"The simplest note taker for all things SOAP" - Practice Post
"My patients love how easy it is to video conference with me securely" - Dr. Humera - Wayne, NJ
Use QuickSOAP mobile app to take your patient notes on the go. Whether you are making rounds at the hospital or relaxing in the sun, capture patient stories like never before with most versatile HIPAA compliant mobile EHR / EMR.
Organize your patients' information, manage your schedule and capture their stories in the most efficient way.
- Manage unlimited patients right from your phone.
- Manage your schedule with easy to visualize upcoming patient vists.
- Capture SOAP notes per visit.
- Upload audio for each subjective, objective, assessment and plan.
- Attach documents and pictures on patient visits.
- Create smart drawings on anatomy or upload your own images.
- Use Templates get work done faster.
- Telemedicine powered by Nu MD provides HIPAA compliant secure video conferencing with your patients.
Patients use their computer or phone to connect with you directly without having to install any app.
QuickSOAP can be great companion for existing desktop based EHRs such as PracticeFusion, eClinicalWorks, AthenaHealth, HealthFusion, PointClickCare, OpenDental, Dentrix, dr. chrono, AllScripts, Cerner, Epic, AdvancedMD, Aprima, Eaglesoft, kareo, Power2Practice, PatientClick, Practice Pro, GE Centricity, and many more.
Try QuickSOAP for free and see how it can transform your practice.
- 7 days free trial converts to Monthly subscription and 14 days free trial converts to Yearly subscription. Subscriptions charged to your Google play account.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the end of term unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to either monthly or yearly plan.
- You can manage your subscription via your Google Play Account Settings.
- Terms of Service: https://quicksoap.app/eula.pdf