The On-Site Training Recorder transforms your smart device into a powerful business tool by enabling the recording of site-based training, inductions and toolbox talks that can then be assigned directly to attendees by electronically reading their CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) compatible smartcards.
Simply use your smartphone or tablet to record the training event and then add trainer information by holding their smartcard to the back of your device. Once the training has been completed, hold the attendees’ smartcards to the back of your device to instantly create a digital training record. A csv file can then be created for easy distribution.
Using the On-Site Training Recorder is easy, simply enable your device’s NFC functionality and then:
1. Open the app;
2. Select ‘Add New On-site Training’;
3. Enter site details, category of training, a code, title, duration of training and a description;
4. Hold the smartcard of the trainer to the back of your device;
5. Press Save;
6. Now add attendees by simply holding their smartcards to the back of your device;
7. You can also manually add someone who doesn't have a smartcard by navigating to the menu and
selecting ‘Manually Add Attendee’;
8. Complete the fields;
9. Press Save.
Additional functionality and settings can be accessed via the sub-menus.
More information on CITB Toolbox talks can be found on their website at http://www.citb.co.uk/