TrueCrypt(R) container files are supported.
* Supports AES, Serpent, Twofish encryption algorithms.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* TrueCrypt(R) compatible container files.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can use share (send to) functions to encrypt photos from gallery or videos from media player, etc.
* Open source
If you want to use your TrueCrypt container in Eds you should use the following settings when creating the container.
Encryption algorithm: AES or Serpent or Twofish
Hash algorithm: SHA-512 or RIPEMD-160 or Whirlpool
File system: FAT
Please, send your suggestions, feature requests and error reports to firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, instead of leaving a 1-star review, we invite you to contact our support to find the best way to help you. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
Boxcryptor Classic is an encryption software optimized for cloud storage. With Boxcryptor Classic for Android you can easily access your encrypted folders via smartphone or tablet. And the best: It's free!
- Supports all popular cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft SkyDrive. See below the complete list of supported providers.
- Always have your sensitive files with you - and enjoy peace of mind knowing that these are securely encrypted.
- Access all your encrypted documents (photos, music, etc.) in your cloud.
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your mobile phone or tablet - your password is never transmitted.
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard (Advanced Encryption Standard with a key size of 256 bit).
- App unlock PIN for additional security.
- Limited EncFS compatibility (more details can be found on our website).
- With the Boxcryptor Classic Unlimited versions you can have filename encryption to hide any sensitive information that may be mentioned on the name of a file or folder.
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, Box.net, SugarSync, Egnyte, Strato HiDrive, Telekom Cloud, Cubby, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor Classic.
Boxcryptor Classic for Android requires the following permissions:
- Network communication: Required for Internet access.
- Storage: Required to read/write files.
- Find accounts: Required for Google Drive support. This allows retrieving your Google account information when - and only when - connecting to Google Drive. You will then be asked to grant access to Boxcryptor Classic for Android to your Google Drive files.
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required for the picture slideshow.
Keywords: encryption, encrypted, AES, security, cloud, cloud storage
With Boxcryptor, you can encrypt your files before uploading them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and many other providers without sacrificing safety, privacy, or comfort. Easily encrypt your files locally and access them via your smartphone or tablet – anywhere and anytime. Your cloud provider only receives encrypted files and you keep control of your data!
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, please contact our support before leaving a 1-star review. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
- Supports most cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. See below for a complete list of supported providers
- Access your encrypted files (documents, photos, music, etc.) in your cloud anytime and have your sensitive files always with you
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your device - your password is never transmitted
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard
- Boxcryptor Unlimited users can also use filename encryption
The Boxcryptor Company Package offers additional features for businesses:
- Use a master key to be able to decrypt every employee's files
- Set policies to enforce rules
- Central user management and billing
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Box, SugarSync, Telekom Cloud, Strato HiDrive, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, mailbox.org Drive, Filespots, CloudMe, Grau DataSpace, Storegate, Egnyte, Cubby, PSMail Cabinet, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor.
Boxcryptor requires the following permissions:
- Network communication: Required for Internet access.
- Storage: Required to read/write files.
- Start: Required for automatic camera upload.
Keywords: encryption, encrypted, AES, security, cloud, cloud storage
* Manual decrypt / recrypt runs as a background task and displays a progress bar so as not to clutter or freeze the UI thread when dealing with large databases.
* Screen orientation is locked whilst manually decrypting or recrypting so that this important process is not interrupted or terminated prematurely.
* Will check the backup file every 15 minutes. Not all backups occur at 4am because WhatsApp is process and memory aware. Then of course there are manual backups.
* Supports devices which saves the latest backup file in the msgstore-YYY-MM-DD-N format. Most tablets do not save the backup file in the usual format.
* The background service is extremely lightweight and has minimal impact on battery life. It can also be paused so you don't have to remove the app to stop it.
* If you have SMS Backup + installed then Omni-Crypt will send an intent to trigger the backup process. No intent will be sent if it's not installed.
* The background service will publish both an alert and a notification upon each recryption (usually once per day). Please purchase a pro key to disable this.
* Full support for the NEW WhatsApp CRYPT8 encryption format which uses a rolling encryption mechanisim that will update your personal cipher key periodically.
* The app will not decrypt or recrypt CRYPT5 if the gmail linked to your device is not the same gmail that was present when you registered WhatsApp. If the app fails on CRYPT5 then this will be the ONLY reason why. This is not the apps fault so please do not leave a one star rating if you are in the minority of people who experience an issue.
