Where’s My Mind? is part of a research project to develop a large international database of internal thinking. The purpose of this app is to find out what people generally think about by asking questions about people’s thoughts at random moments during daily life.
Do you ever wonder what you’re thinking about? Do your thoughts make you feel inspired, anxious, or happy? Do you wish you could see how your thoughts compare to others’? Where’s My Mind? helps you to track your thoughts, find out how your thoughts compare to others’, and discover how your thinking affects your well-being.
- