MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… Also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary is the easiest and most comprehensive diet app available on Android, with a huge 600,000 foods database, barcode scanner, and great diet tips and analysis helping you stay motivated for healthy weight loss.
- Featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR Morning Edition, Health Magazine, Good Housekeeping, and more.
MyNetDiary has already helped over 4 million people work toward their diet goals – so why not start on your goal today!
* "The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
* "This app is awesome!!! I use it on my phone and online. It keeps me on track with my diet."
* "Great app. Being able to scan barcodes makes input extremely easy."
* "This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
* "This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 600,000 foods. 300,000 foods entered by MyNetDiary and 200,000 popular foods contributed by our members. UPDATED DAILY.
✓Barcode scanner included.
✓The only app that searches as you type.
✓ Up to 45 nutrients, including carbs, protein, all types of fat, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, and vitamins
✓ Multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups
✓ PhotoFoods included: if a food is not in the database, you can send its photos from the app and we will enter the food for you!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis Tool - learn how you can improve and eat more healthfully
✓ Track your water intake
✓ Syncs foods and exercise with MYNETDIARY.COM (free account included)
✓ High-quality, beautifully-designed app
✓ IT IS SO EASY TO USE!
✓ Very fast and easy to use – absolutely the fastest app available for food entry!
✓ Searches foods as you type – finds most foods after entering 3-4 letters
✓ Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
✓ Enter your own custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Optional food time tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on MET - your weight
✓ Allows exercise calorie entry - great for body monitors and exercise machines
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking
✓ Enter your own custom exercises
✓ Set your target weight
✓ Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Includes weekly exercise planning
✓ Carb, fat, and protein budgets/targets, with energy percentages
✓ Keep track of daily steps, blood pressure, hours of sleep and work
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan, averages and meals, calories, and measurement charts
✓ Weight progress chart with target weight line
✓ Record and chart all body measurements
✓ Food Scores - understand a food label at glance
✓ Before and After photos
✓ English and metric units
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ State-of-the-art online website for food and exercise entry
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ MyNetDiary Maximum subscribers get access to advanced website features, including a full set of charts and reports, printing and Excel export
Using "Calories!" you're carrying your personal health and fitness assistant always with you. Let your personal health coach support you in pursuing your goals! This app provides a food and nutrition diary, a weight diary with BMI calculation + graphical analysis, as well as a newly integrated training diary.
Are you a diabetic? "Calories!" calculates the carb units (base 10 or 12) for all foods and will be a great help your you. Furthermore the app supports the well-known WW concept. Choose your WW points system from Flex, Pro, and Plus.
Access more than 1,400 foods and dishes from the included database. The following values will be displayed: kcal/KJ, WW points, water, carbohydrates, carb units (base 10 or 12), sugar, fiber, protein, cholesterol, total fat, saturated fatty acids, mono unsaturated fatty acids, poly unsaturated fatty acids, sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, iodine, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin E. You can see the high or low energy contents at first sight using the provided traffic lights in front of each food. You may add more than 4,500 other foods and dishes to your database using an additional package (charge)!
Can't you find your favorite dish in the database? No worries! Enter a complete recipe once, let the app calculate the nutritional values and store it. Also, you may enter the nutritional values and serving sizes of a single food directly.
To keep an eye on your goals, you can monitor your values using the analysis tool. It compares the current vs. the recommended daily values. The traffic lights will provide a quick evaluation of your personal situation for any chosen time span.
Join our Google+ Community, take part in interesting discussions, give feedback, or become a beta-tester: https://plus.google.com/communities/108408446955672301868
Follow us for the latest news! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/digitalcure - or Twitter: @digitalcure
★ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup of your data,
★ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: advertising, crash reports, in-app billing,
★ BILLING, GET_ACCOUNTS: in-app billing,
★ READ_LOGS: crash reports.
