Its a single place to track your daily house cleaning.
This app will also help you with some of your cleaning shopping.
Features (Some of these are only available to Android 4.0+ devices)
• In-built daily house cleaning checklist, pre-populated with items in a list.
• Enhanced easy to use, user interface with separate tabs categorizing the cleaning checklist items.
• Easy to use interface with tabs for separating different rooms
• Track what has been cleaned
• Add new check list or shopping items and delete cleaning shopping/checklist items.
• Shop for items in the list
• Add reminders for cleaning checklist items
• Share cleaning shopping items with friends and family.
• Sign up for house cleaning newsletter
- Create, assign and schedule tasks for family members
- View family members personal progress
- Motivate children with rewards and goals
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your family a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work and the house is tidy, the pets have been fed and your kids are learning math and practicing music. And all this done without asking! Whether it’s housework or homework, OurHome is the easiest way to keep your family humming.
Motivated kids are successful kids. Studies have shown that the introduction of responsibility through chores from an early age will significantly improve a child’s chance of future success. Kids can work toward goals and build self-esteem – they may even compete to get things done!
OurHome’s fun rewards system allows parents to create incentives for their kids, whether it’s pocket money, screen time or a weekend trip away. And parents can feel rewarded too as things just get done without nagging.
The OurHome shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you need and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and never forget the milk again.
Stay connected with your family when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, OurHome is your family’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening within your family.
OurHome was created by the developers of Fairshare, described by The Guardian as an “essential download”.
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
or visit: http://www.ourhomeapp.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
The app is currently having issues on Samsung devices running Android 5.0. We're working on a solution and apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.
- Create and schedule tasks for your household
- View profiles that show personal contributions
- Split bills, rent, groceries and other expenses
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your roommates a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work to the smell of lasagne baking. The house is tidy and the shared shopping done. And everyone has chipped in! Whether it’s cleaning, cooking or shopping, Fairshare is the easiest way to keep your household humming.
SEE PERSONAL CONTRIBUTIONS
Do the house work you think is fair and focus on the things you enjoy. With Fairshare’s task system, you’ll never be left wondering who’s done what again.
NEVER MISS A BILL
Fairshare’s bookkeeping system lets everyone know when shared expenses are paid. It also keeps a running tally of who owes what so it’ll be the end of awkward messages reminding people to pay up.
The Fairshare shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you share and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and will never need to remind your roommate to pick up that much needed toilet paper again.
Stay connected with your roommates when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, Fairshare is your house’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your roommates.
Featured in The Guardian, Lifehacker, Sydney Morning Herald, Idigital Times and Startup Smart.
Described by The Guardian as an “essential download”, “Fairshare removes the need for a bad guy. Everyone can see how much people are contributing. If the app works in my share house of 10 people, it will work anywhere.” – Angus Cameron, active user since 2013
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit: http://www.getfairshare.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
Kids earn points by completing chores to use towards rewards like an hour of video games or a camping trip. Parents get an easy-to-use tool that takes the tension out of household chores. Kids also earn tickets to the Monster Carnival for each chore completed, where they can win and collect our monsters. With ChoreMonster, your kids will beg to do their chores!
Don't just take our word for it, though. Here’s what ChoreMonster users are saying:
✭✭✭✭✭ “Set the kids up on ChoreMonster. So far it's a hit in the household with K wanting to complete a week's worth of chores by 8:00 am.”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Incredible things happening since I installed ChoreMonster app. My boys can't wait to help around the house!”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Day one of using ChoreMonster and the kids were pumped...woke up early to log on and asked for more chores when I tucked them in.”
Plus, we've been featured in trusted media outlets like Mashable, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, TechCrunch, and more.
ChoreMonster is best for ages 4 through 12, but works with ages 3 through 15.
See you soon!
For 12 years, Good Housekeeping Philippines has been the modern Pinay's indispensable companion, the go-to guide for managing time, doing things faster and better, and keeping it all together.
NOTE : This free app is Ad supported and has in-app purchase option to upgrade to premium features. The basic features are always free. You have NO obligation to upgrade.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory template in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Hide/Unhide checked items.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
However it can also be useful for helping children take turns at some activity, or perhaps for timing time spent at stations in gym.
This is my first app (but has now been updated if you are running android 2.2 or above) and as such it has relatively few use cases.
The main Screen is very simple it only has 3 parts, a button bar with 4 buttons(go prev next stop), a scroll-able list of chores(tasks). Each chore has a timer in hh:mm and rest timer also in hh:mm a description , and a use count. Each chore can now also be disabled and re-enabled and can have a skip factor applied.
“Go” button starts the timer, “Stop” stops it and sets the first chore at the start of the list back as current chore. When timer is running the “Go” button changes into Pause/cont toggle, which will suspend the timer where it is as indicated by the display flashing.
