- Market Capitalization
- CAPS Rating (Motley Fool: http://www.fool.com)
- Price to Book
- Price to Sales
- Price to Earnings
- PEG Ratio
- Monthly Price Change
- Yearly Price Change
- Percent Above 12 month low
- Percent Below 12 month high
- Short Ratio
- Dividend Yield
- Average Daily Volume
- Earning Per Share
- Dividends Per Share
- Enterprise Value/Revenue
- Enterprise Value/EBITDA
- Annual Revenue Growth
- Profit Margin
- Operating Margin
- Payout Ratio
- Active Picks
- Outperform Picks
- Underperform Picks
- All-Star Outperform Picks
- All-Star Underperform Picks
- Wall Street Outperform Picks
- Wall Street Underperform Picks
* Launcher Icon (Creative Commons 3.0) : http://www.designcontest.com/
- Top Stories (aggregated from Yahoo, CNN, CNBC & HuffingtonPost).
- Market News (aggregated from Yahoo, CNN, Reuters & FT).
- Yahoo! Finance.
- Biz Journals.
- Business Insider.
- CBS MoneyWatch.
- CNN Money.
- Google Finance.
- Motley Fool.
- MSN Money.
- Seeking Alpha.
- The Street.
The app is designed to provide you fast access to the latest US financial news on your android mobile/tablet.
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
The information in this application is general in nature, and does not take into account any individual's financial situation, needs or objectives. The content of the application are solely for informational purpose and do not imply, directly or indirectly, any investment, legal, accounting, tax advice and/or a representation that any investment or strategy is suitable or appropriate to a person’s specific circumstances.
Please seek independent advice before you make any financial decision.
MRRR Apps accepts no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of the use of this application.
Also, this application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
- Dynamic chart with technical(SMA, EMA, BOLL, MACD, Ichimoku, ...)
- Screener (same as in Google Finance) to find stocks based on different criteria
- Price Alert Management (notification when price goes below/above a given price)
- Portfolio and Transaction Management (sync with Google Finance)
- News from Google Finance, Motley Fool Caps and Twitter
- Company Info / Financial
- Share updates on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIN similarly to StockTwits.
Follow us on Twitter @stockchaos @chimpler
Many Thanks to Fab L. (fountainhead1978) for his continuous feedback and suggestions to improve the application.
Quicken 2014 is the free companion app to Quicken 2014 for Windows desktop software. The Quicken app syncs your Quicken 2014 desktop information to your Android mobile and tablets, so you can make smart decisions about your money no matter where you are. With nearly 30 years of helping people reach their financial goals, Quicken is the best cash flow and budgeting tool to help you reach yours too.
• NEW! Snap and store receipts to capture important purchases.
• IMPROVED! Faster data syncing between desktop and Android devices.
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data, so you’ll always have a clear financial picture.
• View balances and transactions. Know what’s going on with your checking, saving, credit card, and manual accounts.
• Automatically pulls in your budgets. Track expenses and see what you have left to spend.
• Easy-to-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going. (Tablet-only.)
• Manually add transactions at the time of purchase to keep your balances up-to-date.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device. Stay on top of changes to your accounts.
• Create a customized widget. View account balances, transactions, and alerts the way you want on your Android home screen.
• View information from your last sync, even if you’re not online.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE
• Proven encryption technology.
• Partners with TRUSTe and VeriSign for layered security.
• Passcode protected. Only you can view your information.
• Deactivate the app at any time through Quicken on your desktop.
To use this app, you must have Quicken 2014 software: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
* Google Play: "Best Apps of 2012"
* CNN Money: “6 Best Banking & Budget Apps” (2012)
* Kiplinger’s: “Best Online Money-Management Tools” (2012)
* PC Magazine: “The 100 Best Android Apps of 2012” (2012)
* PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
* WIRED App Guide: “Best Personal Finance App” (2012)
* Winner, 2012 Appy Awards (Finance)
* Winner, 2012 Webby Awards (Financial Services & People’s Voice)
WHY OVER 11 MILLION PEOPLE LOVE MINT.COM
THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Mint pulls in all your personal finance accounts into one place, so you can manage your money from anywhere. Track your spending, create a budget, and save more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
• See all your personal finance accounts—checking, savings, and credit cards.
• Automatically categorizes transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending. (tablet only)
• Track your budget.
• Track your cash spending.
• View finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED.
• Get the free app and sign up for free with Mint.
• Securely connect your accounts.
• Mint automatically organizes everything and creates a budget for you.
SAFE AND SECURE.
Your app is passcode protected. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply log-on to your Mint.com account and deactivate device access from your profile page with one easy click.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB, MOBILE AND TABLET
Always have access to your account from your mobile, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest information at your fingertips
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
• Place trades for stocks, options, complex options, and mutual funds with just a few taps
• Set default account and order preferences for speedy order placement
• Check the status of open orders
Access Your Accounts
• Monitor all of your brokerage accounts in a single view
• Receive real-time account alerts and trade confirmations
• Create and edit watch lists that stay in sync with etrade.com
Track the Markets
• View a market snapshot from Briefing.com from the dashboard
• Stay informed on breaking news with RSS feeds from top sources
• Get instant access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
• Use your device’s camera2 to scan a barcode to identify the company/symbol
• Interact with landscape mode charts and EMA/SMA technical tools
• Deposit checks remotely using your device's camera2
• Quick Transfer cash from any financial institution3
• Watch live CNBC Video and Video on Demand
• Learn new strategies with our mobile library of educational videos
1 This app version is optimized for smartphones
2 Camera permissions are strictly for the check deposit and barcode scanning features only. Your camera will not be used at any other time.
3 For details and important information about Quick Transfer, please visit www.etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restriction, and time deadlines associated with the service.
View End-user License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_1.0.html
– View and transact on your 529 plan.
– We’ve made it easier to manage your outside investments from the app.
– Plan participants have a redesigned home page.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review over 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy and sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts. (Camera permissions required by Android apply only to the mobile check investment feature of our app. Vanguard won't access any stored images or audio on your device.)
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Use this app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research Vanguard's wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs. Visit vanguard.com to open an account.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2014 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.