One video, various expressions. You can express yourself with video, photo, text, music, voice, filter effects, anything you want!
★The best and All-in-One video editor for Android★
★First Android video editor with intergrated editing enviroment, what you see is what you get★
★First Android video editor to add multiple subtitles, with accurate timing control★
★The most powerful video joiner, mix video and photo together ★
★(Exclusive) Intergrated video editor enviroment, What you see, is what you get!
★(New!) Make video with photos! Mix video and photo together!
★(Exclusive) You can add text to video. Multiple text can be added on your video, Adjust it with accurate timing, various colors.
★ (Exclusive) Add beautiful effects to your videos, Now five video filters supported, They are Georgia, Sepia, Recho, Sahara, Polaroid.
★ Add music, Trim it, instant preview with video
★ Trim your videos
★ Merge your videos. Different format videos can be merged
★ Export videos in two modes: Keep Video Quality/Compressed Quality.
★ Share your videos to youtube/facebook/twitter
Q) The export is so slow
A) We have done a lot work of optimization, but video transcoding is very cpu-consuming, especially 1080P video.
We recommend, Video Record should use a lower video resolution(640P/720P,eg), which will make video export much faster than 1080P, with negligible video quality lose.
If you would like to know what’s going on or what’s coming for VideoShow please visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/xvideoeditor
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are working hard to make the best video editor. Thanks for your support!
IMPORTANT SELLER NOTICE: AndroVid Pro is the ad-free, commercial version of AndroVid application. You can try all PRO features in the Free version. Before buying AndroVid Pro, please try the free version first, because some features may not work on your phone.
REFUND POLICY: 15 minute is very short to try all features. We extend it to 24 hour. If any feature is not working on your phone, please send email to email@example.com for refund within 24 hour after buying.
AndroVid Pro provides you the following functionalities:
- Trim your videos and produce clips.
- Add music (replace audio or mix music with original audio, adjust audio volume)
- Merge multiple videos into one file
- Delete middle parts of a video
- Split your video files into two separate video clips
- Grab video frames
- Add text to your videos
- Video Effects (Fade in/out, Gray Tone, Mirror, Negate, Remove Audio, Slow / Fast Motion, Swap U-V, Sepia, Vignette, Vintage)
- Convert your video files to audio formats (MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA )
- Convert your video to other video formats (3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV, VOB )
- Video Rotate / Flip feature added
- Set video frames as wallpaper
- Make slideshow
- Share your video clips and grabbed video images. Upload your videos to facebook, youtube etc.
- Play video clips
- Sort your videos by their name, size, duration and date
- Rename/Delete videos on your phone
Обзор программы AndroVid Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bhMe6xpF0E
Arabic language added by Abdullah al-jaser
Portuguese language added by Jervânio Lima
USER MANUAL: http://www.androvid.com/user-manual.html
AndroVid Pro uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
VidTrim is App Of the Day on Pocket-Lint.com
Please try the free ad supported version first.
Features of VidTrim Pro:
- Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
- Effects. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
- Transcode video clips. Transcoding allows to convert video to MP4, resize and compress videos.
- Add music soundtrack to your videos through transcoding feature.
- Frame accurate frame grabber. Extract/save the exact frames from your video clips as images.
- Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
- Share video clips. (Send e-mail, upload to YouTube etc.)
- Play video clips
- Rename video clips
- Delete video clips
- Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs in one package.
- Contains optimizations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
All videos/frames/mp3s are stored under "VidTrim Pro" folder on the internal storage.
If you have any problems, suggestions or just simply want a refund please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
vidtrim, video editor, video cutter, cut video, video trimmer, trim, snip, cut, delete, rename, sort videos, share video clips, convert to MP3, extract audio, transcode, video converter, video resize, video compress, video effects.
Final Cut Pro X is a game changer. It's totally rebuilt from the ground up with advanced features and tools that make it one of most powerful—yet easy to use—video editing software available.