* There are no magic cipher keys for CRYPT6/7/8. The key file is only available to users on rooted devices or users with Android 4.0 or higher (additional setup required). You will therefore REQUIRE a rooted device for CRYPT6/7/8 or Android 4.0+ (see troubleshooting section).
* How do I enable Crypt 6/7/8 on a non-rooted device with Android 4.0 or higher?
* 1.) Visit: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B6El0Tw0em-ZaVlPUmlNY2Q2SVU
* 2.) Download Omni-CryptNonRootFix.zip
* 3.) Extract and read the enclosed "ReadMe.txt" file.
* How do I root my device?
* You should visit XDA Developers Forums and lookup your device to find a relevant rooting guide.
* What happens if the background daemon stops working?
* Simply go into Settings > Apps > Omni-Crypt and tap both "Clear data" and "Clear cache". Then open Omni-Crypt again. This will reset the app and clear any potential corruption with the recrypt scheduler.
* What if Omni-Crypt is not triggering SMS Backup+?
* Open Auto backup settings in SMS Backup+ and tick 3rd party integration.
Pro Version Key:
* If you would like to support my app and / or disable the alerts and notifications created by the background service then please browse my other apps for the Omni-Crypt Key. The Play Store link is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omnicrypt.key
* Android 2.1+
* Root required for CRYPT6 / CRYPT7 / CRYPT8 or Android 4.0+ (additional setup)
* Omni-Crypt is provided in good faith that is fit for the purposes described above. However, no guarantees of fitness are expressed or implied here. Thank you.
* Omni-Crypt is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by WhatsApp Inc, Facebook or with / by any of their proprietary apps, trademarks, logos or intellectual property.
- Fast way to lock huge files (like movies) by hashing just both beginning and ending of file (optional).
- Tracks temporary unlocked files by notification, to keep in mind you left unprotected docs.
- Encodes the content and file names as well.
- Involves the Android Media Scanner automatically after change to make file visible by other applications.
- Smart looking through directories for documents, locked and unlocked files.
- Opens documents directly from app.
- Notifies about forgotten unlocked files, which were left by user.
NOTICE: There is no password recovery procedure, because the password is not stored anywhere. Program checks just kind of password sum control (one way encryption).
Keep in mind that encrypted file name cannot be changed by other programs, because file locker will not able to restore original name and file remains corrupted.
Do you want to report problem, propose a new feature? Send me email, please. thx
Supported operations include creating new volumes, importing existing files into volumes, opening files inside volumes by launching the chosen viewer application, creating directories, cut/copy/paste files and directories from one location to another within a volume, renaming files and directories, exporting files and directories from a volume onto the local device etc.
Explanation of permissions:
* Storage: Used for viewing and exporting files to the SD card.
* Network: Needed to access Dropbox and Google Drive.
* Prevent sleeping: Some encryption operations can run for a long time and take even longer if the device is sleeping so Encdroid temporarily prevents the device from going to sleep.
* Manage accounts / Use accounts: These are needed to link against a Google account and access Google Drive.
Since Encdroid is open source, it is possible for anyone to audit the source code by visiting the GitHub repository or even build their own copy of the application for increased peace of mind. See https://github.com/mrpdaemon/encdroid for the source code and contribution information.
This application includes cryptographic software. The country in which you currently reside may have restrictions on the import, possession, use, and/or re-export to another country, of encryption software. BEFORE using any encryption software, please check your country's laws, regulations and policies concerning the import, possession, or use, and re-export of encryption software, to see if this is permitted. See <http://www.wassenaar.org/> for more information.
The U.S. Government Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), has classified this software as Export Commodity Control Number (ECCN) 5D002.C.1, which includes information security software using or performing cryptographic functions with asymmetric algorithms. The form and manner of this application makes it eligible for export under the License Exception ENC Technology Software Unrestricted (TSU) exception (see the BIS Export Administration Regulations, Section 740.13) for both object code and source code.
In normal mode you can open a container on any supported device but it doesn't provide "on the fly" encryption. So you'll have to decrypt a file to some temporary location to open it in external application (except some media formats). Normal mode supports only FAT file system.
