It's easy - you enter a problem and get the answer, detailed solution and a theory reference.
THIS IS ORIGINAL MATH HELPER. Avoid cheap clones of this app on the market and see no further – download it right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«This is amazing app this helped me to study easily without any doubt.. Without any guidence i can get full marks in maths ... Love this app :) :) :D» - Pulkit G.
WHAT IT HAS
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (solving matrix)
[✔] Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equation (from 2 to 10 equation at a time)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Vector (vector problems)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Geometry Shapes (geometry – triangles, pyramids, planes)
[✔] Calculus - Derivative (Derivative of the function, of a function defined parametrically, of an implicit one)
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integral (integral solver, antiderivatives)
[✔] Limits (limits calculator solver)
[✔] The theory of probability (probability theory, statistics)
[✔] Calculus - The number and sequence (prime factorization, lcm and gcd, complex numbers, arithmetic and geometric progressions and numbers, Diophantine equation, Euler function)
[✔] Function plotter (interactive graph plotter)
[✔] Also contains great scientific calculator and theoretical handbook
Math Helper Free is an universal assistant app for step-by-step solving mathematical problems for Algebra 1-2, Calculus (integral, Derivative, antiderivatives, vector, matrices (matrix), limits, equation, shapes, number etc) for school, secondary, college and university students and everyone who learn.
It allows you not only to see the answer or result of a task, but also a detailed step-by-step solution.
Also great feature is built-in scientific calculator and reference handbook – much easier to learn.
FEATURES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
✧ 10 topics and 60+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learn Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of Math Helper Free by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi function calculator and extensive theoretical reference handbook to learn better
Derivative, antiderivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, probability theory, matrices or matrix (large spectrum of tasks with matrices (matrix) supported), systems of equation and other mathematical solving – this and more in Math Helper!
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Lite version
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below (facebook, twitter, email etc.)
✪ Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
✪ Or you could reach us directly by email
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial solving, division and multiplication
● Fractions and definite integral (antiderivatives)
● Double integral (antiderivatives)
● New Derivative tasks
● More tasks on geometry, plotter
● Limits step-by-step
● Implement new design and add 50+ new tasks
● New applications, like Calculus symbolic calculator, Physics Solver, Physics Ref, Chemistry Solver, Geometry Shapes Solver and Plotter, theoretical reference handbook app.
Having problems with Probability theory, geometry shapes solution, integral, matrices (matrix), graph plotter, even more extensive theoretical reference handbook and much much more? Want to learn better? See no further – download this application right now!
P.S. Support us by liking us on Facebook
P.P.S Full solution is available not for all problem types, integral and limit problems available only in Full version.
******** THANK YOU!!! ********
You can solve:
-Systems of two variables and two equations
-Systems of three variables and two equations
-Systems of three variables and three equations
-Systems of four variables and two equations
-Systems of four variables and three equations
-Systems of four variables and four equations
-Systems of four variables and four equations
-Systems with n variables and m equations (more than 4)
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn linear algebra!
Note: Linear equation systems play an important role in engineering, physics, chemistry, computer science, and economics.
Linear Algebra is a critical part of mathematics. You need to get it right!
Being successful at first-year university mathematics (or final-year secondary level), requires a lot of practice.
It also helps to recognize that there are patterns that repeat themselves over and over in the kind of problems that you encounter at this level.
This app helps in these areas. You are given a large collection of typical Linear Algebra example problems. The problems are logically grouped by topic, and are interspersed with definitions and theorems, using wording that is as simple as possible to get the ideas across.
Full solutions are given for each problem, and in many places, when you would like to see more detail about how a part of the solution was obtained, all you have to do is expand that sub-problem to see the steps that were used.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
This app covers the following topics applicable to linear algebra:
- Solve an equation or a system of equations
- Add or subtract any two vectors
- Find the cross product or dot product for two vectors
- Find the dimensions, transpose, adjugate, rank, inverse, determinant, and reduced row echelon form of a matrix
- Calculate a matrix product
- Add and subtract matrices
- Compute linear transformations
- Determine subspaces, including row space, column space, and null space
- Find the characteristic equation, eigenvalues, and eigenvectors of a matrix
The Wolfram Linear Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Linear Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
You are able to calculate the Determinant of a Matrix, Inverse of a Matrix, Kernel of a Matrix, Rank of a Matrix, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors of a Matrix.
You can calculate with:
- 2x2 matrices
- 3x3 matrices
- 4x4 matrices
- 5x5 matrices
- nxn matrices (with more than 5 rows and columns)
Very useful math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn linear algebra!
Features of the app:
1) Identify algebraic expressions
a) Distinguish a coefficient from a constant
b) Identify terms
c) Identify Variables
2) Simplify expressions by combining like terms,applying multiplicative and distributive properties
3) Evaluate algebraic expression
4) Identify different properties in an algebraic expression
a) Commutative Property Multiplication
b) Associative Property Multiplication
c) Commutative Property Addition
d) Associative Property Addition
e) Distributive Property
5) Linear Equation (Exercise and Quiz)
All these features have lots and lots of exercises in Practice, Test and Quiz sessions
We have partnered with an experienced Math teacher for providing questions,solutions and suggestions for the app.
Shows Step by Step solutions.
