This app Parenting 101 gives you tips and ideas on how to bring up your children. This app also gives you some important information on how to develop your parenting skills.
This app consists of
Avoiding Power Struggles
Bedwetting - When to Worry
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app; we need ads to support our work.
Tags: parenting, parenting for dummies, good parenting skills, authoritative parenting, parenting advice, positive parenting, parenting early years, parenting skills, parenting courses, bedwetting, bedwetting in children, parenting tips, adopting a child, preventing sibling rivalry, parenting styles.
There is also now a pro version with many more quotes, no ads, and an updated UI with more background choices.
- Large number of quotes
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Swipe to quickly view quotes
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from within application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
Some of the topics include: children, caring, love, relationships, guidance, direction, challenges, joy, sleep deprivation, morals, friendship, responsibility, parental involvement, education, obedience, mothers, fathers, and money.
Create that emotional bond with your child.
The use of safe co- sleeping strategies whilst bed sharing and more...
Find out who advocates Attachment Parenting and the positive experiences they have.
As a clinical psychologist with many years of experience, I am familiar with the issues that parents face. I also have observed what strategies work.
I follow the latest research and my solutions come from a mix of clinical experience, up to date evidence and my own personal insights as a mother.
As a parent, you will find this a valuable and helpful resource. I recommend that you download it now.
Download this app Now and...
learn good parenting tips and advice, that will help you bring up your child the best way
As your child has grown, you undoubtedly have discovered they have their own unique personality and temperament. You've probably unconsciously redeveloped your parenting skills around the individual needs of your child. And no two children are exactly alike, and therefore, neither should your parenting style. Some children may need more guidance and feel more unsure of themselves, so we've become used to having to guide, lead, show and encourage that child consistently through their childhood while still trying to encourage independence and give praise in order to build their self esteem and confidence level. Yet another child may be very intrinsically motivated and very willful and not need a great deal of guidance or leadership from you. While you encourage their independence, it's also important that you also encourage their ability to ask for help when needed and continue to praise good deeds, actions, and traits.
The most important tools we have in order to successfully adjust our parenting skills are our eyes and our ears. We have to see what's going on with our child and we have to hear what they are telling us. It's important that we encourage our child to be their own individual while still being available to them at whatever level or degree they need us to be. Sometimes it's situation-specific as well. A child may not need us to be as directly involved with their schooling to ensure their overall academic success, but they may need us to be more involved in their social life as they may be feeling a bit shaky or scared when it comes to making new friends or meeting new people.
So the bottom line is this: as your child grows and changes, so should your parenting skills. Keep your eyes and ears open and communicate honestly and openly with your child, and you'll both mature gracefully.
With this app, you can enjoy daily updates, tweets, and videos about parenting!
Discover more about Parenting Classes On Mobile! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Parenting Classes On Mobile app now!
Wouldn't you LOVE to have a Good Relationship With Your Children?
DON'T GIVE UP!
* You love your child…but you are at the end of your rope.
* Your children never listen to you…even when you yell at them or spank them.
* You are frustrated and angry…and tired of living in a 'war zone'.
* …and you have NO IDEA what to do!
…but you can't stop because your children always misbehave!
* You are afraid to go out in public because your child always embarrasses you.
* You can never leave your children with a sitter without getting the dreaded 'phone call' to say they are out of control.
* Your children yell at you, slam doors, or ignore you when you try to talk to them.
AND YOU JUST WANT IT ALL TO STOP!!!!!!
'Discipline Your Kid the Right Way - Without Shouting and Spanking' is your key to sane parenting.
Here is what you will learn about in the e-book:
* Get your child to go to bed on time, sit quietly at the dinner table and behave in public?...
* Stop your child from talking back...
* Avoid door slamming, yelling, spanking and punishment...
* Teach your child to share and get along with other children...
* Help your child get along better in school...
* Figure out your child's 'TRIGGERS' for bad behavior...
* How to build your child's self-esteem and avoid attacking and name-calling...
* How to build trust and understanding between you and your children...
* How to COMMUNICATE with AND LISTEN TO your child...
