The Superbook Bible app for kids includes:
DYNAMIC CONTENT WITHIN THE BIBLE
• Videos and interactive content embedded within the Bible, so kids can easily interact with each chapter of the children's Bible.
• Biblical answers to hundreds of questions that are common to children.
• This free kids Bible app also includes profiles of people, places and artifacts found in the Bible.
• Dynamic video clips from the Emmy-nominated children's animation series – SUPERBOOK.
• Images of Bible characters, places and artifacts enhanced with detailed biographies.
• Take our Daily Bible Quests – a collection of game challenges that feature an encouraging Bible verse of the day.
• Find Biblical answers to questions that are important to kids – questions about life, heaven, Jesus and the Bible – in the SUPERBOOK Q&A Contraption.
• Choose the right answer in an engaging Bible trivia game – important questions for kids with fun Biblical answers.
• Try to find all of the hidden words in a challenging Word Search game.
• Experience a kid-friendly sharing of the Gospel message.
• Take notes and attach them to Bible verses.
• Favorite/bookmark Bible verses that you like.
• Highlight passages with multiple color choices.
• Add your own photos within the kid's Bible, so that you can make a personal connection with a verse. For example, if you want to remember to pray for a friend, you can attach a photo of that friend to a verse, which can remind you to pray for them, or maybe you’ve photographed an incredible sunset, so you can take that photo and attach it to Genesis 1:3 where the Bible shares about God creating light.
• A complete collection of your notes, favorite verses and personal photos can be accessed from the My Stuff area of the children's Bible app.
• You can also choose different fonts and font sizes, change your screen to have a cool black background with white letters and trade out the background of the home screen to different images like heaven or the temple in Jerusalem.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE SUPERBOOK BIBLE APP FOR KIDS
• The SUPERBOOK Free Kids Bible App includes multiple Bible versions plus audio for the New Living Translation.
• A search function that will allow you to search the Bible or to search features and interactive content within the kids Bible
• You can also email your favorite verses, personal photos with related Bible verses and your notes to friends.
So download the SUPERBOOK kids Bible app and get ready to start the adventure of a lifetime!
A simple, powerful design will allow you to easily read the NIV Bible off-line (without an Internet connection), navigate, search, highlight verses, bookmark, make margin notes, copy/paste or take notes. Additional translations such as The Message, New Living Translation (NLT) or NASB can be affordably purchased via in-app purchase. Find out for yourself why it's the top selling Bible on Android smart phones and tablets.
The New International Version (NIV) Bible is the most popular English language Bible available today. It is an excellent translation into very good contemporary English. It is suitable for public and private reading, teaching, preaching, memorizing, and liturgical use.
- The Best selling Bible app for Android
- Fast and easy to use
- Move back and forth from reading your Bible and the built-in note editor
- Works off-line, No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book to quickly find words and study topics
- Free, streamed Bible translations available when there is an internet connection
- Copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly
- Quick navigation either by using predictive entry in verse bar or verse picker
- Night mode for low light reading
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages
- Add margin notes to jot down your thoughts right next to the relevant verses
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks
- View your reading History
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Font sizes can be easily changed
- Easily share verses and notes with friends and family through email, Facebook, text messages, etc.
- Users can expand Bible Library (NIV, Message, NLT, NASB, ESV, NCV, NKJV and others) easily through Add-ons
- Split-screen capability allows users to see multiple translations at the same time.
- More affordable translations, study notes and reference tools are being added regularly
- It's a talking Bible! It reads the bible to you using Text-to-Speech.
If you have suggestions, questions or comments, we would love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
Bible For Children exists to make Jesus Christ known to children through distributing illustrated Bible stories and related material in different forms and media, including the World Wide Web, Cell Phone/PDA's, printed color tracts and coloring books, in every language a child may speak.
These Bible Stories are to be distributed to the 1.8 billion children of the world freely wherever possible.
The Bible Picture Book For Children has 60 stories. With this book, your kids will exciting to learn and very fast to remember bible.
- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in over 700+ languages.
-Search Bibles by language or by country.
-Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- Watch Bible Video! See God’s Word come to life in 61 video segments from The JESUS Film Project. Available in hundreds of languages with new languages added regularly.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, or Copy in just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes on Bible.is Online (www.bible.is) and your other devices.
Localized Bibles based on your device language: Arabic, Chinese , English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and more...
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, ...many more!
