Go is a strategic board game for two players, also known as Igo (Japanese), Wéiqí (Chinese) and Baduk (Korean). Go is rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
Agora Go is designed for 2 players playing on the same device. It also allows to import files using the SGF format, a standard to store Go games and problems. SGF files can be imported the web, emails or the local storage.
All games are automatically saved with thumbnails for easy browsing. Paused games can be resumed later on. Finished games can be played back for review.
Agora Go is optimized to run on as many display sizes and resolutions as possible, with nice graphics on smartphones, MP3 players and tablets as well (up to 10-inch screens so far). A large screen will offer the best experience, especially when playing on 19x19 boards.
* local games for 2 players
* import game collection in SGF files from the web
(compatible with the Android browser, Firefox & Chrome)
* export games in SGF files on the built-in storage
(in the "Agora Go" directory)
* interface for phones, tablets and Google TV
* display games fullscreen
* 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19 board sizes
* handicap games up to 9 stones
* games saved automatically (pause/resume)
* list of saved games with thumbnails
* scoring, with selection of dead stones
* komi (7.5 by default, 0.5 for handicap games)
* detection of Ko situations
* playback games once finished
* navigate through different variations during playback
* play with single / double tap or on-screen button
* play with trackball on compatible devices
* portrait and landscape modes both supported
* display of board coordinates (optional)
* display comments & markups for Go problems (joseki)
* comments can be added/edited during games and reviews
* English and French translations
More features to come. Contact us by email to say which ones you would like to get in priority!
No advertising. No account or login needed.
Tested (up to Android 4.4 KitKat) on:
- Dell Streak, HTC Dream, HTC Desire Z, HTC Nexus One, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S4, Nexus S and Xperia Z
- Asus Transformer & Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Xperia Tablet Z and Motorola Xoom
Having originally begin designed in 1972, it has got a complete reboot for 2013 and Android. Ireland's best selling board game has come to Android phones and Tablets in HD. The game was a hit in my other countries, it was often called Turn. Selling in excess of 10 million copies worldwide, it was considered one of the best selling strategy board games.
The Power Game is the ultimate strategy game.
The original hit 70's board game has now come to Android
Challenge your self or your friends to become a master Power Game player
Two sets of gears face off against each other.
With good strategy and careful moves, form a gear-chain to turn your opponents *Master Gear* before they turn yours.
- Play against the computer and learn to win
- Play against players of the same experience level
- Check your status on the Ranking List
- Challenge players to outsmart you, beat them, and reach the top of the local and then the Power Game worldwide rankings
- Customize your playing experience with different board themes from the Power Game store
This new version is almost a complete rewrite with dramatic improvements in almost every way! If you encounter any problems, PLEASE send me an email. I have done my best to test this release thoroughly, but because of the sheer number of changes, it is hard for me to be certain that everything is stable. Thank you for your patience with this new release!
NOTE: If the "score" button is unavailable during games, you might be using an old version of GnuGo. Make sure you have the latest GnuGo for WeGoIgo version 1.2 for the scoring functionality to work.
NOTE 2: WeGoIgo hides the magnifying glass for "large" and "extra large" screens. If you would like to have the magnifying glass on your device but don't, send me an email.
For all your Go (aka Igo/Baduk/Weiqi) needs!
Play, load, and save games; study games, including auto-play mode; solve Tsumego (Go Problems); review games and add annotations; study Joseki-- all from one app!
* Magnifying glass-style stone placement-- unique on Android. See exactly where you're placing your stone!
* Support for Kogo's Joseki Dictionary-- also unique on Android! Download using the SGF Fetcher under "Tools," then load from the Joseki memory. It's a big file, so the initial load may be sluggish-- please be patient!-- but future loads are near-instant.
* Support for all variety of Tsumego formats. Supports WV (wrong variation) tag described on UliGo, TR (triangle) optionally, and the RIGHT/WRONG tags from goproblems.com. Let me know if I'm missing something!
* Auto-play mode when studying games. Sit back and watch as it gets played! Has five speed settings.
* [NEW] Review games right on your device. Edit comments, add annotations (labels, shapes, even place stones!)
WeGoIgo does not yet come with archive games, Joseki libraries, or Tsumego, but it does include an SGF Fetcher Tool to help automatically download some freely available collections.
WeGoIgo does not have its own built-in computer player, but supports external AI. I have ported GnuGo for use with WeGoIgo, and it is available for FREE on the Market-- just click on the "More from this developer" link.
I don't subscribe to goproblems.com so I don't have access to the full DB for testing, but they should work.
I use this app myself for Go practice, and am just as interested in perfection as you. Please report any problems to me, and I'll do my best to get it fixed!
If you don't want to spend any money, check out my ad-supported WeGoIgo Lite. While it may not be updated as quickly as this, or contain included games/problem sets that this may contain in the future (it doesn't yet, of course), it otherwise has all the same great features, at the unbeatable price of free!
