It's very useful, serves it's purpose; but come on...only 2 bookmarks allowed???
Does this thing actually play pdf files or what?
It could be great, but it's too complicated. It doesn't even show the audio file even tho I have an audio file
I do sound for community theater. I use this app to mark up the script with my sound cues. It works perfectly and I can export a marked-up PDF file as a backup.
- Song notes will now be automatically hidden when a pedal or MIDI action changes the page
- Fixed bug that caused sharing files on a removable SD card not to work correctly
- Fixed crash when triggering MIDI actions without a song or setlist loaded
- Fixed bugs with file path case sensitivity when adding files through the companion app
- Fixed bug with paging through songs of a setlist when loaded one a time with the "Automatically Load Next Song" setting
- Full list of changes in release notes