A MINISTRY OF FAITH COME BY HEARING
Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to reaching the world’s poor and illiterate with the Word of God in Audio. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
--JOIN THE BIBLE.IS COMMUNITY--
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Bible.is App or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our growing international community on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow us for daily scripture on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Access more resources at Bible.is Online: http://bible.is.
There are 116 stories in the app. These are grouped in eight parts. A page at the beginning of each part tells briefly what is found in that part. The stories appear in the order that events occurred in history.
Feature this app you can :
- Find word / sentence on story.
- Bookmark page.
- Change font/background
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
Bible Promises is free and supported by ads.
* Daily verse notifications
* Beautiful design and presentation
* Multiple English translations: KJV, NIV, NKJV, ESV, NLT, as well as Bibles in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
* Share verses through Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, and many other apps
Addiction, Anger, Belief, Boredom, Children, Christmas, Contentment, Courage, Death, Depression, Encouragement, Envy, Faith, Family, Fear, Friendship, Forgiveness, Gossip, Grace, Grief, Guidance, Healing, Health, Hope, Humility, Jealousy, Joy, Loneliness, Love, Lust, Marriage, Meekness, Money, Obedience, Patience, Peace, Perseverance, Praise, Prayer, Pride, Protection, Redemption from Sin, Repentance, Righteousness, Sabbath, Salvation, Seeking God, Strength, Stress and Anxiety, Success, Suffering, Temptation, Thanksgiving, Tithes and Offerings, Trust, Truth, Wisdom, Work, Worry, Worship.
sorry for the inconvenience! Happy Reading
-KJV Bible offline
-Online Search Engine like search abiblity
-3 yrs daily read plan
-user friendly navigation and verse locating
-fix search result order
-fix to keep search result for screen change
-add touch scroll(fling/swipe)
-support for 3.0 device
-change drop-down list text color (particuarly for some motorola devices)
-save settings :) hope it works
-minr fix for daily reading for 2012-1-7
the "exit/back" button is back and improved
save to sd-card for system 2.2 or later
fix the crash :)
fix font-dialog minor bug
remove adfree detector
fix swipe minor error
**improved local search**
rearrange some ui buttons
fix font-size dialog bug
fix startup failure
fix daily reading minor bug
-remember scroll position
-fix search error that some books are not indexed( try search the word 'witchcraft' in 1 Sam 15:23, if you can't find it, pls update)
-add text-to-speech, you can listen to the verses now
-other minor improvements
-make tts an option for those don't needd or want TTS feature
-bring the lacate button back in front panel
-fix tts crash
-continue reading when screen orientation change
-keep screen on for daily reading tts
-change default verse per page to whole chapter
-change default font to large system font size
-fix titles for context menu
-list fast scroll
-read a little bit slower
-remove "return" buttons
-add horizontal layout for daily reading selection and verse quick location
-listview item style
-even more large font size
-many minor improvements
-Keep Search History
-Fix TTS on ICS
-other minor improvements
-Fixed menu bug on android 3.0 and above devices
-Fixed bookmark and favorite lists minor bug
-Fixed some possible causes for Application Not Responding error
-removed verses per pages option
Fixed empty locator list error
Fixed Locator Crash error
Fixed Search Crash with *started search criteria
Red letters in bookmark, favorite and daily reading
Change the green label to orange
Fix search minor error
add context menu for search history
fix return button in search result list
add color for bookmark tag
fix minor daily reading plan bug
Move to SD Card
Improved/Reorganized User Interface
Pinch to Zoom
New Daily Reading Progress Calendar
custom search result highlight color
daily reading and search result title for sdk 2.x
fix search result limit illegal input error
A simple, powerful design will enable you to easily read the KJV Bible, navigate, search,share(through Facebook, twitter, Gmail goolge+, email, sms, evernote, bluetooth,ColorNote,Messaging, Yahoo Mail and many others), highlight verses, bookmark, make/copy/paste notes.
any problem pls email me!
Furthermore, this Amplified Bible version Includes adjectives and synonyms expanding the main idea words on each verse, in order to give you a better scope on God's Word. You will also find extra expanding concepts for key verses, at the end of several chapters.
The Amplified Bible is a nice reading and listening material for every Christian, including scholars and students, fulfilling the task as a spiritual guidance for your biblical study.
1) The reading text inside this Android App will self adjust it's size depending of your phone or tablet's screen size, aiming for an easy, uncluttered, reading experience.
