Takes some time to learn. Dislike that can't import account transactions if they include transfers between accounts.
This app is the best of its type on the app store. The only reason for four instead of five stars is the lack of any cloud sync and a personal thing where I would like to see a calendar option where I have set up a report for future transactions and balances. Also a pity that it no longer seems to be supported by the developer any more. Very long time now since last update.
Still delighted after four years AnMoney does everything I need it to do, including SIX features added to solve problems I was having. Great support, Tom! Easier to use than any other checkbook app I've owned.
Pricey, but worth it This is the third financial app I've paid for, but I'm certain it'll be the last. The feature set is outstanding, the interface great, etc.
No cloud Great app, but the lack of automatic cloud backup amd multi device cloud sync prevents a strong rating. You can perform some manual workarounds such as emailing the last backup stored on one device to another device and then load that file to AnMoney, but who has the time or patience to constantly manually sync devices so that the app can be used on the go.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10 This is a great app. Easy to use, great customised reports, multi-currency, dated fx rates, qif and csv import/export, customised reports all function brilliantly. Very happy.
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support.
- Back pressing now opens the Account List screen and a second press takes you out of the app.
- European Portuguese translation. (Thanks, Leandro!)
- Many bug fixes and internal changes.
- The Category reports can display transfers now. One of the accounts in the transfer must NOT be part of the report for the transfer to show up.
- The Category List screen allows changing the display direction.
Budget planner + expense tracker based on envelope budgeting. Sync 2+ devices!