In this FREE Overview and Quick Start Guide tutorial by Apple courseware author Michael Wohl, you will get a solid understanding about what this revolutionary new version of Final Cut Pro is all about!
Michael gives you an advance look at the incredible Magnetic Timeline, Clip Connections, Compound Clips, and the new, intuitive Inline Precision Editor. He also covers the built-in Color Matching, the incredible array of audio enhancements, the media library and much, much more.
Check out this FREE tutorial and keep checking back for our whole line of Final Cut Pro X tutorials which are in production and scheduled for release in the days ahead:
Overview and Quick Start Guide (this one)
Media: Ingesting and Organizing
Editing in the Magnetic Timeline
Advanced Editing Techniques
Working with Audio
Titles, Effects and Compositing
Color Correction Techniques
Exporting and Sharing Your Work
Table of Contents:
1. General Introduction
2. Saving Project Files
3. Creating New Project
4. Selecting Source Clips
5. basic Editing
6. timeline View Options
7. Positioning Clips
8. Connected Clips
9. Basic Trimming
10. Balance & Match Color
11. Audio Enhancements
12. Media Library
13. Final Output
* New version 9, Improved transcoding engine, around 40% performance improvement!
More Video demos:
Currently we have 11 wizards:
* Keep original audio in resolution and compress wizards.
* Keep original resolution in resolution and compress wizards.
* MTS file type support.
Fast seek support in "Video Cut" wizard, and "Get Image from Video" WIzards:
Using this option (enabled by default), you will be able to Cut Very large Videos
much faster then before, the price is that its a little less accurate.
Sound Replace Wizard added (Beta):
Using this wizard you will be able to replace your video sound track.
1. Resolution & Rotation wizard that supports:
1.1 Change of video resolution size.
1.2 Change of video aspect ratio.
1.3 Rotate video.
1.4 Change video frame rate.
1.5 Remove Audio.
1.6 Size compression.
1.6 Output video will play on almost all devices (pc, smartphone, xbox, psp, ps3).
1.7 HD videos transcoding support.
2. Video Cut wizard, that cut a time segment from the input video.
3. Compress and type change wizard, using this wizard you will be able to change your video type (optional), and compress your video
4. Quick Rotation, which manipulates the video file header to rotate MP4 and 3GP videos, this rotation type is much quicker the the true rotation done on the resolution wizard, but it will work only on (most) MP4 and 3GP video files.
5. Crop wizard, that crops a square from the input video.
6. Sound extraction wizard, that extracts the sound (mp3, ogg, wma, aac, wav) from the input video.
7. Extract images from video wizard (and share to Picasa, Gmail etc).
Extract images advanced options:
6.1. change FPS.
6.2. Change time span.
8. Transcode audio, supported types are WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC.
You can convert from any supported type to any supported type.
9. Re-encode Video audio wizard.
This wizard can replace your video audio encoding, it will be able to fix cases that the video does not play (or play with no sound) on your device, or on your pc.
10. Audio Cut wizard.
This wizards can cut sections from your audio/sound files.
You can get the input file full information (Duration, video codecs, audio codecs, metadata, resolution, fps and more).
* Video Preview support for Video Cut, and VideoSnaps(Select Image from Video),
* All wizards supports sharing of the output video (Youtube, Gmail etc).
* Supports background transcoding.
We extend Google evaluation from 15 mins to 24 Hours.
Not satisfied? email us at email@example.com and we will refund you.