2) The Speak aloud function may not be installed or configured in your Android device. This Android app will pop up a message box telling you about the need of installing or configuring the voice function inside your Android Device. You may do so by getting into your Android´s home screen, opening the SYSTEM SETTINGS menu and scrolling down into the Language & Input option. Inside you will find the Text to Speech configuration panel.
"I love having the bible on my phone and be able to read it @ anytime on the go..thank you Lord..I love you!" - Doreen Rivera
★★★★★ More than 10,000+ FIVE Star reviews! ★★★★★
Get closer to Jesus and God with this King James Bible app.
King James Bible App for Android. This app contains the King James Version of the Bible, also known as the Authorized Version.
King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 and completed in 1611.
READ, LISTEN AND STUDY THE BIBLE
★ Offline Bible:
Works offline, Read even without internet access.
★ Bible Widget:
Get inspired daily with a Daily Bible Verse of Day widget.
★ Audio Bible:
Have the Bible read to you! Just go to the reading section and click on the Audio button, which is next to the font change button. (Beware though it can get quite loud, so do tune the volume)
★ Daily Bible Verse:
When you open the app, you will see Bible Verse of Day, and Bible Book of the Day. Start your day with a Daily Bible Verse or Browse the Book of Day.
★ Bible Study:
Study the bible with our easy to use interface. Browse by books, chapters, verse. Highlight your favorite Bible verses and easily access them in future.
Use the favorites feature to save or bookmark your Bible study and quickly access where you left off. Get access to your favorite inspiration bible verses whenever you need them!
Use the highlight feature to make highlights in different colors. And then easily access them in the Highlights tab.
★ User Friendly Interface:
We hate clunky, difficult to use Bible apps. That's why we created an easy to use interface, and aim to make this Bible app as simple and easy to use as possible.
Easy & Fast search any keyword, book names, or Bible verses to quickly find what you are looking for.
★ Read Easier:
Change the font settings directly when reading the Bible.
Inspirational and motivational Bible verses are meant to shared! Share your favorite Bible verses with friends easily.
Most important of all, its FREE.
★Customize your audio readings by adjusting Speed and Pitch in Settings.
★Daily notification. Set time, turn it on/off in Settings.
Contains All 66 Books from the King James Bible, combining Old Testament and New Testament.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation
This app uses Google Analytics.
This app is available as a FREE and a PRO version. The FREE version includes ads which serves to finance the app development while the PRO version is advertisement free. Both versions are exactly the same except from the ads. Check out the FREE version to see if you like the app. Upgrade to PRO for just 99 cents if you find the ads annoying or simply just as a support to this app's development. You know as well as i do that 99 cents is really nothing compared to the value you got.
Download the free King James Bible app today and experience fuller, richer Bible study—wherever you go.
Download this app now and get King James Bible at your fingertips. Carry your Bible with you wherever, whenever, and share with whomever you want! Study Anywhere. Free of Charge. Download Now!
In this section, we present most of the Bible stories contained in the Bible, both from the Old Testament, and the New Testament, in a format that all can understand. Enjoy the Bible Stories presented here.
THE OLD TESTAMENT
- Creation - How the World Was Made
- Eden - The First Earth-Home
- Cain and Abel - The First Children
- Noah's Ark - And Why It Was Built
- The Tower of Babel - And Why It Was Never Finished
- Abraham - A Man Who Heard And Obeyed God's Call
- How Abraham Ended a Quarrel
- Lot's Choice, And How It Brought Trouble
- Hagar, Ishmael, And God's Promise To Abraham
- Abraham Gets Strange Visitors
- Sodom And Gomorrah, And What Happened to Them
- Ishmael - The Little Boy Who Became A Great Hunter
- How Abraham Gave Isaac Back to God
- How Abraham Found a Wife For Isaac
- The Story of Jacob
- The Ladder That Reached to Heaven
- Jacob And Rachel
- Jacob And Esau
- The Story of Joseph and His Coat of Many Colors
- Pharoah's Dream
- Joseph And His Brothers
- Moses In The Bulrushes
- The Israelites' Burdens
- Pharaoh's Overthrow
- Moses Smites the Rock
- Aaron's Golden Calf
- The Ten Commandments
- The Return of the Spies
- The Brazen Serpent
- Balaam and the Ass
- Joshua at Jericho
- The Story of Gideon
- Jephthah's Daughter