“Next” button switches to the next chore in the list of to the top of the list if at the bottom. This action can be performed from stopped or running state. Prev works the same way but in reverse.
When stopped, the a drag handle appears on the right of each chore allowing for reordering the list by dragging the current chore(task) Up or down.
Clicking on a chore will bring up an update dialog, allowing description, Time duration, rest period duration, and skip mode to be altered. The chore can also be deleted here too.
Chore lists can be named and saved in the Chore List Store within the app. This stores the named chore list on the phone/tablet where it can be retrieved for later use.
There is also an options menu containing 6 options, which preform functions of adding additional chores, accessing settings, accessing help, accessing reset/new options , Save As (to Chore List Store) and manage (Chore List Store).
The reset options are used to either reset the use counters on the active chore list,to create a new unnamed chore list, or reset skip states.
The following settings are supported:
1)Changing the ringtone or notification tone used when the timer for a chore completes
2) setting the defaults for timer and rest timer in the add dialog.
3) setting an optional sleep time - helpful in reducing battery use as there is no point displaying a second by second counter when you are hard at work on your chores. This sleep time will sleep the app until the next timer is due.
4) Changing the app background color scheme
5) Changing aspects of the UI
As stated above and new for V3 :
1 )Chores can be disabled , when disabled they are ignored by the running list and the next /prev
buttons. They stay disabled until the user enables them. enable status can be changed on non active chores even when the list is running .
2) chores can be defined with a skip state followed by a number of cycles number between 1 and 99
skip once , and skip repeat . both of these and the disable function provide ways of dynamically
varying a running chore list by making specific chores unavailable .
Note future enhancements will be made in a new pro version if demand exists .V3 will be supported with its current feature set as a 100% free app.
any questions or comments please email email@example.com
- "Obviously Marvelous" (obviously-marvelous.com)
"It's simple...it makes it easy to track and view. It’s fun... the kids love adding up the points they get for each chore."
- "The American Mama" (theamericanmama.com)
*** Manage your children's household chores and rewards ***
*** Kids earn points by doing chores and use points to claim rewards from the kids reward charts ***
*** Seamless synchronization across devices ***
*** Password feature to protect unauthorized use ***
*** Completely customizable ***
*** Use the adjust points feature to help discourage bad behavior and reward good behavior***
*** Get a new device? No need to reenter information - simply log in to account***
Kids Chore Chart offers an easy and completely customizable way to chart all of your children's chores and rewards. This app functions as a powerful chore and reward system for kids and It is simple enough to start using immediately -- prompts help you get started on every page.. begin using the app in seconds! Enter all of your kids' chores on the Manage Chores page. From there, select which kids will have that chore as part of their routine. Each day, you or your child can press the star when the chore is completed and the chore's points will be added to their account. Fun sounds and images enhance the child's experience to keep them motivated. Create and assign point costs to the Rewards page which can contain any incentive you can think of: money (allowance for kids), special trips, TV or electronics time, etc.
Kids Chore Chart features cloud data storage. Any change made on one device will immediately be reflected on any other device the user authorizes. For example: when a parent marks a chore complete on his or her phone, he or she immediately sees that change on their tablet (or on another parent's device, if so desired). There are no backups to create or Dropbox files to set up... its as simple as can be. If a user gets a new device, all he or she has to do is enter their username and password; all chores, rewards, and child profile information are loaded onto the new device.
Kids Chore Chart also offers password protection. If the user desires, he or she can have the app require a password every time it is opened. Prevent kids from marking chores complete prematurely or editing point values. Of course, the user can also turn this feature off if so desired.
Another feature that Kids Chore Chart has is the Adjust Points button. Points can be subtracted or added by simply clicking this button, allowing the user to bypass the chores to edit the child's total points. This can be used to discourage bad behavior or to reward bonus points for good behavior... a great alternative to behavior charts!
There is no need to separate chores by age -- each child has their own chart with their own unique list of chores. Not only is this a chore chart for kids (as well as a reward chart for kids), but it can be used by adults as well. Having trouble motivating yourself to complete your daily household chores? Simply set up and work towards personal rewards.
Get rid of your paper family chore chart and download this customizable way to encourage children to complete their daily chores!
One of the hardest facts about owning a home is finding out the best house interior design that suit your taste.
Here is a great collection of interior design and decoration ideas for your home improvement.
Photos are organized in categories and ordered by rating system.
Try it now! Download Interior Design Ideas and you can enjoy all this decorating and interior ideas for free!
* Huge collection of interior design photos to suit your taste.
* Share picture using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
* Categorized collection, so you will easy to find your dream house.
* Save picture to your SD Card, for later use.
