The Go Smart Time and Attendance app enables the use of CSCS compatible smartcards to record details of when workers enter and leave site by swiping in and out using an NFC enabled smartphone or tablet.
Attendance data including who was onsite, where, when and for how long can then be generated along with an evacuation list in case of emergency. A csv file can then be created for easy distribution.
Using the Time and Attendance app is easy, simply enable your device’s NFC functionality and then:
1. Open the app;
2. To swipe in, hold each smartcard to the back of your device;
3. To swipe out, sweep the screen to the left until the ‘Out’ symbol turns blue, and then hold a smartcard to the back of your device;
4. To view the details of an individual, just tap on the image of their card;
5. To see the reverse of their card, tap the image;
6. To view their swipe in and out activities, sweep the screen to the left.
Additional functionality and settings can be accessed via the sub-menus.