Designed for preschoolers (ages 2-5), but fun for all playful souls. Even hands that are too small to really start building with DUPLO bricks can learn the mechanics building in the game.
*Cute and fun animations with DUPLO animals
*Interactive DUPLO forest scenery with lots of building fun and surprises
*Intuitive map lets your child go to their favorite scene
*A cute story that inspires play ideas with real life bricks, too
*No in-app purchases
*No third party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® DUPLO®
A preschool building toy specifically designed for children ages 1 ½ - 5 – small hands and big imaginations! Preschoolers can learn about shapes and colors hands-on. When the chewing-the-bricks phase fades out, the building experience phase takes over, helping to stimulate and improve fine motor skills development. (And yes, bricks-poured-onto-hard-surface noises stimulate other senses, too.)
Visit LEGO.com/family for more build & play inspiration.
Visit LEGO.com/duplo/apps to find out more about other DUPLO apps.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo and DUPLO are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2015 The LEGO Group.
Mobile of the Day Award, 29th September 2012 - FWA
"A spotless interactive activity app for the very little ones." – Apps4Kids.net
“It is beautifully created and a lot of app developers out there should take notes.” - Lillie’s Pad
“Kapu Forest has taken the much-loved look of 1950s children’s books to heart for its debut app” - Computer Arts
"Famigo APProved badge for Best iPad Apps" - Famigo
Come and discover all the fantastic animals of Kapu Forest! Feed the early birds, catch bugs with the hopping frog and make the fireflies light up the dark. Those and 10 more fun mini-toys to explore!
Kapu Forest is a colorful and fun digital toy for kids aged 1-4+. Let them discover the forest and meet all the animals through one of more than 10 mini-toys available.
- 10+ mini-toys and animals to play with
- No time limits, no rules, always fun
- Playful sounds and colorful animations
- Lovable characters & original artwork
- Kid-friendly interface
- Intuitive and educational experience
- Parental controls
- No in-app sales or third party advertising
In Kapu Forest there are no timers, no limits and no high scores. Your kids have complete control and can explore whichever toy they want to. They’ll never be stuck on a level and always have fun!
ABOUT KAPU TOYS
Kapu is the digital toy box filled with smiles for kids aged 1-6+. We believe in fun play and clever apps. We’re on a mission to create digital toys that spark the imagination, inspire families to play together and let kids learn along the way!
This is an awesome educational app for kids of 3 to 5 y.o. and toddlers, where they can feed and bathe animals, play with them, go fishing and hiking, pick up mushrooms, berries and nuts, and finally wish the animals goodnight.
This calm game is especially recommended for bedtime soothing retuals, storytime and road trips!
Please RATE the app and make the animals happy! Thanks!
• 17 wonderful interactive locations with great animation and sounds of nature.
• A great variety of tasks and mini-games for children.
• The Autorun feature makes training easier and is a cartoon itself.
• Kids Safe - Protection against accidental purchases by children and NO 3rd party website links.
• 8 Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese.
• For children of 3, 4 and 5 years old.
• A calm, “good night” game.
• Free to download.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Do not forget to specify the version of your device and operating system.)
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
Forestry: about nature with love!
As a baby fireman, your only job is to head into the jungle and become a hero. Dash through the trees as you seek out every fire in the forest. Complete the game by spraying water on all of the fires. Don't miss a single one, the jungle animals are counting on you to save their homes! Spray water to turn the fires into ashes, then rescue all of the animals and leave the jungle to complete the game. Simple, fun and educational, perfect for kids of all ages!
- Play as a baby fireman who saves the day!
- Put out fires using your water hose.
- Lots of fun arcade games to complete.
- Lush jungle setting.
- An educational fireman rescue game for kids.
How to Play:
- Control the fireman and move him through the jungle.
- Use the touch screen to spray water on the fires.
DOWNLOAD NOW for FREE!--FOR MORE INFORMATION--
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Party-Kids-Mobile-Inc/844275548939188
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/PartyKidsMobile
Visit our web page to find more games! www.partykidsmobile.com
• Stunning graphs with numerous details that fascinate children.
• 10 fun math learning games for kids
• Fun games like Paint and Color, Jigsaws, Memo, ...
• 3 difficulty levels.
• Aimed at children from kindergarten and up to primary (for 3-8 years).
• Available in 5 languages: English, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
• Additional stories to come.
THE QUEEN'S CROWN
In this tale you will be able to read and have fun accompanying Maya in this new adventure in which, along with her friends, must recover the lost crown of the Queen.
- Experience an amazing adventure with Maya the Bee and her friends.
- Discover the fun animations that are in each of the pages of this adventure.
- Play clicking on objects and characters and be surprised with their animations.
- Learn with entertaining educational games. (Counting, Adding, Shapes, Abacus, Subtracting, Series, Ordering numbers, Measurements, Couples, Counting and Adding)
- Games that ensure different repetitions on every occasion.
- 3 Levels of difficulty adapted to children 3-8 years old.
- Supervised by specialists in child education.
In this drawing study you will be able to paint more than 30 cards of all the characters with colors, felt-tips, brushes and paint cans, in addition to being able to use Maya the Bee‘s backgrounds, more than 50 stickers of all the characters and take a picture that you will be able to decorate with all the elements and colored pencils. When you finish your drawings you can keep them and send them to your friends.
Have fun with the Jigsaw of Maya’s forest, which you will be able to make selecting the number of pieces from 4 to 35. In addition you will be able to make your own photos and drawings that you will turn into fun Jigsaw.
Train your memory with this game, progressing to the four levels of difficulty where you will be able to choose between 8-20 cards.
Tap Tap Tales, awesome interactive stories, best reading and learning games for kids.