- Samson and the Lion
- Samson and the Gates of Gaza
- Naomi and Ruth
- Hannah Dedicates Samuel
- Samuel's First Prophesy
- David Is Anointed King
- The Story of Saul
- David and Goliath
- David Playing Before Saul
- David and Jonathan
- David is King
- Solomon Crowned King
- The Judgment of Solomon
- The Queen of Sheba's Visit to Solomon
- Elijah Fed by Ravens
- Elijah Restores the Widow's Son
- Elijah Taken to Heaven
- The Story of Elisha
- Jehoash the Boy King
- Jonah - The Prophet Who Tried To Run From God
THE NEW TESTAMENT
- An Angel Visits Zacharias
- A Heavenly Messenger Visits Mary
- Zacharias and Elizabeth Name Their Child
- The Birth of Jesus
- The Wise Men Who Followed a Star
- Jesus in the Temple at Twelve Years Old
- John the Baptist - The Preacher in the Wilderness
- The Temptations of Jesus
- Jesus' First Disciples - Five Men Meet Jesus
- The Wedding In Cana - Jesus' First Miracle
- Jesus in Jerusalem
- Jesus and the Samaritan Woman at the Well
- Jesus Heals the Nobleman's Son
- Jesus is Rejected in Nazareth
- Four Fishermen Follow Jesus
- Matthew the Publican Becomes a Disciple
- Jesus Heals a Cripple and a Man With a Withered Hand
- The Twelve Men Called Apostles
- The Sermon on the Mount
- Jesus Heals a Leperous Man
- Jesus Heals the Roman Centurian's Servant
- Down Through The Roof - Jesus Heals A Paralytic Man
- Jesus Raises A Widow's Son From The Dead
- A Pharisee, A Sinful Woman, and the Savior
- Jesus Tells Parables of the Kingdom of Heaven
- Jesus Calms the Sea, and Makes a Wild Man Well
- Jesus Raises Jairus' Daughter From The Dead
- Jesus Feeds The Five Thousand
- Jesus Walks on Water
- Jesus Casts a Demon Out of a Gentile Woman's Daughter
- Jesus Heals the Sick, Then Feeds a Multitude
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida; Peter Answers a Great Question
- The Transfiguration of Jesus
- Jesus Casts A Demon Out of a Child
- Jesus and His Disciples in Capernaum
- The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant
- The Unfriendly Samaritans; The Ten Lepers
- Jesus at the Great Feast in Jerusalem
- Jesus and the Adulterous Woman
- Jesus Heals A Man Born Blind
- Jesus Blesses the Children; The Rich Young Ruler
The Amplied bible was the first Bible project. Try having both word meaning and context into account in order to accurately translate the original text from one language to another.
The Amplified Bible does this through the use of explanatory alternate readings and amplifications to assist the reader to understand what the Bible really says.
Several words English equivalents to each key Hebrew and Greek word clarify and amplify meanings that would otherwise have been concealed by the traditional translation method. Amplified Bible this Bible Gateway matches the printing 1987.
This bible includes:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, Samuel, Kings, Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Thessalonians, Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, Peter, John, Jude, Revelation
The Holy Bible, is easy to read. Font size will accomodate to always stay big in any screen from small smartphones to big tablets.
This Amplified Bible is the best Bible in the World. All the reading material for all Christian scholars and students. It includes sinonims expanding the ideas behind each key word, allowing for a better comprehension of God's Word.
We sincerely hope that this app will rejoice you.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads)&
2. Network Communication (For Ads)
Please feel free to mail us your feedback. We are glad to accomodate to your suggestions in the App.
Tags : Bible, Bible in English, Offline Bible, Bible Search, Softcraft Bible, NKJV, New King James Version,
The initial vision for the project was provided by a single individual – an engineer working with General Electric in Seattle by the name of Howard Long. Long was a lifelong devotee of the King James Version, but when he shared it with his friends he was distressed to find that it just didn’t connect. Long saw the need for a translation that captured the truths he loved in the language that his contemporaries spoke.
For 10 years, Long and a growing group of like-minded supporters drove this idea. The passion of one man became the passion of a church, and ultimately the passion of a whole group of denominations. And finally, in 1965, after several years of preparatory study, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met in Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed to begin work on the project – determining to not simply adapt an existing English version of the Bible but to start from scratch with the best available manuscripts in the original languages. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966.
