What animals can The Name Game spell with the letters of your name?
Will it be a Lion, Frog, Warthog or Mongoose? In The Name Game, your child will embark on a playful adventure through the wild to discover new animals that spell out their name. Personalize each book with the letters in your child’s name.
STEM Storiez – The Name Game is an interactive book that engages children in learning through a board book and a read-along ebook that includes stunning visuals, animations, and sounds. In STEM Storiez – The Name Game, each animal uses a letter of the child’s name to create a unique and personal reading experience. Whatever the letter of their name may be, those are the animals they’ll name and see. This read-along e-book is designed to be interactive and engaging, while teaching STEM concepts.
Visit: https://zyrobotics.com/product/thenamegame/ to purchase the board book and play stylus to enhance the learning.
STEM Storiez is a set of switch-accessible e-books focused on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). STEM Storiez incorporate narration, interactive visuals, animations, sound, and adjustable print into an accessible format for inclusion of children of all skill levels and abilities. The unique interactive methods incorporated into STEM Storiez are designed to support the diverse learning needs of children, while making learning fun and interactive. Touching the screen activates the interactive visuals and sounds – each touch provides a different experience. Or use Zumo, a lovable and huggable smart toy made by engineers that makes the math and science come to life.
Key Features of STEM Storiez
1. Touch the screen or use the play stylus for an immersive learning experience – each touch provides a different interactive experience
2. Enhances learning with interactive visuals, animations, and sounds through tactile-based learning.
3. Provides a multisensory experience to make STEM part of everyday learning.
4. Listen along or read aloud to keep children engaged through words, images, and sounds.
5. Customizable e-book settings, such as the ability to remove sound/voice or change print size to increase access for children of all skill levels and abilities
6. Music and sound can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids
7. Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess or Zumo)
8. This app does not share personal information. There are no in-app purchases or advertisements
Zyrobotics, LLC, an award-wining creator of educational technologies for children, was founded in 2013 as an inclusive technology company. We address the diverse needs of children with differing abilities by creating personalized technologies to make a difference in the lives of children in the age range of 3- to 12-years old. Our mission is to enable freedom through technology by developing products that are adaptive to each individual’s capabilities. For children, our products uniquely focus on promoting the stimulation of social, cognitive, and motor skills development in a child. We provide smart technologies that are fun to use, educational, and designed to address the needs of all children.