* Even how to get your FAMILY and FRIENDS to help you!...
* The Do's and Don'ts of Discipline...
* How to establish a discipline program that is appropriate for the age of your child...
* How and when to use logical consequences for bad behavior...
* When you need to consider professional help and how to plan a discipline program for a learning disabled or handicapped child...
* How to teach your child about discipline and rules...
* …And MUCH MORE!
So, go ahead and grab your free app on child discipline now!
how to discipline your child
how to discipline children
child discipline techniques
children and discipline
disciplining a child
Written by experts in laymen’s terms, easy parenting is the perfect magazine partner for busy parents looking for advice, ideas, guidance and support. Covering topics from Pregnancy and You, Precious Beginnings, Discovery Year, Tweens and taking flight easy parenting has parenting covered.
Enjoy the read.
easy parenting Magazine Subscriptions:
-To get a full issue, enter the in-app store and click ‘Buy’ on any issue. Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Current edition is available at €2.39.
-Annual subscription (11 issues) available for only €24.99 (prices will vary in other currencies).
How to use:
Download the App for free and purchase single editions or annual subscription from inside the App. Swipe left or right to change page. Contents and external links are clickable. All editions are available offline after purchase.
Some of the key features for quick reference are:
- Professional counselor-created Tips.
- Two Daily Tips availale
- Opportunity to Save Tips for quick reference at a later time. Additional $0.99 in-app purchase.
- Saved Tips can be reviewed without internet access.
- Access to additional counseling support and program referrals.
We are glad to provide this support and trust that these critical concepts will help you lead your family as challenges arise.
After carefully considering the risk involved with following the advice contained in this Parenting App, users hereby release, hold-harmless and waive all claims associated with this activity which a user may have against Parenting Tips, its officers, directors, sponsors, and members.
These Positive Discipline Parenting Tools. Provide many alternatives to punishment that also teach children valuable social and life skills such as self-discipline, responsibility, cooperation, and problem-solving skills. These skills help children develop a sense of self-reliance and capability that will serve them throughout their lives.
You’ll notice that none of these tools include any kind of punishment, rewards, or praise (all extrinsic motivators that research keeps showing over and over again do not work). These are tools that provide intrinsic motivation to develop self-reliant children that become happy, successful, contributing members of society. Every tool meets all of the Five Criteria for Positive Discipline:
1. Helps children feel a sense of connection? (Belonging and Significance)
2. Is kind and firm at the same time (Respectful and Encouraging)
3. Is effective long-term, (See the following two criteria)
4. Teaches valuable social and life skills for good character? (Respect, concern for others, problem-solving, cooperation)
5. Invites children to discover how capable they are? (Encourages the constructive use of personal power and autonomy)
For more information or customer service, please go to our contact information at www.positivediscipline.com where you will also find other Positive Discipline products by Jane Nelsen and co-authors, Lynn Lott, H. Stephen Glenn, Cheryl Erwin, Roslyn Duffy, et al.
(NOTE: you might actually recognize a few already or be able to add a couple of your very own…)
- Coping with loss (of a partner, lover, friend and fellow-parent)
- Assuming additional roles and responsibilities (being everything to everyone)
- Enabling and Adjusting to the new role and circumstances
- Providing continuity and avoiding disruption for the children and family
- Helping children cope with the situation, loss and circumstance
- Dealing and coping with own emotions and changed condition
- Battling societal prejudice and stigma of single-parent homes and care-giving
- Adequate care and fostering the needs of the children
- Maintaining self-confidence in the eyes and judging of others (stereotyping)
- Feelings of doubt, low self-esteem and inadequacy
- Balancing effective parenting with career (work/home) life
- Time and financial constraints
- Dealing with the rest of the family, step family, new romantic interests, dating and support networks
Here are some of the strategies that can help you right away as a single parent on this road/path/journey ahead:
- Learn to speak directly WITH your children NOT at them
- Loving, consistent discipline with tough rules that matter and are the same day-to-day, providing security in uncertainty are essential - communicate and execute them well in all that you do and attempt.
- Clear communication and firm decision-making will lead the way for and in your new family unit.