A self-governing body of fifteen biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was formed and charged with responsibility for the version, and in 1968 the New York Bible Society (which subsequently became the International Bible Society and then Biblica) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project. The translation of each book was assigned to translation teams, each made up of two lead translators, two translation consultants, and a stylistic consultant where necessary. The initial translations produced by these teams were carefully scrutinized and revised by intermediate editorial committees of five biblical scholars to check them against the source texts and assess them for comprehensibility. Each edited text was then submitted to a general committee of eight to twelve members before being distributed to selected outside critics and to all members of the CBT in preparation for a final review. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease of reading with pastors, students, scholars, and lay people across the full breadth of the intended audience. Perhaps no other translation has undergone a more thorough process of review and revision. From the very start, the NIV sought to bring modern Bible readers as close as possible to the experience of the very first Bible readers: providing the best possible blend of transparency to the original documents and comprehension of the original meaning in every verse. With this clarity of focus, however, came the realization that the work of translating the NIV would never be truly complete. As new discoveries were made about the biblical world and its languages, and as the norms of English usage developed and changed over time, the NIV would also need to change to hold true to its original vision.
And so in the original NIV charter, provision was made not just to issue periodic updates to the text but also to create a mechanism for constant monitoring of changes in biblical scholarship and English usage. The CBT was charged to meet every year to review, maintain, and strengthen the NIV’s ability to accurately and faithfully render God’s unchanging Word in modern English.
The 2011 update to the NIV is the latest fruit of this process. By working with input from pastors and Bible scholars, by grappling with the latest discoveries about biblical languages and the biblical world, and by using cutting-edge research on English usage, the Committee on Bible Translation has updated the text to ensure that the New International Version of the Bible remains faithful to Howard Long’s original inspiration.
Functions: select Bible book; select chapter; scroll or click verse link to verse; go to previous chapter; go to next chapter; 200 history; search; bookmark; user define font size and color; user sort Bible Versions.
Current bible versions: King James Version (KJV), Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)簡體中文和合本, Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT)繁體中文新譯本, Amplified Bible (AMP), New American Standard Bible (NASB), New Living Translation (NLT), Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUVT)繁體中文和合本,New International Version (NIV), English Standard Version (ESV)
To install Beta version, please join my Google group by login https://groups.google.com and search 789ijk, click 789ijk then click "Join group to post". Or you can Email me. Once you join, you can update to new Beta from https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zs.multiversionsbiblestatic.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUE BECAUSE ROTATED SCREEN OR STORAGE ISSUE, PLEASE CLOSE THE APP AND REOPEN IT, OR CLICK "REBUILD APP" MENU.
More from developer
Lift-The-Flap Bible Stories is a classic concept which children love. This is a new and interactive Bible app with touch activated flaps-to-open and sounds on every page. Lift The Flap Bible Stories keeps toddlers and preschoolers busy as they learn best-loved Bible stories. Little fingers are helped through the stories by following the little star which leads through the stories as they touch and see what is hiding behind the flaps. Touching each of the 40 flaps will be a both fun and a great learning experience at the same time because the hidden surprises behind each flap will make it easier to remember the point of the story!
Lift The Flap Bible Stories includes all of the following
# 4 Free children's Bible stories illustrated with bright vibrant artwork by Jakob Kramer
# 6 Bible stories which can be purchased through "in app purchase".
# 40 touch-activated flaps-to-open which shows the hidden behind the scene point of the story
# Bible stories retold faithfully by American Christian teacher, Dawn Mueller
# Over 35 fun sounds and music themes for each of the stories
# The Story of Creation (Genesis 1-2)
# Noah’s Big Boat (Genesis 6-9)
# Moses--God’s Chosen Leader! (Exodus 3-20, Numbers 21)
# Daniel and His Friends (Daniel 3-6)
# Jonah and the Great Fish (The Book of Jonah)
# When Jesus Was Born (Luke 2 + Matthew 2)
# Jesus is Baptized (Mark 1:1-12)
# The Wedding at Cana (John 2:1-11)
# The Miracles of Jesus: Jairus’ Daugther (Luke 8:40-56); The Lame Man Through the Roof (Mark 2:1-12); Jesus Feeds 5000 (John 6:1-14); Stilling the Storm; (Mark 4:35-41), The Big Catch of Fish (Luke 5:1-11)
# Stories Jesus Told: The Good Samaritan Neighbour (Luke 10:25-37); The House on Sand & Solid Rock (Matthew 7:24-27); The Lost Coin, Lost Sheep & Lost Son (Luke 15).
