For those who have a Reef Angel and a Wifi adapter, you are now able to monitor the status of your fish tank anywhere you have internet access.
In addition to monitoring your controller, you can also:
* Update Internal Memory
* Toggle Feeding and Water Change modes
* Clear the ATO and Overheat flags
* View controller software version
* Get / Set the Date & Time on the controller
* Toggle Relay Status (ON / OFF / AUTO)
** Main relay and up to 8 expansion relays
* Retrieve controller labels from your webbanner/portal (userid required)
You have 2 options to monitor your controller:
1) Communicate to the controller directly - You must know your public IP address (or have a domain name associated with your IP address) and forward the proper port on your router to your Controller.
2) Use the values stored in the portal on reefangel.com - You must provide your userid for the portal.
For additional support for the Reef Angel Controller, check out the forums: http://forum.reefangel.com/
Search for information on fish, corals, and inverts easily.
Local Saltwater Fish Store Finder based on GPS with Google Maps.
Add tank reminders to Google Calendar such as water changes, feeding, testing levels, change GFO, plus more.
Ever been at the LFS or somewhere and need to know if a fish will work with your system? Now its easy to look it up and not waste money.
This is the first public version of My Reef Buddy so I would suggest letting it auto update if you are lazy and dont update your apps.....
Future plans include tank livestock list, tank shopping list, tank params log, plus more.
More from developer
The PRO version includes a Simple but easy to use Journal that gives you freedom to include whatever you would like, (Parameter values, Fish purchases, future Coral purchases, daily aquarium observations. Only your imagination sets the limit!)
comes with some smart Tools that will make your daily life a bit easier (Aquarium Volume calculator, LED Thumbrule,Fahrenheit to Celcius converter, Salinity converter, Alkalinity and more to come.)
Please feel free to send questions or feedback to me, or if you feel that something is missing that you would like to access trough this app I will add it a.s.a.p!
Thank you for contributing to the development of this app.
Or are you a fish novice?
It does'nt matter, with this Quiz you will have a fun time and maybe learn some new interesting facts.
This quiz is based on general known facts and some really hard question for you to crack.
Will you be good enough to master every question and learn even more about fishes then before?
As of today there are about 124 questions