- Multi-tasking and managing many different things, roles and responsibilities all by yourself and sometimes all at once too!
- Making every second count and working SMARTER, not HARDER!
- Doing more with less really counts!
- Being a committed parent EVERY MOMENT, taking all responsibility for attention and care of their children
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO/TRY IT ALONE! Use and call on support and reaching out to others will keep you sane
This social and societal reality we refer to as SINGLE PARENTING - that we increasingly find ourselves in - can be highly intricate and quite complex. It deals with social, emotional and even economic pressures that needs and demands, help and support.
This guide is intended to assist single parents in their plight and challenges and focus on some real-life issues, answers and solutions to help them rebuild, live and enjoy their lives to its fullest potential.
This book came to be, for the situations and circumstances, challenges and rewards surrounding single parenting is real, complex and needs to be addressed with some practical solutions that fit, work and last.
Easy & Accurate tool to calculate your age and remaining days for your next birthday.
You can donate us by downloading Age Calculator Pro which motivate us to make new more & more innovative apps.
- Calculate your perfect age in years, months and days.
- Find out how many Month and days to go for your next birthday.
- calculate total days between any two dates.
- You can also check how many days left for your next birthday and on which week day its come.
- Share your accurate age with your buddies.
Any problem about Age Calculator, it's better to send feedback to us to get help then 1 star!We'll reply ASAP!
date calculate,calc,age calc, age, agecalculator, calculator,next birthday calc,age, day, date, time, share, date manager, shedual
them for early education, you are giving them a chance to have a
better life. In 80% of people who have higher IQ's, those people will
graduate high school and move on to college. This will allow them to
make more in their lifetime and have a better life. Get all the info you
You'll want to prepare them for kindergarten before they go so that
way everything is just review to them. They will stay ahead of the class
and be able to learn new material, giving them a higher advantage
compared to the other kids.
Most moms and dads don't have a lot of time to educate their
children and create the core skills that are needed in the real
world. Even if you don't have time, there are ways of getting
around this. For example, you can pick up a few fun learning
materials that they will play with on their own.
With our technology today, they are perfectly capable of learning
on their own. Also, by doing small things such as reading for them,
you will prepare them for a brighter future. Why not go over the
words with them or point to unfamiliar objects and have them
sound it out. You'd be surprised with what they can learn.
It is important that you stay calm with them while teaching. This
experience should be fun for them so don't let it seem like work. If
they don't understand something, you can move onto the next
subject. Toddlers or kids will easily become bored with the same
Some parents will raise their tone when teaching a child and we
suggest that you don't do this. You should never become
frustrated if they cannot learn something. Instead, taking your
time and going a different route is better.
Toddlers and kids are extremely sensitive and this is why you
should always have patience with them.
Once your child goes to their first day of kindergarten, you won't have
to worry about them falling behind. They will be ready to conquer the
world and the teacher will be impressed with what they can do.
By making educational choices for your children, you can leave a good
impression as a parent. Generally, kids who are educationally inclined
will have an easier time socializing and communicating with other
kids. This means that they'll be able to make a few good friends and
won't be lonely in their class. For most parents, this is very important.
Life is all about communicating with others.
More from developer
Car fans will appreciate the MOTOR TREND Android app’s lush photo spreads of current cars, future models and even stealthy back roads in Europe & North America.
Download the MOTOR TREND app for Android today to access all the breaking news from the world of cars and exclusive updates from across the automotive globe.
Zumobi’s Sporting News Pro Football app is the NFL fan’s best single source for stats and scores. Sporting News strategic data partnerships and advanced news gathering systems deliver press booth-quality data to NFL football fans wherever they are. For over a hundred years Sporting News has helped fans of pro and college sports stay well informed with a perspective only Sporting News can provide.
NFL football fans will find the Sporting News Pro Football app an indispensible resource & companion throughout the pro football season. Download the free Sporting News Pro football app today for the latest breaking news from the NFL and updates from the world of football.