Keywords: calories, calorie counter, calorie calculator, healthy living, WW points, Flex, Pro, Plus, nutrition, nutrition values, nutrition table, decrease weight, health, vitamins, minerals, diabetes, water consumption, water balance, water calculator, evaluation, analysis, energy density, recipe calculation, recipe calculator, carb unit calculator, fatty acids, weight, weight diary, scale, BMI calculator, training diary, sport diary
This app is simple - it gives you calorie counts (and more) FAST for a number of popular restaurants! Pick your restaurant, pick your item, and you get the count! For restaurants that have dozens of items, use the search box to narrow down your criteria! Trying to eat healthier? Check out the BMR and daily calorie calculator. Over 10,000 people use this app every day!
* On-board database - no need to query the internet to get your calorie information. Use it when you have no cell service or on a tablet without WiFi!
* Select restaurants now have carbohydrates (carbs), fat, sodium, protein, fiber, and sugars!
* Restaurants added upon request - simply let me know what you want to see, and I'll add it in a future update!
* Includes calorie counts for 140 restaurants - more than 16,000 items! See the list below!
* Scratchpad Feature: Keep a few items quickly at hand by adding them to the app's Scratchpad list. Use it
* Saves your spot - loads back to the last item viewed when opened again!
* Base Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Calorie Consumption Calculator built-in! Calculate your BMR and how many calories you burn daily (And how many you'd need to lose to be 1lb less)! Calculate it for your friends and email it to them!
* Share calorie information with other apps on your phone: Make a note of what you ate or email it to someone else!
* Restaurants with hundreds of items are no problem - simply use the search feature to find specific foods!
* Easy to use interface!
Atlanta Bread Company
Au Bon Pain
Auntie Anne's Pretzels
Barnes & Noble Cafe
Beef 'O' Brady's
Buffalo Wild Wings
California Pizza Kitchen
Eat 'n' Park
El Pollo Loco
Fox & Hound
Good Times Burger & Frozen Custard
Hometown Buffet / Old Country Buffet
Honey Baked Ham
Hot Dog On A Stick
Jack In The Box
KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken
King's Family Restaurants
Long John Silvers
On the Border
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Rally's / Checkers
Round Table Pizza
Steak 'n Shake
The Melting Pot
Uno Chicago Grill
Note: While I do my best to verify the source of these calorie counts, I'm not responsible for anything that might occur as the result of their use! (i.e. if the app tells you that Double Dark Chocolate cake is only 2 calories, it's just possible a mistake was made!)
And Thank you loyal users for your support in rating, commenting, and feedback!
This app helps you to determine your
1) Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
2) Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
3) Daily calorie intake based on your activity level in order to maintain current weight.
It also helps you to figure out the amount of calories you need to increase or decrease your body weight.
1) Includes three measurement modes to calculate BMR and RMR
- Imperial: Measurement system mostly used in British nations.
- Metric: Measurement system popular in Europe.
- Custom 1: Custom made measurement system that includes toggle buttons to switch units of height and weight.
- Custom 2: Custom made measurement system that includes entering the height in feet & inches and includes toggle button to switch the units of weight.
2) Works in both portrait and landscape mode. Works on large range of devices from small screens to extra-large screens.
3) Ability to share results through SMS, email and other apps.
4) Fields created in hierarchical order to easily switch between them using previous and next keys.
The application uses well-known Harris-Benedict equation to calculate your BMR and daily calorie intake. RMR calculation is based on a recent but more accurate Mifflin equation.
Please report any errors or bugs you encounter. I'll be happy to consider your suggestions in order to further improve this application.
Enjoy the application and rate us today!
Tags: bmr calculator, rmr calculator, calorie calculator, calorie counter, calorie count, daily calorie calculator, basal metabolic rate calculator, resting metabolic rate calculator
If you have further questions, or if you find a bag, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention and looking forward to your feedback.
This 1200 Calorie Diet Plan App comes with the BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator that can help to compare your weight to others of the same height and age and to achieve your optimal weight.
With calorie counter application you will keep track of the foods you eat and their nutritional value quickly and easily thanks to the implemented tools that make calorie counting a simple task to control your weight.
* Copy and Paste Option: The only calorie counter application that account with this option, Enables reuse of stored foods, thus reducing the time food log.
* Food frequently used: Calorie counter stores the food you use most and displays them in a list sorted according to the number of times it has been used.
* Favorite Food: You can mark a food as a favorite and find it in a list of all the food of your choice.
