Stafford BC is a mobile app that enables you to report issues to Stafford Borough Council. You can attach photos, videos and any other relevant information to your report and pin point the exact location using your phone’s mapping software.
There are many other features to Stafford BC, which allow you to:
- See Councillor details
- Access your council news and events.
- View your submitted reports.
- Use our online service to submit reports using your PC or Mac.
- Receive notifications either by SMS, push notification or email.
- Receive messages when you pass near a previously reported issue.
- Submit Anonymous reports.
- Search for Council facilities near to your current location.
- Access integrated help.
- Identify the nearest address of an incident using the auto address finder.
You can submit reports for relating to the following categories (this list will be expanded in the future):
- Concerns & Complaints
- Benefit Fraud
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Street Cleaning
- Litter Bins
- Ground Maintenance
- Street Name Plates
- Street Furniture
- Bus Shelters
- Fly Tipping
To submit a report you must submit certain information. Select the category of the report then:
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.