* Native japanese pronuntiations
* Configure your own list of vocabulary
* Options and writing exercises
* Practice to write hiragana, katakana and kanji
* No internet connection needed
* Ads free
This free version contains:
* Learning japanese
* Everyday conversation
The latest update is a bug fix for tablet layout being wrongly used in phone and crashing when navigating. Those who have update to version 0.3.1 and are having the problem, please update. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
Topics covered include:
- The Japanese Writing System (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji)
- Basic Japanese Grammar (Particles, Adjective, Verbs, Nouns)
- Essential Japanese Grammar (Polite Forms, Compound, Conditionals, etc.)
- Special Expressions (Causative, Amounts, Honorific, etc.)
- Advanced Topics (Formal Expressions, Volitional, etc.)
This guide was created as a resource for those who want to learn Japanese grammar in a rational, intuitive way that makes sense in Japanese. The explanations are focused on how to make sense of the grammar not from English but from a Japanese point of view.
This guide is an attempt to systematically build up the grammatical structures that make up the Japanese language in a way that makes sense in Japanese. It may not be a practical tool for quickly learning immediately usable phrases such as for travel. However, it will logically create successive building blocks that will result in a solid grammatical foundation. For those of you who have learned Japanese from textbooks, you may see some big differences in how the material is ordered and presented. This is because this guide does not seek to forcibly create artificial ties between English and Japanese by presenting the material in a way that makes sense in English. Instead, examples with translations will show how ideas are expressed in Japanese resulting in simpler explanations that are easier to understand.
• Commonly-used Japanese phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Japanese and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to Japan, make sure you bring this app with you!
It contains a dictionary of 713 verbs which can be searched on their different conjugation forms using kanji, kana, or romaji as well as on translations. You can filter the verbs in the dictionary by JLPT levels. You can choose to display or hide romaji in the app.
Information about each verb contains:
* its kanji, kana (hiragana/katakana) and romaji versions,
* information indicating whether the verb is transitive or intransitive,
* conjugation group,
* JLPT level,
* 17 conjugation forms.
The application also gives a detailed explanation on how various verb conjugations are formed and presents examples of verbs from different groups.
You can mark words as:
* favourite - you can choose to use only favourite words during the quiz,
* blocked - excluded from the quiz.
You can test yourself using a configurable quiz to learn the Japanese language quicker. The options allow you to select:
* quiz type: choosing a correct dictionary form from many verbs or choosing a correct conjugation form of one verb,
* entry type: multiple choice using buttons or text entry,
* script used to display answers (kanji, kana, romaji),
* JLPT level,
* number of questions,
* how learning progress is used to select verbs for questions,
* verb forms used during a quiz.
The application tracks your learning progress and displays it against each verb. To make your learning easier, verbs that you know less are selected more often for questions in the quiz. You can also filter the dictionary of verbs by learning progress and JLPT levels as well as hide and show translations.
You can back up your progress as well as your favourite and blocked words and restore into a different device. You can do that using Dropbox (if you have an account) or SD card.
Permissions required by Japanese Verbs:
* Full network access – used by Dropbox back, statistics, and ads.
* Modify storage – used by SD card backup.
The application is ad supported.
Japanese Verbs uses Google Analytics (www.google.com.au/analytics/) to gather anonymous statistics about the application usage, users' handset and country. No detailed information about location is gathered. The statistics help me to understand how the application is used and make it better.
Learn Japanese is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Japan.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
This lite version contains about 400 common words and phrases for FREE. Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains about 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
23 Japanese lessons to learn the basic concepts and grammatical structures
Each lesson contains a Japanese text, a grammar page, and a culture page to learn Japanese customs and understand how the Japanese think.
JAPANESE KANA & KANJI
Learn Hiragana/Katakana progressively by levels
Learn Kanji by Jouyou Grades and JLPT levels
Manage your personal lists
Listen to the pronunciation of each Kana
Detailed statistics to track your progress and mistakes
Increase the quiz difficulty progressively: easy, medium, hard
Add a countdown to limit the time yo have to answer (for medium and hard difficulty level)
Learn how to draw Hiragana, Katakana AND Kanji properly
900 Common Japanese phrases for real life communication
Learn Japanese phrases with audio clips by a native speaker
Keep your most useful Japanese phrases in your personal list
Take a quiz to learn actively useful sentences
1855 words with audio clip by a native speaker
Take audio quizzes!
Create your personal lists of Japanese words
Comments are added to explain the word when necessary
Search for any word from English or Romaji
500 numbers with audio clips by a native speaker
Listen and understand numbers from 0 to 10,000
Take audio quizzes
Create your personal list
Search a Japanese number from its numerical value or Romaji
Read numbers in Kanji, Romaji or numerical value
60 Japanese particles clearly explained and sorted with examples
45 Japanese counters you should know to count objects in Japanese
1800 Japanese verbs translated and conjugated in many forms
100 grammartical sheets ordered by JLPT that explain easy to advanced Japanese structures with translated examples.
