Heartbeat Monitor enables businesses to monitor web applications and services availability on the internet. Amongst other features of the app, it enables users to monitor IPs/FQDNs (Frequently Qualified Domain Names). Through Heart Beat Monitor users will also be able to monitor services including DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, IMAP4 and POP3.
The key benefit that users will get is that they will be able to view and use information in real time. This is crucial because in today’s modern era businesses need to make decisions based on real time information. Through the Heart Beat Monitor app users will be able to check whether the entered IP addresses are operational or not. They will then be able to take the required action after analyzing the situation.
The app will basically serve the purpose of being a monitoring tool for users. It will enable them to view any potential risks or threats that may stall the progress of their business operations. By exploring the various features of the Heart Beat Monitor, including the ability to view service, ping statuses and graphs users will be able to make better business decisions.
▪ It monitors IPs/FQDNs (Frequently Qualified Domain Names).
▪ It also monitors other services including DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, IMAP4 and POP3.
▪ A push notification feature in the app will alert users if any of the monitored service goes down.
▪ Monthly graphs to show uptime percentages of monitored services.
Choose from the available Subscription Options:
● Subscribe for a 15-day FREE trial period.
● 1-month FIRST TIME subscription for $4.99 (US) subscription ends after one month.
After the expiration, the next subscriptions are for $0.99.
● 1-month subscription for $0.99 (US) automatically renewed until cancelled.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.