Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
-Rectangular to Polar conversion
-Polar to Rectangular conversion
The theta angle must be in degree for pol to rec conversion.
To show/hide the keypad, tap to text box.
This is my first app, so I'm glad to see your reviews.
Also, using this application you can easily convert complex numbers from the a + ib form to the polar form, and vice versa.
Complex Calc is useful for calculations in electrical engineering, mathematics, chemistry, statistics and other engineering fields.
In the settings you can select a number of digits after the decimal point for the result of your calculations*
*Needs restart to apply the new settings.
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 - please search for Scientific Calculator (adfree)
Z Complex Calculator includes the following features:
• The usual addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication with real and/or complex numbers in any complex form.
• Find the argument, conjugate, absolute value, real and imaginary parts of a complex number
• Circular trigonometry (sin, asin, cos, acos, etc.) of real and complex numbers in degrees or radians
• Logarithms of complex or real numbers
• Complex exponentiation
• Principal complex roots
• Converting a complex number from one form to the other
• Complex calculations in rectangular, trigonometric, exponential, angular and CIS form
•A resizeable widget with arithmetic, percentage button, and fractions.
•Expression (formula) based input.
•Fraction input and output with conversion to proper fraction, mixed fraction and decimal. Even the quadratic or cubic root functions, for instance, will return fractions when the answer can be written as a fraction.
•Full history with buttons that load old results, in case you need to start over from a previous point.
•Unlimited memory slots that can be named and are always displayed on screen.
•Multiple input fields except on small phones. This let's you do short side calculations without losing your place.
•Pre-packaged functions for quadratic equations as well as many geometric formulae.
•Buttons that store user defined functions that are created by binding an argument to a binary operator.
•Visualization of multivalued complex functions (roots, inverse trigonometric, logarithm)
•Visualization of quadratic and cubic functions
•Visualization of angles returned from inverse trigonometric functions.
•Complex numbers are very easy to work with, and all functions work with complex numbers where they are defined (inverse hyperbolic cosine, for instance).
•There is a fourth layout for small phones that is not shown in the screen shots.
•A unit conversion utility that lets you build arbitrary composite units. Conversion factors are written to the history, so you can bind the factor with multiplication to do the same conversion many times.
The layouts are designed to be ergonomic for each of four device sizes in portrait and landscape. Here are some examples of what we've done to make the calculator easy and speedy to work with:
•On small tablets in landscape, the keys are split so you can operate the calculator with two thumbs.
•On small phones, the numeric keypad is right under your thumb when holding the device with one hand.
•Square root, square, inverse and negation are all close to the numeric keypad.
•On small tablets, the long "NHN-1" button is a gesture recognizer that lets you scroll the six input fields with your left thumb. That way you don't have to let go of the device with your right hand to click an input field.
Looking for a graphing calculator, matrix support, or simply want to support the cause of creating the greatest scientific calculator app on Android? Get MathsApp Graphing Calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathsapp.graphing
MathsApp Scientific Calculator includes:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Binary, octal and hexadecimal number support
-Scientific, engineering and regular number formatting
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
Keywords: engineer calculator, scientific calculator, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos: