Its a single place to track your daily house cleaning.
This app will also help you with some of your cleaning shopping.
Features (Some of these are only available to Android 4.0+ devices)
• In-built daily house cleaning checklist, pre-populated with items in a list.
• Enhanced easy to use, user interface with separate tabs categorizing the cleaning checklist items.
• Easy to use interface with tabs for separating different rooms
• Track what has been cleaned
• Add new check list or shopping items and delete cleaning shopping/checklist items.
• Shop for items in the list
• Add reminders for cleaning checklist items
• Share cleaning shopping items with friends and family.
• Sign up for house cleaning newsletter
- Create, assign and schedule tasks for family members
- View family members personal progress
- Motivate children with rewards and goals
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your family a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work and the house is tidy, the pets have been fed and your kids are learning math and practicing music. And all this done without asking! Whether it’s housework or homework, OurHome is the easiest way to keep your family humming.
Motivated kids are successful kids. Studies have shown that the introduction of responsibility through chores from an early age will significantly improve a child’s chance of future success. Kids can work toward goals and build self-esteem – they may even compete to get things done!
OurHome’s fun rewards system allows parents to create incentives for their kids, whether it’s pocket money, screen time or a weekend trip away. And parents can feel rewarded too as things just get done without nagging.
The OurHome shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you need and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and never forget the milk again.
Stay connected with your family when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, OurHome is your family’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening within your family.
OurHome was created by the developers of Fairshare, described by The Guardian as an “essential download”.
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
or visit: http://www.ourhomeapp.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
- Create and schedule tasks for your household
- View profiles that show personal contributions
- Split bills, rent, groceries and other expenses
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your roommates a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work to the smell of lasagne baking. The house is tidy and the shared shopping done. And everyone has chipped in! Whether it’s cleaning, cooking or shopping, Fairshare is the easiest way to keep your household humming.
SEE PERSONAL CONTRIBUTIONS
Do the house work you think is fair and focus on the things you enjoy. With Fairshare’s task system, you’ll never be left wondering who’s done what again.
NEVER MISS A BILL
Fairshare’s bookkeeping system lets everyone know when shared expenses are paid. It also keeps a running tally of who owes what so it’ll be the end of awkward messages reminding people to pay up.
The Fairshare shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you share and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and will never need to remind your roommate to pick up that much needed toilet paper again.
Stay connected with your roommates when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, Fairshare is your house’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your roommates.
Featured in The Guardian, Lifehacker, Sydney Morning Herald, Idigital Times and Startup Smart.
Described by The Guardian as an “essential download”, “Fairshare removes the need for a bad guy. Everyone can see how much people are contributing. If the app works in my share house of 10 people, it will work anywhere.” – Angus Cameron, active user since 2013
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit: http://www.getfairshare.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
Kids earn points by completing chores to use towards rewards like an hour of video games or a camping trip. Parents get an easy-to-use tool that takes the tension out of household chores. Kids also earn tickets to the Monster Carnival for each chore completed, where they can win and collect our monsters. With ChoreMonster, your kids will beg to do their chores!
Don't just take our word for it, though. Here’s what ChoreMonster users are saying:
✭✭✭✭✭ “Set the kids up on ChoreMonster. So far it's a hit in the household with K wanting to complete a week's worth of chores by 8:00 am.”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Incredible things happening since I installed ChoreMonster app. My boys can't wait to help around the house!”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Day one of using ChoreMonster and the kids were pumped...woke up early to log on and asked for more chores when I tucked them in.”
Plus, we've been featured in trusted media outlets like Mashable, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, TechCrunch, and more.
ChoreMonster is best for ages 4 through 12, but works with ages 3 through 15.
See you soon!
The Good Housekeeping Seal rewards consumers with peace of mind; now, Good Housekeeping will reward readers with something else—fabulous prizes from Seal-holding brands and Good Housekeeping! Wherever you see the specially-marked Good Housekeeping Seal in select issues, use the app to scan for the chance to win!
