The Safelog electronic logbook system is fully compatible with US FAA regulations(including 61.65, Part 91, Part 135, and Part 121 operations) EASA-FCL, UK CAP 407, Transport Canada, CASA Australia and all other known aviation authorities worldwide. Safelog for iPhone and iPad is easy to use, provides you your flight data wherever you want it, and synchronizes seamlessly with all of our other Safelog apps and portals, including Safelog for PC, Mac, iPhone/iPad, and our SafelogWeb.com portal.
You get get going right now with Safelog at no cost. It's easy to get going, but it's also a very deep system loaded with customization options and features. Safelog can be configured to work and look like nearly all paper logbook systems worldwide - even if you have custom requirements, chances are very good that the fields and analyzers can be set up to help you the way you fly. Additionally, Safelog is the ONLY eLogbook system that provides you with a true logbook view - not a cut down approximation.
You can get started with Safelog right away for free! Just download it and give it a go. You can even try it on multiple platforms at once to see how various Safelog clients sync with one another to give you your data where and when you need it.
The Safelog system works out to be LESS EXPENSIVE in total while providing FAR MORE FEATURES than competing apps. A single Safelog subscription, available via in-app purchase from within this app (secure purchase via the Google Play app store), covers you on this and all other Safelog platforms. YES, that's right - buy a subscription within our Android app, and you'll get access to the PC, Mac, iOS, and SafelogWeb.com versions of the logbook system at no additional costs and your data will synchronize between all of them for you! Safelog is by far the most future proof of any logbook system.
The full list of Safelog features is too long to list here. Here are just a few:
* Worldwide 70,000+ record airport database
* Duty and Block time logging for airline pilots
* Schedule import from major airline systems (see site for details)
* Polished user experience
* Expense logging, distance of flight logging
* Aircraft and contact managers
* Highly customizable fields
* Powerful reporting and analysis tools
* Over 100 high quality PDF reports and logbook printouts
* Support for totals entered before Safelog
* Signature Pad + device camera support for signatures and scans
* SEE ALL YOUR LOGBOOK FLIGHTS and filter them as you'd like to compute values of interest ON YOUR DEVICE.
Products which compete with us don't even let you see your entire logbook, much less do filtered analysis on it!
SAFELOG is the ONLY eLogbook product which provides you with a TRUE LOGBOOK VIEW on tablet-type devices, not a cut down approximation! With Safelog, YOUR LOaGBOOK LOOKS LIKE YOUR LOGBOOK!
Already using another eLogbook? We offer a FREE TRANSITION SERVICE for users of our core products allowing you to get your data our of more expensive and less capable other electronic logbook programs. Thousands of pilots have migrated to Safelog once they see beyond marketing hype and hidden costs and realize that Safelog really does offer far more for far less even compared to "free" logbooks, which inevitably die out as the developer loses interest. We have been providing eLogbook services since 1997!
Thanks for checking out Safelog!
Smart Logbook makes logging flights fast and easy. As a pilot you log flights all the time, so we’ve designed the entire app around that core experience. For example, Smart Logbook can use your phone’s GPS to automatically find your departure or destination airport. No input necessary: just one tap to confirm.
After you log your flights, Smart Logbook keeps them safe by automatically saving your data to our secure servers. If you upgrade or lose your phone, you can restore your flights to your new phone in seconds.
*** Online sync is free for the duration of the beta. When we launch the paid version of Smart Logbook, it will be an optional add-on subscription service. ***
Here’s the current list of Smart Logbook features:
- Database of 40k airports, from virtually every country on Earth.
- Find airports using GPS, or by entering an ICAO, IATA, or FAA code.
- Automatic data sync that makes switching phones super easy.
- Customizable for commercial or private pilots.
- Add multi-leg flights with up to 10 airports.
- Automatic entry of estimated night flying time based on the route and date/time.
- Totals screen. See your total flight time, time by type (PIC, Instrument, Night, etc.), approaches by type, and takeoffs/landings (day, night). Filter totals by date or aircraft.
- Interactive flight map that shows where and how far you’ve flown.
- Search for flights by flight number, airport code, or remarks.
- Export flights to Excel/CSV.
Here are a few features in the pipeline:
- Crew tracking
- PDF export
- Flight import
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
* Efficient user interface with easy to read color scheme
* Log Certificates, Ratings, History Items (Medicals, Flight Reviews, etc.)
* Log actual and sim flights
* View when expiring events (History Items) expire instantly on your device
* Calculate duration from OUT-IN or TAKEOFF-LAND times with the tap of a button
* View powerful and comprehensive reports generated by Logbook Pro PC edition right on your device
* Show currency status with colored marker flags indicating current or expired
* View your details summary bar report
* Analyze complete logbook statistics with both totals and percentages
* View FAR 121 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* View FAR 135 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* Auto-enter the duration value in other time fields with a single tap
* Customizable cascading time entries for Out, Takeoff, Landing, and In making flight entry quick and easy
* New flight entries can default with prior flight entry data for rapid flight log entry
* Customize the layout to declutter display showing only fields you need
* Simple synchronization
* Device uses colors to identify current and overdue, synchronized or not. No need to purge, the device manages your data smartly
* Instant filter in each data area to show: All Data, Not Yet Synchronized, Synchronized
* Free-form route entry allows a single entry for the entire day; no hassle with picking or searching for airports.
* AutoFill makes populating common time fields a breeze
* Log multiple approaches of each type for each flight
* Log "By Leg" or "By Day" allowing you to collate your entire day into a single flight log entry
* Import Airline Schedules from directly within the app
* Integrate with your device's calendar and sync with your other calendars
* Password protect your app from unwanted access
* App Time Zone and Sync Time Zone support for Local, UTC, or a custom selected "domicile" time zone.
* Check weather quickly on multiple destinations (METAR and TAF)
* Quick increment buttons to easily add/subtract values for fields such as landings, approaches, etc.
* Auto-enter airport identifier in route field with tap of a button
* Get overhead view of airfields using Sky View
* Extremely customizable with a plethora of options to make the app into what you need
✦ Setup Guide: http://nc-software.com/android/setup
✦ Documentation: http://nc-software.com/docs/android
✦ Cloud Sync Info: http://nc-software.com/docs/sync
Notes & Requirements:
✦ This app is not a stand-alone logbook, it is designed to work in tandem with Logbook Pro Desktop
✦ Synchronization with Logbook Pro Desktop requires cloud sync. For details see http://nc-software.com/mobile
✦ To enable schedule importer features visit http://nc-software.com/si
Logbook Pro is a registered trademark of NC Software, Inc.
✓ Easily enter new flights as you take them, and share them with friends.
✓ Your flying totals and currency are kept up-to-date.
✓ Track your progress towards ratings and view other flying achievements
✓ Take pictures while in flight and they will be gotagged and shown on a map on the MyFlightbook.com website!
✓ All flights are stored in the cloud at MyFlightbook.com.
✓ And best of all, it's FREE.