Really good but... Is there any way of getting layers back once you've saved something? I'd saved a picture with a couple of layers, and I've tried opening it from my photos, my gallery and the droid gallery, but on all of them there are no layers. This means if I want to use the fill bucket, I have to draw round the whole thing again, which will be a waste of time. Is there any way of getting the original layers back? Thanks.
4.3 Broke It Android 4.3 has introduced some bugs on my Note 2. The worst ones involve the invisible save screen and colour picker... No updates to fix the problem in over a year... Kinda sad... It was a great app at one point. -- Latest update still hasn't fixed the problem...
I love it! But one problem... When I leave the app on standby (home button) it stays there, but sometimes, when I open it again, everything is gone. I call this: 'The Boredom Bug'. Other than that issue, great app!
Excellent!! Lean and mean. FINALLY a program that does gradient fill!! Once you get comfy with the interface it's a breeze to use. Add a magic wand selector, a cloning tool, and a smudger/blending tool and it will be complete. Great app!!
Don't download it Who ever wants to download it good luck it is dumb I can't zoom in and the controls are hard this is nothing but a piece of crap!!!!!!!
Can't Resize? This app has everything but one thing: resizable canvases.
* If the application does not launch after updating, please re-install it after uninstalling.
- Fix a crash bug after scrolling when there are a lot of images on gallery.
- Fix a bug that pipette view on some devices.
- Add a zoom window
- Fix some bugs because of lack of memory( since os3.0 )
- Add a new image format to export a image with layers (adobe psd format)
- Add a layer function ( 2 layers )