* Rate the picture! You can rate each images, and your rate is really importan for us!
* Simple navigation.
Get this application if you need ideas for modern design, room, house interior or decoration.
We have a large collection of living room or family room, bedroom, house furniture, bathroom design and kitchen design.
All this photo or image collection including kitchen interior, cabinet and how to make it modern.
Or you only have little space on your appartement? You will also find out kitchen design, room design, bathroom design, bedroom decorating
ideas, paint and wallpaper for your apartment.
Keep your home in great shape without breaking a sweat! BrightNest helps you tackle important tasks with our home tips, personal schedule and helpful reminders. From simple cleaning tricks to interior design ideas, we deliver everything you need to shape up your home and simplify your life!
★ PRESS ABOUT BRIGHTNEST ★
• “BrightNest makes keeping track of cleaning and maintenance a breeze.” - Lifehacker
• “BrightNest is a slick, reliable app for discovering new ways to keep your home clean, tidy and interesting.” – The Next Web
• "When I happened upon BrightNest, it was as if a chorus of responsible angels started singing." - HGTV
• "We're impressed by the shiny simplicity and all-in-one functionality of BrightNest." - Apartment Therapy
• New & Noteworthy | Best New Apps | What's Hot – Apple
Also featured in: TechCrunch, CNET, Lifehacker, PandoDaily, GigaOM and New York Post.
★ WHY YOU'LL LOVE BRIGHTNEST ★
► FREE ACCOUNT
BrightNest is completely free. After creating your account, you can enjoy custom home tips, a personal schedule and storage of your unique home attributes without ever paying a dime!
► CUSTOMIZED TIPS
We’ll send you custom-tailored home tips based on your needs and your home's unique traits (like floor type and countertop material) to help you reach your goals.
► HOME QUIZ
The interactive Home Quiz personalizes BrightNest even more! For each answer, we’ll instantly respond with a helpful article or tip. Save or schedule your tips so you can use them later.
► SCHEDULE TASKS
See a home tip or design idea you like? Schedule a time to try it – next week, next month, whenever!
► GET REMINDERS
We’ll send you a quick reminder when it’s time to get something done so you’ll never forget.
Plus, we'll store all of your favorite projects and sync your schedule with your free account on https://brightnest.com!
BrightNest accepts postal codes from all countries. (For Australia, please include the state abbreviation.)
EXPLORE 1000s of home tips, interior design ideas, DIY projects and maintenance articles such as:
• 8 Secrets to a Dust-Free Bedroom
• The Best Bathroom Cleaning Trick Ever
• 5 Ways Getting Organized at Home Can Save You Cash
• Make a DIY Butterfly Feeder in 6 Simple Steps
• 4 Smart Places to Hide a Spare Key
• Crazy-Simple Ways to Make Your House Smell Great
• How to Clean Your Microwave with Lemon
• 7 Simple Ways to Increase the Value of Your Home
• The Benefits to Lower Temperatures at Home, Backed by Science
If you have feedback, suggestions or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Learn more about our mission to make homeowners happy at https://brightnest.com/.
Compatible with Jellybean 4.1+
[Discover the free version of the reference application Home Design 3D.
In this version, you can test the features of the application and explore its possibilities.
This version can be used without limit. But be careful, projects can not be saved in this version. However, projects created can be saved by obtaining the full version directly from this one.]
✔ "Now apps offer a quick and powerful way to indulge your home design fantasies. Home Design 3D is one of the better ones" - NY Times.com
✔ “Designers have used complex software to help plan renovations for years, but with this app anyone can do it” - #2 best property app by The Telegraph
✔ Selected by Buzzfeed as one of the best Handy Apps Every Home Design Lover Needs
✔ "A brillant app" Stuff
Home Design 3D is that perfect balance between ease of use and extensive features.
With Home Design 3D, designing and changing your home has never been so intuitive and quick. Whether you want to redecorate, redesign or create the home of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you!
NEW FEATURES OF THE ANDROID VERSION:
★ Undo/Redo so no more mistakes!
★ A new 3D mode: add, edit and move rooms, walls and furniture in 3D too
Floorplan and room layout:
★ Save and edit all your projects easily
★ In 2D, you can draw rooms, create openings, and now add single and small walls.
★ You can just as easily change the height or the thickness of the walls, the shape of the room itself, ...
★ By simply dragging/dropping, make your choice from among hundreds of objects and pieces of joinery proposed and change both the interior and exterior of your home.
Customization and 3D visits:
★ New 3D engine for a photo-realistic rendering
★ Choose from the textures to customize your project.
Video : http://youtu.be/HKSgyxI617s
• Easy to use and intuitive interface
• Drag and drop any object or piece of furniture where you want (windows, doors, tables, desks, carpeting, etc…. This applies to textures too.
