For those who have a Reef Angel and a Wifi adapter, you are now able to monitor the status of your fish tank anywhere you have internet access.
In addition to monitoring your controller, you can also:
* Update Internal Memory
* Toggle Feeding and Water Change modes
* Clear the ATO and Overheat flags
* View controller software version
* Get / Set the Date & Time on the controller
* Toggle Relay Status (ON / OFF / AUTO)
** Main relay and up to 8 expansion relays
* Retrieve controller labels from your webbanner/portal (userid required)
You have 2 options to monitor your controller:
1) Communicate to the controller directly - You must know your public IP address (or have a domain name associated with your IP address) and forward the proper port on your router to your Controller.
2) Use the values stored in the portal on reefangel.com - You must provide your userid for the portal.
For additional support for the Reef Angel Controller, check out the forums: http://forum.reefangel.com/
Além de todos os benefícios e prêmios do Clube da Cor, a Coral e Sparlack desenvolveram um aplicativo que contribui no dia a dia do Pintor. Através de todas as ferramentas disponíveis no aplicativo, o Pintor pode gerar um orçamento, calcular a quantidade de produto, acessar todas as opções de cores da Coral e muito mais em qualquer local e horário.
No aplicativo do Clube da Cor o Pintor encontra:
• Calculadora de Produtos
• Gerador de Orçamentos
• Busca de Lojas
• Busca fácil de todos os produtos Coral e Sparlack
• Envio direto de cores e produtos favoritos, de orçamento, e de cálculo de tintas para o email do Cliente.
Veja como é fácil. Faça parte do Clube da Cor, acumule pontos e troque por prêmios exclusivos!
O aplicativo oferece apoio à criatividade, proporcionando uma abordagem simples e fácil para a criação de pranchas de projetos profissionais e um modo simples para compartilhá-los com colegas e clientes.
Escolha chips de cor pesquisando na paleta da Coral ou selecione tons de suas próprias fotos. Você poderá trabalhar com as opções escolhidas, com imagens inspiradoras e anotações em uma tela livre e interativa.
O aplicativo inclui 'Colour Futures 2015', nossa pesquisa de tendências de cores para o próximo ano. Ela contêm as tendências de estilo global e de design que são traduzidos em paletas de cores para uso mundial.
Agora ficou muito mais fácil compartilhar suas pranchas de projeto com clientes, colegas e amigos, ou ainda exportar a informação das cores escolhidas para a ferramenta de plug-in do Leque de Cores Digital da Coral desenvolvido para programas de CAD e Adobe Photoshop.
Utilize o nosso grupo de projetos 'Iniciando' como um guia para os principais recursos do aplicativo para ajudá-lo a explorar.
- Adicione chips de cor do Leque da Coral
- Escolha cores de suas fotos
- Explore combinações de cor
- Tire uma foto diretamente através do aplicativo
- Organize, redimensine, rotacione e edite os itens na tela
- Anular e refazer as suas alterações
- Faça anotações na tela. Altere a cor, tamanho e fonte do texto
- Altere a cor de fundo da tela
- Adicione informações do projeto e do cliente
- Organize seus projetos em grupos de projetos
- Compartilhe as pranchas de projeto com clientes, colegas e outros amigos designers
- Exporte cores para o plug-in do Leque de Cores Digital Coral
O Adobe e o Photoshop são marcas registadas da Adobe Systems Incorporated nos Estados Unidos e/ou noutros países. O Autodesk, AutoCAD são marcas registadas da Autodesk, Inc., e/ou das suas subsidiárias e/ou afiliadas nos EUA e/o noutros países.
Reef Calculator + Pro is a must have app for any hard core saltwater aquarist. This app will calculate the amount of supplements of Calcium, Magnesium and Alkalinity. This Calculator takes the guess work out of adding supplements for the thriving happy aquarium. Coral thriving in an aquarium have high needs for supplementation.
