Fully-featured Call Blocker, Blacklist app and Whitelist app. Easily block anyone from calling, sending MMS or texting you.
Block unwanted calls, MMS messages and text messages in a snap, with Blocker.
No more annoying and unwanted phone calls and texts! Blocker is the most effective call-blocking app for Android, blocking unwanted calls, and letting you control your privacy and security. Phone Blocker is constantly working in the background, to block unwanted calls and text messages.
Your privacy is guaranteed, with excellent PASSWORD PROTECTION.
This is a 100%-FREE application, with NO ADS.
- Excellent privacy protection - password protection
- Block unwanted and spam calls, and MMS and SMS/Text Messages
- Blocked calls don't ring! Send calls to voicemail, or hang up on the caller.
- Personal Blacklist - Add any phone number or group
- Personal Whitelist - Add any phone number or group
- Pickup and Hang-up mode, blocked calls don't go to voicemail.
- Backup - Save all of your profiles, contacts, and logs to your SD card, for easy restoration, or transfer to another device.
- Block private & unknown callers
- Privacy modes - Contacts Only, Block All Calls, Block only contacts from Blacklist, Whitelist support
- All Android OS versions from 1.6 to 4.0 are supported.
- Light App - Very small memory and very low battery consumption
- 100% Ad-free!
Tested on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Sony XPERIA Arc
- HTC Tattoo
Keyword: Call Blocker, Contact back-up, Block Phone Calls, History Eraser, Phone Privacy, Hide SMS, Hide Phone Calls, Hide Contact, Block Unwanted Calls, SMS Back Up, Blacklist, Password Protection, Hide Call Log, block MMS, mms message block
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
- audio record your phone calls in mpeg4, 3gpp or amr format (also automatically)
- announce caller and SMS: speak the caller's name when receiving a call or a message using the synthesized voice (text to speech)
- block unwanted calls and SMS: automatically refuse incoming calls and SMS filtering out the phone number (include or exclude anonymous and/or unknown numbers, favourites, contacts and groups; enable the block by choosing date and time); advanced: choose between different block methods to confuse the caller!
- auto answer: automatically answer the call when phone is ringing by choosing phone numbers, date and time and if respond only when using headphones.
- urgent calls: choose what phone numbers your phone will ring or vibrate also when it's in silent mode
- automatic speakerphone: automatically turn on/off the handsfree when the phone is far/close to your ear
- outgoing anonymous calls: make private calls by hiding your caller ID (also automatically by filtering the phone numbers to call)
- reduce electromagnetic waves: automatically turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, GPS and mobile data (2G/3G) when you speak at your phone
- choose different volume levels during calls: one for normal calling, loud handsfree, wired heasets volume and bluetooth headsets volume
- automatic bluetooth headsets: automatically enable bluetooth for a limited time when the call starts
- timeouts for restoring silent mode and airplane mode: just enable the silent/aiplane mode (in any way) and Sanity will ask you how much time to stay in that mode
- vibrate the phone when the call begins and when the call ends.
- fast sms: displays the received SMS allowing you to respond immediately.
Sanity uses proximity sensor for turning on/off automatically the antennas and the handsfree when the phone is close to your ear.
In this way, Sanity can make your calls healthier by lowering the electromagnetic fields.
It can be also useful while you're driving car: throught automatic handsfree, the headsets are no longer needed.
Most of Sanity features are configurable through the most advanced phone number filter: choose whether to activate a function for all numbers or for anonymous numbers, unknown numbers, contacts (all or some), favorite contacts, contact groups and also filter by prefix number.
Sanity is light, small and very fast.
Sanity is a free software, opensource, released under GNU Public License version 3.