* forecasts for 40000+ spots
* observations from 18000+ weather stations
* configurable favorites, measuring units
* widgets for your home screen
* forecast maps to get a better picture of the general weather situation
„Windfinder“ is free, with ads. „Windfinder Pro“ is not free, without ads and with Superforecast (hourly time steps, available in Europe, North America and Egypt), with widgets and global wind forecast maps.
Wisuki helps you to plan even better your outdoor activities like surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, fishing, sailing, paragliding, biking and more.
• Nearby and favorites spots.
• Wind orientation (offshore, side off, side, side on, onshore).
• Wind direction (wind from right, wind from left).
• Tide trend and tide height (%).
• Time picker (1 hour interval).
• Filters (wind orientation, wind direction and distance).
• 1 hour and 3 hours data intervals.
• 24 hours wind and waves daylight highs.
• Wind: Alert icon, direction, speed, gust.
• Waves: Alert icon, direction, height, period.
• Weather: Alert icon, temperature, clouds, precipitations.
• Forecast chart with 10 minutes resolution.
• Nighttime on/off switch.
• Water temperature.
• Spot time zone.
• Sunrise and sunset time.
• Animated wind and waves arrows overlaid on spot map.
• Dynamic arrow sizes and colors according to conditions.
• Standard, satellite and hybrid map modes.
• Zoom in and out.
• Time picker (1 hour interval).
• Daily highs wind and waves markers.
• Weekday picker.
• Direct access to all spot options.
• Spot tide reference buoy location.
• Standard, satellite and hybrid map modes.
• Route to spot.
• 30 days tide forecast and moon phases.
• Moonrise/moonset times, and sunrise/sunset times.
• High/low tide times, height and tidal coefficients.
• Daily detailed tide interactive chart.
• Time to next high/low tide.
• Wind units: knots, Beaufort, km/h, mph, m/s.
• Waves units: m, ft.
• Temperature: ºC, ºF.
• Distance: km, mi.
• Email notifications with daily highs.
• No registration required.
• No advertising.
This wind finder is a super simple application (just what is needed), which uses OpenWeatherMap (http://www.openweathermap.org/) as a back-end for discovering current wind conditions for your favorite spots. It also allows one to submit current wind velocity for GPS position as well as do a quick wind speed units conversion.
Lastly, handy links are available to jump to maps to find the exact spot localization or to weather forecasts like ICM Numerical Weather Forecast (Europe, Baltic Sea) or National Weather Service (US).
1) Our policy is not to collect or store any personal information about the users of our Android Applications.
2) Our Applications do not collect and send any personal information to us.
4) We have access to limited and anonymous statistical information about the use of our Applications from Google Play and admob by Google.
Keywords: wind, wind finder, wind social, wind speed, wind velocity, kitesurfing, windsurfing, sailing, weather
Wind, preciptation, pressure, temperature and wave data extracted from GRIB files are displayed through our simple interface.
The Lite version is limited to downloading and viewing 48 hours of forecast data using the GFS weather model to 1° resolution and 6 hour time step. Upgrade to the full version to get up to 8 days of forecast across the full range of weather models with the highest resolution.
This GRIB viewer is perfect for sailors (both sailing and in the pub), windsurfers, storm chasers, outdoor enthusiasts, amateur and professional meteorologists.
- Choose your map location and have weather information overlaid
- Mapped weather can be animated
- Weather can be viewed as a meteogram (graph) or raw data
- Configurable download to minimise file sizes (great for roaming)
- GRIB files can be downloaded to your PC
- Displays online or offline
PocketGrib downloads and displays the following weather types:
- Wind speed and direction (10 m above mean sea level)
- Precipitation (rain, snow etc)
- Air temperature
- Waves (including Mediterranean and Black Sea)
- Cloud cover
- Relative humidity
- CAPE (Convective Atmospheric Potential Energy)
- Current (Atlantic only)
Direct download of GRIB data from NOAA's GFS (Global Forecast System) model
- Forecasts up to 2 days (full version to 8 days)
- Data steps: 3hr (full version), 6hr, 12hr
- Worldwide Coverage
- Resolution: 0.5° (full version), 1°, 2°
- Data updated 4 times a day (every 6 hours)
The full version also support for COAMPS, WW3, NOGAPS, RTOFS (Currents) and FNMOC WW3 (Mediterranean wave) models.