Video File types supported:
mts, m4v, wmv, mkv, vob, swf, mpg, asf, swf, avi, 3gp, mp4, mpeg, mpg
Tags: FFmpeg, Codecs, Sound Conversion, Video Conversion, Video Editing, libmp3lame, h264, sound conversion, image extraction, jpg, Audio transcoding, WMA, OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC
*** News flash: Forbidden has raised £8m+ ***
*** Come to Support Chat to suggest app upgrades ***
Rotate, pan, zoom, transitions, fades, colour correction, trim, combine shots
Instantly see the results of your editing
Publish directly to Facebook®, YouTube
High quality output including 1080p HD
Frame accurate storyboard and timeline editing
Cloud app - move seamlessly between Android and PC web browser
Import/upload all Gallery formats
Elegant drag and drop touch screen interface
Free online support through in-app chat
Numerous training videos on YouTube
Main uses of the Clesh video editing software:
* Share your photos / stills from your videos
* Share clips from your videos
* Edit your video and photos together and share your video stories
* Publish to YouTube
* Publish to Facebook®
* Keep copies of your edited videos on your tablet or smartphone
Recently added to Android Clesh:
* Colour correction
Create masterpieces from your videos and photos: identify all the best bits, and use the storyboard to build the flow. Frame accurate editing lets you get the cuts exactly right. Publish direct to YouTube and Facebook®, or download to your Android device or PC.
Novices can take photos and select chosen frames from videos. Drag them to the Facebook® icon to share with friends.
Continue editing your video on any internet connected computer, for many advanced features: simply use your Android login at www.clesh.com.
Clesh has no adverts and doesn’t take copyright over your content. It runs on the world’s most advanced Cloud-based video editing platform, which has handled 2,500,000 hours of professionally shot content so far. All the advantages of a Cloud Movie Editor on your Android device - and your PC and Mac!
Key features available on Android
30 minutes / 3,600MB Cloud storage
Uses built in video / stills camera
Upload video, image and audio files
Android / PC / Mac access
Free private support chat room
Frame accurate trimming
Simple top and tail to get you started
Pan and zoom (photos and videos)
Rotate and flip (photos and videos)
(Rotate allows mixing of portrait and landscape videos and images)
Full storyboard and timeline editing
Titling (background / foreground colour and transparency)
Title fade in and out
Video and audio fades up and down
Slow motion / fast motion
Colour correction (black and white levels; saturation; white balance)
18 real time video transitions
Publishing to mobile device
Publishing to Facebook®
Publishing to YouTube
Metadata addition and search
Log on to your account from your PC / Mac for additional functionality:
4 video and 8 audio tracks
Graphic overlay tracks
Real time colour correction graphs
Slip and slide (available on Android with hardware keyboard)
This series of YouTube videos covers some key background and all the buttons in the Clesh interface:
Pro users may appreciate the FORscene Training channel:
After buying the app, register for an account from the login screen. Your username and password will be emailed to you automatically. * For this to work, you must use a valid email address and you must not block emails from us. If you mistype your address, you can open another account. *
Desktop users can watch some recent videos edited on various Android devices here:
We recommend WiFi access as video files can be quite large; the system also works well over a good 3G or 4G connection.
Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Killer videos can be used to market your products, grow your very own lists, or help you get direct traffic that will lead your targeted audience directly to your front door.
The video series in this app will show you how to create killer videos using 100% FREE tools.
It will show you how to put every piece of the creating your very own video puzzle together.
Just What Is Covered In The Video Creation Made Easy Tutorials?
• Video 1 - 11:53
Where To Get Free Royalty Free Pictures
• Video 2 - 15:33
Revealing Where To Get Free Royalty Free Audios
• Video 3 - 05:49
Revealing Where To Get Free Motion Background Loops
• Video 4 - 06:14
Showing Free Audio Recording Software
• Video 5 - 06:18
iMovie and Windows Movie Maker Basic Introductions
• Video 6 - 17:03
Showing How To Combine Pictures, Audio, and Background
Loop To Make A Killer Video
• Video 7 - 08:13
Showing How To Combine Pictures with Only Audio
• Video 8 - 06:53
Showing Advanced Video Strategies
• Video 9 - 07:00
Showing How To Submit Videos for Traffic
• Video 10 - 09:16
Giving Ideas for Selling The Videos Offline and Online
Total Running Time: 01:34:13
***** Requirements and Features *****
• Only compatible with android devices that can support 640x480 video playback.