FOLLOW US ON:
And remember, your opinion matters :-)
- Learn animal traits and behaviors
- Interactive scenes and fun animations
- Explore logic and the laws of nature!
Greet the restless woodpecker, the handsome peacock, the playful squirrel, the ambitious tiger and the color-changing chameleon in their beautiful forest. See what exciting games they have made just for you. Ready! Set! Go!
-- -- --
We focus on inspirational learning
We focus on skill-building
We focus on bringing fun contents to our young audience
Take the baby bus for an unique learning experience!
The series introduction:
BabyBus is the first trusted brand in early childhood educational software. The mobile applications are designed and developed specifically for preschoolers, and they are divided into two groups by age, the Starter Group for toddlers between the ages of 1 and 3 and the Prodigy Group for children between the ages of 3 and 6.
The educational series in the Prodigy Group combines the main concepts of early childhood education to meet the needs of mastering different learning categories. The applications are aimed at the comprehensive and the analytic development in preschoolers.
Tips: In the search bar, enter "BabyBus" to find all of our products.
Help Sai Fah, a young kid in Samran Town, to face the threats hidden in the dangerous flood water while he is on the quest to reunite with his mom. You and Sai Fah will experience the realities before, during and after a flood and will learn together what to prepare and how to react when a flood disaster strikes!
Sai Fah is eager to bring anyone on the journey who wants to learn:
- How to prepare your house before a flood
- What to remember while traveling through a flood and reaching the emergency camp
- How to react while facing electric threats, venomous animals or upset grandma's
- The importance of helping fellow villagers
- and much, much, much more!
By joining Sai Fah on his mission to survive a flood disaster you will be rewarded with insights and knowledge that can be applied into real-life situations when a flood disaster hits.
Sai Fah's world is carefully developed and designed for you to track your progress with badges and rewards. The game fits for you to play at home as well as at school, by having your teacher caring for your flood preparedness skills.
Media has embraced the game and Bangkok Post said that "Sai Fah is part of the wider trend of gamification - incorporating elements of games into non-game settings - that has proven successful in the commercial sector and is now making inroads in education" (published January 11, 2014).
Get to know Sai Fah closer by checking out the trailer at http://bit.ly/floodfighter-trailer and if you want to send out any questions or fan-mail, Sai Fah is waiting at email@example.com
Sai Fah The Flood Fighter is a game initiated by UNESCO Bangkok, with funding from the Japanese government, and support from The Department of Non-formal Education at the Ministry of Education in Thailand. The game was developed by Opendream Co., Ltd.
WAR HAS LIMIT AND NOT EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED
Can you target a hospital if the enemy is shooting from it? Can you accept youngsters as combatants if you are not sure they are over 18 years old? Can you pretend to surrender as a ruse? Are police forces legitimate targets?
You will find all the answers in this quiz. You will be taken through 28 scenarios covering topics such as tactics of warfare, basic rights, healthcare and aid, weapons or child protection. When you have completed all 6 topics you may move on to the Commander Level with more complex scenarios.
The application has been developed by Geneva Call to promote the respect of the Laws of Armed Conflict (international humanitarian norms) in particular those related to the protection of civilians in armed conflict.
Geneva Call is a Swiss-based NGO that engages armed non-State actors (rebels, guerillas, liberation movements, self-proclaimed authorities) towards respect of international humanitarian norms, in particular those related to the protection of civilians in armed conflict.
Turtle Invaders is a fun cause and effect game, with additional features to help improve motor skills. Fun for all, with additional features to help children with special needs and younger children. Fully customizable settings can adjust game options based on an individual's skill level. Think it's too easy? Challenge yourself at the hardest difficulty level!
* Fun for all, with additional features to help children with special needs.
* Fully customizable settings can adjust game options based on the skill level of the individual.
* Helps in improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills for younger children
* Switch accessible for children with motor limitations.
* Just touch the screen to play or use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess).
* Beginner’s options to help gain confidence during game play.
* Enables play by all kids of all skill levels.
* Graphics and music can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids or for kids that are easily distracted, such as children with Autism or attention deficit disorder.
• Just touch the screen to play or use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess).
• Beginner’s options to help children gain confidence during game play.
• Easy, Normal, and Difficult options provided. Settings can be set to address diverse needs of children with special needs.
• Graphics and music can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids or for kids that are easily distracted.
To use this app, set up your robot using the following steps:
* Bluetooth - Using the robot’s GUI, navigate to settings and turn on Bluetooth
* Motors - Connect robot wheel motors to outputs B and C
* Activate app – Select NXT name from Bluetooth list
Basic commands for commanding the robot include:
* Arrows - Use arrows to provide move commands to the robot
* Robot Power – Use this option to change the speed of a robot movement
* Robot Move Time – Use this option to change the duration of a robot move
* Swap forward/reverse - Under the settings menu, this option swaps between forward and backward directions
* Swap left/right- Under the settings menu, this option swaps between left and right turns
There are various settings that can be used to change the accessibility defaults. Most of the default accessibility parameters can be assessed through the settings option located at the top left of app. The following settings are provided to change the accessibility defaults.
* Switch Scan Delay - Use this setting on the main GUI to control speed of scanning commands
* Scanning On - To activate/deactivate scanning, select this option. Scanning enables automatic scanning through the robot arrow commands. When an arrow command is highlighted, pressing a switch activates that command.
* Switch Accessible - To activate/deactivate switch-access, select this option. When scanning is off but switch-access is on, the app uses the following inputs: Key 1 = Left, Key 3 = Right, Space = Select
This app currently works for the Lego Mindstorms NXT robot. An accessible version for Lego Mindstorms EV3 robot is coming soon.