By downloading only what the user needs it it possible to keep the GRIB files small which makes it especially convenient for low bandwidth regions or when roaming internationally.
GRIB forecasts are published without human intervention or review. Therefore some knowledge and awareness is required by the end user. Most GRIB models do NOT accurately forecast hurricanes and tropical cyclones so their use should be combined with specific hurricane and tropical cyclone forecasts.
- View launches, landings, weather stations and webcams on the map (landings new in version 2.0).
- Over 11,000 paragliding launches.
- More than 4,000 landing zones.
- More than 30,000 weather stations.
- Over 16,000 webcams linked to paragliding sites and displayed on the map.
- View full site details in the app (new in version 2.0).
- 3-day flyability forecasts*
- Use GPS navigation to travel directly to any site.*
- Free-text search for site name, nearby towns or region.
- Shortcut to WindFinder detailed forecasts.*
- Shortcut to Paragliding Earth and DHV site information.
- Sites displayed from Paragliding Earth, DHV and FFVL (and more coming later).
- Weather stations from MADIS and FFVL.
This is the FREE version of Paragliding Map, and is ad-supported with some features locked. There is also a PRO version of this app which has no ads and has all features unlocked. Both versions can be used forever and have no time-limit.
Paragliding Map for Android is the mobile version of ParaglidingMap.com.
Paragliding, paraglider, weather, meteo, hang gliding, flight, pilot, free flight, gliding
Permite comparar varias fuentes desde la misma aplicación y así podemos obtener un parte más fiable.
Si usted tiene alguna sugerencia o cree que existe alguna otra buena fuente de méteo para añadir a la aplicación, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros.
Wonderful marine application for sailing passionates. Have you just heard weather forecast with strange wind metrics? You have no idea if it's safe to continue sailing? Use FREE marine wind calculator to quickly convert wind speed to your favorite scale.
Marine Wind Calculator supports following wind metrics: Beaufort scale, knots, meters per second, kilometers per hour, miles per hour, common wind names.
Marine Wind Calculator is a MUST HAVE application for every sailing skipper.
Uses geolocation to find closest locations.
Displays sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset times and moon phase.
Tide coefficient estimate for French Atlantic and Channel locations.
4 home screen widgets:
- 1x1: displays time and height of next tide
- 2x1: displays time and height of last and next tides
- 3x1: displays time and height of last and next two tides
- 4x1: displays time and height of last and next three tides
Low tides have a light blue background and high tides a dark blue.
Can be moved to SD card (incompatible with widget use).
Note: For US,UK or Australian locations, please check «US Tides», «UK Tides» or «AU Tides» applications.
- snow on the streets
- longer travel times to work
and many many more. FrostWarner checks the Yahoo! Weather Service for your location and will notify you if the weather becomes inclement or a free defined temperature will be undershot. The Yahoo! database contains a large amount of places and weather forecast all over the world. Please mind, that FrostWarner cannot guarantee that the forecasted weather situation is absolutely impeccable four your special location. I hope this App can assist you in your daily life. Be aware of ice, frost, snow and every other winter surprise! I am happy about feedback, every time!
See the weather in stunning high-definition videos, get accurate weather forecasts all around the world, with 7-day and hourly forecasts, and use an on-screen clock.
• Works on all Android phones and tablets.
• Gorgeous animations depicting the current weather.
• Add an unlimited number of cities.
• 7-day and hourly forecast.
• Swipe the screen to switch between your cities.
• Enable from Settings: Precipitation, Heat Index, Pressure, Dew Point, Wind Chill and Visibility.
This app utilises the Australian Bureau of Meteorology observation information to provide both a list and a map of the current conditions for each capital city and each state.
The application provides one state/city at a time, but to change state/city just tap on the title on the list page. If you want your information updated then pull the list down, or go into settings and have an automatic update set up.
speed measurement scales. It may find specific use for all Kitesurfers,
Windsurfers, Sailors and other fans of wind related activities. iOS and
Android version will aslo show you your current wind speed based on your
Check current, monthly and yearly weather conditions from the different stations.
Select any data you want to see and change the interval update time of the weather stations.
You can insert multiple widgets on your desktop to view the summary information of the meteorological stations.