IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT! Safelog for Android is a COMPANION APP that allows you to log flights from your Android device (phone or tablet), manage your aircraft/airports/contacts, perform analysis on your logbook to ensure regulatory and career requirements are met, and other useful things. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A STAND-ALONE APPLICATION - IT IS A MOBILE COMPANION PIECE TO ONE OF THE CORE SAFELOG APPLICATIONS. What this means is that you MUST be an active registered user or either SafelogWeb (web based logbook) or Safelog for PC (PC based logbook) (any version) for this Safelog for Android to be useful for you. Please make sure you make yourself maximally aware of what this means before purchase. We cannot state this any clearer, and yet we are sure to get some angry feedback from somebody or other who cannot be bothered to read what it is they are getting. Since you're reading this - excellent! Well done!
The Safelog electronic logbook system is fully compatible with US FAA Federal Aviation Regulations (including 61.65, Part 91, Part 135, and Part 121 operations) JAA/CAA JAR-FCL, UK CAP 407, Transport Canada, CASA Australia and all other known aviation authorities worldwide. Safelog for Android is easy to use, provides you your flight data wherever you want it, and syncs with your Safelog PC or SafelogWeb accounts with only a few simple clicks. Safelog can be configured to work and look like nearly all paper logbook systems worldwide - even if you have custom requirements, chances are very good that the fields and analyzers can be set up to help you the way you fly.
The full list of Safelog features is too long to list here. Here are just come:
* Built in worldwide database of over 70,000+ airport and landing places powered by PilotNav.com
* Duty and Block time logging for airline pilots
* Expense logging, distance of flight logging
* Aircraft and contact managers
* Highly customizable fields
* Powerful reporting and analysis tools
* Support for totals entered before Safelog
* Easy syncing with your SafelogPC or SafelogWeb accounts
* Legendary ease of use
To learn more about SafelogWeb.com or Safelog for PC, please visit the Safelog homepage or www.SafelogWeb.com.
Thanks for checking out Safelog! Fly safe, and blue skies.
✓ Easily enter new flights as you take them, and share them with friends.
✓ Take pictures while in flight and they will be gotagged and shown on a map on the MyFlightbook.com website!
✓ Your flying totals and currency are kept up-to-date.
✓ All flights are stored in the cloud at MyFlightbook.com.
✓ And best of all, it's FREE.
Whenever a car is filled with petrol, information is entered into the Logbook App that will be stored on the Android mobile device. This allows the Logbook to calculate the average fuel consumption or fuel economy between fuel refills.
Garmin Tracker is a free, unique app that will help keep tabs on whatever is important to you. Got a little one walking to school? No sweat — clip a Garmin tracking device to their backpack. Got a frisky mutt with a specialty for sneaking out of the yard? (Bad Rex!) Attach a Garmin tracking device to Rex’s collar. You’ll be able to see the location of all of your devices using the handy dandy Garmin Tracker app.
Not only does the app let you view your device’s location directly from your smartphone, it also lets you navigate to it with turn-by-turn directions.
You can also draw geofences, view track history and adjust your tracking device settings. (Let’s review: A geofence is a virtual boundary around an area of your choosing. When you set up a geofence for your tracking device, you can set a preference to notify you by email and/or text message when it enters or exits.)
So, back to your little one — say you want to know when they arrive safely at school. You can use the app to draw a geofence around the school and set your preferences to receive an email and/or text message once they enter that geofence. It’s that simple.
And then there’s Rex, your sneaky mutt. Using the app, draw a geofence around your house and yard. Once you get the notification that Rex has left the yard for a stroll through the neighborhood, grab your smartphone and go. Finding him is a breeze because Garmin Tracker will show you his location on a map. Catching him and bringing him home — that may be a different story.
Here’s how you get started:
1. Get yourself a Garmin tracking device.
2. Register and activate your device in your Garmin account at https://my.garmin.com.
3. Download this free app to your smartphone.
What you can do with the app:
1. View the location of your Garmin tracking device on your smartphone on an easy-to-read map.
2. Navigate to your device.
3. Draw, edit or delete geofences.
4. View track history of your device.
5. Set up email and/or text message notifications.
6. Adjust your device settings.
With Garmin Tracker, everything needed to locate and control your tracking device is in the palm of your hand.
** Visit https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=67686 information regarding products available for use with this application.
*** This is a beta version. If you have any suggestions, questions, or problems, please email us at email@example.com. Eventually we’ll re-launch Smart Logbook as a paid app, but there will also be a free trial version available. You’ll be able to seamlessly upgrade from the beta or trial version to the paid app. ***
After you log your flights, Smart Logbook keeps them safe by automatically saving your data to our secure servers. If you upgrade or lose your phone, you can restore your flights to your new phone in seconds.
*** Online sync is free for the duration of the beta. When we launch the paid version of Smart Logbook, it will be an optional add-on subscription service. ***
Here’s the current list of Smart Logbook features:
- Database of 20,000+ airports (USA, Canada, Mexico).
- Find airports using the GPS, or by entering an ICAO, IATA, or FAA code.
- Automatic data sync that makes switching phones super easy.
- Customizable for commercial or private pilots. For example, you can use Zulu or local time, and enter durations as hours/tenths or hours/minutes.
- Automatic entry of estimated night flying time based on the route and date/time.