Tiger Algebra currently handles :
Absolute Value Equations and Absolute Value Inequalities
Pulling Out Like Terms
Identifying Perfect Cubes
Reducing Fractions to Lowest Terms
Solving by Completing The Square
Solving using the Quadratic Formula
Equations which are Reducible to Quadratic
Parabola Finding Vertex and X Intercepts
Adding Subtracting Finding Least Common Multiple
Raising to a Power
Sets of Linear Equations
Linear Equations with One Unknown
Linear Equations with Two Unknowns
Linear Equations with Three Unknowns
Linear Equations with Four Unknowns
Solving Linear Equations by Substitution
Properties of a Straight Line
Non Linear Equations and Approximation and Inequalities
Solving Radical Equations
Non Linear Equations
de Moivre Formula
Factoring Multi Variable Polynomials
Factoring Binomials as Difference of Squares
Factoring Binomials as Sum or Difference of Cubes
Factoring Polynomials having more than 3 Terms
Polynomial Root Calculator
Polynomial Long Division
- Trouble paying attention in class
- Improper instruction
- General disinterest in math
Don’t worry! Come finals day, you’ll be prepared with our comprehensive algebra app. Our app features everything you’ll need to learn algebra, from an all-inclusive algebra textbook to a number of procedural problem generators to cement your knowledge.
- Abridged algebra textbook, covering many aspects of the subject
- Procedural problem generators, ensuring you will not encounter the same problem twice
- Problem explanations, demonstrating step-by-step how to do each problem
- Quicknotes, reviewing entire chapters in minutes
- Intuitive graphing interface, teaching proper graphing methods
- Statistics tracking, helping you identify your weaknesses
Plus, new chapters are added all the time!
Ch. 1: Functions
1.1 Introduction to Functions
1.2 Operations with Functions
1.3 Absolute Value Functions
1.4 Piecewise Functions and Continuity
Ch. 2: Polynomials
2.0 Polynomials Review
2.1 Introduction to Rational Functions
2.2 Multiplying and Dividing Rational Functions
2.3 Adding and Subtracting Rational Functions
2.4 Solving Rational Equations
Ch. 3: Linear Systems
3.0 Linear Systems Review
3.1 Systems of Three Equations
3.2 Determinants and Cramer's Rule
3.3 Systems of Inequalities
Ch. 4: Exponentiation
4.0 Exponential Functions Review
4.1 Introduction to Logarithms
4.2 Solving Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
4.3 Models of Exponential Growth
Ch. 5: Conics
- 2x2 matrices
- 3x3 matrices
- 4x4 matrices
- 5x5 matrices
- nxn matrices (with more than 5 rows and columns)
Best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn!
Note: In linear algebra, the determinant is a value associated with a square matrix. The determinant provides important information when the matrix is that of the coefficients of a system of linear equations, or when it corresponds to a linear transformation of a vector space.
1. Basic Properties and Facts (includes properties of radicals, exponents, logarithms etc.,
2. Factoring and Solving equations
3. Methods of solving Linear Equations, Quadratic Equations, Solving equations with Square roots, Solving Equations with Absolute Values
4. Functions and graphs for parabola, eclipse, Hyperbola, circle etc.,
5. Common Algebraic Errors.
You can refer to this cheat sheet as a quick reference of algebraic formulas.
This app covers the following topics applicable to Algebra I, Algebra II, and College Algebra:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Simplify fractions, square roots, or any other expression.
- Solve a simple equation or a system of equations for specific variables.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Expand any polynomial.
- Factor numeric expressions, polynomials, and symbolic expressions.
- Divide any two expressions.
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of rational expressions.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
“Hands-On Equations - Level 1 Lite is perfect for introducing algebra to students..” - www.educationworld.com
Algebra can be a tricky subject to master but with the help of Hands-On Equations 1 Lite, equations such as 4x+2=3x+9 become child’s play! In three easy lessons the young student obtains a feeling of success and a sense of mathematical power in solving sophisticated looking equations.
The original Hands-On Equations program, using physical game pieces, has already helped more than a million students gain confidence with algebra. Now that same, proven method is available virtually in the palm of your hand__ for FREE!
A short, helpful introductory video by Dr. Borenson, the inventor of Hands-On Equations, assures and encourages young students that algebra is fun and easy to master.
This FREE app gives students a taste of the same in-depth algebraic experience they will have with the paid version of Hands-On Equations 1.
This is how the App works:-
•The unknown X is represented by a blue pawn on the Android screen while the constants are represented by number cubes.
•In Lesson 1 the icons do not move. The student uses thinking or guess and check to solve the equations.
•Beginning with Lesson 2, the student places the game pieces on the balance scale to represent the two sides of the equation.
•Beginning with Lesson 3, the student simplifies the equation by removing pawns from the balance to solve for the unknown X.
•The student verifies his/her solution by resetting the problem to conduct the check.
•Feedback is provided to the student in the check phase of the problem.
•Simple touch features are used to move the pieces around.
•An expert instructional video is included for each lesson.
•An intuitive user interface makes the app easy to use.
Hands-On Equations 1 Lite is perfect for introducing algebra to kids (or adults) in an entertaining and fun way. The app will boost their self-esteem and give them the confidence to take on even more complicated equations! Download this FREE app today and see how much fun and how easy algebra can be!
For more information on Hands-On Equations, visit http://www.borenson.com.
For app support, send an email to email@example.com.
Free “Step by step” for all functions.
OFFLINE: app does not require access to the internet.
ALL AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS:
[+] matrix addition
[+] matrix multiplication
[+] multiplication by number
[+] matrix transposition
[+] find determinant (Gauss)
[+] definition of the rank
[+] find determinant (Minors)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Gauss)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Kramer)
[+] matrix equation (A)(X)=(B)
[+] matrix equation (X)(A)=(B)
[+] LU decomposition
[+] inverse matrix (Minors)
[+] matrix power
[+] dot product
[+] length of vector
[+] cross product
[+] angle between vectors
[+] build vector by points
[-] new functions (vector algebra)
[-] export to Maple, MathLab, Wolfram
[-] clipboard for cells
Download assistant for solving problems in areas such as: linear algebra, analysis, economics, differential equations and computer graphics.