• Internet connection required to download videos. (WiFi connection recommended.)
• Total space required to download all videos is 84MB.
• Each video will be downloaded automatically from high performance Amazon CloudFront servers when viewed for the first time.
• Videos will be stored on SD card first if available, otherwise they will be stored in internal memory.
• An alert message will be displayed if there is insufficient external or internal data storage available to download a video.
Away on college? Let Droid Film produce your college moments in customized videos for you to share and remember.
Out on the town with friends at a party? Droid film can take your videos and produce memorable keepsakes of you and your friends precious moments.
Our app is great for Weddings, Ceremonies, Graduations, Picnics, Road Trips, Home movies, Romantic adventures, College life and much more.
Use our app to capture your movie ideas. Great for budding movie directors and students. Create your class projects with Droid Film! More movie and editor features coming soon!
Droid film technology works hard to combine your videos in a stable "interrupt - free" environment. New features coming soon. A hard working app for hard working people.
Current features are:
1 Save your videos as mp4 or 3gp
2 Video output resolution 176x144, 320x240, 480x320, 640x480
3 Video editor / trimmer
4 Video combiner
5 notification when the video process is complete
6 Ability to upload videos to youtube
Please note that some video combinations may take time based on the length of the film and the resolution output.
Also you will need a sd-card to run this app.
★ To use KineMaster Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 users should update their device firmware to the latest version.(Settings > General > About device > Software update > Run the update menu.) ★
★ Please feel free to try out the KineMaster (Free) before purchasing KineMaster Pro (Paid). ★
*** The best choice for mobile video editing! Premium video editor, KineMaster ! ***
KineMaster is the first and only video editor on Android to surpass the features offered in iMovie on iOS.
With KineMaster’s diverse themes, make professional quality movies from any videos, images, and music directly on your phone with a flick of your finger.
Edit and share video directly to Facebook and other social networks at any desired resolution up to Full HD (1080p) in a snap!
The mobile video editor you’ve been waiting for is finally available on Android – try it out today!
★ A variety of easy-to-use Themes
* A selected Theme’s music and visual effects can be applied automatically to the images and videos being edited to create a more complete package.
* Additional Themes (selection continuously expanding) can be easily downloaded
★ Use of multiple media sources supported
* Video, images, music, text and even instantly recorded video and audio can all easily be added.
* During editing video, use audio tracks at a time in addition to the audio track built in with each theme.
★ All editing interfaces provided
* Adjust the length of the timeline or a clip’s color/saturation/brightness/volume and delete or rearrange media clips
* Add eye-catching visual effects: Use transition effects such as 3D transition and PiP (Picture in Picture), rotate a video, or pan and zoom in an image
* Available for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 / S4 Duos / S4 Zoom / S4 Active / Round / J / Note2 / Note3, LG Optimus G / Optimus G Pro / G2 / G Flex, Sharp AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-01F / SERIE SHL23 / Xx 302SH / EX SH-02F, Nexus4 / Nexus5 / Nexus7(2013), VEGA Secret Note / Secret UP / IRON / LTE-A, SONY Xperia Z Ultra / Z1f / Z1 / Z1s, HTC One / One Max / Infobar A02 / J One HTL22, Xiaomi MI 2S / MI 3, Fujitsu Disney Mobile F-03F / Arrows NX F-01F / Arrows Z FJL22, ZTE Nubia Z5S, Lenovo Vibe Z K910, Kyocera Dingo M KYL22, Asus PadFone Infinity A86, LePhone Vibe Z (Continuously added)
* Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above; 4.4 (KitKat) is also supported.
