Some of the checklist templates include - grocery shopping checklist, wedding checklist, travel checklist, general daily todo list and lot lot more. You never have to type a list.
New Features !! - Revamped UI. Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can now add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
We are constantly adding lists for different occasions and with FREE lifetime updates, you always get them for FREE.. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- 65+ pre-loaded templates and 14,000+ items
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse it again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You can edit them or add new routine/chores. You can set star/end date, reminder, progress and notes for each chore.
You will need to install this app on your phone(not SD card) in order to add widget to home screen.
The app also allows you to create multiple lists. In "Due Date View", user can combine multiple lists into one view sorted by due date.
In full version, there are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can sync/backup to cloud and share their lists between devices and users. We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
See Help in app for more detailed instruction.
****** Important Notes (03/02/2015) *******
Due to storage security changes in Android KitKat+, lists are stored in external storage which is private to this app since v3.0.0. They will no longer be visible to the user. They will be automatically deleted when you uninstall the app. You must use "Backup and Restore" to recover your lists if you need to un-install/re-install the app or upgrade from lite to full version.
Previous release notes:
05/15/2013 - Version 2.1.0
Full version with Cloud Connector:
Add auto sync between devices and cloud
Fix date picker cancel issue in Android OS 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier(add to menu)
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
Other bugs fixes and improvement
05/22/2013 - Version 2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android OS 4.1.2
Add option to hide list name in widget view
Fix widget size issue in Android OS 4.0
Fix issue with creating/syncing new list
Add registration button in Login view(full version)
05/15/2013 - Version 2.1.0 - see description for full list
Full version with Cloud Connector:
Add auto sync between devices and cloud
Other bug fixes and improvement
12/26/2013 - V2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Fix issue with auto-sync when close the app
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
The graphical interface is very simple and easy to read in the plane. The checklists are organized in four levels. No other app in the market has four levels, needed in aviation.
Of course beside aviation, the app can be used for any other purpose where organization in four levels is needed as well as an easy transfer between phone and personal computer. Yeno Checklist XML files are also compatible.
The first level is “Aircrafts”. You may have items like
The second level is “Checklist Groups”. For each aircraft you may have items like:
The third level is “Checklists”. For each “Checklist Group” o procedure you may have items like:
Finally the fourth level “Tasks” may have items like:
“Flaps as Required”
“Propeller Full Forward”
Even though the user-friendly interface of the program allows you to directly create your checklists in the phone or tablet, for your convenience, you may download this desktop application for free from:
This program allows you to create or modify the checklists faster at your windows-based home computer (Apple and Linux apps will follow shortly).
You can transfer your checklists between your computer and your phone or tablet simply copying the database file (“AvChecklist.db”) or exporting and importing to an XML file.
Previous Yeno Checklist’s XML files are also compatible.
You can also upload and download checklists from the internet to easily share checklists between users or to transfer your checklists between the home computer and your Android device.
As a pilot you may be interested in checking out our other application “Qrouting” in the “Android Market”
QRouting is a complete Flight Planning Software for Aviation.
It covers all the aspects of Flight Planning:
- Weight and Balance
- Fuel management
- Operational Flight Plan
- Flying the route with moving map with aeronautical charts
- It downloads Aviation Weather Information Metar and Taf,
- It downloads Aviation NOTAM
Please, visit: www.qrouting.com
To report errors, make any enhancement suggestions or get quick and friendly support, please send us an email to
Based on Yeno Software under Apache version 2.0 license
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
Notes & Checklists
Jot down everything you don't want to forget, easily and comfortably. Add photos and images to your notes. To stay organized, use differently colored categories and order your notes alphabetically, by date of creation, last edit or reminder, or use drag & drop to arrange them to your personal liking.
Tasks, shopping lists or your fitness program - everything is organized perfectly with checklists.
Items can be rearranged via drag & drop at any time, checked items can be moved to the bottom of the list or be deleted all at once. For reoccuring tasks, you can also uncheck all items at once.
Set reminders (also repeatable) to never forget important dates or shopping or pin notes to the status bar to have an eye on them all the time.
You can freely configure the ringtone used by Memorix for its reminders.
Order your notes into various categories which you can create, edit and delete at will.
The vault keeps your most secret notes and pictures sound and safely encrypted (AES) so that (probably) not even the NSA can read them. Do not forget the password though, as there is no way to access notes in the vault without it!
