With ability to create multiple lists - you can easily create cleaning lists for various occassions - like when guests are coming over or for weekend cleaning etc. Customize it to your preference. UNLIMITED lists are supported.
PLEASE NOTE: All the features listed in the description are INCLUDED with the purchase. The in-app purchase option is used only if you want to purchase additional templates (in addition to house cleaning list). The app does NOT need internet connection. Your privacy is guaranteed. We back our app with 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. If you are not satisfied for any reason, just send us an email.
New Features! - Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You can edit them or add new routine/chores. You can set star/end date, reminder, progress and notes for each chore.
You will need to install this app on your phone(not SD card) in order to add widget to home screen.
The app also allows you to create multiple lists. In "Due Date View", user can combine multiple lists into one view sorted by due date.
In full version, there are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can sync/backup to cloud and share their lists between devices and users. We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
See Help in app for more detailed instruction.
****** Important Notes (03/02/2015) *******
Due to storage security changes in Android KitKat+, lists are stored in external storage which is private to this app since v3.0.0. They will no longer be visible to the user. They will be automatically deleted when you uninstall the app. You must use "Backup and Restore" to recover your lists if you need to un-install/re-install the app or upgrade from lite to full version.
Previous release notes:
05/15/2013 - Version 2.1.0
Full version with Cloud Connector:
Add auto sync between devices and cloud
Fix date picker cancel issue in Android OS 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier(add to menu)
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
Other bugs fixes and improvement
05/22/2013 - Version 2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android OS 4.1.2
Add option to hide list name in widget view
Fix widget size issue in Android OS 4.0
Fix issue with creating/syncing new list
Add registration button in Login view(full version)
05/15/2013 - Version 2.1.0 - see description for full list
Full version with Cloud Connector:
Add auto sync between devices and cloud
Other bug fixes and improvement
12/26/2013 - V2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Fix issue with auto-sync when close the app
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
If you own your own house cleaning business then you know how difficult it can be to keep track of every single job that needs to get done in each house. Why not alleviate some of that stress with this handy checklist app? Take a look at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 120 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: housecleaning, apartment, house, home, baseboards, business, easy, easier, dust, laundry, windows, kitchen, sink, bathroom, to do, list, check
- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
It won't gonna do all the work for you, but it can make your house chores much simplier. How?
What if I told you that the key to keep your house clean is to prevent it from becoming dirty!
"Thanks for nothing captain obvious" you might say... but what i mean is - don't clean your house when it is too late, because its simply hard. Keep it clean with household chore schedule, which tells you when to do fast and simple house chores.
It's all to you - Set simple chores like "vacuum the floor", or "change the sheets", set your repeat interval, and the notifications will remind you, when to do your work! Simple as that!
Good Luck and Keep It Clean!
keywords: household chores checklist, house chore schedule, house chore list.
Focus on one zone, and the weekly tasks, to clean each week.
Tasks are listed in order of time since they were last done.
See your progress through the week.
- Chores can be set up either once/week, once/day, each time, or goal-based. Goal-based chores pay negative values if the goal isn't met, or positive values if the goal is exceeded (for instance, a goal-based chore that must be met 3 times/week with a value of £1 would lose £2 if it was only performed 1 time, and would gain £1 if it was performed 4 times).
- Values can be positive or negative, so you can assign negative values to behaviours that you wish to eliminate. For instance, your kids can lose money every time they leave lights on, or fight, or forget to do something.
- Supports maximum and minimum weekly payouts
- Supports a weekly starting balance. Allow for chore schemes that start with a balance and then perform mainly deductions, or schemes that start low and provide rewards.
- Kids may also install the app and will receive an activation code so they can log in. However, they will only have access to see their own data and will not have permission to change anything.
- Application can be viewed online in a browser, so all of your information is very easily accessible from anywhere.
- All data is live and real-time across all devices. The application may run on multiple devices simultaneously and everyone will always see the same data.
- Starting day of week is configurable
- Pending payments are easily marked paid and the user's payment history is stored and easily visible
This version is limited to a maximum of 5 chores total and 2 users. Please support our tiny independent development shop by upgrading to Chore Master Pro.
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
De-clutter your life by setting tasks to be completed every day. Categorize tasks as 'Work', 'Personal', 'Urgent' etc.
Unlike other to-do list apps, TaskMaster lets you associate each task to a particular day. Optionally, if you fail to complete a task in one day, TaskMaster can automatically move it to the next day. There is also the option to add indefinite tasks.
Feature requests are certainly welcome. But please note that this app does not aim to support 'events' or 'reminders'.
Thank you for downloading!
‘Life Audit’ is an exercise developed by Robin Sharma. He teaches the success cannot be measured in just economic terms and that there are 8 dimensions for a person to measure success. In order to gain clarity and take action he suggest us to: first, define our ideal state for each of the 8 forms. Second, rate our current selves on a scale of 10 and finally, define one thing that we can do for each form to take us to the next level. For achieving the best results, Robin suggests reading our one things every morning. To learn more and access all his resources, visit www.robinsharma.com.
---Developed by Pragya and Pranav at IWL---
We both love to learn and implement new skills to keep improving ourselves continuously. We’ve realized that one of the biggest pain while trying to build a new habit is more logistical than mental. Just by aligning the new activities with our exiting ways of doing, creates disproportional results. So we develop apps that are so banal and easy to use that it makes learning a delightful exercise. For ‘Life Audit’, Pranav designed the look and feel (front end) to suit his needs as he was taking Robin Sharma’s course. While, Pragya was learning android development and wrote the code (back end). For more of our explorations and apps visit www.iwilllearn.org (IWL).
The stuff templates available right now are like Glass Prescriptions, Medications, Books, Glass Size, Credit Cards, Jeans, Shoes, Other.
We are going to keep adding templates of other commonly used stuffs.
Using this application you can do following:
1. Store stuff information for yourself and your family.
2. Share any stuff information with anybody.
3. Search for your available stuffs.
4. Update your Stuffs.
5. Delete your Stuffs.