[Range of Supported Resolutions]
* Devices where resolutions up to 1080p are supported: Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A / S4 Active / Round / J / Note3, LG Optimus G / Optimus G Pro / G2 / G Flex, Sharp AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-01F / SERIE SHL23 / Xx 302SH / EX SH-02F, Nexus5, VEGA Secret Note / Secret UP / LTE-A, SONY Xperia Z Ultra / Z1f / Z1 / Z1s, Xiaomi MI 2S / MI 3, Fujitsu Disney Mobile F-03F / Arrows NX F-01F / Arrows Z FJL22, ZTE Nubia Z5S, Lenovo Vibe Z K910, Kyocera Dingo M KYL22, Asus PadFone Infinity A86, LePhone Vibe Z
* Devices where resolutions up to 720p are supported: Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 LTE / S4 Duos / S4 Zoom / Note2, Nexus4 / Nexus7(2013), HTC One / One Max / Infobar A02 / J One HTL22, VEGA IRON, SONY Xperia Z / ZL / UL / A / ZR
* Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC)
* Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC
* Image formats: JPG, PNG
* Real-time video and audio recording
** For more details, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
KW: iMovie, kine, kinemaster, kinemix, video, edit, editor, editing, merge, shuffle, movie, maker, MV, Fan, highlight, jellybean, JB, KK, KitKat, Magisto, VidTrim, AndroVid, WeVideo, Animoto, VideoShow, Youtube, tablet, vlog, videolog, video log, video blog
A good friend of mine once said, “Video is two-thirds audio." In most video software, the audio capabilities have been nothing more than an afterthought and often under-implemented. In Final Cut Pro X, the audio is treated as an equal partner!
In this tutorial, editor, educator and Final Cut expert MIchael Wohl reveals all the new audio techniques that video editors can do in-appin FCP X to ensure that the audio coming out the other side is cleaner, better EQ-ed and more expertly processed than in previous versions of Final Cut Pro. He takes you on an audio trek beginning with adding clips from external sources, iTunes, and the built-in Music and Sound Effects browser. You’ll also learn how to expertly configure audio channels from mono all the way to 5.1 surround.
Michael then takes you through the art and science of creating good audio levels. He explains metering, the difference between dB and dBFS, and the implementation of audio keyframes (automation) included in Final Cut Pro X.
From audio levels he dissolves smoothly into a section on transitions where you’ll learn all about audio cross-fades in the primary storyline and cross-fading complex connected clips. Then Maestro Wohl is into stereo and surround panning, and explains the awesome new Logic Pro EQ and Spaces plug-ins that come bundled with Final Cut Pro X.
So become an audio master under the direction of video maestro Michael Wohl and learn how to use all the incredible new audio features that make Final Cut Pro X a true, fully functional audio-for-video editor.
Table of Contents:
2. Importing Audio Clips
3. The Music and Sound Effects Browser
4. Audio Channel Configuration
5. Breaking Apart Audio Channels
6. Audio Meters
7. Setting Proper Levels
8. Adjusting Clip Levels
9. dB vs. dBFS
10. Keyframing Audio Levels
11. Additional Keyframing Tools
12. Sample-level Audio Editing
13. Deleting Audio Keyframes
14. Audio Fades
15. Crossfades in the Primary Storyline
16. Crossfades on Connected Clips
17. Stereo vs. Surround
18. Controlling Stereo Pans
19. Surround Panning
20. Basic Equalization
21. EQ Plugins
22. The Channel EQ
23. Managing Audio Filters
24. Matching EQ
25. Auto Enhancements
26. Distortion & Echo Effects
27. Reverb Effects
28. Voice & Pitch Effects
It has following features
- Albums are saved and can be viewed later.
- Can remove photos you don't like in created album
- Share Album with your friends in Facebook
- Share a photo from created album with your friends in Facebook
- Generate photo albums using more than one video files at a time
There is a free version of this application "Moments" available. Free version has limitation of processing only one view at a time and processes only first 2 minutes of the video.
Video Editing, Video Editor, Media Editing, Media Editor, Moments, Album creator, Frame Grabber, Photos from Videos, Photo Album creator, Manage Photos, holiday photos/album, collect memories, create photo album
SSC is great for sharing photos from a vacation or a celebration with your friends and family. Beautiful or humorous presentations make a wonderful gift.
