Takes some time to learn. Dislike that can't import account transactions if they include transfers between accounts.
The VERY BEST! Been using this for a number of years. Best personal finance app available & regularly updated. Very responsive developer. Had a problem with licensing when transferred app to new phone - email to developer and issue solved within just a few hours. Fantastic support!!
Still delighted after four years AnMoney does everything I need it to do, including SIX features added to solve problems I was having. Great support, Tom! Easier to use than any other checkbook app I've owned.
No cloud Great app, but the lack of automatic cloud backup amd multi device cloud sync prevents a strong rating. You can perform some manual workarounds such as emailing the last backup stored on one device to another device and then load that file to AnMoney, but who has the time or patience to constantly manually sync devices so that the app can be used on the go.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10 This is a great app. Easy to use, great customised reports, multi-currency, dated fx rates, qif and csv import/export, customised reports all function brilliantly. Very happy.
Still the best. My original review was from 2013. (Accidentally deleted it- boo!) 5 stars then and I still stand by that. Developers work really well with users and their feedback- it shows! Well done. Best financial app out, hands down.
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support.
- Back pressing now opens the Account List screen and a second press takes you out of the app.
- European Portuguese translation. (Thanks, Leandro!)
- Many bug fixes and internal changes.
- The Category reports can display transfers now. One of the accounts in the transfer must NOT be part of the report for the transfer to show up.
- The Category List screen allows changing the display direction.