It's easy - you enter a problem and get the answer, detailed solution and a theory reference.
THIS IS ORIGINAL MATH HELPER. Avoid cheap clones of this app on the market and see no further – download it right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«This is amazing app this helped me to study easily without any doubt.. Without any guidence i can get full marks in maths ... Love this app :) :) :D» - Pulkit G.
WHAT IT HAS
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (solving matrix)
[✔] Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equation (from 2 to 10 equation at a time)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Vector (vector problems)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Geometry Shapes (geometry – triangles, pyramids, planes)
[✔] Calculus - Derivative (Derivative of the function, of a function defined parametrically, of an implicit one)
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integral (integral solver, antiderivatives)
[✔] Limits (limits calculator solver)
[✔] The theory of probability (probability theory, statistics)
[✔] Calculus - The number and sequence (prime factorization, lcm and gcd, complex numbers, arithmetic and geometric progressions and numbers, Diophantine equation, Euler function)
[✔] Function plotter (interactive graph plotter)
[✔] Also contains great scientific calculator and theoretical handbook
Math Helper Free is an universal assistant app for step-by-step solving mathematical problems for Algebra 1-2, Calculus (integral, Derivative, antiderivatives, vector, matrices (matrix), limits, equation, shapes, number etc) for school, secondary, college and university students and everyone who learn.
It allows you not only to see the answer or result of a task, but also a detailed step-by-step solution.
Also great feature is built-in scientific calculator and reference handbook – much easier to learn.
FEATURES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
✧ 10 topics and 60+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learn Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of Math Helper Free by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi function calculator and extensive theoretical reference handbook to learn better
Derivative, antiderivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, probability theory, matrices or matrix (large spectrum of tasks with matrices (matrix) supported), systems of equation and other mathematical solving – this and more in Math Helper!
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Lite version
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below (facebook, twitter, email etc.)
✪ Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
✪ Or you could reach us directly by email
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial solving, division and multiplication
● Fractions and definite integral (antiderivatives)
● Double integral (antiderivatives)
● New Derivative tasks
● More tasks on geometry, plotter
● Limits step-by-step
● Implement new design and add 50+ new tasks
● New applications, like Calculus symbolic calculator, Physics Solver, Physics Ref, Chemistry Solver, Geometry Shapes Solver and Plotter, theoretical reference handbook app.
Having problems with Probability theory, geometry shapes solution, integral, matrices (matrix), graph plotter, even more extensive theoretical reference handbook and much much more? Want to learn better? See no further – download this application right now!
P.S. Support us by liking us on Facebook
P.P.S Full solution is available not for all problem types, integral and limit problems available only in Full version.
******** THANK YOU!!! ********
Linear Algebra is a critical part of mathematics. You need to get it right!
Being successful at first-year university mathematics (or final-year secondary level), requires a lot of practice.
It also helps to recognize that there are patterns that repeat themselves over and over in the kind of problems that you encounter at this level.
This app helps in these areas. You are given a large collection of typical Linear Algebra example problems. The problems are logically grouped by topic, and are interspersed with definitions and theorems, using wording that is as simple as possible to get the ideas across.
Full solutions are given for each problem, and in many places, when you would like to see more detail about how a part of the solution was obtained, all you have to do is expand that sub-problem to see the steps that were used.
Mathway solves problems in Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, and Chemistry.
Receiving answers on Mathway is completely free, but step-by-step solutions require payment.
Please take a moment to rate and review, we greatly appreciate your support!
Already a fan of Mathway? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter/Google+ for all the latest updates:
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
This app covers the following topics applicable to Algebra I, Algebra II, and College Algebra:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Simplify fractions, square roots, or any other expression.
- Solve a simple equation or a system of equations for specific variables.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Expand any polynomial.
- Factor numeric expressions, polynomials, and symbolic expressions.
- Divide any two expressions.
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of rational expressions.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
You can solve:
-Systems of two variables and two equations
-Systems of three variables and two equations
-Systems of three variables and three equations
-Systems of four variables and two equations
-Systems of four variables and three equations
-Systems of four variables and four equations
-Systems of four variables and four equations
-Systems with n variables and m equations (more than 4)
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn linear algebra!
Note: Linear equation systems play an important role in engineering, physics, chemistry, computer science, and economics.