* Searching for food: A browser built in calorie counter makes it easy to find your food
* Chart of calories, lets you view the log of the consumption of calories by filtering the desired food, very useful if you want to control the calories you eat in the dinner.
* Plans your next day meals : You can change the date to plan meals in the days ahead, or edit records in the previous days by swiping with the arrows located at the top of the main page (by pressing on the date you moved to the current date).
* Database with more than 300 foods. In addition lets you modify and add food of your choice, add categories and subcategories maintaining orderly your base of food.
* Create rations for each food item, you don't have to indicate the amount of ounces or grams each time you go to register a meal.
* Estimate of calories and macro-nutrients: The estimate of calories and macro-nutrients uses scientific methods to suit your characteristics (sex, age, weight, activity level) and offers you a regime to lose weight in a controlled manner without abrupt changes that can generate rebound effect. However you can modify objectives in such a way manual in the options menu.
* Backup your data with Dropbox
Don't wait any longer to start your diet, start to lose weight now with the calorie counter.
Join over 4 million members who have lost weight using LIVESTRONG.COM's MyPlate calorie counter application.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 1 Million food and fitness items. Tracking works. You will lose weight like millions of other members.
The Calorie Tracker tracks your daily caloric, fat, carbohydrate and protein intake with the click of a button. You will have access to MyPlate at LIVESTRONG.COM, which offers a comprehensive nutrition database of more than 1.3 million food and restaurant items. Most major competitors only have 7,000 items in their database.
You can also find and track the amount of calories you can burn in our database of exercises and activities. Caloric burn is calculated based personally on your measurements.
Whether you want to lose, maintain or gain weight, the LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker will help you achieve your diet and nutritional goals.
This application is a companion tool for members of MyPlate at LIVESTRONG.COM. There is also a free service online. www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate
Additional online features include support groups, forums on a variety of topics and expert Q&A.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker offers:
• Easy to use interface for tracking
• The largest database of food and restaurant items
• Personalized daily calorie intake based on your goals
• Weight tracking with easy to read progress chart
• Motivational community that will inspire you to stick with your goals
• Water tracking to help you ensure you are staying hydrated
• Daily reminders to keep you on track to hitting your weight goal
• Track anywhere and anytime and sync to the website when you’re online. Log your food and fitness from your computer or your phone.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker is a diet coach, nutritionist, calorie counter and food planner at your fingertips.
For any questions or help with the application, check out our support forum:
LIVESTRONG.COM inspires and empowers people to achieve their daily goals around living healthy. The site connects visitors with useful tools, trustworthy information and a passionate, engaged community of likeminded people, who are willing to share their experiences. For additional information about LIVESTRONG.COM, please visit: www.livestrong.com
- Count the number of calories;
- Keep track of how many calories you ate and how much can be consumed.
Calorie Counter does not require constant access to the Internet, as is often the case with similar applications.
Calorie Counter contains a database of products and their caloric value. Moreover, you can freely change the information about the food (the name, the number of calories per 100 g), and add those products which are not in the database and delete the ones you do not consume.
At any time you can view a list of foods that you've eaten throughout the day, and an indicator will tell you how many more calories you can consume.
Widget is also available. It will display the daily progress.
Application language is the same as language of the device. To change the language correctly: remove the application; change the system language on the right; install Calorie Counter.
- Calorie calculator;
- Database of products;
- You can add, delete, change products;
- Internet is not needed;
- You can see what you ate, and how much more you can eat;
save the last values entered
quick tool for additional calories burned due to exercise
This is the ad-supported version. Calorie Intake Calculator Pro is ad-free.
Explanation of permissions:
NETWORK STATE ACCESS
-required by the ads which make this app free
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
-required by the ads which make this app free
• FASTEST calorie search for food and exercise available
• SMARTEST auto suggest - instant results as you type
• FEWEST number of taps to enter a new food
• PRECISE and customizable calorie counts for any food and quantity, including foods, store brands, and restaurant foods
• WORKS OFFLINE without internet connection
Your customized Calorie Counter will automatically sync up with EverydayHealth.com, your personalized health site for managing every aspect of your health and weight:
• Most up-to-date diet, nutrition, and fitness tips from the industry's top experts
• Exclusive access to celebrity weight-loss secrets
• Community support from thousands of active online members
• Customized meal plans, exercise programs, weight tracker, food and fitness journal and diary, shopping lists, BMI calculator and 1,000+ healthy recipes
• All your data and goals will be backed up online
Supports versions 2.1 and higher.
