• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Polaroid, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Add freehand drawings over PowerPoint slides
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Use Quick Sign to easily sign a PDF using your digital signature
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF OFFICESUITE PREMIUM:
• Security features - work with password protected files
• Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
• Track changes with multiple author support
• QuickPDF Scanner - easily scan documents and images with your camera
• PhotoSuite Professional - MobiSystems' powerful photo editing app
• QuickWrite predictive keyboard - quicken your typing based on usage patterns
• Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack - view documents the way they're meant to be seen with officially licensed office fonts
• Spell check - make sure your important documents are error free.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides, tap on touch screen to display animations. Slide notes will display on screen.
Chromecast /dual screen support
You can conveniently search for documents in the Polaris Office ‘Home’ screen. Recently viewed and shared documents are also easily accessible.
*Free 7~30 day Premium subscription for first time Premium subscribers
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the One Place For All Your Documents!
-Compatible with doc, docx, and txt formats
-Add, edit, and format headers, footers, endnotes, and footnotes
-Format text size, font, paragraphs, titles and more!
-View & edit modes
-Text reflow view mode optimizes document contents for your mobile screen
-Insert pictures, tables, charts, symbols and more!
-Compatible with ppt and pptx formats
-34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide
-Change timing or interface of slide transitions
-Compatible with xls and xlsx formats
-Over 300 formulas for Arithmetic, Finance, Date/time, Statistical, Database, Look up and more!
-Standard Filters, templates, 20 2D/3D charts, 173 different shapes
-Create, edit and share Word documents, Powerpoint slide show presentations, and Excel spreadsheets
-Open, view, and share PDF files.
-Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails and share through social media
-Docs accessed using Polaris Office will automatically be saved to Polaris Drive for offline viewing and editing.
-2 GB of Free Cloud storage
-Download and edit files from other cloud services including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds
-Camera mode can take and insert pictures and videos into documents
-Files are automatically saved to the local device
-Revised documents are auto updated to the cloud
-Text reflow view mode optimizes file contents for your mobile screen
-Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing in meetings and/or presentations
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
-Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
-Search keywords to locate documents by content
-Increased storage to 100GB
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and preventing sharing by email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
Supported File Types:
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
-For any inquiries go to Settings > Customer Support or email us at email@example.com
OUR ANDROID OFFICE SUITE JUST GOT EVEN BETTER!
INCLUDES AN ALL NEW GOOGLE INSPIRED DESIGN
NEW ONE-CLICK DROPBOX SAVE AND SHARE FEATURE
OVER 500 MILLION USERS AND OVER 700,000 GOOGLE PLAY REVIEWS
VIEW, EDIT AND SHARE OFFICE DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE AND GOOGLE APPS
CNET “Best free office suite…”
PC World “How good could a free office suite be? In this case, pretty darn good...”
Gizmodo "Essential app for your new Android phone or tablet...”
Economic Times “Best free document editing app...”
VIEW ANY FILE TYPE
WPS Office can open almost any file type including PDFS and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents. This means when you use WPS Office to open a document from your email or favorite cloud service, you can be sure it will look exactly the way it would on your PC.
CREATE AMAZING DOCUMENTS
WPS Office comes loaded with features similar to what you’d find on a PC office solution. This includes advanced text and paragraph formatting options as well as the ability to add and edit images, shapes, tables and charts directly into your presentation or document.
EASY FILE SHARING
With WPS Office you can share your files through email, Evernote and more. You can also share presentations with others other smartphones and tablets using Wi-Fi.
CONNECT TO YOUR CLOUD
Using WPS Office you can access and edit documents from your favorite cloud drive. When you are done editing, WPS Office will automatically save them back online.
ALL NEW TABBED DOCUMENT VIEWING
Easily move between and manage multiple open documents with WPS Office’s new Document Tab feature.
