I do sound for community theater. I use this app to mark up the script with my sound cues. It works perfectly and I can export a marked-up PDF file as a backup.
When I first used it, this app seemed a bit glitchy when turning pages, but that seems to have sorted itself out now. My only issue now is the stamps for adding notes and sharps etc could be much higher resolution, as when you make them bigger (so they can actually be read) they are pretty pixellated. Other than that, looks pretty decent!
Help The app is helpful but I don't know how to make the audio work even I have the audio file. Please reply A.S.A.P
Love this App! Read PDF files of music and allows the aha music files to be played while reading the music.
Doesn't show sheet notes
Sucked free app if you purchase the 12 dollar app. pretty freaking stupid. waste of time. never get anything this creator makes
- Fixed issue that could cause files to be incorrectly deleted if using a custom storage location on a removable SD card without song subdirectories
- Added support for Japanese
- Fixed issue with the automatic scrolling speed being 4x too slow when using the Scroll and Pause behavior
- Added support for up to 6 pedals
- Fixed bug when loading specific songs in a setlist when the sort mode is set to shuffle.
- See release notes for full list of changes