Slide Shows can also promote your products or services.
Share your slideshows on YouTube or Facebook!
This PRO version is 100% unlimited use
To create a slideshow an Internet connection is required! We recommend using a Wi-Fi Internet connection.
Follow us in social networks:
Google + https://plus.google.com/communities/110306746940484995490
Use your imagination to create exciting slideshows with pictures of yourself, friends, children, pets, events. Take photos anywhere of anything and everything.
Pictures are truly a precious lasting memory spanning many years and even passed on to future generations.
What is unique about Aximedia's Slide Show Creator:
* With “cloud computing” technology you create and store your slide show "in the cloud", i.e. on our server. This frees up your phone memory and battery power is saved. Videos and slide shows are available from any device via the Internet.
* It is easy to share a slide show in social networks and send it to your friends - just send the link!
PRO version features:
* Photo selection: you can add, rotate, rearrange and remove photos
* Adding text to a slide picture
* Music selection: from Aximedia's online collection or from your device
* Set time: per photo, video total length or fit time to soundtrack
* Choose transitions between slides
* Unlimited special logos
* Upload a slideshow to YouTube
* Upload a slideshow to Facebook
* HD resolution
* Download a slide show on your Android device
* Send a link to the video via e-mail
- if you publish your slideshow on Aximedia’s YouTube channel then it becomes accessible for all users on https://www.youtube.com/axiSlideshow.
- The application is designed for non-professional purposes. The number of images is limited and depends on the model of your device.
- Your uploaded personal photos, music and other files are protected from unauthorized access. We store your files temporarily for 5 days to save repeat uploading the same pictures so you need not upload the same files twice.
.bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .png
Output Video Resolutions
320 x 240 px
480 x 320 px
Tags: slideshow, slide show, video editor
UniPlayer Pro is the ad-free, commercial version of UniPlayer application. Before buying UniPlayer Pro, we suggest you to try free version first.
Fix the crash bug when open edit. Please update!
- Play all formats of videos
- Organize videos so easily, search/rename/delete videos on the phone
- Hide your videos to 'private video list'
- Trim your videos
- Delete select parts of videos
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file( As large as 1 hous video can be merge! )
- Convert video to audio files(Uniplayer is the first app support 2 modes: Direct output as AAC/AMR; Convert to MP3 File )
- Grab video frames
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
UniPlayer uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
We are working hard everyday to add new features to UniPlayer, so UniPlayer is always up to date, and it will be the most useful and easy All-In-One Media Player/Editor in Goole Play.
fix frame grab error when 176*144, 240*320 video
fix exsdcard storage error
fix select second file to merge
fix blurry thumbnail
fix video edit crash on Samsung Galaxy S2/S3
remove copyrighted images
fix clip rename bug
add chn language support
ARMV5 CPU supported.
Support sharing media to youtube/facebook
fix admob crash bug. fix other serious bugs. More stable.
Optimization of the thumbnail images loading.
version 1.08: 2013.04.07
Support Video to Audio files
Support Grab video frames
Fix crash bug in player listview
Fix some language support
Fix video split bugs.
Fix merge bugs.
Fix other important bugs
Fix crash bug on some devices
- First version released
uniplayer, uniplayer pro, video player, vplayer, moboplayer, video editor, video trimmer, androvid, vidtrim, video cutter, cut video, video trimmer, trim, sort videos, video splitter, split videos, merge videos, video merge, video trim, video edit
Shooting footage with DSLR cameras has many benefits: Cost, lenses, high quality image sensors. Along with these benefits come all kinds of new workflow techniques. Join Premiere Pro Trainer Jeff Greenberg as he teaches you how to incorporate DSLRs into your Adobe Premiere Pro workflow.