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Various time systems such as Japanese or Canadian Byo-Yomi, Fischer time, Bronstein time or hour glass.
Works on Android minimum version 1.6 up to latest version. Supports small screens as well as large ones (layout bug was fixed in 2.5 release).
** SPY mouse may be small, but this game is BIG (125MB +), so we strongly recommend connecting to WiFi before downloading. We promise – it’s worth it! **
Agent Squeak *is* SPY mouse, a super-secret operative serving the needs of mice everywhere.
Can the world's smallest hero prevail in one of mobile’s biggest games? His fate's in your hands!
★ Sneak, scamper and snack your way through 70+ deviously challenging levels!
★ 6 unique worlds, full of adventure, each with their own diabolical hench-cat to outwit.
★ Run circles around your feline foes using all manner of zany gadgets, gizmos and power-ups!
★ Forever fun with achievements, secret levels and thrilling, action-packed updates!
Slip into the astounding world of SPY mouse and find out how deep the mouse hole goes...
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: eamobile.com/android
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
Check out more exciting games from EA like The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Theme Park, World Series of Poker, and FIFA 12!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet
Play the ancient game Go (Weiqi, Igo, Baduk) against your computer.
User interface for GNU Go (v3.8 included).
GNU Go is an AI engine that plays Go at about 8 to 12 kyu strength.
- play against human or computer opponent
- choose from one of ten AI strengths
- different board sizes
- adjustable handicap and Komi
- Japanese and Chinese scoring rules
- one-touch board zoom
- support of move variations
- unlimited undo/redo of moves
- highlighting of last three moves
- visualization of opponents final territory
- auto save/load current game
- save/load games (sgf format)
- share current game (eg. via email attachment, google Drive, Bluetooth)
- open external .sgf files with 3rd party apps (eg. from email attachment, file manager/SD card, Internet browser)
- (English) description of game rules can be found in 'Menu -> Info -> Game rules'
Not seeing this text in your native language?
Help to translate GOdroid to your language: it's easy, just fill out a google docs/drive spreadsheet. Volunteers are very welcome.
Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!
"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com
For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
The email to support is Japanese or asks in English.
◆Game Objectives & Features：
- Deploy units on the area map to protect crystal reserves from encroaching monster hordes.
- Monsters will enter an area and march through it until they are defeated or reach an exit, at which time they will steal one or more crystals.
- Simple touch panel-driven controls and up-tempo play make Crystal Defenders easily accessible whether at home or on the go.
- Innovative level design allows for high replayability.
For more information, visit:
*Recommended handset OS : Android OS 2.1 and 2.2
This is a client for the KGS go server. KGS is a popular go/baduk/wei-chi server. With this client you can play games against other KGS users, watch ongoing games, and record games. (Recorded games are saved on KGS. They can be retrieved from the KGS web site.)
YOU MUST HAVE A (*free*) KGS ACCOUNT BEFORE USING THIS. Visit http://www.gokgs.com/ to get one. Sorry, at this time you cannot register an account with the Android client.
Reversi is also called Othello. It's a famous abstract strategy board game played by two players on a 8 rows and 8 columns board and a set of distinct pieces for each player. The player's goal is to have a majority of their colored pieces showing at the end of the game.
---Difficulty and Level: User can select game difficulty from easy, normal and hard.
---Color scheme: 5pairs colors.
---Use Splash Screen: User can turn on or off for starting the program with splash screen.
---Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
---Support Android 3.0/3.1 Honeycomb tablets Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Asus Eee Transformer, etc.
The system requirements for this game:
---OS: Android v1.5 or above
---Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
---Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
Provided by Frank Android Software @ www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
The best Go Game (Igo, Baduk, Weiqi) practice on android mobile phone.
- 180+ built-in Tsumego problems with answers as well as bad variations
- 3 Difficulty levels.
- Multi language.
- Free to play.
- Easy to use.
- Beautiful UI.
With its rich strategy and simple rules, the ancient game of Go (Wei-chi/Baduk) is widely regarded as the ultimate thinking game
The best online Go game
The best Sgf record viewer.
The biggest SGF match record database.
Go (Japanese:碁?), known in Chinese as weiqi (simplified Chinese: 围棋; traditional Chinese: 圍棋; pinyin: wéiqí; Wade-Giles: wei ch'i) and in Korean as baduk (hangul: 바둑), is an ancient board game for two players that is noted for being rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
-Play on IGS
-Online play Go
-Sgf Download and View
More from developer
If you like word games you will love Word King. Similar to Word Mole each level has a certain number of points needed to progress, each level required more speed and skill to conquer.
Like most word games (Scrabble, Word Mole) proper nouns (like 'Monday') are not allowed.
The competition for the biggest words in the fastest time is fierce, see if you can top the world wide Word King scoreboards!
Can you get the biggest words?
Become the Word King!