The Safelog electronic logbook system is fully compatible with US FAA regulations(including 61.65, Part 91, Part 135, and Part 121 operations) EASA-FCL, UK CAP 407, Transport Canada, CASA Australia and all other known aviation authorities worldwide. Safelog for iPhone and iPad is easy to use, provides you your flight data wherever you want it, and synchronizes seamlessly with all of our other Safelog apps and portals, including Safelog for PC, Mac, iPhone/iPad, and our SafelogWeb.com portal.
You get get going right now with Safelog at no cost. It's easy to get going, but it's also a very deep system loaded with customization options and features. Safelog can be configured to work and look like nearly all paper logbook systems worldwide - even if you have custom requirements, chances are very good that the fields and analyzers can be set up to help you the way you fly. Additionally, Safelog is the ONLY eLogbook system that provides you with a true logbook view - not a cut down approximation.
You can get started with Safelog right away for free! Just download it and give it a go. You can even try it on multiple platforms at once to see how various Safelog clients sync with one another to give you your data where and when you need it.
The Safelog system works out to be LESS EXPENSIVE in total while providing FAR MORE FEATURES than competing apps. A single Safelog subscription, available via in-app purchase from within this app (secure purchase via the Google Play app store), covers you on this and all other Safelog platforms. YES, that's right - buy a subscription within our Android app, and you'll get access to the PC, Mac, iOS, and SafelogWeb.com versions of the logbook system at no additional costs and your data will synchronize between all of them for you! Safelog is by far the most future proof of any logbook system.
The full list of Safelog features is too long to list here. Here are just a few:
* Worldwide 70,000+ record airport database
* Duty and Block time logging for airline pilots
* Schedule import from major airline systems (see site for details)
* Polished user experience
* Expense logging, distance of flight logging
* Aircraft and contact managers
* Highly customizable fields
* Powerful reporting and analysis tools
* Over 100 high quality PDF reports and logbook printouts
* Support for totals entered before Safelog
* Signature Pad + device camera support for signatures and scans
* SEE ALL YOUR LOGBOOK FLIGHTS and filter them as you'd like to compute values of interest ON YOUR DEVICE.
Products which compete with us don't even let you see your entire logbook, much less do filtered analysis on it!
SAFELOG is the ONLY eLogbook product which provides you with a TRUE LOGBOOK VIEW on tablet-type devices, not a cut down approximation! With Safelog, YOUR LOaGBOOK LOOKS LIKE YOUR LOGBOOK!
Already using another eLogbook? We offer a FREE TRANSITION SERVICE for users of our core products allowing you to get your data our of more expensive and less capable other electronic logbook programs. Thousands of pilots have migrated to Safelog once they see beyond marketing hype and hidden costs and realize that Safelog really does offer far more for far less even compared to "free" logbooks, which inevitably die out as the developer loses interest. We have been providing eLogbook services since 1997!
Thanks for checking out Safelog!
✓ Easily enter new flights as you take them, and share them with friends.
✓ Your flying totals and currency are kept up-to-date.
✓ Track your progress towards ratings and view other flying achievements
✓ Take pictures while in flight and they will be gotagged and shown on a map on the MyFlightbook.com website!
✓ All flights are stored in the cloud at MyFlightbook.com.
✓ And best of all, it's FREE.
You can download the application to your card (instructions below), which is not in the database program, and enjoy it. (Full version)
Options in FsHelper for Android:
- Jeppesen map loading and the ability to view them offline
- Add your own card (full version)
- Fuel Calculator (full version)
- Planning the route (full version)
- Ivao / Vatsim traffic
- Ability to ask a question on this simulator. (Full version)
All your questions and suggestions you can email me section information-> feedback.
I will be glad to cooperate!
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
Smart Logbook makes logging flights fast and easy. As a pilot you log flights all the time, so we’ve designed the entire app around that core experience. For example, Smart Logbook can use your phone’s GPS to automatically find your departure or destination airport. No input necessary: just one tap to confirm.
After you log your flights, Smart Logbook keeps them safe by automatically saving your data to our secure servers. If you upgrade or lose your phone, you can restore your flights to your new phone in seconds.
*** Online sync is free for the duration of the beta. When we launch the paid version of Smart Logbook, it will be an optional add-on subscription service. ***
Here’s the current list of Smart Logbook features:
- Database of 40k airports, from virtually every country on Earth.
- Find airports using GPS, or by entering an ICAO, IATA, or FAA code.
- Automatic data sync that makes switching phones super easy.
- Customizable for commercial or private pilots.
- Add multi-leg flights with up to 10 airports.
- Automatic entry of estimated night flying time based on the route and date/time.