- Trouble paying attention in class
- Improper instruction
- General disinterest in math
Don’t worry! Come finals day, you’ll be prepared with our comprehensive algebra app. Our app features everything you’ll need to learn algebra, from an all-inclusive algebra textbook to a number of procedural problem generators to cement your knowledge.
- Abridged algebra textbook, covering many aspects of the subject
- Procedural problem generators, ensuring you will not encounter the same problem twice
- Problem explanations, demonstrating step-by-step how to do each problem
- Quicknotes, reviewing entire chapters in minutes
- Intuitive graphing interface, teaching proper graphing methods
- Statistics tracking, helping you identify your weaknesses
Plus, new chapters are added all the time!
Ch. 1: Functions
1.1 Introduction to Functions
1.2 Operations with Functions
1.3 Absolute Value Functions
1.4 Piecewise Functions and Continuity
Ch. 2: Polynomials
2.0 Polynomials Review
2.1 Introduction to Rational Functions
2.2 Multiplying and Dividing Rational Functions
2.3 Adding and Subtracting Rational Functions
2.4 Solving Rational Equations
Ch. 3: Linear Systems
3.0 Linear Systems Review
3.1 Systems of Three Equations
3.2 Determinants and Cramer's Rule
3.3 Systems of Inequalities
Ch. 4: Exponentiation
4.0 Exponential Functions Review
4.1 Introduction to Logarithms
4.2 Solving Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
4.3 Models of Exponential Growth
Ch. 5: Conics
This app covers the following topics applicable to linear algebra:
- Solve an equation or a system of equations
- Add or subtract any two vectors
- Find the cross product or dot product for two vectors
- Find the dimensions, transpose, adjugate, rank, inverse, determinant, and reduced row echelon form of a matrix
- Calculate a matrix product
- Add and subtract matrices
- Compute linear transformations
- Determine subspaces, including row space, column space, and null space
- Find the characteristic equation, eigenvalues, and eigenvectors of a matrix
The Wolfram Linear Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Linear Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
DragonBox Algebra 5+ Is perfect for giving young children a head start in mathematics and algebra. Children as young as five can easily begin to grasp the basic processes involved in solving linear equations without even realising that they are learning. The game is intuitive, engaging and fun, allowing anyone to learn the basics of algebra at his or her own pace.
DragonBox Algebra 5+ covers the following algebraic concepts:
Suitable from age five and up, DragonBox Algebra 5+ gives young learners the opportunity to get familiar with the basics of equation solving.
DragonBox uses a novel pedagogical method based on discovery and experimentation. Players learn how to solve equations in a playful and colorfull game environment where they are encouraged to experiment and be creative. By manipulating cards and trying to isolate the DragonBox on one side of the game board, the player gradually learns the operations required to isolate X on one side of an equation. Little by little, the cards are replaced with numbers and variables, revealing the addition, division and multiplication operators the player has been learning throughout the game.
Playing does not require supervision, although parents can assist them in transferring learned skills into pen and paper equation solving. It is a great game for parents to play with their kids and can even give them an opportunity to freshen up their own math skills.
DragonBox was developed by former math teacher Jean-Baptiste Huynh and has been heralded as a perfect example of game-based learning. As a result, it is currently forming the basis of an extensive research project by the Center For Game Science at the University of Washington.
* 10 progressive chapters (5 learning, 5 training)
* 200 puzzles
* Learn to solve equations involving addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
* Multiple profiles
* Dedicated graphics and music for each chapter
* supported languages: English, français, norsk, svenska, dansk, español, 한국어, italiano, português, Deutsch, русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文, suomi, Nederlands, Eesti, Euskara, Türkçe, Čeština, Lietuvių, Magyar, 日本語...
2012 International Serious Play Awards
Best Educational Game
2012 Fun and Serious Games Festival
Best Serious Mobile Game
2012 Serious Games Showcase & Challenge
App of the Year
Children’s App of the Year
Best Serious Game
9th International Mobile Gaming Awards (2012 IMGA)
2013 ON for Learning Award
Common Sense Media
Best Nordic Innovation Award 2013
2013 Nordic Game Awards
Editors choice award
Children’s Technology Review
DragonBox is making me reconsider all the times I’ve called an educational app "innovative."
Step aside sudoku, algebra is the primordial puzzle game
Jordan Shapiro, Forbes
Brilliant, kids don't even know that they are doing Math
Jinny Gudmundsen, USA today
These guys are shaping the future of education
Brian Brushwood, TWiT
Awesome integration of algebra and gameplay!
