Teething is the process by which an infant's first teeth (often called "baby teeth" or "milk teeth") sequentially appear by emerging through the gums. Many parents choose to carefully monitor the teething timeline, but others have difficulties when it comes to identifying the progress made in the teeth eruption.
To help you monitor your own baby's development we have created simple and easy to use application.
• You won’t forget your baby’s new tooth dates
• You will be able to monitor your baby’s development more carefully
• You can look at teething history whenever you want
• You can care about many childs
• You can talk with other parents and compare their children’s teething timeline
Use the Baby Teething for FREE and be sure that your child is receiving the best possible care.