- Automatic entry of frequently used durations. For example, if you’re a First Officer and you log Second in Command time on every flight, Smart Logbook automatically pre-populates your Second in Command time when logging new flights.
- Totals screen. See your total flight time, time by type (PIC, Instrument, Night, etc.), approaches by type, and takeoffs/landings (day, night). Filter totals by date or aircraft.
- Interactive map that shows where and how far you've flown.
- Search for flights by flight number, airport code, or remarks.
- Free-form flight notes.
- Export flights to Excel/CSV.
Here are a few features in the pipeline:
- International airports (i.e. outside North America)
- Crew tracking
- Multi-leg flights
- PDF export
Advanced Accurate Information.
* Optimized displays work on tablets or phones.
* Smart Record Creation incorporating intelligent learning, auto-completion of linked fields and a day/night calculator which computes both time, take-offs and landings, makes creating flight records in Cirrus the simplest and easiest of any pilot log book app.
* Integrated Crew Pictures which captures and displays your crew mates pictures and integrates those pictures seamlessly into your flight records.
* Flight Record Validation checks records for completion errors and simplifies record correction by drawing the users attention with highlighting.
* Search flight records by aircraft type, registration, crew member or station.
* Time Summary breakdown covering both recent and total time.
Extend Cirrus's features by purchasing the CirrusKey app and get:
* Auto Cloud and Local Backup and Restore functions.
* Exportable Log Book which can be viewed or printed from any computer with a standard web browser. This HTML Log Book also includes crew picture capabilities.
* Import other electronic Log Book Records with the Log Import Wizard.
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
* Automatic Cloud and Local Backup and Restore.
* Export HTML Log Book. The exported log book can be viewed on other computers using a standard web browser and has crew picture links included.
* Export Expense spread sheets.
* Unlimited Crew Pictures.
You can try Cirrus Pilot Log Book for free. Download available from Google Play.
Other Great Cirrus Features!
Advanced User Interface
* Central navigation: quick access to all program functions.
* Tabbed flight record edit screen: simplifies record creation.
* Auto-completion: significantly reduces the number of key strokes required to construct Flight Records.
* Smart Record Creation: automatically calculates many fields simplifying record construction.
* Validation: Flight Records checked when saved and fields highlighted when in error.
* Smart Record Creation: Reducing key strokes and simplifying and automating flight record construction increases record accuracy .
* Total time: Keep track of all your flying by adding previous flying time in Settings.
* Integrated Crew Picture Capture and Display: Enhances your flight records.
Advanced Information Display
* Flight Record List: Search records for aircraft type or registration, crew member, and station.
* Flight Record Review: Review individual Flight Records.
* Time Summary: Tabbed summary breakdown of your time.
* Previous Time: Enter previous time to keep track of your total time.
* HTML LogBook: Build your own custom Pilot Log Book.
* Cirrus Pilot Log is free: Add capabilities by purchasing the CirrusKey app.
* Extended features: Unlimited Crew Pictures, Backup, Restore and Export Log Book and Expenses.
Note: Cirrus exports log sheets as HTML (web page) files, which can be viewed on any computer with a standard web browser.
Has appeared many times in fashion magazines and in the media！
A calendar app used by 3 million people ★
Just stick the stamps on！
Manage your plans in a simple and fun way♪
+.ﾟ *:.+.ﾟ *:.+.ﾟ *:.+.ﾟ *:.+.ﾟ *:.+.ﾟ *:
We have provided a selection of adorable stamps
for girls who are busy with lots of plans everyday＊.+*
For students with part-time jobs, society activities, seminars…
It keeps you on track in your school life!
For office workers with daytime shifts, early shifts, paid holidays, and tasks…
It can add a touch of color to any dull job!
For moms with nursery school, pre-school, pick-ups, and other events to remember…
You ca+D6n also use animal icons to make looking after your children part of a happy lifestyle!
Stamps will be added continually. We look forward to receiving your requests.
"ﾟ *:.+.ﾟ *:.+.ﾟ *:.+.ﾟ *:.+.ﾟ *:.+.ﾟ *:.
There are many other features too♪
○ A comprehensive range of basic settings○
Title and note functions for each stamp
You can also write notes of up to 200 characters
To use this app as a simple diary or notebook(≧ヮ≦)
The password lock function makes it good for private matters
such as dieting records and menstrual cycle notes
○Recording and copying is very simple○
Even busy women who aren’t tech-savvy can record notes easily
just by touching the screen
Your schedules recorded on the stamps can easily be copied and moved
within the calendar too!
If you have a smartphone, the vertical scrolling calendar
makes it easy to see, at a glance, plans made weeks in advance.
And you can lower the date to a position
where it is easy to place a stamp,
so even women with small hands can use this app easily."
○A very useful alarm setting○
If you have a lot of plans,
sometimes you tend to forget them…
There is also an alarm function that will help you remember.
There are some helpful functions such as the ability to set start dates and holidays
There is a function to change the theme settings too,
so you can add your own style to your calendar!
We are adding more functions as we receive users’ opinions and requests!
Try it out – it’s free and doesn’t display ads.
[Operator] Community Factory
Please also try
“DECOPIC”, our pretty photo-decoration camera used by over 12 million people, and
"Petapic”, which makes it fun to browse photos. "