WPS Office Highlights
• One small app includes Presentation, Writer and Spreadsheets
• Uniquely designed for Android smartphones and tablets*
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Open almost any file format including DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, PDF and more
• Access documents from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and WebDAV
• Share documents and presentations using WIFI or DLNA
• Send documents through email and text message
• Save documents to the cloud
• Keep your work safe with auto-save and document encryption
• Works with both USB and Bluetooth keyboards
• Use familiar keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl+C and Ctrl+P
• Full support for wireless printing (including PDFs!)
• Support for 47 different languages
• Fully compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint
• Insert and edit images, shapes, text boxes, audio and notes into presentations
• Insert charts and tables
• View notes in presenter mode
• Touch controlled laser pointer, pen and highlighter
• And more
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word
• Advanced collaboration features including track changes, comments and spell check
• Save documents as a PDF
• Rich text and paragraph formatting features
• Find and replace
• And more
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Excel
• Includes dozens of formula and function shortcuts
• Supports pivot tables, freeze frames, sorting, table styles and more
• Insert charts, including bar, pie, line and column
• Edit cell categories (number, text, percentage, etc.)
• And more
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kingsoftwps
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/wps_office
Visit us at www.wps.com
* WPS Office supports Android 4.0 and above
We will ask for the following permissions:
1. Messages: Allow WPS to open email document attachments
2. Storage: Allow WPS to access and modify office documents on SD card
3. Network Communication and System Tools: Allow WPS Office to take advantage of features such as SharePlay and wireless printing
Docs To Go 4.0 contains best-in-class document viewing & editing at no charge. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB*, and to various cloud services*.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support* – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services*, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application*.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Polish, Czech.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files*
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files*
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files*
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs*
*Select features only available via in-app purchase in Docs To Go, such as file access via cloud services, desktop sync (Windows only), and password-protected file support.
Small and fast Open Document Format (OpenOffice, LibreOffice) and OOXML (Microsoft Office) document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents, like text files, spreadsheets or presentations, located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx, .doc) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- Microsoft Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel, only plain cell values), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Office 97 formats: .doc (Word, plain text extraction only)
- PDF (experimenal on Android 4.4 and lower, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office docs cannot be opened
Ad-supported version. Permissions required for displaying the ads. All ads can be disabled via an in-app purchase.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
[FOR JAPAN ONLY] Free use is strictly for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use is only allowed when signed in with an Office 365 subscription that includes Commercial Use Rights.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
PDF Reader allows you to annotate, scan, and manage PDF documents with a few taps. You can quickly backup and send files to your friends, classmates and colleagues via email and cloud storage services (share via Android). Optimizing your work quality and productivity couldn’t be easier!
Become our fan on Facebook to learn more about our apps!
File Manager & Viewing Mode
• Fast and stable rendering performance
• Horizontal/ Vertical scrolling mode
• Opens password-protected PDF files
• Jump to Page/Text Search
• Bookmark/Outline/Thumbnail list
PDF Annotation & Markups
• Highlight, underline, and strikethrough
• Color and opacity adjustment supported
• Freehand writing - draw and add personal signatures on PDFs
• Simply tap and hold on the button, you will see a pop-up menu to set up the color / style / opacity / brush size.
Enhanced Hyperlink Tool
• Support to display the hyperlink with a background color
File Transfer & Backup
• Import PDF files from device folders
• Export/Back up PDF files via the sharing feature
• Export via email
New Document Scanner
• Import images using built-in Camera and from Gallery
• Support continuous scan & image adjustments
• Add magnifier when adjusting edges
• Export scanned images as PDFs
• Support batch processing that lets you automatically process a series of images.
PDF Reader supports 11 languages, including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
**Updates will be provided as we continue to research and develop the features that users want in PDF Reader.
We value your feedback, but we cannot answer you in the comments. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment on our Facebook fan page. We are committed to serving our customers.
OpenDocument Reader allows you to read your ODF (OpenDocument Format) documents wherever you are. In the bus on your way to school? No problem! With OpenDocument Reader you can read and search through your documents in a very clean and simple way. Is there just one last typo left to fix in your document? It now supports modification of documents too! Fast, simple and well integrated.