How it works:
Open the application and hold your mobile device four to six inches above the specially-marked Seal. Your web browser will open right to the sweepstakes entry page—fill out the entry form, and keep your eye out for more Good Housekeeping Seals throughout the issue!
This application contains components of Digimarc Corporation's Discover application. Use of the Digimarc Discover application is governed by the terms and conditions you agreed to in the End User License Agreement. It is important that this application only be used in accordance with such Agreement. The Digimarc Discover application is protected by copyright laws and International treaties.
(c) Digimarc Corporation. All rights reserved.
However it can also be useful for helping children take turns at some activity, or perhaps for timing time spent at stations in gym.
This is my first app (but has now been updated if you are running android 2.2 or above) and as such it has relatively few use cases.
The main Screen is very simple it only has 3 parts, a button bar with 4 buttons(go prev next stop), a scroll-able list of chores(tasks). Each chore has a timer in hh:mm and rest timer also in hh:mm a description , and a use count. Each chore can now also be disabled and re-enabled and can have a skip factor applied.
“Go” button starts the timer, “Stop” stops it and sets the first chore at the start of the list back as current chore. When timer is running the “Go” button changes into Pause/cont toggle, which will suspend the timer where it is as indicated by the display flashing.
“Next” button switches to the next chore in the list of to the top of the list if at the bottom. This action can be performed from stopped or running state. Prev works the same way but in reverse.
When stopped, the a drag handle appears on the right of each chore allowing for reordering the list by dragging the current chore(task) Up or down.
Clicking on a chore will bring up an update dialog, allowing description, Time duration, rest period duration, and skip mode to be altered. The chore can also be deleted here too.
Chore lists can be named and saved in the Chore List Store within the app. This stores the named chore list on the phone/tablet where it can be retrieved for later use.
There is also an options menu containing 6 options, which preform functions of adding additional chores, accessing settings, accessing help, accessing reset/new options , Save As (to Chore List Store) and manage (Chore List Store).
The reset options are used to either reset the use counters on the active chore list,to create a new unnamed chore list, or reset skip states.
The following settings are supported:
1)Changing the ringtone or notification tone used when the timer for a chore completes
2) setting the defaults for timer and rest timer in the add dialog.
3) setting an optional sleep time - helpful in reducing battery use as there is no point displaying a second by second counter when you are hard at work on your chores. This sleep time will sleep the app until the next timer is due.
4) Changing the app background color scheme
5) Changing aspects of the UI
As stated above and new for V3 :
1 )Chores can be disabled , when disabled they are ignored by the running list and the next /prev
buttons. They stay disabled until the user enables them. enable status can be changed on non active chores even when the list is running .
2) chores can be defined with a skip state followed by a number of cycles number between 1 and 99
skip once , and skip repeat . both of these and the disable function provide ways of dynamically
varying a running chore list by making specific chores unavailable .
Note future enhancements will be made in a new pro version if demand exists .V3 will be supported with its current feature set as a 100% free app.
any questions or comments please email email@example.com
One of the hardest facts about owning a home is finding out the best house interior design that suit your taste.
Here is a great collection of interior design and decoration ideas for your home improvement.
Photos are organized in categories and ordered by rating system.
Try it now! Download Interior Design Ideas and you can enjoy all this decorating and interior ideas for free!
* Huge collection of interior design photos to suit your taste.
* Share picture using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
* Categorized collection, so you will easy to find your dream house.
* Save picture to your SD Card, for later use.
* Rate the picture! You can rate each images, and your rate is really importan for us!
* Simple navigation.
Get this application if you need ideas for modern design, room, house interior or decoration.
We have a large collection of living room or family room, bedroom, house furniture, bathroom design and kitchen design.
All this photo or image collection including kitchen interior, cabinet and how to make it modern.