Buying the application thanks to the integrated In-App Billing system gives you access to additional downloadable contents.
『KANA test』 You can learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
『JLPT vocabulary and test』 You can learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, test, stroke and example sentences.
『Daily Expression』 You can learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
『Wrong test collection』 You can consolidate the learning by the wrong test collection.
This is a free application that you can trust.
More functions is developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
*For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy better learning experience by this new version.
*Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
*Thanks http://kanjivg.tagaini.net/ for providing the stroke data.
*Thanks http://tatoeba.org/ for providing the example sentence.
[Copyright Notice] All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Japanese app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Japanese for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Japanese, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
In each lesson, you can learn a useful expression through an audio drama. By the time you reach the end of the series, you will have mastered 50 handy expressions!
5 Benefits of Using "NHK Japanese Lessons" App:
+ The lessons are concise and easy to understand so even kids can learn without getting bored.
+ Audio drama is all spoken by Native Japanese. When you learn how to speak a new language, it's important to listen to the pronunciation of native speakers and practice by imitating the way they speak.
+ Lessons are all supervised by Japanese teaching specialist.
+ By using app you can learn Japanese whenever you like. Choose a lesson you want from the lesson list.
+ You can download lessons onto your smart phone and listen to them on your way to work or school.
*Over 50 different beginner and intermediate lessons covering a broad range of Japanese words, phrases, grammar, and pronunciation
*Daily news reports from some of Japan's largest news broadcasters for more advanced listening practice
*Listen and practice your kikitori wherever you go!
Writing is the best possible way to learn, since it makes you active in the learning process.
It is free application. We hope as many people in the world get the opportunity to study Japanese as possible.
We would be very grateful if this application helps you understand different cultures and languages.
Features: The new interface in this revision, start fast, easy navigation
New features: 1. Entire word search, 2. Content navigation, 3. Advanced Anime Japanese vocabulary, 4 romanization
Right navigation include: daily, traffic, weather, time, money, quarrels, holiday wishes and other sentences
Japanese pole phrases translated.
In accordance with the content navigation and Japanese syllabary chart indexes to enhance sequential memory mode.
This version provides the thesaurus include:
☞ Japanese classic phrase
☞ anime cartoon Japanese conversation very short sentence (800)
- Welcome to download IOS version「Anime Japanese」：
- Sound play is available if your network is connected. It used google translate api as TTS engine.
- Vocabulary can be added to your favor list.
- You can remember your word in list mode or flash card mode.
- add example sentences with version 2.0, required network connection.
With some features:
- Search new word by kanji, by mean, by japanese
- Play sound of each word.
- Bookmark word.
- Note a word.
- Test: show or hide kanji,word,meaning to mapping between eachother.
- Show mean,on reading, kun reading of kanji in another application (coming soon).
- Test features(input word by kanji, or hiragana, or romaji ) and check the answer.
- Random word for each lesson
- Update data wrong (Please report bug data to Developer)
keyword: Study Japanese, Learn Japanese, Test Japanese, Flash card, minna no nihongo.
Do you want to study Japanese?
If so, you should memorize the first Japanese characters.
There is an app that allows you to memorize the quickest Japanese character.
Hiragana, of course, will be able to study with them katakana.
This is the biggest advantage of this app.
If the study only one week from the mouth, you will be able to proceed to the next step immediately.
This app provides the following features:.
1. Letter Study
- One character can learn.
- You can write and pronounce to hear.
2. Line Study
- You can study by line.
- You can write and pronounce to hear.
3. 50 Letters Study
- A table of 50 characters can be found in Japanese.
- Comparison of hiragana and katakana is simple.
- Provide the Multiple-choice tests and short answer tests.
- Hiragana and Katakana can check separately.
Ideal for all levels of Japanese (JLPT N5-N1, BJT) by maximizing exposure and optimizing your immersion environment. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced, Dokusho will help you on your way to fluency.
★ Pop-up dictionary (60000 words) with automatic conjugation
★ Manual dictionary lookup
★ Contains texts from Aozora Bunko collection (over 50 short stories)
★ Allows user to create his own collection (with XML description)
★ Easy to use interface
★ Support for most Android devices independent of their resolution (phones, tablets etc.)
★ Integration with AnkiDroid
★ Exporting words to CSV
★ Two themes to maximize battery life
★ Support for TXT files with UTF-8 encoding
In the future:
★ Support for more file types and encoding methods
★ Bookmark synchronisation between devices
★ Progress bars
★ Layout improvements
Upload TXT (UTF-8) files to your mobile devices external storage into the specified App Directory (Preferences). To add a cover for that file/book just upload a PNG file with the same name as the TXT file.