This is not an actual Cluedo game. To be able to use this app you must have in front of yourself a real Cluedo board game. Use this application as electronic notes for keeping track of clue cards.
Supported Cluedo games:
* "English version"
* "Croatian version"
* "CLUE the office"
* "Clue - The Simpsons Edition"
* "Clue: Discover the Secrets"
* "Family Guy Clue Game"
* "Harry Potter Clue"
* "Clue: Secrets in Paris"
* "CLUE: Parker Brothers Classic Detective Game"
* "CLUE DVD Game"
* "Clue Master Detective"
* "Cluedo SFX / Clue FX"
* "Cluedo Παραλίας"
* "CLUEDO Ανακάλυψε τα μυστικά"
* "CLUE: 24 Edition"
* "CLUE The Classic Mystery Game"
* "The Simpsons Clue (Português)"
... more to come...
If you have a an unsupported Cluedo board please contact me.
If you have problems with this app or suggestions or criticism feel free to send an email.
This application requires network permission to be able to display adds.
Programmed in Scala, built with sbt.
The a-ha moment experienced when you get it right or "clued it" as is reported, is one of a kind. You might even chuckle on a few of them!
The simple, intuitive, and easy to use interface provides hints to solve as well an opportunity to reflect upon the previous answer.
* Underwater (9)
* Equity in an igloo (7)
* Quick fix for a hangover mixing gin and hot sauce (8)
* Cambridge students or Oxford students; they are all in the same boat (6)
Similar to Sudoku, Clue Loops challenges you to fill in all of the rows and columns of a grid so that no row or column has the same number twice.
However, in a Clue Loops puzzle the regions are not limited to squares or even rectangles. Any shape made out of the right number of squares can be a region!
The sub-regions must also be filled so that they do not contain any repeated numbers.
The Clue Loop regions are helpful hints that show you what the sum of all of the numbers inside of that Clue Loop should be.
Clue Loops puzzles are an improvement over Sudoku puzzles for several reasons:
1) They come in a variety of sizes: Four rows, five rows, six, seven and eight rows!!
2) They are ideal as core activities as well as fillers for students who finish work early.
3) They vary in appearance and in types of symmetry.
4) They are highly effective reinforcers of all of the following crucial math skills and concepts: addition, subtraction, number fluency, fact families, consecutive integers, triangular numbers, integer partitions, symmetry, shape division, square numbers, concave and convex polygons, multiplication and division.
5) Because they are so educational, they are not busywork.
Get in the loop now with Clue Loops!!
ATTENTION Tablet Owners - We are aware that Clue Loops may not not resize to fill the full screen of some tablet devices. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to have this issue resolved very soon.
CLUE LOOPS® WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Creator of Clue Loops and Co-Founder of the Clue Loops company
K. A. Ellington "The Duke Of Chess"
Co-Founder of the Clue Loops company
Co-Developer of the Clue Loops Application
Co-Developer of the Clue Loops Application
Jigsaw Sudoku, Squiggly Sudoku, Du-Sum-Oh, Killer Sudoku, Logi-5, Subdoku
This game is really similar to Alias or Taboo.
The game is played in teams and fits well as a party game for larger gatherings. The game is divided into turns of one minute in length. The teams play in turns and on each team's turn, one of the team members has to explain words displayed on a device screen to his or her team members. Team members take guesses at the word, and words that have been correctly guessed earn team one point per word. Every skipped answer takes points away To get started you must select at least one dictionary from the list or create your own dictionary. Difficulty setting determines difficulty level of words that will be displayed during the game. Number of point that needs to be collected in order for a team to win can be adjusted at the Winning Score box. To play you have to have at least two teams, each of them must contain two or more members.
To survive the dark horrors of Hell's Kitchen, you'll have to have your wits about you. There are three kinds of levels to complete, including words, pictures and silhouettes. Picture stages give you images of the items you need to find, whereas silhouette stages only give you an outline. The hardest puzzles give you a list of words and challenge you to seek out the objects without knowing what they look like.
Cooking lessons are over, you're a full fledged chef now. Use your skills to hunt for food items and solve the dark puzzle horrors that lurk in this kitchen. Find those secrets and bring them into the light!
- A challenging hidden object game that takes place in a dark kitchen.
- Food items to find, chef secrets to uncover, and cooking puzzles to solve.
- Three different game modes to play, including timed levels.
- Three types of hidden object levels: item pictures, silhouette, and word lists.
- No time for cooking food, this chef has a mystery to solve.
- Spooky setting that's still friendly for kids!
How to Play:
- Look carefully at each screen as you try to locate and match items.
- Tap an item to collect it, solving another piece of the horror mystery.
- If you get stuck, you can buy hints to help you out.
Find more friends on Big Bear and know more about us!
Like us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-Bear-Entertainment/306376639548794
Follow us on Twitter for latest update:https://twitter.com/Big_Bear_Entert
Know more about Big Bear Entertainment on official website:http://www.bigbearentertainment.net
Detective Kate Grey is invited to the famous Wickham Manor when her car breaks down outside. She is shocked to witness a murder occur before even dessert is served. Join hundreds of thousands of happy Adventure Escape players and see if you can crack the case and escape!
Play this premium escape game!
- Beautiful graphics bring the luxurious but creepy Manor to life
- Complete 9 chapters - all FREE - each with unique escape challenges!
- Gather tools and items to aid in your escape!
- Discover the mystery of the manor. Can who is the murderer? And why?
- Hilarious story with memorable characters like Fontana, who is convinced she can see the future!
- Solve devious puzzles and riddles!
- Find hidden objects that help you break free!
- It’s free! No registration, no hassles, just download and play.
Discover the secrets of luxurious yet mysterious Wickham Manor. Will more guests be murdered? Will you be able to solve the case and escape before it is too late?
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/adventureescape!
View a Clue engages toddlers in an interactive and stimulating game of “hide & seek.” Featuring a cadre of adorable characters and playful graphics, “View a Clue” challenges and inspires toddlers to help Spencer find his school supplies through a series of visual & audio “clues” specifically designed for their stage of development.
- It can be played in both English and Spanish.
- It contains more than 3100 words in English and more than 3700 in Spanish. Therefore, you can play for hours without getting a single word repeated.
- Up to 6 teams can play a game simultaneously.
- The difficulty of a game can be configured by modifying the number of secret words per round and the available time to guess such words.
- The graphical interface is simple, clean and easy to use. Besides, the game includes rules about how to play and offers an interactive help that can be activated from the Options menu.
- It is integrated with the Heyzap social network.
How to play
Playing this game requires at least 2 teams of at least 2 players each. The maximum number of teams that can play simultaneously is 6.
The game is divided in rounds and each round is played by one team: firstly team 1, secondly team 2...
At each round, a member of the playing team receives a set of secret words. By means of clues,
the player must try to make his team-mates guess the secret words within the available time (if it exists). In particular, for each word received, the player gives his team-mates one clue: a word (in English) that doesn't belong to the same lexical family as the secret word (for example, if the secret word is "bakery", the clue "baker" isn't valid). The player's team-mates, taking into account the clue, try to guess the secret word. If they fail, the player gives them another clue, having so a second chance to guess the secret word. If they fail again, the player team gives them a third clue. If after the third clue they don't manage to guess the secret word, it is considered failed. Otherwise, it is considered guessed.
The number of secret words that a player receives in a round and the available time to guess such words depend on the configuration of the game (by default, 5 secret words and 30 seconds per word).
When all the teams have played the same number of rounds, the team with the largest number of successful guesses wins.
Sherlock Free contains 10 puzzles in each size for 30 puzzles total. The puzzles in the Free, Pro and Ultra versions of the game are all unique, the three versions of the game share NO common puzzles.
From the creators of the puzzle hits Real Sudoku, Real Nonogram, Real Einstein's Riddle and Real Jigsaw.
For those new to Kakuro: it's a logic puzzle game that mixes Crosswords and Sudoku, so both players will love it! After you play a bit of Sudoku, Kakuro games are your next step! Its similar to other Japanese logic puzzles such as Nonogram, Picross and Hitori.
With highly polished graphics and smooth gameplay, Real Kakuro is a truly unique and pleasant logic puzzle experience. And best of all for real Kakuro puzzle fans, no automatic generators with multiple solutions, and they are all included for free here! No need to pay to unlock anything.
Kakuro, also known as cross sums and sum totals, is like a crossword puzzle with numbers. Each "word" must add up to the number provided in the clue above it or to the left. Words can only use the numbers 1 through 9, and a given number can only be used once in a word. Every Kakuro game can be solved through logic alone.
Real Kakuro puzzles is a very elegant game, providing fabulous gameplay experience with 2000 unique games in 5 different difficulty levels. Can you solve them all?
• Clean board, providing hours of pleasure gameplay.
• Handmade unique challenging games. All games and categories were designed to fit a 10x10 board without compromising quality and the need of zooming.
• No locked levels. Play whatever you want whenever you want.
• Autosave game. You don't need to worry if you don't have much time to play. It will automatically save all unfinished games.
• Simple menu context. Your game is just a few clicks away.
• No in app music. You can play while listening your own music library.
• High definition graphics.
Nonograms, also known as Hanjie, Griddlers, Picross, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Pic-a-Pix, "Paint by numbers" and other names, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. The numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.
