RBKC Local Services App
Spotted a problem or need to let us know about something? Download the RBKC Local Services App to report your issues directly to the Royal Borough and have local news and events information at your finger tips.
There are many features to RBKC Local, you can:
- Access your council news, events and visitor information.
- View your submitted reports.
- An iPad and iPhone version in Full HD retina display.
- Integrated help.
- Auto address finder to identify the nearest address of an incident.
WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT?
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- Refuse problem
- Broken parking meter
- Illegal fly posting
- A broken street light
- Pot holes
- Abandoned vehicle
- Dead animal on the street
- Rubbish on the street
- Vermin problem
- Dog fouling
- Complaint or Praise
- Food hygiene
- Street issues
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT?
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
If you have any enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team at RBKCCustomerServices@rbkc.gov.uk or visit us at www.rbkc.gov.uk.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.