- Totals screen. See your total flight time, time by type (PIC, Instrument, Night, etc.), approaches by type, and takeoffs/landings (day, night). Filter totals by date or aircraft.
- Interactive flight map that shows where and how far you’ve flown.
- Search for flights by flight number, airport code, or remarks.
- Export flights to Excel/CSV.
Here are a couple features in the pipeline:
- Currency tracking
- PDF export (for printing your logbook)
Need detailed information about the destination you want to go to?
Having a hard time finding budget information about the destination ?
Want to know about your friends trip travelling around indonesia ?
Need to find a place to easily share your travelling experiences ?
Logbook is the solution!
We believe that sharing should be made easy. we believe that discovering should be fun. we believe that everyone should be able to afford their dreams
Now you have to be asking, "what in the world is Logbook?"
Logbook is a social media travel app that helps travelers keep track of their journey online. With a microblog concept, you can record the entire budget and activity of your journey simply, easily, completely.
When traveling, you could take note of your destinations, accomodations, transportations, and culinary hotspots and share them with others.
Discover - Get ready to set your sail in bound of new and interesting travel destination
Share - Tell the tale of your journey to the world & let your experiences be known
Guide - Exchange informations and tips, follow each other's footsteps.
we believe that sharing should be made easy. we believe that discovering should be fun. we believe that
you should be able to afford your dream.
-Simply and easily record the detail of your journey
-Completely share your travelling experiences starting from your Flight, Transportation , Local attraction and Culinary hotspot
- Calculate your spendings before or after you go on your trip
-Explore the journey details of other travelers based on their travelling experience
-Put your favorite destinations on a wishlist
-Follow other travelers to know more about their adventures and new destinations
-Get followed by other travelers who want to know about your travelling experiences
-Get detailed Budget information from other travelers
-Know exactly how to get to the destination with the map based location service.
-Share your journey on Facebook and Twitter.
Download Logbook Now!
If you want to know more about us :
Discover and talk to us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/logbooktravel
Reach us on our website : www.logbook.travel
The PC software connects to your airline crew web portal (AIMS, Sabre Rocade, Rainmaker, CrewConnex, FLiCA, CatCrew, CrewDock, NetLine, eMaestro, etc) and transfers your flight roster to the Android app. You can complete the flights with actual flight times, aircraft tail or crew names during the flight and upload all data back to the PC with a single click.
The Android app is also suitable for general aviation and comes with special fields for glider and helicopter pilots.
Other functions :
- display local time + DST rules, sunrise/sunset, globe view for all 40,000 airfields that come with the app
- view METAR/TAF weather reports
- Google view for airfields
mccPILOTLOG for Android works off-line and does not require continuous internet connection. After logging a series of flights, all records are transferred to the main PC database via internet or via your home / hotel wifi network.
mccPILOTLOG for Android is not intended to be, and should not be used as, an independent logbook on Android. This app is a complementary mobile tool and should always be used in combination with the main PC software. You can free download and test the PC application from www.mccPILOTLOG.net. While this app is 'FREE', you need to purchase an Enterprise User license for the PC software to sync the Android app through mccCloud.
There are 2 versions ; one for Android Phone, the other for Android Tablet. Google Play will automatically install the app for your device. Some pilots reported that the Tablet app was installed on the Phone because of the high screen resolution. Should you prefer the Phone layout, you can free download and install the app straight from our website http://www.mccpilotlog.net/apps/mccPILOTLOG.apk
A proper illuminance of the place is compared by setting the measurement place beforehand with the standard value of Japan Industrial Standards (JIS Z9110).
[How to use]
1. Please choose "Measurement location 1" and "Measurement location 2" in order.
2. In "Measurement location or work", a detailed place or the contents of work are set up.
3. If a condition setup of illumination measurement can be performed, please push a "Run" button.
4. The measurement result and judgment result of illumination are displayed.
5. To close the screen measurement, push "OK" button or Back key .
6. Please push "Quit" button or Back key, when you end an application.
Illumination sensor accuracy is dependent on the performance of the devices you have. Illumination measurement is influenced by inclination of a device.
Please measured horizontally with a device.
We confirmed the operation that the illuminance sensor expected was not done with the following model.
[SO-05D] Xperia SX
[SC-04D] GALAXY NEXUS
[SC-02D] GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus
[SH-02D] AQUOS PHONE slider
[SH-01D] AQUOS PHONE
[SO-03D] Xperia acro HD
[SO-02D] Xperia NX
[SO-01D] Xperia PLAY
[SO-03C] Xperia ray
[SO-02C] Xperia acro
[SC-02B] GALAXY S
Check out these high level features:
- FREE! No ads! Yes, really!
- Dual pane LAYOUT FOR TABLETS!