# The Story of Easter (Matthew 28, John 20)
The text has been through a theological editorial process to faithfully reflect the Bible text and Christian tradition. This characterizes all products of Copenhagen Publishing, which is an international Christian publisher of Bible books for children and App concepts which are sold internationally to more than 40 countries. We want all our books to be trustworthy resources for children and families as they get to know more about God the Bible.
Please also download our free app "Toddler bible" in google play.
We would love to hear from you!
Please help us to continue to develop better app concepts and Bible books by sending us your feedback and leaving your reviews. Be assured we do read them all. We are constantly looking for ways we can improve ourselves and the rapidly growing range of digital products we will launch in the near future. Thank you in advance. We look much forward hearing from you.
Music and effects by Christian Ehlers
Illustrated by Jakob Kramer
يحتوي التطبيق على الخصائص التالية
عشرون قصَّةً من الكتاب المقدَّس برسومات ملوَّنة مُفعمةٍ بالحياة
جمل قصيرةٌ مبسَّطة على نحوٍ يلائم الأطفال الصغار
خمسون عنصرًا متحرِّكًا تعملُ باللمس ترافقُها مؤثِّرات صوتيَّة ممتعة
زر يتحكِّم بإظهار النصِّ وإخفائه، حتَّى يتسنَّى للطفل أن يستمتع بالرسومات والعناصر التفاعليَّة كلِّها
خيار تسجيل القراءة حتَّى ثلاث مرَّات، حيثُ يمكن للأطفال وأهلهم أن يسجِّلوا أصواتهم في أثناء قراءتهم القصَّة
حين خلقَ الله العالَم
موسى في السلَّة
الخروجُ من مِصر
صيدٌ كثيرٍ من السمك
عَبْرَ السَّقْف إلى يسوع
يسوعُ يُطعِمُ الناس
يسوع يُهدِّئ العاصفة
يسوعُ على الصليب
الصعودُ إلى السَّماء
Children’s Bible for Toddlers is an updated version of our “Toddlers Bible” which has downloaded over 100.000 times on Android alone. We are confident you will like the updated version with new narrator’s voice and touch activated sound effects.
Includes all of the following:
# 5 Bible Stories free of charge.
# 18 Bible Stories which can be purchased through in app purchase.
# Short simple paraphrase retellings suitable for children
# Over 140 touch activated animations with captivating
sound effects and music.
# Three self-recording options so children and their parents
can record their own voice version of the stories.
OLD TESTAMENT STORIES INCLUDED:
In the Beginning (Genesis 1-2)
Noah’s Big Boat (Genesis 6-9)
Abraham a Special Journey (Genesis 12)
Jacob’s Dream (Genesis 28)
Moses in The Basket (Exodus 2)
The Exodus – Through the Red Sea (Exodus 14)
The Ten Commandments (Exodus 19-32)
The Fall of Jericho (Joshua 6)
Samson the Super-Strong (Judges 13-16)
David and Goliath (1 Samuel 17)
Queen Esther (The book of Esther)
Jonah and the Big Fish (The book of Jonah)
Daniel’s Friends in the Burning Oven (Daniel 3)
Daniel in the Lion’s Den (Daniel 6)
NEW TESTAMENT STORIES
Jesus is Born in Bethlehem (Luke 2)
Jesus is Teaching (Mark 10)
Jesus is Healing (Luke 8)
Jesus Feeds the People (Matthew 14)
Jesus Calms The Storm (Luke 8)
The Last Supper (Luke 22)
Jesus is Crucified (Luke 23)
Jesus is Alive! (Mark 16 John 20)
The Ascension of Jesus (Matthew 28, Luke 24)
This app is based on the bestselling toddlers Bible "The Carry Along Bible" which is sold in more than 400.000 copies worldwide.
The text has been through a theological editorial process to faithfully reflect the Bible and Christian tradition. This characterizes all products of Copenhagen Publishing, which is an international Christian publisher of Bible books for children and App concepts which are sold internationally to more than 50 countries and translated in over 35 languages.
We would love to hear from you!
Please help us to continue to develop better app concepts and Bible books by sending us your feedback and leaving
your reviews. Be assured we do read them all. We are constantly looking for ways we can improve ourselves and the rapidly growing range of digital products we will launch in the near future. We look much forward hearing from you.
(c) Sounds used from http://www.freesfx.co.uk