★ Syncs with Feedly & Ridly
★ Simple, clean, clear and optimized user interface for both phones and tablets
★ Two reading layouts: Magazine and Classic
★ Two working modes: Online and Offline
★ Cache images for offline reading (optional)
★ 2-way synchronization
★ Auto update (default but optional)
★ Easy to view articles by feeds/tags
★ Mark all as read
★ Subscription management
★ Swipe left/right or using navigation buttons to view previous/next articles
★ Auto mobilize articles to view full content
★ Support both portrait and landscape mode
★ Multiple themes: Dark, Light, Gray, and Blue
★ Image gallery
★ Support listening Podcast feeds
★ Fully customizable: Appearance, Synchronization, Image, Notification...
NOTES: Please contact us by email for bugs report. If you have any idea/suggestion, please post it here: http://readerhd.uservoice.com
We will try all the best to give you a great experience when using our products. Thank you.
Keywords: Reader+, Reader Plus, Reader HD, rss, atom, feed, online, offline, reading, news, blogs, tablet, optimized
Search & preview feeds; read offline with images, mobile view, customizable interface.
News reader for RSS/Atom feeds equipped with Feed Search and other great features. Simply search for keywords or site name (e.g. 'sports news' or 'cnn'), tap the result to preview, add and enjoy!
* Feedly Cloud sync ***NEW***
* Read by feed/category/All ***NEW***
* Tablet layout ***NEW***
* Feed Search with Preview will allow you to build your feed library quickly and easily
* Full-screen view with swipe and zoom that can be used as default reading mode
* Supports saving articles to Pocket
* Expandable list allows to read articles without leaving the list as well as read only articles that interest you
* Offline reading with images (configured per feed) ensures that you can read even when not connected
* One-click access to "mobilized" version of article for faster/easier web browsing
* Ability to view article comments and subscribe to comments feeds
* Widgets and shortcuts on home screen
* Resizable widget or pick from one of 3 sizes
* Each widget can be configured to rotate through selected feeds at set interval or manually
* Choose between dark or light theme
* Customizable storage, update frequency, notifications, etc.
* Backup/restore to SD
Note: To use widgets please install the app to internal memory, not SD.
*** If you have a force-close or another bug unique to your device or configuration, PLEASE EMAIL THE DEVELOPER instead of posting in comments. If we cannot reproduce the problem we cannot fix it without your help! Thank you! ***
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
Support all kind of news and blog formats (including not limited to RSS, ATOM, Podcast)
Offers advanced, cutting-edge capabilities, including the most comprehensive podcasting support available today.
Support downloads Podcast for offline playback
Support download full article (mobilize) for offline reading
Add your own news source and choose from predefined feeds and podcasts
Easy Search: You can search for a news source by simple keywords
Integration with Google Reader: Import all your RSS feeds from Google Reader into RssDemon is easy
Import/Export from and to OPML: You can easily import feed from OPML and Export through backup
View article comments/image
Full application Backup / Restore (all settings, feeds and articles)
Highly customizable UI and support multiple theme colors with both dark and light background (
Smart notification to alert user when new article become available
Easy share: Share feed article and news on many sources. Sharing it via Facebook, Twitter and Email is easy (Requires Facebook and Twitter Android app installed)
Easy sorting: User can define Sort Article by Unread/Read First, Date ASC/DESC and Title
User can create news shortcut on desktop
User can choose to use SDCard for cache storage and even move application to sdcard (app2sdcard)
Feed grouping: With feed grouping, user cans easily categorize and locate feed; user can switch between Group View and Flat View
Hide unread: Don't like to see unread feed or article, this option make it easy to navigate
Offline reading: RssDemon download and cache article and image locally for easy offline reading.
Automatic download for new article: User can also choose to download mobilize article and podcast automatically by application for any new article/podcast
HTTP-Auth/Password: for protected feed, user now can enter a http auth and password
It DOES NOT synchronize with any online feed reader yet, if you need synchronization this app is not for you.
- easily add new feeds thanks to the finders or subscribe to a new one from the browser via the share feature
- offline reading including images
- import/export the feed list from OPML
- retrieve the full text of the feed when the content is truncated
- star your favorite entries
- search into your articles
- filter your feed by keywords or regular expressions
- custom widgets
More to come with the next version.
Feedly users: you can export your feeds to OPML at this address (http://cloud.feedly.com/#opml) and then import them into FeedEx News Reader.
GitHub project: https://github.com/HoloAddict/FeedEx
- Read the latest news
- Articles are formatted for small screens
- Share articles by email, Facebook, Twitter and more...
- Sync with Google Reader
- 1000+ built-in RSS feeds
Currently News Waver (newswaver.com) is providing service officially for several countries including Australia, Canada, France, India, Korea, New Zealand, Pakistan, Portugal, U.K., U.S., etc.
- Top news items are emphasized by red background color.
You will easy to distinguish what news articles are worth reading.
- You can read and leave comments at each article groups.
You can also connect your Facebook, Twitter account to share your comments directly.
- Provides many news publisher links.
=== U.S. ===
Dallas Morning News
Detroit Free Press
Los Angeles Times
New York Daily News
=== Canada ===
=== U.K. ===
=== Australia ===
=== New Zealand ===
National Business Review
New Zealand Herald
=== India ===
=== Pakistan ===
Supported countries, newspaper publishers, and broadcasting companies are going to be expanded.