The Reef Calculator will calculate the following Supplements
Baked Baking Soda
UnBaked Baking Soda
Kalkwasser (Saturated Limewater)
Randys Recipe 1
Randys Recipe 2
Magnesium Sulfate HeptaHydrate(Epson Salt)
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate(Magflake)
Magnesium Chloride Anhydrous
Randys Recipe(1 and 2)
Anhydrous CaCl2 (Peladow)
Calcium Chloride DiHydrate (Flake)
Kalkwasser (Saturated Limewater)
Randys Recipe 1
Randys Recipe 2
Save Lots of Money by buying these supplements by bulk
Starting with the City’s ideal location, Coral Springs offers everything that defines “quality of life.” From excellent schools to our outstanding parks, Coral Springs has a lot to offer when it comes to family life. That’s in addition to the local natural resources, including the Everglades and nearby beaches. We like to think that we offer ‘Everything Under the Sun.’
Located in South Florida within Broward County, the City of Coral Springs has a population of approximately 125,000 people across 24 square miles.
It can be used in conjunction with to the Reef Angel Status app or Universal App.
You need to have an account setup on the Reef Angel forums. Once the account is setup, you must login to the Portal and open up the Portal settings. Then, you must enable the "Send Email Notifications". Once those are enabled, this app will allow you to manage the notifications from it.
Add, Update, Delete triggers/notifications.
This application is an electronic version of a log book. It helps you keep track of all measurements / observations - and it makes it easy to check on the history of your aquarium.
There's no predefined set of measurements (kH, pH, etc ...), you are in control of all these types of actions. The application comes preinstalled with a basic set of actions, but you can edit / delete / add new ones. For example, it is not uncommon to have various sets of Calcium measurements kits (Sera, or Hanna, etc ...) thus you can add both of them and input values depending on which one you use.
With a quick glance you have access to the history of your aquarium which helps planing ahead or determining whatever you need to do.
There are two types of actions. Repeating actions (you have full control defining them based on your needs) as well as notes you consider worthy of mentioning. Do you notice a plant started to grow better ? Or a coral ? Add it as a note. Did you do a water change, measured pH or added some type of fertilizer ? Add it as an entry of that type and then specify the value.
- You can track as many aquariums you want.
- Unlimited number of log entries for each aquarium.
- Unlimited number of types of actions that you can add (and you can remove the predefined ones)
- Database import / export for backup purposes.
- English / French translations
- Grouping of actions by days in relative time: "X days ago".
- You can add / remove photos for each log entry (to keep track of plants / fish / coral growth)
- No Privacy Permisions requested (Internet permissions to be able to serve ads, sdcard access permission needed for the log file as well as for the Database Import / Export operations).
- Charting ability for actions (it uses the first number found on the Value line, so you can anything else around the number as long as you use space around it to separate it from the text). You can select multiple actions to have them charted at once.
- Export to Excel (.xlsx)
- Calendar reminders for each activity of an aquarium.
- Searching within the log entries of each aquarium. You can search by name / value.
- Navigation Drawer for ease of switching between aquariums.
- Basic Stopwatch
Ads can be eliminated from the application by buying the Pro Unlocker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nativnux.aqlog.unlocker
If you have feedback or ideas that might help improve the application or the chores of maintaining the aquarium, please use the "Send feedback" feature.
PS: the screenshots are for the unlocked version of the application.
Coral Reef Parameters PRO is an app that gives every reef aquarist (Even the more experienced & educated!..) easy access and information about all important parameters, what impacts they will have in your tank and how to manage them (dosing, reactors...)
The PRO version includes a Simple but easy to use Journal that gives you freedom to include whatever you would like, (Parameter values, Fish purchases, future Coral purchases, daily aquarium observations. Only your imagination sets the limit!)
comes with some smart Tools that will make your daily life a bit easier (Aquarium Volume calculator, LED Thumbrule,Fahrenheit to Celcius converter, Salinity converter, Alkalinity and more to come.)
Please feel free to send questions or feedback to me
Thank you for contributing to the development of this app.
Or are you a fish novice?
It does'nt matter, with this Quiz you will have a fun time and maybe learn some new interesting facts.
This quiz is based on general known facts and some really hard question for you to crack.
Will you be good enough to master every question and learn even more about fishes then before?
As of today there are about 124 questions