Mounted mode provides "on the fly" encryption: you can work directly with your encrypted files in any application. However mounted mode works only on rooted device. Also the kernel must have fuse support or an appropriate eds kernel module. Mounted mode supports the following file systems: FAT, EXT4, EXT3, EXT2, NTFS (with fuse).
Main program features:
* Supports TrueCrypt(R), LUKS, VeraCrypt(R), CyberSafe(R) container formats.
* AES, Serpent, Twofish, AES-Twofish, AES-Twofish-Serpent, Serpent-AES, Serpent-Twofish-AES, Twofish-Serpent, GOST, GOST-AES encryption algorithms.
* XTS, CBC encryption modes.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool, SHA1 hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* Hidden containers support
* Keyfiles support
* Container mounting is supported (on rooted devices). You can use any file manager, gallery program or media player to access files inside mounted container.
* A container can be opened directly from a network share.
* Network shares can be mounted to the file system of your device. Automatic mount/dismount is supported (depending on the available Wifi connection). Requires rooted device with fuse support.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can play media files directly from the container.
* You can use a hand-drawn pattern along with a password to get easier access to your container on a device with a touch screen.
* You can use the integrated records editor with customizable fields to store different types of records. E.g., you can setup one directory in your container to store your passwords and another to store your credit cards information.
* You can use indexed search to find files or records in a container.
* You can synchronize your containers using Dropbox.
* You can quickly open a folder (or file) inside a container from the Home screen using the shortcut widget.
You can get more information on our website: http://sovworks.com/eds/ .
Please read the FAQ: http://sovworks.com/eds/details-faq.html .
"Full network access"
This permission is used for Dropbox synchronization, to play media files, for automatic kernel module download, for network shares access. Media files are played using http streaming with local socket connection.
"SuperSU: full permissions to all device features and storage"
Only on devices with root access. This permission is used to mount a container. If SuperSU is used to manage root access, then the permission can be enabled on demand.
"View Wi-Fi connections", "View network connections"
These permissions are used to start Dropbox synchonization of a container and to automatically mount or dismount a network share.
"Modify or delete the contents of your SD card"
This permission is required to work with a file or a container that is located on internal SD card.
"Run as startup"
This permission is used to automatically mount containers on boot.
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permissions is used to prevent device from sleeping when a file operation is active.
"Google Play license check"
This permission is used to check the license.
Please send your error reports, comments and suggestions to email@example.com .
DroidCrypt - an intelligent and application-oriented file encryption tool.
If you are looking for a file en- and decryption solution for your Android smartphone, so check out our new app! By using DroidCrypt you can be sure that nobody else will be able to access your files. Encrypt or decrypt your files and directories. Irrespective of whether you are looking to encrypt images, musik, videos, PDFs or documents. DroidCrypt handles any kind of files. Furthermore, DroidCrypt allows you to view your encrypted files with your usual applications. If you mean password typing has served its time, just switch to our orientation-based alternative.
* Recursive, fast and efficient en-/decryption of entire folders or individual files using AES
* En-/Decryption of files on internal/external SD
* Encrypts images / photos, videos, music, PDFs, documents or any content
* Viewing contents of encrypted files as usual through standard apps, while DroidCrypt mediate between viewer app and encrypted file - the file remains encrypted afterwards, if desired
* Receiving multiple tasks via external file manager or other applications such as Gallery by "Sent-to"
* Resistance against data recovery tools by wipe of unencrypted files
* Identification of relevant encrypted files based on chosen password, so any parent folders can be selected
* Encryption in combination to a compression (optional) in order to save your memory
* Automated securing that encrypted and not encrypted data are never present at once (and vice versa)
* Orientation-based generation of a path as an additional alternative to passwords
* Detailed visualization of encryption and decryption results
* Comprehensive and effective data analysis, especially for detecting non-encrypted files
* Best possible faile-safe encryption and decryption of files: your files are safe even in the case of Android OS crash during the en-/decryption process
* Strong focus on applicability as well as usability
* Minimum requirements regarding Android permissions:
*** Full version: Access to the SD card and permission to check the Android Market License
*** Trial version: Access to the SD card and Internet access for inclusion of advertising contents
* Available languages: English, German
* And much more ...
Requirement: Free file manager IO File Manager must be installed in order to enable comfortable folder/file selection.
The development of DroidCrypt is based on our own interests to the available functions and was originally started due to the lack of alternatives that would meet our objectives sufficiently.