You can start reading your documents from within other apps. Supported apps include...
- Google Drive
- lots of other apps
“ODF” is the format used by office suites like OpenOffice and LibreOffice. Text documents (.odt), as well as spreadsheets (.ods) and also presentations (.odp) are supported, including support for complex formatting and embedded images. Graphs are no problem either. If you want to secure your data you can even open password-protected documents.
This app is open-source. We are not affiliated with OpenOffice, LibreOffice or similar.
In order to buy ourselves some food, ads are shown while using this app. Bearing with them is highly appreciated!
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Microsoft Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
SmartOffice lets you access Microsoft Office and other documents from anywhere. SmartOffice includes simple tools to create from templates, make changes, share via email in original or PDF format, print new versions, or sync to the cloud.
View: SmartOffice accurately displays MS Office files PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text (.txt) and Images
• Fast loading for all MS Office file types, PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text and Images
• Full support for multi-touch gestures
• Screen display adapts to fit your tablet or smartphone
• Visual Explorer – thumbnail and timeline views make it easy to find your recent documents
• Reflow pages to fit screen, or see full page layouts
• Document Info view shows all file details
• "N-up" feature dynamically displays multiple pages of a document – navigate easily to any page with
• Zoom in to the smallest detail in your document – Artifex's rendering engine allows crystal clear viewing
• Use slide show view for presentations
• 3D document viewing – put on your glasses and see your renderings in 3D
Create: Use FREE preloaded templates
• Create new MS Office docs from a blank template, or use FREE preloaded optional templates
• Save in original document formats to maintain compatibility and editing capability, or save to PDF
Edit: Easily edit text or change styles with intuitive editing and formatting tools
• Edit MS Office documents – Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
• You can annotate PDF files, but you cannot edit PDF.
• Choose fonts, colors, formatting – embed shapes and images
• Cut and paste to in-app clipboard
• Undo function to recover mistakes
• Keyword search and hypertext links
• Easy, precise cursor placement
• PowerPoint slide sorter
Print: Print directly from SmartOffice
• Print directly from the app to thousands of supported wireless printers
• Convert/export/save to PDF
Share: Share documents via email or sync to the cloud
• Send email directly from within SmartOffice using your device's email client
• Cloud storage compatibility – connect directly to DropBox, Box, Google Drive
File and Print Formats:
• Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
(viewing and editing);
• Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
• JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
• Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
Application localized for: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Connect with SmartOffice
Let us know what you think of Smart Office on our forums at http://smartoffice-forum.artifex.com - we'd love to hear from you!
With the use of this app you can easily manage your PDF, Text, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere.
- Get list of all documents available in your smart phone at single place.
- Categorize these lists of documents in to PDF Files, Text Documents, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- You can read & manage any document any time anywhere.
- Easily delete & share Bunch of documents.
Please keep your app updated to the latest version. In case of any problems & suggestion please email us at email@example.com
OffiDocs is a very powerful and universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open document formats like the following: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, CSS, raw HTML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files. All these formats and attachments can be read when you want and where you wish !
- Excel viewer.
- MS Word viewer.
- Powerpoint viewer.
- Openoffice viewer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files cached.
- File manager.
- Find words.
OffiDocs converts these type of files to PDF format, to be visualized by a APV PDF viewer embedded inside OffiDocs. For that reason OffiDocs requires the Internet for the format conversion. This conversion is saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
OffiDocs is integrated with any Android applications. When using OffiDocs you can open and read Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents from your email clients (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, K-9, ... ) and from any file manager. In fact, OffiDocs provides its own file manager to navigate and search for the file to be open and read.
Support .doc and .jpg format to convert .PDF formant.
It is very easy to install and user friendly.
This application support above Android 2.3 version
Please type "...Filename.pdf...", before click on the CONVERT to PDF Button
User can open Converted PDF file directly from Application.
Email facility to send PDF.
----> Request Note: We request all our Application users who had not upgrade DOC to PDF converter to Version 10.0, Please Grade it to Version 10.0 there many bugs in below versions. <----