• An enormous variety of features (magnetism, single walls, wall height adjustment,…)
• More than 800 different objects and joignery available for the house and the garden
• Select the dimensions of every element of the house (walls, objects, furniture, ...)
• Visit your home in 3D with 2 navigation modes (First Person view and Observer mode)
• Save and edit all your projects easily
• No internet connection
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D. Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
★★★★★ Featured under AppStore "Busy Parents" essentials ★★★★★
★★★★★ Featured on NBC-TodayShow, CNET's top5, AOL's (ParentDish) top10 parenting app, CNN-Money ★★★★★
iRewardChart makes it easy to reward your children for good behavior and keep them motivated.
1. Type their name,
2. Select a few tasks from our list of suggestions, and
3. Reward their accomplishments with a single tap in the weekly chart
(* The sync-ing between devices recently launched on iOS, coming to Android soon)
When stars have been earned, your child can pick from the default list of suggested rewards, or you can setup your own custom rewards especially tailored for each of your children, like "$2 Pocket Money" or "One Hour Of TV".
Children love to feel responsible, challenged and respected. But most children don't like being told what to do... iRewardChart also allows you to set up abstract goals like "Patience" and "Sharing With Others", so rewards teach the virtues you want your child to learn.
➔ NBC-TodayShow: "Products that help morning routines..."
➔ CNET: "Five must-have iPhone apps for parents"
➔ CNNMoney: "Best apps for managing your money - help kids link money to jobs well done."
➔ USAToday: "Got parenting challenges? There is an app for that."
➔ TechCrunch.com: "iRewardChart Gets Your Kids To Shoot For The Stars... And Behave"
iRewardChart includes a backup and sync service, so that parents and children can share their chart across the devices. Our sync services is FREE to use, and uses Dropbox, which is also free.
"iRewardChart Lite" is a full featured free version with only the following limitations:
- It supports a maximum of one child.
- It supports a maximum of four tasks per week
Your comments, suggestions are most welcome. If there is an issue, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (than leaving us a bad review, in which case, we cannot reach you to resolve your problem)
Get inspired with stunning interior design projects, tips and trends. Then watch your own home design ideas come to life by experimenting with real products. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler.
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground.
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through FB and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
Car fans will appreciate the MOTOR TREND Android app’s lush photo spreads of current cars, future models and even stealthy back roads in Europe & North America.
Download the MOTOR TREND app for Android today to access all the breaking news from the world of cars and exclusive updates from across the automotive globe.
Automobile Magazine is the true car enthusiast’s backstage pass to a world of car news, videos, and commentary only found in the pages of Automobile Magazine. From spy video taken at the great car test tracks of Europe to the glittering world of international auto shows, Automobile Magazine delivers engaging news and insights.
Download the Automobile Magazine app for Android today to access the latest breaking news from the world of cars and updates from the automotive world.
From the most widely read food magazine in the country comes thousands of original and classic recipes straight to your phone. Browse, read, savor and save your favorite recipes and articles for easy access any time, any place (the grocery store comes to mind). From drinks to dinner to dessert, Relish Daily Dish Recipes is a moveable feast.
Relish Daily Dish Recipes provides an engaging cooking experience, blending a fully searchable catalog of recipes with photos, videos, articles, tips and social media capabilities. This engaging and easy to use app is a tool for everyday foodies and family cooks. Learn tricks of the culinary trade within a completely fresh experience.
- The best recipes from Relish magazine and relish.com
- Articles about food, ingredients, shopping, health and entertaining
- Handy recipe finder that lets you search by what meal you are preparing and the type of dish you want to make with the ingredients you have on hand
- Automatic grocery list feature
- Make notes on your favorite recipes
With Relish Daily Dish Recipes, you will never go hungry again!
Planning an excursion with friends? Social sharing features let you drum up a caravan to the slopes via Facebook or Twitter at the touch of a button.
Download Ski & Snow Report today, and search "Zumobi" for other great news, sports and lifestyle apps for your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
The Zumobi App includes:
• ZBi Formats – Experience the most popular ZBi ad placements arranged in one list, linked to examples. Easily observe the behavior of ads live in the ZBi mobile environment.
• ZBi Features – Delve deeper into the capabilities of the ZBi platform and learn about new advanced features that engage mobile users in a manner that is complimentary to their digital lives.
• ZBi Ad Gallery – Discover inspiration for your next campaign. Visit the ZBi Ad Gallery to view a variety of ad concepts and designs for each ad format.
• Custom Sites & Zones – This feature enables Zumobi’s award-winning design team to make specific ads available real-time, from a selection of spec designs to finished iterations, Zumobi provides hands-on access to their ads.
Be inspired. Download The Zumobi App today and get plugged in to everything mobile advertising can and should be.