My eight year old son immediately sat down and ran through the first two banks of problems without hesitation. It was amazing.
Christopher Wanko, CoolTools
You will be surprised at how much you can learn in a few hours with this app.
Geeks With Juniors
Shows Step by Step solutions.
Tiger Algebra currently handles :
Absolute Value Equations and Absolute Value Inequalities
Pulling Out Like Terms
Identifying Perfect Cubes
Reducing Fractions to Lowest Terms
Solving by Completing The Square
Solving using the Quadratic Formula
Equations which are Reducible to Quadratic
Parabola Finding Vertex and X Intercepts
Adding Subtracting Finding Least Common Multiple
Raising to a Power
Sets of Linear Equations
Linear Equations with One Unknown
Linear Equations with Two Unknowns
Linear Equations with Three Unknowns
Linear Equations with Four Unknowns
Solving Linear Equations by Substitution
Properties of a Straight Line
Non Linear Equations and Approximation and Inequalities
Solving Radical Equations
Non Linear Equations
de Moivre Formula
Factoring Multi Variable Polynomials
Factoring Binomials as Difference of Squares
Factoring Binomials as Sum or Difference of Cubes
Factoring Polynomials having more than 3 Terms
Polynomial Root Calculator
Polynomial Long Division
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
Features of the app:
1) Order Of Operations Calculator
2) Identify algebraic expressions
a) Distinguish a coefficient from a constant
b) Identify terms
c) Identify Variables
3) Simplify expressions by combining like terms,applying multiplicative and distributive properties
4) Evaluate algebraic expression
5) Identify different properties in an algebraic expression
a) Commutative Property Multiplication
b) Associative Property Multiplication
c) Commutative Property Addition
d) Associative Property Addition
e) Distributive Property
6) Linear Equation (Exercise and Quiz)
All these features have lots and lots of exercises in Practice, Test and Quiz sessions
We have partnered with an experienced Math teacher for providing questions,solutions and suggestions for the app.
The beauty of algebra is, it deals with variables, expressions & equations. You will come to know various formulas.
For example if you know (a+b)^3= a^3+b^3+3a^2b+3ab^2.
You can calculate any number to the powers 2,3,4…in a fraction of seconds.
In the above equation a ,b are variables. So you can calculate (1.034)^3 also using that formula. Just feed a=1& b=.034
IMathPractice Algebra's 3 steps method of teaching has sections like Tutorial, Practice Skills, Practice Test & Algebra Challenge. Under tutorial it teaches you.
Types of Number like real number, integer, negative number, complex number
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division of Real Number
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division of Negative Number
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division of Complex Number
Properties of Number
Ratio & Proportion
Exponent & Radical
Integer exponents/real /rational exponents
Rational exponent is radical.
What is Monomial/binomial/polynomial?
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division of polynomials
What is variable, expression & equation?
Linear equation, Quadratic equation
Equation with radical, Absolute value of equation
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division of rational expression
Linear, Polynomial &Rational Inequalities
Absolute value of Inequality
Under Practice Skills, You will be able to practice all the above learned skills with help.
There are answer & steps to get the answer for each question.
Under Practice Test, You will be able to practice all the skills in specified timed environment. There is a timer. You need to finish within that time.
Under Algebra Challenge You will be prepared to compete with others. It contains 50 questions & time allotted is 1 hour.
There are around 210 questions to practice for in lite version.
What's new in version 1.3?
Bug reported in comment section has been removed.
Note:Currently the app is in English only. We are working on translation to other languages. Please don't rate 1 only because it's not in your language.You can send your request to developer.
Free “Step by step” for all functions.
OFFLINE: app does not require access to the internet.
ALL AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS:
[+] matrix addition
[+] matrix multiplication
[+] multiplication by number
[+] matrix transposition
[+] find determinant (Gauss)
[+] definition of the rank
[+] find determinant (Minors)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Gauss)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Kramer)
[+] matrix equation (A)(X)=(B)
[+] matrix equation (X)(A)=(B)
[+] LU decomposition
[+] inverse matrix (Minors)
[+] matrix power
[+] dot product
[+] length of vector
[+] cross product
[+] angle between vectors
[+] build vector by points
[-] new functions (vector algebra)
[-] export to Maple, MathLab, Wolfram
[-] clipboard for cells
Download assistant for solving problems in areas such as: linear algebra, analysis, economics, differential equations and computer graphics.