Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
Also, using this application you can easily convert complex numbers from the a + ib form to the polar form, and vice versa.
Complex Calc is useful for calculations in electrical engineering, mathematics, chemistry, statistics and other engineering fields.
In the settings you can select a number of digits after the decimal point for the result of your calculations*
*Needs restart to apply the new settings.
-Rectangular to Polar conversion
-Polar to Rectangular conversion
The theta angle must be in degree for pol to rec conversion.
To show/hide the keypad, tap to text box.
This is my first app, so I'm glad to see your reviews.
Swipe from the left bezel of the device to change the minimum and maximum numbers! Swipe from the right to see a list of numbers that will be ignored!
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/random_number_generator/faq/faq.html
Support Email: email@example.com
BILLING - This permission is used to make in app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in the Google Play Services SDK including Google AdSense. Internet is also used to download data when the app is updated server side. More information on Google Play Service and Google AdSense can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This permission is used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve data and prevents errors.
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
Z Complex Calculator includes the following features:
• The usual addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication with real and/or complex numbers in any complex form.
• Find the argument, conjugate, absolute value, real and imaginary parts of a complex number
• Circular trigonometry (sin, asin, cos, acos, etc.) of real and complex numbers in degrees or radians
• Logarithms of complex or real numbers
• Complex exponentiation
• Principal complex roots
• Converting a complex number from one form to the other
• Complex calculations in rectangular, trigonometric, exponential, angular and CIS form
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 - please search for Scientific Calculator (adfree)
Calc+ ~ The All-In-One Natural Scientific Calculator
"It what the default android calculator should aspire to"
Pioneered to suite your every calculator need, from basic calculations to plotting graphical functions, Calc is the perfect companion for your Android smartphone. It features a unique user interface created to work naturally with minimal assistance required. There are multiple layouts, colour schemes and other preferences to allow the user to customise the application for their specific needs.
An intuitive, easy to use calculator capable of performing matrix calculations, sketching graph functions, unit conversions, mechanics, statistics and more. It operates and behaves how the user would expect it to, just like a physical calculator.
Calc+ includes the following:
- Basic calculator
- Advanced calculator
- Answers in terms of pi, square roots and fractions
- User defined constants
- Usable calculation history
- RPN Calculator (Reverse Polish Notation)
- Matrix calculator (determinants, subtraction, addition and multiplication)
- Quadratic equation solver [in terms of i if no real solutions]
- Table equation value calculator
- Graphing calculator including pre-set trigonometric graphs
- Interactively scale graphs (pinch to zoom)
- Conversion of Linear units, Weight, Area, Currency, Speed, Volume, Pressure, Angle and Temperature
- Integration calculator
- SUVAT equation solver
- Projectiles solver
- Resultant vectors
- Vector magnitude
- Resolving vectors
- Binomial distribution
- Normal distribution
- Poisson distribution
- PMCC value calculator
- Phi Value calculator
- Custom colour schemes
- User configurable calculator layouts
- Landscape mode
- Built-in tips to guide you
- Many more features!
The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn roman numerals.
Note: Roman numerals, the numeric system used in ancient Rome, employs combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet to signify values. The numbers 1 to 10 can be expressed in Roman numerals as follows:
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X.
Looking for a graphing calculator, matrix support, or simply want to support the cause of creating the greatest scientific calculator app on Android? Get MathsApp Graphing Calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathsapp.graphing
MathsApp Scientific Calculator includes:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Binary, octal and hexadecimal number support
-Scientific, engineering and regular number formatting
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support upto order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver upto 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex solution
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* In built help (accessible via options menu)
Upgrade to HF Scientific Calculator Pro to remove ads.
If you find this calculator useful, please consider upgrading to the pro version to support further development.
If you have any suggestion or complaint about the calculator, please email the dev.