Lose weight with Calories Counter, the fastest and easiest to use calories counter for Android.
get access to a large food database (over 100,000 foods).
search for food and simply add it to the calories counter.
Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more.
Calories Counter app great for people that want to know about there personal weight information and there daily calorie intake to loss weight or to gain weight.
Calories Counter provide information about :
* Daily calorie intake.
* Healthy Body Mass Index (BMI) score.
* Ideal Body Weight (IBW).
* Adjusted Body Weight (ABW).
* Destination time to loss weight.
* Destination time to gain weight.
* Get the best tips there are for weight loss and weight gain
download and enjoy Calories Counter ! ! !
*** Calorie / Weight Watchers Counter ***
This app allows you to Count and follow your Calorie intake or your Weight Watcher Points simply and easily for your diet.
You create your very own food and exercise database in order to control your food intake.
Food may be measured in grams, ounces ou points. You also have the possibility to specify items in units (eg: a cookie, an apple etc..)
Exercise is accounted for in minutes.
You may choose between six different meals.
• Simple, intuitive interface, configurable background with variable colour gradients.
• Quantities in grams, ounces, points and units.
• Exercise in minutes
• Automatic calculation of calories (or points) depending on the entered amount specified in your personalized database.
• A clear, precise report allowing you to see at a glance your daily, average weekly or average monthly food intake.
• Default quantity measurement when creating a new item.
• Daily goal
• Tolerance margin, you may go over your initial calorie or point budget in order to avoid frustration.
• Display the total number of calories or points used or remaining.
• Date format
• Backup and restore options.
• Compatible interface phone & tablet & tablet HD
Do not hesitate to give a rating on android market to show your satisfaction.
If you encounter a problem, send an email !
Bugs, Questions, problems SEND AN EMAIL to email@example.com
Keywords : simple, calorie, count, track, counter, weight, Weight Watchers, points, diet, simple calorie count, calorie counter simple, tablet.
Go pro to get:
- NO ads
- Databsae with over 1000 ready to use meals
- Bar graphs
- Time of consumption for each meal in log
Create your own meal database with their calories values and track them every day with style!
Many apps like this are bloated with content that you will probably never use and their accuracy is not that good.
Meal are either defined with calories per weight or amount which is default.
When you eat something pick it from the list and enter how big was your meal this app will calculate eaten calories for You!
To get a better picture you will see how long it takes running (~8 min/mile) to loose what You have eaten for entire day.
For the best running estimate please edit settings to Your defaults!
You can delete list elements by press & hold on an element.
