With Bleep, you can chat via text, make free voice calls, or whisper. What do we mean by whisper? Chat history can be convenient, but some conversations should never be saved. Sending a whisper to a friend means your messages disappear after they are read. Whisper it, read it, and move on.
And, you don’t need an account with Bleep. Simply download the app, invite your friends and start chatting.
Most importantly, with Bleep, you can be yourself.
• Sign-up with email, mobile number or just go incognito
• Send and receive online and offline text and images
• Make and receive voice-calls over cellular data or WiFi to other Bleep users
• Import your address-book contacts
• Invite friends over email, SMS or share your public key
• Messages are sent fully encrypted and stored locally
• Easily delete your message history