Now using our web based app to allow easier access of your favourites list and the order pad. Add notes from your PC and and see them on your app as soon as they are saved.
Make sure to create your free account to start using our new services.
* Location-based access to all the businesses on Yellow Pages.
* An augmented reality view of the landmarks and attraction nearby.
* Current and future weather information of your current location.
Added the following Stores so far:
- Dunkin Donuts
- Tim Hortons
- Caribou Coffee
- Coffee Time
- Second Cup
Features of the Application:
1. List Coffee Stores near you.
2. Quickly see the features available at each store (Drive Thru, Dunkin Run, Accepts Dunkin Card etc.)
3. Filter Results to see only the stores you want.
4. View in Maps all the Stores near your location.
5. Get a Complete Detailed View of every store.
6. Add Frequently used Stores to Favorites.
7. Get Direction to any Cafe Location.
8. Get a Street View of any store.
9. Note down your friends orders along with yours for easy access
10. Customize your listings based on your criteria (Show 20 result, change units to kilometers/miles etc.)
and many more..
ACCESS COARSE LOCATION – Required to get user location
ACCESS FINE LOCATION – Fine location based on GPS
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE – Store your favorite stores
INTERNET – Visit application web-site within app (webview)
CALL PHONE - To make a phone call to the store, if you wish
** Note **
Cafe Anywhere is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin Donuts is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder LLC.
Cafe Anywhere is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons is a registered trademark of Tim Hortons.
Application can work in online and offline mode. In online mode you can see on map your position and stores positions( and you can switch your screen to list mode and see sorted list of stores near you). In offline mode (List mode) you need just GPS on. You can see sorted stores near you.
Why my app?
1. If you don't have data plane or WiFi, in list mode you still will get nearest stores, just you need GPS on. It can save money even you have data plane but you out of "your Zone".
2. You can download at home (or WiFi hotspot) in cash (automatically) map thru WiFi.
3. In My app. many stores, which give you multiple choice (between different stores) to select nearest or better for you.
4. You can make call to your store and get some addition information.
More from developer
You want to know how the area looks like before you get there? No problem, check it with the StreetView (When Available)
Don't get lost, there is a directions button to get you there from your current position.
The app can work in offline mode, in case of no data plan, this also makes the app run super fast.
Are you in a hurry? Press the I am feeling lucky button to get the nearest store, or simply shake your phone!
Dear American Android users: LCBO, the Beer Store and Wine Rack are Canadian brands in Ontario. This app can't magically make them appear in Dallas TX, Colorado or the west coast, teleportation is not available on Android, yet:)
This app uses your phone's GPS to locate the nearest TimHortons stores to your current position then displays them on a map or list. You can also search in a given city/neighbourhood, so you are not limited to your current location.
In addition to the map, a list view displays the locations sorted from the center of your search (i.e. center of the map). Tap the GPS button at the top of the list view to make the list sorted from your current location.
Wondering if a certain Tim Horton's store has a drive through? Open the store details page and see if it has it.
Distance, directions are also given for each store. Street View is also provided(When available) so you know how the area looks like before you drive there.
You can also write down orders from your friends/colleagues in the app itself so no need for an extra paper.
Want to meet a friend at a TimHortons location? no problem, it is now one touch away. They can open the invite with their Android (this app), iPhone or even desktop (regular browser).
The app also works in offline mode when you don't have a data connection, so you can get your coffee fix even when you don't have reception :)
Note: Keep in mind that in offline mode, StreetView and Directions are not available. The map is also limited to whatever tiles cached on your phone.
Distance, directions are given for each branch/ATM. You want to know how the area looks like before you get there? Check out the StreetView(When available) for each location ahead of time.
The app also works in offline mode when you don't have a data connection, so you can quickly find the nearest branch even when you don't have reception, but keep in mind that in offline mode StreetView and Directions are not available, the map is also limited to whatever tiles cached on your phone.
If you have any suggestions, bug reports and comments please send them away. There is a feedback button right from within the app.
After parking my car at a garage in downtown Toronto for $20 I noticed a GreenP just around the corner that charged only $4! I searched on the Android Market for a parking app, plenty of them but none worked for Toronto, so decided to build this one.
With this app, you can find the nearest GreenP parking (Toronto Parking authority) and save even when you don't have a data connection! Directions, Google maps, parking rates, StreetView so you know how the area looks like before you get there.
The app also works in offline mode when you don't have a data connection, so you can quickly find the nearest parking lot even when you don't have reception(if you are a visitor to Toronto), but keep in mind that in offline mode StreetView and Directions are not available, the map is also limited to whatever tiles cached on your phone.