Automobile Magazine is the true car enthusiast’s backstage pass to a world of car news, videos, and commentary only found in the pages of Automobile Magazine. From spy video taken at the great car test tracks of Europe to the glittering world of international auto shows, Automobile Magazine delivers engaging news and insights.
Download the Automobile Magazine app for Android today to access the latest breaking news from the world of cars and updates from the automotive world.
- User-customization to select favorite NCAA college basketball teams and conferences.
- Push notifications for up-to-the-minute news on games, favorite teams and NCAA college basketball leagues.
- One-touch social sharing via Facebook and Twitter.
- A user friendly live game dashboard.
When March Madness hits, the Sporting News NCAA Basketball app keeps you up to date with the tournament's roller coaster ride and college basketball breaking news delivered by the well-respected, experienced journalism team at Sporting News.
For over 100 years Sporting News has helped fans of pro and college sports teams alike stay well informed with an elite perspective that only Sporting News can provide.
Download the Sporting News NCAA Basketball app for Android today and experience the thrill of college basketball everywhere you go!
Planning an excursion with friends? Social sharing features let you drum up a caravan to the slopes via Facebook or Twitter at the touch of a button.
Download Ski & Snow Report today, and search "Zumobi" for other great news, sports and lifestyle apps for your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Hey pro basketball fans – get all your professional b-ball scores, stats, news, team updates, and so much more with the Sporting News Pro Hoops app, created by Zumobi for your Android device.
- Add your favorite pro basketball team to your home screen for scores at a glance. Follow lots of teams? No problem! Add them all, and swipe your way quickly through all your critical games.
- Stay on top of all the pro hoops scores, player details, and in-depth post-game recaps. News feeds include video news & highlights from the world of men's professional basketball. Sporting News Pro Hoops scores and player info refresh constantly, keeping basketball fans in the game.
Additional app features include:
- Stories from TheWeek.com's topic-driven archives
- Dynamically updated articles and cartoons
- Offline reading support, including Read it Later
Search Zumobi for more great apps.
Stain Buster: An A-Z Guide to remove smudges, spots, and spills-a real life-saver for on-the-go moms.
Do-It-All Cleaning: Good Housekeeping to the rescue with surface-by-surface, no-fail cleaning advice-backed by the authority of the Good Housekeeping Research Institute
Home Décor gallery: Hundreds of beautiful photos of every room of the house-the inspiration for your next home décor update is just a touch away.
News and Tips: Articles, advice, and inspiration on everything from keeping your home organized to fun and festive craft projects, and more.
Plus a complete list of Good Housekeeping Seal Holders, all about the Good Housekeeping Research Institute, Good Housekeeping’s Twitter and Facebook pages and more.
Let the world-class writers of the Sporting News rev up your access to NASCAR racing news, standings, and backstories with the Sporting News NASCAR app. Garner coverage on the NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series, Camping World Truck Series, and all the high profile races at your fingertips on the go!
Get real insider access to drivers, crew, officials and team owners through the world-class professional sports journalists of the Sporting News. If it's news in the world of NASCAR you'll read about it on the Sporting News NASCAR app. Let this free app be your full-time race scanner for news and results from the exciting world of stock car and truck racing.
From the most widely read food magazine in the country comes thousands of original and classic recipes straight to your phone. Browse, read, savor and save your favorite recipes and articles for easy access any time, any place (the grocery store comes to mind). From drinks to dinner to dessert, Relish Daily Dish Recipes is a moveable feast.
Relish Daily Dish Recipes provides an engaging cooking experience, blending a fully searchable catalog of recipes with photos, videos, articles, tips and social media capabilities. This engaging and easy to use app is a tool for everyday foodies and family cooks. Learn tricks of the culinary trade within a completely fresh experience.
- The best recipes from Relish magazine and relish.com
- Articles about food, ingredients, shopping, health and entertaining
- Handy recipe finder that lets you search by what meal you are preparing and the type of dish you want to make with the ingredients you have on hand
- Automatic grocery list feature
- Make notes on your favorite recipes
With Relish Daily Dish Recipes, you will never go hungry again!
This app is true to the content and delivery of the ology.com website. Social media integration allows users to share their favorite stories with their networks or with friends via email.