Or you only have little space on your appartement? You will also find out kitchen design, room design, bathroom design, bedroom decorating
ideas, paint and wallpaper for your apartment.
**The only Android app featured in Time Magazine which helps you chose what to wear! Also featured at New York Fashion Week + Verizon, Techlicious and more.
Snap the pictures of your clothes, shoes, bags and accessories and store them in Stylicious. Use them to create looks or to plan what to wear. With our closet organizer app you will be in control of your wardrobe and you will know your clothes.
Mix, match, play, and create amazing outfits in seconds! It’s your outfits manager and fitting room – never buy anything without trying it first here. Use clothes from your closet or from the shopping section. Categorize your outfits by season or occasion for better planning.
Plan what you are going to wear and when. Never wear the same thing twice.
We have your favorite designer clothing and the best new fashion styles… Have fun shopping, discover fabulous fashion finds, create a look with them, share them or buy them. Check first in your closet and make sure you don't have a similar items already.
Awesome looks and style tips created by our stylists to help you make the right style decisions! Discover whats in style and all the fashion trends in our fashion blog.
Much More Fashion and Style:
Travel planner - Add clothes from the closet organizer or outfits from Lookbook to quickly pack for your trip
Fashion Notes - Save your fashion notes so that you never forger any of your style ideas.
Shopping Bookmarks - Bookmark your fashion brands so that you can see when your favorite fashion brands go on sale.
Stylicious loves friendships, so with it you can share your clothes from your wardrobe or your outfits with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, or email.
* Add your clothes by taking pictures of them or importing an image from your gallery!
* Easily crop your clothes out of the pictures
* Create your most beautiful outfits to stay trendy
* Share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or mail...
* Beautify your outfits by customizing the background color
* Create collections to organize all the outfits you've created
* Browse your clothes and your outfits from anywhere
Featured in: Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Look, The Guardian, TechTudo, Irish Examiner, WSVN...
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mydressingapp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mydressingapp
• Houzz is the app the New York Times put first on its list of “best apps for home improvement". The Washington Post calls Houzz "the single best source" for finding inspiration.
To learn more about the permissions required to install the Houzz app, please visit Houzz support: https://support.houzz.com/entries/38179588-What-permissions-does-the-Houzz-app-require-
Unless you have some magical powers like Mary Poppins, you know that cleaning and organizing your home can be a daunting task. With The Essential Guide To Organizing Your Home that task will become much easier.
Inside you will find practical tips and techniques to rid every room in your house of clutter and keep it that way.
Do you shudder when you think of people coming over to visit unannounced? Do you panic when you get a message on your answering machine that family is coming—and they left 4 hours ago (and it’s a 5 hour trip)?
Do you try to “clean” before your cleaning lady comes?
Can you not afford a cleaning lady and try to do it yourself, ending up discouraged, frustrated, and thinking it’s just impossible?
The Essential Guide To Organizing Your Home is your solution. Now you can dive right in with this easy to follow, room by room guide to a clean and organized home.
★★★★★ The Essential Guide To Organizing Your Home is the ultimate guide to maintaining a clutter free home. Order your copy today! ★★★★★
The Essential Guide To Organizing Your Home is delivered in PDF format and is viewable on any computer. All you need is Adobe Reader which is available free and already on most computers.
Table of Contents
---- INCLUDED IN THIS FREE BOOK ARE: ----
Let’s Get Moving!
The Family Room/Living Room
The Master Bedroom
---- WHY UPGRADE. BECAUSE YOU GET ACCESS TO ALL THIS BELOW FOR 1 SUPER LOW PRICE ----
The Dining Room
Your Linen Closet
The Study/Computer Room
Keeping Your Home Organized
Tags: organize, home decor, decorating home, cleaning home
Hundreds of images, all styles, to give you some ideas when you design or build your own Home Decor.
Several combinations for you to know the kind of decorations that adapts the best to your personality and/or your family.