Search and filters
Fulltext search allows you to find specific notes instantly. Or only view the notes of a specific category, or only those having a reminder, ...
Unintentional deletions can be undone. Deleted notes can also be restored from the trash (except notes from the vault which are - for safety reasons - deleted completely). And if everything fails, then there's still the backups.
Backup & Restore
You can create a backup of your notes and settings anytime or activate the daily automatic backup. The backups are stored on your device, but can - for higher safety - be sent per mail or to Google Drive.
Use the Memorix widgets to place notes directly on your homescreen and e.g. tick off items on your shopping list directly on the homescreen without starting Memorix.
Help & Feedback
Should you ever be stuck, the help offers answers to frequently asked questions, or just send us a feedback mail with your questions or suggestions.
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• 6 different themes for you to choose from!
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create your grocery list in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? Going on a trip and need a travel checklist or more adventurous and need a camping checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates to choose from
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
Publish the application as Open Source on Github - May take a couple of months until I graduate.
--I've been busy with school and another exciting application, so I would like to open source Multi List. This way others may be able to help add more features, or use my code as a guide to create a spin off application. I am not stopping development in doing this.
--Multiple to do lists
--Multiple sorting options
--Batch Voice Recognition (Speech to Text)
--Ability to add note details
--Install to SD Card
--Many settings toggles
--Email lists to anyone!
--ICS Action bar for all devices!
Disclaimer: No widget, No Google Tasks Sync.
If you want these features, this app is not for you. Please do not give a low rating for a "missing" feature that is not intended to be added. This application is designed to be simple and lightweight, and these features are not an immediate priority to add. I am an individual developer in my senior year of college and I do not have the time to add everything to the application (I wish I did!). At the same, I am offering this application completely free of charge and advertisements.
Any suggestions will be considered by emailing email@example.com.
Note: Permissions are now needed in order to use the backup/restore feature.
Note: Internet permissions are now needed for voice recognition. Nothing else!
Create several checklists, make copies, and add items using virtual keyboard or voice.
NEW : store your checklists on the cloud and use them with your friends !
Cloud service is still BETA testing, please be forgiving and reports bugs
Keywords : checklist, todo list, task list, cloud
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
Note: This version has a limit of 2 goals.and an unlimited number of actions.
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. Allows you to specify which priority level items need to be checked to gain a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at a time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
Change the text size and font of the list text to make it fit better to your screen.
Group your lists into subgroups like eg. days by placing separators between list entries like you normally would making your checklist.
Supports multiple checklists which can easily be switched between with a light finger swipe.
Also supports speech recognition, and quickadd - a faster way to add elements to your list.
More features might come in the future, but the primary goal of the App will always be simplicity and ease of use with the user in focus.
Create your own checklists and check items off as you conquer the world using your favorite android device... or just complete your day-to-day tasks.
-List items can be sorted manually via drag-drop, sorted alphabetically, or sorted by checked-status.
-Import new lists from text files in file system or email attachments or paste text from clipboard.
-New sort options let you move checked items to the bottom of the list with one touch.
-New share option lest you send lists to any app that accepts text: email, messaging, Google drive, etc.
Checklist assures that you don’t forget to do something important.
Use Checklist on your phone to:
✔ Create new checklists
✔ Manage items by simple gestures
✔ Drag and drop to reorder items
✔ Set reminders to your tasks
✔ Import items from instant messages
✔ Switch mode to show/hide checked items
✔ Put a widget with tasks on your home screen
Use Checklist on your Sony SmartWatch to:
✔ Browse items swiping up and down
✔ Check item as completed swiping right
✔ Switch mode to show/hide checked items
✔ Uncheck item swiping left
Wanna chat with developer? It's in options menu!
We provide exceptional customer service helping with interface, getting feedback and capturing enhancement requests!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Like a sheet of paper marking products that were already stocked.
This applied usually is in grocery list, where a list is created with the name of the supermarket usually,
and list have the products normally buy.
The fisrt you need to create a list and then add the items to the shopping list normally purchase
The second time you go to the supermarket to buy you have to reset the status of the items and can add new items you have not added
This same list can be used to quickly check inventory of product in our house. and only select products
required to fill ..
You can also create a list for each name supermarket where you make your grocery shopping also can be used as shopping list and / or list of tasks to be performed where
usually has more than five activities that we can forget, because these activities are accrued daily activities.