- Add an unlimited number of your own CUSTOM FIELDS for data entry!
- FREE CLOUD BACKUP through Dropbox!
- Share PRINTABLE reports of your flight time over email, to Dropbox, Evernote, or other services you may use to manage files.
- Track your Certificate Expirations at a glance with the new "Pilot Certs & Expiry" screen.
- Access your data on multiple android devices through Dropbox backup / restore.
- Analyse your flight time with complex queries using the Query Builder. For example, know exactly "How much time (and landings) do I have as PIC, at NIGHT, in the PAST 90 DAYS, etc. Find out fast with FlightLog!
- Export reports of your data in HTML or CSV.
- HH:hh and decimal format for display and entry supported.
- Date formats mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy supported
FlightLog is a brand new app for logging your flight time. It is designed with a simple, yet elegant interface that you'll enjoy using.
FlightLog uses an Aircraft organizational approach to log entries to help get you all kinds of cool stats on your flying at the tap of a screen. It'll all make sense soon, I promise!
FlightLog is still very new and evolving quickly. There is a lot more to come! Please send me feedback, and if you love the app, please rate it and let other know!
Fully functional beta version, including trip import feature, with expiration date of October 30, 2015. Full version will be free, however, importing schedules will cost 1.99 per month after beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon beta expiration.
****Import trip feature available for following airlines:
* UNITED AIRLINES
* PIEDMONT AIRLINES
* REPUBLIC AIRWAYS
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS
* VIRGIN AMERICA
* JAZZ AVIATION
* GOJET AIRLINES
* SPIRIT AIRLINES
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well. I will also be glad to work with pilots that currently have a trip importer to include the following extra import features available to United pilots.
*EXTRA IMPORT FEATURES* - Available to United (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users):
**trip importer includes the importing of crew names (including DH pilots) for all flights in the trip being imported, crew meal information for every flight, and the following layover information: 'Hotel' (name and phone number), 'Ops' (phone number), 'Limo' (transportation service name and phone number), 'Pickup' (location at airport), and 'Return' (transportation service name, phone number and pick up time from hotel back to airport. All phone numbers can be clicked to make the call.
**An update crew list feature in the 'Day View' page for United pilots (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users). To use, click on the '↓Crew' button from the 'Day View' page top button bar. You can then view the updated crew list categorized by flight numbers from the 'Day and Month View' pages. (Must have the 'United' option selected for the main preferences page 'Trip Import' category first.)
- Automatic backup of all logbook data to SD card (if inserted), or native phone memory (certain phone models).
- Keep track of overs/unders. Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
- Tracks 'Minimum Pay Per Day' soft time based on user preference.
- Ability to save crew member names and comments.
- Ability to track actual AND scheduled out, in, and total times separately.
- Ability to backup or restore flight data to and from SD card manually.
- Ability to export logbook data to a CSV file.
- Display flights by 'Month' or by 'Day'. (Swipe left/right for previous/next month or day)
- Month Adjust preference provides the ability to set the starting and ending day for the month when viewing schedule in 'Month View' to allow a user to account for company defined month(s) that don't align with standard calendar month(s).
- FT, flight time, and CT, credit time displays in the 'Month' and 'Day View' pages. FT shows total actual flight time flown, while CT shows total credit time based on over/under and minimum pay per day preferences chosen by the user.
- Ability to view your schedule in a calendar.
- Ability to choose which page the application displays at start up.
- Crew rest calculator for computing break times for long haul flights.
- 'Totals' snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
- Preference for adding total flight time prior to using this application, so total flight hours in the 'Totals' snapshot page will reflect total flight time (both before and after using this app).
- Ability to get Metar(s) and Taf(s) for any airport.
- Ability to check live airline flight status information
- Ability to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Wind calculator (head/tail/cross)
****If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at email@example.com
****If you work for an airline not included in the trip import list, please contact me and we can work together to extend the trip import feature for pilots from your airline.
This is beta software. The final paid version is expected to cost ~$15. Your data will not be lost when you upgrade to the paid version.
First Android Aviation Pilot LogBook
- 9000+ airports
- Capture flight details
- Capture crews details (including contacts integration)
- Capture aircraft registration, aircraft type and airport details/map
- Autocomplete for airport codes and flight#
- Quick entry of pilot times and takeoff/landings (long press)
- (Experimental) Auto calculation of day/night times and takeoff/landings
- Allow adding next leg, return flight with details pre-populated
- Provide summary view of hours (day, week, month, year, custom)
- Support export to CSV format
Feel free to rate or leave comments, but please be aware that we cannot reply to the comments here. If you would like your issues to be attended to, please email us.
For documentation (with screenshots), please check out our product page at http://android.nestan.com.au/aviation/intellipilot