Jeff starts you off with an introduction of the DSLR way of thinking: He explains importance of knowing DSLR best production practices. Learn how to set up your camera in advance to ensure that what you're shooting is compatible with Premiere Pro's editing environment. Next Jeff explains ways to back up your valuable media, along with importing options, naming and transcoding. You’ll learn all about the Adobe Media Encoder and Adobe Bridge to capture and rename still images for use in Premiere Pro.
Here comes post production: Now what? In this section you’ll dive into metadata and the Project Panel. You’ll see how to properly set up a Sequence, and how to streamline and enhance the Timeline to optimize your Premiere Pro experience and speed up the editing process. Then Jeff will teach you techniques to import synced audio clips, manual syncing techniques and how to synchronize secondary audio. Finally, you’ll master exporting and importing XML files to Plural Eyes and incorporating Adobe’s After Effects and Audition to help with image stabilization and audio noise reduction.
So if you are shooting with a DSLR and you’re editing with Adobe Premiere Pro, this tutorial by Adobe Certified Trainer Jeff Greenberg will give you the knowledge you need to get your production on track from frame one!
Table of Contents:
2. DSLR Pros and Cons
3. Frame sizes and Frame Rates
4. The Dual Camera System
5. Backing Up Media Cards
6. Organizing in the Finder
7. Creating a Project in Premiere Pro
8. Viewing Cards and Copying Video
9. Transferring Stills From Camera
10. Renaming and Converting
11. Why Transcode?
12. Transcoding with Adobe Media Encoder
13. From Media Browser to Premiere Pro
14. From Bridge to Premiere Pro
15. Viewing Metadata in Premiere Pro
16. Adjusting Thumbnail in Project Panel
17. Organizing in the Project Panel
18. Setting Up a Sequence
19. Timeline Colors and Best Performance
20. Importing Sync Audio
21. Manual Syncing in Premiere Pro
22. Modifying Merged Audio Clips
23. Sending Clips to PluralEyes
24. Syncing in PluralEyes
25. Returning to Premiere Pro
26. Stabilizing in After Effects
27. Noise Reduction using Audition
- Display video gallery with video previews
- Grab video frames
- Rotate Video
- Video Zoom
- Add effects to the grabbed videos images
- Add Video Effects
- Share your video clips and grabbed video images
- Play video clips
- Create slow motion videos
- Delete videos on your phone
- Zoom specific area and create a new video
VidFX uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
Minimum recommended requirements: CPU dual core, 1GB RAM
More from developer
Uses hardware accelerators available on device for faster editing.
Can create professional looking videos in minutes.
Intuitive UI design for easier editing.
* Trim video
* Split video
* Join multiple videos (different size and format videos supported)
* Add still pictures (images) in videos or make video from images (upto 4 images supported in trial version )
* Overlay text over video (touch text and slide for adjusting position of text)
* Apply 5 filter effects like gray-scale, sepia effects, cyantone, invert color and emboss
* Add flash dark, flash light and pixelate transitions
* Add multiple background music streams
* Export movies in standard definition or HD (320p 480p 720p) in mp4 file format
* Upload movies to youtube, facebook etc. using android share
* Export videos over bluetooth
QuickEdit requires android 4.1.2 and above.
This free trial version of the app will save only first 90 seconds of video. Please download QuickeditPlus for saving full length videos.
The application is tested on:
Samsung Galaxy Tab2, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3(I9300), Galaxy Note 2 and Note 10.1.
Video Editor, Video Editing, add text, overlay text, Media Editing, Add Images, make video from images, photo editor, Media Editor, hardware codecs, hardware accelerators, quick edit, cut, trim video, video cutter, split video, join video, add audio, video effects
* Select Multiple images
* Re-arrange, rotate and remove images
* Apply filters like sepia, cyan tone, emboss, negative etc.
* Add music from phone
* Upload to youtube, facebook etc.
Photos, effects, photo editor, slideshow maker, photo with music, photo to video, image to video.