News includes articles, stories and information from:
Sheldon Adelson Roger Ailes Michele Bachmann Tucker Carlson Todd Cefaratti Dick Cheney Chris Chocola Ann Coulter Jonathan Garthwaite Darrell Issa Bobby Jindal Amy Kremer Mike Lee Jenny Beth Martin James O'Keefe Bill O'Reilly Tony Perkins Judson Phillips Tim Phillips Reince Priebus Glenn Reynolds Marco Rubio Christopher Ruddy Sal Russo Antonin Scalia Ben Shapiro Thomas Sowell Dustin Stockton Erik Telford Joe Wierzbicki Fox News Wall Street Journal The Drudge Report New York Post WorldNetDaily Newsmax Free Republic The Washington Times TownHall The Rush Limbaugh Show Real Clear Politics National Review Hot Air Michelle Malkin Glenn Beck Human Events Online The Heritage Foundation Newsbusters Lew Rockwell The Weekly Standard
News With Views Sean Hannity Pajamas Media The Ludwig von Mises Institute Atlas Shrugs The American Thinker Cybercast News Service Neal Boortz Reason Lucianne Ann Coulter The Cato Journal Daily Paul The Volokh Conspiracy Bill O’Reilly Redstate Conservapedia Power Line Jewish World Review Front Page Magazine
Daniel Pipes Little Green Footballs Campaign for Liberty The American Spectator Commentary GOPUSA James Lileks’ Right Wing News Wizbang Day by Day Moonbattery Life News Vdare Debbie Schlussel Republican National Committee Lifesitenews Dick Morris Blackfive Outside the Beltway American Conservative Rush Limbaugh Matt Drudge Sarah Palin Karl Rove John Boehner Sean Hannity John Roberts Koch Brothers Ted Cruz Glenn Beck John McCain Mark Levin Wayne LaPierre Rand Paul Grover Norquist Rick Perry Brent Bozell Mitch McConnell Charles Krauthammer Scott Walker Matt Kibbe Jim DeMint Greg Gutfeld Newt Gingrich Michelle Malkin
Android phone app
NewsReader helps you by providing most popular RSS feeds with the ability to add your own.
Be up-to-date with your Twitter feeds too!
NewsReader makes sharing content on Twitter, Facebook & Google+ very simple and easy.
The app works flawlessly on both Phones and Tablets.
tags: rss reader, feed reader, news, sports, entertainment, online news, news sharing
- Preloaded with relevant feeds
- Easy to set-up and manage feeds
- Organize Feeds by Categories
- Lots of Options
Fast, simple and immediate mobile news feed reader for Android News!
Choose and read the most famous Android News blogs and sites with your mobile in the fastest way possible.
If you want to stay up to date with what happens in the Android World, newest games and app, updates and reviews, latest stories and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!
Android News is a RSS Feed Reader but unlike other news reader apps, it will bring you directly to the news without wasting any time messing around with the user interface or news loading. The user interface is simple and immediate and its focus is on the news. Android News is the best app for the daily reader.
You can disable the feeds that you are not interested in to have only the news from your favorite websites.
Android News will show you the content of these public rss feeds:
* Android Central
* Android Police
* Android Authority
* Android And Me
* Android Guys
* Land of Droid
* Droid Gamers
* Android Apps
* Android Reddit /r/android
* The Verge Android
* AndroidOS India
* XDA Developers
If you want another site to be included in the list, please send us an email.
We also appreciate critics and suggestions!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the blogs and sites cited here. The content the app shows comes from publicly available rss feeds and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
- Add news channel using OPML file or from suggest list
- The suggest list have hundreds of best/hottest news/blogs, you can choose as many as you want.
- Update all news channel in one single click
- Offline read news
- Navigate channel/news using Volume button.
- Use like and dislike button to reorder news channel
- Share News / Article full content via Email/Bluetooth/Note
- In Chinese version there are special buttons can easily share news channel and article to Sina WeiBo.
Note: In March 2013 I redesigned how the app works internally to fix the problems mentioned in user comments around that time. Thanks to all who offered their help. - Corey Trager
More from developer
* Every route that FSU has to offer, including Night Nole!
* Animated routes display the direction of the bus.
* Useful pop ups for bus stops and buildings.
* A building list of just about any FSU building you might be interested in.
iFall listens to the phones accelerometer and tries to detect when a fall has occurred. There are three stages to a fall: 1) the fall, 2) impact with the ground, 3) a long lie indicating the user is injured and needs assistant.
In the case a fall is detected the user is issued a prompt. This prompt is to the give users a change to reduce false positives. If the alert has timed out without user response, their emergency contact (set in alert settings menu) is automatically called to further evaluate the situation.
Developed by The Mobile Lab @ FSU
Want to keep your messages secret? Don’t want prying eyes to discover you secret mission objectives? CryptoSMS is here to serve those needs! Establish a secret key with your “Bob” and start transferring encrypted messages. Don’t Delay, Encrypt Today! Want to keep your messages secret? Don’t want prying eyes to discover you secret mission objectives? CryptoSMS is here to serve those needs! Establish a secret key with your “Bob” and start transferring encrypted messages. Don’t Delay, Encrypt Today!
You select a date, time, sport, and location to schedule a game, as well as the minimum number of people that you want to attend. You are then given a breakdown of who has replied, and whether or not they are coming. When the reminder time that you have set is reached, Pick-up sports will notify you if the minimum number of people has not been reached, and give you an option to cancel the game. If the minimum number of people has been reached, you are given the option to send a confirmation to everyone you invited.
Pick-up sports works via text messages, so only one person needs to have the app.
Developed By: Daniel Carroll, Manav Kundra, Brian Murray, Jeffrey Starke
FSU Mobile Solutions