More from developer
The following currencies are currently supported:
AED: United Arab Emirates Dirham
AFN: Afghan Afghani
ALL: Albanian Lek
AMD: Armenian Dram
ANG: Netherlands Antillean Guilder
AOA: Angolan Kwanza
ARS: Argentine Peso
AUD: Australian Dollar
AWG: Aruban Florin
AZN: Azerbaijani Manat
BAM: Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark
BBD: Barbadian Dollar
BDT: Bangladeshi Taka
BGN: Bulgarian Lev
BHD: Bahraini Dinar
BIF: Burundian Franc
BMD: Bermudan Dollar
BND: Brunei Dollar
BOB: Bolivian Boliviano
BRL: Brazilian Real
BSD: Bahamian Dollar
BTN: Bhutanese Ngultrum
BWP: Botswanan Pula
BYR: Belarusian Ruble
BZD: Belize Dollar
CAD: Canadian Dollar
CDF: Congolese Franc
CHF: Swiss Franc
CLF: Chilean Unit of Account (UF)
CLP: Chilean Peso
CNY: Chinese Yuan
COP: Colombian Peso
CRC: Costa Rican Colón
CUP: Cuban Peso
CVE: Cape Verdean Escudo
CZK: Czech Republic Koruna
DJF: Djiboutian Franc
DKK: Danish Krone
DOP: Dominican Peso
DZD: Algerian Dinar
EGP: Egyptian Pound
ETB: Ethiopian Birr
FJD: Fijian Dollar
FKP: Falkland Islands Pound
GBP: British Pound Sterling
GEL: Georgian Lari
GHS: Ghanaian Cedi
GIP: Gibraltar Pound
GMD: Gambian Dalasi
GNF: Guinean Franc
GTQ: Guatemalan Quetzal
GYD: Guyanaese Dollar
HKD: Hong Kong Dollar
HNL: Honduran Lempira
HRK: Croatian Kuna
HTG: Haitian Gourde
HUF: Hungarian Forint
IDR: Indonesian Rupiah
IEP: Irish Pound
ILS: Israeli New Sheqel
INR: Indian Rupee
IQD: Iraqi Dinar
IRR: Iranian Rial
ISK: Icelandic Króna
JMD: Jamaican Dollar
JOD: Jordanian Dinar
JPY: Japanese Yen
KES: Kenyan Shilling
KGS: Kyrgystani Som
KHR: Cambodian Riel
KMF: Comorian Franc
KPW: North Korean Won
KRW: South Korean Won
KWD: Kuwaiti Dinar
KZT: Kazakhstani Tenge
LAK: Laotian Kip
LBP: Lebanese Pound
LKR: Sri Lankan Rupee
LRD: Liberian Dollar
LSL: Lesotho Loti
LTL: Lithuanian Litas
LVL: Latvian Lats
LYD: Libyan Dinar
MAD: Moroccan Dirham
MDL: Moldovan Leu
MGA: Malagasy Ariary
MKD: Macedonian Denar
MMK: Myanma Kyat
MNT: Mongolian Tugrik
MOP: Macanese Pataca
MRO: Mauritanian Ouguiya
MUR: Mauritian Rupee
MVR: Maldivian Rufiyaa
MWK: Malawian Kwacha
MXN: Mexican Peso
MYR: Malaysian Ringgit
MZN: Mozambican Metical
NAD: Namibian Dollar
NGN: Nigerian Naira
NIO: Nicaraguan Córdoba
NOK: Norwegian Krone
NPR: Nepalese Rupee
NZD: New Zealand Dollar
OMR: Omani Rial
PAB: Panamanian Balboa
PEN: Peruvian Nuevo Sol
PGK: Papua New Guinean Kina
PHP: Philippine Peso
PKR: Pakistani Rupee
PLN: Polish Zloty
PYG: Paraguayan Guarani
QAR: Qatari Rial
RON: Romanian Leu
RSD: Serbian Dinar
RUB: Russian Ruble
RWF: Rwandan Franc
SAR: Saudi Riyal
SBD: Solomon Islands Dollar
SCR: Seychellois Rupee
SDG: Sudanese Pound
SEK: Swedish Krona
SGD: Singapore Dollar
SHP: Saint Helena Pound
SLL: Sierra Leonean Leone
SOS: Somali Shilling
SRD: Surinamese Dollar
STD: São Tomé and Príncipe Dobra
SVC: Salvadoran Colón
SYP: Syrian Pound
SZL: Swazi Lilangeni
THB: Thai Baht
TJS: Tajikistani Somoni
TMT: Turkmenistani Manat
TND: Tunisian Dinar
TOP: Tongan Paʻanga
TRY: Turkish Lira
TTD: Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
TWD: New Taiwan Dollar
TZS: Tanzanian Shilling
UAH: Ukrainian Hryvnia
UGX: Ugandan Shilling
USD: United States Dollar
UYU: Uruguayan Peso
UZS: Uzbekistan Som
VEF: Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte
VND: Vietnamese Dong
VUV: Vanuatu Vatu
WST: Samoan Tala
YER: Yemeni Rial
ZAR: South African Rand
ZMK: Zambian Kwacha (pre-2013)
ZWD: Zimbabwean Dollar (1980-2008)
ZWL: Zimbabwean Dollar
Add your friends and family and easily track them too.