You will feel like a real explorer looking for treasures into the labyrinth of a pyramid, without maps. Furthermore, there are some dangerous mummies protecting it.
This is a maze game (not a shooting game) in a first person perspective with 3D graphics. The labyrinths can have ladders and different floors then they are more fun and difficult than the normal ones with only one floor.
The different difficulty levels are referred to the size of the labyrinth.
HOW TO PLAY:
- You come into the labyrinth and suddenly, the door starts to close and you cannot do anything. Now you are locked up. You have to look for all the jewels to open the door again.
- If mummies catch you, you will become one of them.
- The labyrinth is different each time and there are not maps. If you get lost. . .
- Right control: It is a proportional control. Slide the finger over it to move yourself faster or slower. You will go forward or backward depending on where you are looking (up and down included).
- Left control: It is also a proportional control to look up and down. You can use it at any time but it is really useful in the ladders, combined with the other control.
- Mystic Staff: You can activate it near the mummies or if you are near a “suspicious” corner. Mummies will be scared because they know it can destroy them. Take into account that it will disappear for a while after you use it because it needs time to recharge its power.