For these reasons, there was the conception of DroidCrypt based on an application orientation. This includes a higher assurance of the security and does not stop at the minmal permission requirements on Android level - after all, you entrust your strong confidential data with DroidCrypt.
Already encrypted files can be sent from external applications, like file managers for example, to DroidCrypt for further distribution to respective applications. In this way, DroidCrypt takes a mediating role by ensuring that respective files remain encrypted.
Alternatively to entering a password it is possible instead to draw a path within a matrix - either through direct interaction or by rotating the mobile device while holding a button at the same time (if orientation sensor is available). This reduces the risk of spying out the password through observers.
M.Sc. Arik Messerman,
M.Sc. Tarik Mustafic
encryption, decryption, security, confidentiality, data protection, AES, compression, usability, data analysis tool, applicability, privacy
This application is accompanied by clients for different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and operating systems that can run Java. Source code of AES Crypt algorithm and client software is available at AES Crypt (http://www.aescrypt.com).
• 256 bit AES encryption format (AES Crypt version 2)
• File encryption and decryption
• Secure erase of original files after encryption or decryption
• Internal file browser for selecting, deleting and renaming files, setting output directory, setting key file
• Send/share functionality (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth etc.)
• Encrypt your files before putting them in the cloud storage (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox etc.)
• Password can be in Unicode (you can select password like "密碼 パスワード пароль كلمة السر" )
• Password can be up to 100 characters (minimum 6 and recommended at least 12 characters or more)
• Encrypted files have .aes extension which clients on other operating systems recognize
• Select where files will go after encryption/decryption (ie. sync folders)
• Key file support (file which contains password up to 1024 characters in length for encryption/decryption)
Notice: Speed of encryption or decryption depends a lot on speed of internal memory/SD card!
Supported client software (http://www.aescrypt.com/download.html)
• Windows 32&64 bit
• Mac OS
• Cross-platform Java
• Japanese (日本語)
If you want to contribute a new language translation or make existing translation better, please send us email.
Full version of the app is not available due to Google not supporting selling in our county.
Lite version limitations
• Limited to 5MB file size
LUKS Manager provides on-the-fly encryption (AES by default) to virtual folders on Android devices.
These virtual folders can be dynamically mounted, unmounted, created and deleted as needed. Similar to Truecrypt in functionality.
Note: Truecrypt and LUKS Manager volumes are not cross-compatible.
Note: Maximum volume size is limited by the filesystem it is created on. Most SD Cards are formatted as FAT32 and FAT32 only supports file sizes up to 4GB. This is a limitation of the filesystem not LUKS Manager. If you want volumes larger than 4GB you must create the volume on an EXT2/4 partition.
**** If the application does not work for you, please visit my forums and let me know! I'm just one person, I have one device I test on; simply telling me it doesn't work for you doesn't help me at all. ****
If you have any problems, questions, comments or concerns please visit my forums and speak up!
The Android device must:
* Be rooted *
* Have a kernel that supports secure dm-crypt modes (CONFIG_DM_CRYPT) and loopback devices
* Have BusyBox installed
* Have SuperUser installed
Most stock kernels do NOT work!
This package contains:
* A statically compiled and stripped version of cryptsetup for the ARM7 using the tools provided by The Guardian Project.
* A statically compiled and stripped version of mkdosfs from dosfstools package for the ARM7.
* A bash shell script called "luks" that does volume management.
* A native java app that provides a GUI interface to the luks script and a basic file explorer.
Fixed lockup when creating volumes with FAT support disabled.
Fixed text editor menu ordering.
Added support for Samsung preferences path.
Fixed false volume notifications on non-rooted phones.
Notification fixes when volumes are created, mounted and removed.
Removed time stamp on volume mount notifications.
Set minimum volume size to 3MB in luks script.
Improved volume unmount reporting.
Symbolic links to devices may be used as containers.
Modified the cut command to work with more versions of busybox.
Fixed a bug dealing with volume removal when launching the luks script manually.
Rewrote code sections due to moderate source corruption. *sigh*
About text changes and updates.
Major rewrite to the luks shell script and GUI app to support user defined volume locations.
Encryption cipher and keysize are now user definable. (kernel support required)
Moved storage of volume information:
Prompts to upgrade if loop device files are found in SDCard .data directory.