Usually you can use as a check list to organize events such as graduations, first communions, Shopping List, Vacations, weddings, etc..
The items can be organized by categories, using a combo of selection that you can feed, clicking the combo and add
category, each item or product in the list can be edited and assign another category, you can assign price and quantity you want to fill.
Once the list has captured, you have the option to view the list of items that are selected or view items that are not selected or the default view both (Selected and not selected), if you have selected one of the first two options list will be reduced each time you select or deselect an item.
Features Operators List:
* At the title screen, the counter of the selected items and the total amount of the list is displayed ..
* You can edit the description of each item, category, price or quantity.
* You can view items by category.
* You can then restart the status of the list, to start again.
* When you add an item, the item is selected and the list is displayed in the position based on alphabetical order.
Functionality of the lists:
* You enter the list by clicking the name of the list.
* You can edit the name, making a long click on the list name
* You can restart the status list
* You can make a sublist of the list, so that the capture screen, showing only the items you have selected
* You can send the selected list to another device.
* You can select the entire list (no sublist).
* You can delete an entire list.
* You can make a backup of the database.
* You can restore the database.
* You can send or receive all playlist or just a special list to another device.
* You can start with an initial list.
* You can add new list, you can edit the names of the lists.
Communication Functionality another device:
* Requires that the devices are connected through the wireless network or internet.
* The communication is via tcpip protocol.
* The device receiving the information has to go to Tools-Receive list, and the display will show the ip address of the device, which must provide the person who will send the list.
* The device who will send the list has to go into Tools-Email List and the display will show an IP address, you must capture the IP address of the device who will receive the list and then press the Send button.
* After the communication both devices leave the screen and return to the main screen.
* The device who receives, displays the list received.
* If you can not communicate, you can configure the communication port, the default communication port is 6000, both devices must allocate
the same communication port values ??are the communication ports 0-65000 some are already used port such as 8080, etc..
This is a Tool can help you, manage list of tasks or shopping list, like a sheet of paper marking products that were already stocked, purchased,etc. But it can be re used,,
Used to conduct over 25,000 safety inspections per day in over 80 countries, iAuditor is the world's most popular Inspection Checklist App.
Build your own forms in seconds, or browse through iAuditor's shared Public Library of over 40,000 inspection forms that users have shared and collaborated with to find ways of working smarter, and faster. That's now the world’s largest online repository of Safety Inspection Checklists.
Everyone from Government Agencies, Fire Departments and International Airlines right through to one-man tradespeople are working smarter and more efficiently with iAuditor.
More than just a checklist... Smart fields allow you to create actions for responses and build intelligence into your templates.
Here are some of the main features:
- Smart and Dynamic Fields
- Branching and nesting of sub-categories
- Drag and Drop editing interface
- Multiple sections within an audit
- Exporting in more than one type at once
- Tick boxes
- Up to five custom default responses
- Administrator controls to lock down cloud uploading
- Custom heading fields and email subject lines
- Default email address can be setup for all audits
- Time stamps and date stamps for sections
- Media Gallery
- Export Profiles
- Asset fields for regularly inspected items or equipment
- Follow up actions and scheduling
- Image annotation and mark-up
- Multiple Export formats (See below)
The app is free to use and export reports in PDF format. In order to access more advanced export formats, a small once-off payment is required, see in app for current local price. The exporting unlocks are as follows:
- Basic Exporting: DOCX (Word), iAuditor Template and CSV Formats
- Advanced Exporting: All the basic exporting options, XML, JSON (Coming soon), and WebDAV
Visit www.safetyculture.io/iauditor for more information.
I developed it, because I needed a to-do list app to do something specific. Something, that was not offered by any of the apps I could find: Persisting, reusable to-do lists.
The main idea of the Reverse CheckList is that there are certain lists you want to keep. Like a grocery shopping list. So why not have a list of all the things that you buy, and when you run out of some of them, you just select the items in your list, to remember to buy them on your next trip to the store.
That is why the Reverse CheckList _is_ reverse. You check items when you intend to do them, and uncheck them when you're done. Unchecked items disappear from your TODO view, but are still there, waiting to be reused. But of course, you can delete them if you are not going to reuse them.
You can directly contact client via Viewport using SMS.
This app requires approval to connect and is not intended for general public usage.
Works with Google Voice Recognition