To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Determining which cells are to be left empty (called spaces) is as important as determining which to fill (called boxes). Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue (continuing block of boxes and a number in the legend) may spread. Solvers usually use a dot or a cross to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
It is also important never to guess. Only cells that can be determined by logic should be filled. If guessing, a single error can spread over the entire field and completely ruin the solution.
- 1001 nonograms
- All puzzles are free
- All puzzles tested by computer program and have unique logical solution
- Nonograms sorted by groups from 5x5 to 50x50
- Black-and-white and colored
- Use both crosses and dots to mark cells
- Auto cross out numbers
- Auto fill line with 'X' when you mark last number
- Auto save every puzzle, if you stuck you can try another puzzle and come back later
- Customizable background
- Zoom and smooth scrolling
- Lockable number bars
- Lock current puzzle state, check assumptions
- Optional cursor for accurate picking
- Share result pictures on Facebook, Twitter and more
- Save game progress to the cloud
- Screen rotation support
- Tablet support
- Show Answer
- No Ads
El ahorcado es un juego maravilloso, que probablemente recordarás de tu infancia. Antes necesitabas una hoja de papel o una pizarra, ahora lo puedes jugar en tu teléfono o tablet!
Adivina la palabra oculta escogiendo las letras. Por cada letra incorrecta aparece una parte del ahorcado. ¡No dejes que lo cuelguen!
Geografía - ¿Viajas mucho? ¿Cuántos países, ciudades y nombres geográficos conoces?
Gastronomía - ¿Te gusta cocinar o comer? Descubre los alimentos y las bebidas.
Música - ¿La música popular no tiene secretos para ti? Adivina los nombres de los artistas.
Cine - ¿El cine es tu pasión? ¿Conoces bien las películas, los actores y los directores? Esta es tu categoría!
Deporte - ¿Lo sabes todo sobre el deporte? ¿Conoces bien los deportistas, los equipos y las disciplinas?¡Ponte a prueba!
Animales – ¿Se te da bien la biología o simplemente amas los animales? Se te va a dar bien esta categoría.
Modos de juego:
Selecciona una categoría (o todas) y adivina las palabras al azar. Tienes una pista para cada palabra.
Juega con un amigo. Piensa una palabra para tu oponente. Si no se te ocurre ninguna palabra, genera una al azar. Puedes generar palabras aleatorias hasta que encuentres una que te guste. Gana el jugador que adivine más palabras.
Si tienes algún comentario o sugerencia para mejorar el juego, por favor escríbenos a: email@example.com
Do try the free Compact Fun Trial version first (fully functional but with countdown interrups) to check it out on your device.
Try to beat the system at 7-card Rummy (previously a standalone app with over 80,000 downloads).
Connect four counters in a line before the system with 4-in-a-line.
Great word puzzles, including: Hangman; Beguile (as in Boggle, find words in the grid); Pentad (like Scrabble? like Pentad!); Make connections with Linkword Snap; Find 4 words to connect the first and last words in our Word Ladder, changing only one letter at a time; and look for the hidden words in WordSearch+.
Beat the countdown with Letters Game and Numbers Game.
Prove your number skills with our new Numberskull puzzle (also requires logic), as well as classic number puzzles such as Pyramid Numbers and Step Callenge.
Try our built-in interactive Sudokus or get help and hints on solving these or your own. Or try our great new logic puzzle, Mystery Clues, where you try to find out who killed Vic, with what, and where. Like Clue or Cluedo? Try this! Or try our traditional logic games Code 4x6 or Master Code (like Mastermind).
Use our original notation and mnemonics to help you solve Peg Solitaire - and remember it!.
Play our original games Volcano (we think you'll like this if you like Tetris) and Matchmaker by yourself , or play our unusual new game Turncoat with a friend.
You can also try our versions and variations of some classic games and puzzles: 15 puzzle, Towers of Hanoi, Memory Pairs (Pelmanism), Mancala, Poker Pentad (like Poker Squares), Bidinca (like Perudo or Liar's Dice), Yak (like Yacht or Yahtzee), Treble Whammy (like Bejeweled) or Tricolor (collapsing blocks turned into a puzzle). Or, if you have time to waste, try to catch the House Mouse.
Over 2,800 locations with listings for over 7,300 beers!
Do you love Craft Beer? Do you ever wonder where you can find a particular beer that you have been craving? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then Brew World is the app for you. Brew World allows you to locate breweries/brew pubs by doing a GPS search or searching by a brewery name or address. You can see/write reviews and add beers that are on tap to the database. Brew World is your quick and easy resource for finding and enjoying great beer.
Over 2,800 locations with listings for over 7,300 beers!