Unable to connect to private server I get the error message 'Failed to fetch Backends!'
Great messenging app The new version of the app is more polished and a lot prettier. It fixes most of the issues I had with the previous version.
Best app ever. I uninstalled Gmail to make room for this. Totally worth it.
Crashing directly after start on Android 5.1.1 on a Samsung Galaxy S6 (2 stars only because I need to star it :D (this is not really a review of the APP, but more to make the developers aware that there is an issue))
Crashes instantly Can't even use it. The entire product seems poor in general. Good concept. Bad execution.
* Stability improvements, especially around networking
* Fixed a bug where the server to login in to was cached, resulting in weird login failures
* Improved highlighting of mentions
* Fixed compose box annoyingly covering over recent messages
* Fixed avatars sometimes being missing
* Numerous bug fixes
Ultimate secure messaging app for private texting, secure calls with safe vaults