Removed top level restriction on file explorer activity.
Default file system changed from EXT4 to EXT2.
FAT file system support now enabled by default.
Added volume mount and unmount desktop shortcuts.
Added notification when volumes are mounted. (Can be toggled off in preferences)
Added landscape support to the main and volume edit activities.
Added basic SDcard support to install binaries routine.
(Fixes java.lang.NullPointerException on binary install.)
Added toggle to disable binary hash checks on startup. This enables customized luks scripts and/or binaries.
Small fix to application initialization. (hopefully fixes odd reboot issue on some devices)
Attempts to unmount volumes on ACTION_SHUTDOWN and MEDIA_EJECT broadcasts.
Additional checks and error handling if no volumes exist.
Additional error handling in luks script during volume mounting and creation.
Added required BusyBox applet checks on startup.
About Dialog additions / changes.
Small text changes (formatting and typo fixes).
Recompiled lm.cryptsetup binary under android-ndk-r6b.
Hopefully this will stop segfaults on various devices.
In this application, the available hash functions are : GOST, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, RIPEMD-256, RIPEMD-320, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool
The encrypt/decrypt functions are: tripleDES and RSA
The calculated hash can be copied to the clipboard to be reused elsewhere.
The first tab enables to calculate the hash of a given string.
The second tab helps you to compute the hash of a file located on the internal or external memory of your device. The size of the file and the last date modified are also displayed.
The third tab helps you to encrypt a file stored on your device, the path of the encrypted file is displayed.
In the last file you can decrypt a file present on your device.
A hash (also called checksum or digest) is a digital fingerprint, uniquely identifying a string or a file.
Hash functions are often used in cryptography to generate strong passwords. They are also employed to check the integrity of files.
Feel free to send feebacks, comments or suggestions about this application.
Tags : crypt decrypt hash hashes message digest algorithm secure cryptographic function checksum verifier MD5 checker md5sum RSA 3DES tripleDES
Quick Crypt can make hundreds of large files (like images and videos) unaccessible within a few seconds. It can do this by encrypting the beginning of the file. For most file types the first part of the file contain vital information on what kind of file it is and how to read the rest of the file. By making this part unaccessible the file will become useless for everyone except top security experts like NSA. If this level of security is enough for you and you have a large set of huge files that you want to keep safe, this app is perfect for you.
Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption are integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Password Vault: Store and manage all passwords, PINs, and notes in one secure place protected by one master password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
● Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use the internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. A password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, and you may have an unlimited number of passwords for any purpose (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A, B, C, ...).
● File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithms: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
● Minimal permissions. No ads.
❖ Cross-platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi
❖ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is available.
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as open source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application, you are welcome to contact us via email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly - so it's hard to help you.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: File Encryptor sub application - External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: Android 4.4 does not allow write access to the external SD card to any app except for preinstalled apps (preinstalled by device, or system image manufacturer). We can do absolutely nothing about this issue. The only solution is to root your device and change permissions (for example: http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat ) or upgrade to Android 5.
Alternatively - Create the following directory (on your external SD card):
The app should have write permissions in this folder.
SecretVaultpro create an encrypted file and mount as a folder in your "/sdcard" folder. You can move sensitive docs, photos to SecretVaultpro folders/subfolders with your favorite file manager. SecretVaultpro unmount itself as a single encrypted file when you closed it.
Have you ever worried about your sensitive documents when you lost your mobile devices?
Note: An ads support SecretVaultpro is available free, the free version lack the ability to import Xml. The network access permission is strictly to retrieve ads from Admod, also a Google company.
If you like SecretVaultpro and like to buy me a beer, please support me by purchasing the paid version.
If you found bug on the app, please send me email so I can have it fix. I might not see it that way.
* Up to 5 times improvement in encryption performance with NG engine!
For more information and screenshot, please visit http://secretvaultpro.blogspot.sg/
Have fun creating "secret" messages and shares it with your friend now!
Remember to give rating and feedback for Cryptodroid!
Easily encrypt text with 256-bit AES. Share the password used for encrypting with your friends through a secure channel, and use the password to decrypt the messages again.
* Hoc interpreter
* Start NEURON in a terminal session
* Built-in mod files (hh, pas) are available
* Can't compile custom mod files yet
* The NEURON GUI is not available because X doesn't easily run on Android.