Modern, Vintage, Rustic, Practical, Charming, Beautiful, rustic, and much more styles to help you choose your decorating.
Having Home Decor App in your phone always with you, to discuss it easily with your seller, decorator, family or friends.
Features of the Application:
✪ Updated monthly with new Ideas and Images.
✪ Share Images you like using Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
✪ Zoom in, zoom out for all images.
✪ Download images to your mobile or internal SD card.
✪ Quickly scroll through images.
✪ Set any image as your mobile wallpaper.
Disclaimer: All the images are not under our Copyrights and belong to their respective owners. All Pictures have been taken from different sources, If any Graphic/Image/Photo is offensive or under your Copyrights PLEASE send us an E-mail to give it a credit or get it removed as you wish (instead of flag or report it... Please!).
Get inspired with stunning interior design projects, tips and trends. Then watch your own home design ideas come to life by experimenting with real products. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler.
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground.
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through FB and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
To read the magazines, either you need to purchase single issue or subscribe them as listed below.
1. One Year Subscription with 12 Issues - $7.99 or Rs.450 (in India)
2. Six Months Subscription with 6 Issues - $4.99 or Rs.270 (in India)
3. Three Months Subscription with 3 Issues - $2.99 or Rs.170 (in India)
Single Issue - $0.99 or Rs.55 (in India)
Car fans will appreciate the MOTOR TREND Android app’s lush photo spreads of current cars, future models and even stealthy back roads in Europe & North America.
Download the MOTOR TREND app for Android today to access all the breaking news from the world of cars and exclusive updates from across the automotive globe.
Automobile Magazine is the true car enthusiast’s backstage pass to a world of car news, videos, and commentary only found in the pages of Automobile Magazine. From spy video taken at the great car test tracks of Europe to the glittering world of international auto shows, Automobile Magazine delivers engaging news and insights.
Download the Automobile Magazine app for Android today to access the latest breaking news from the world of cars and updates from the automotive world.
Planning an excursion with friends? Social sharing features let you drum up a caravan to the slopes via Facebook or Twitter at the touch of a button.
Download Ski & Snow Report today, and search "Zumobi" for other great news, sports and lifestyle apps for your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
From the most widely read food magazine in the country comes thousands of original and classic recipes straight to your phone. Browse, read, savor and save your favorite recipes and articles for easy access any time, any place (the grocery store comes to mind). From drinks to dinner to dessert, Relish Daily Dish Recipes is a moveable feast.
Relish Daily Dish Recipes provides an engaging cooking experience, blending a fully searchable catalog of recipes with photos, videos, articles, tips and social media capabilities. This engaging and easy to use app is a tool for everyday foodies and family cooks. Learn tricks of the culinary trade within a completely fresh experience.
- The best recipes from Relish magazine and relish.com
- Articles about food, ingredients, shopping, health and entertaining
- Handy recipe finder that lets you search by what meal you are preparing and the type of dish you want to make with the ingredients you have on hand
- Automatic grocery list feature
- Make notes on your favorite recipes
With Relish Daily Dish Recipes, you will never go hungry again!
The Zumobi App includes:
• ZBi Formats – Experience the most popular ZBi ad placements arranged in one list, linked to examples. Easily observe the behavior of ads live in the ZBi mobile environment.
• ZBi Features – Delve deeper into the capabilities of the ZBi platform and learn about new advanced features that engage mobile users in a manner that is complimentary to their digital lives.
• ZBi Ad Gallery – Discover inspiration for your next campaign. Visit the ZBi Ad Gallery to view a variety of ad concepts and designs for each ad format.
• Custom Sites & Zones – This feature enables Zumobi’s award-winning design team to make specific ads available real-time, from a selection of spec designs to finished iterations, Zumobi provides hands-on access to their ads.
Be inspired. Download The Zumobi App today and get plugged in to everything mobile advertising can and should be.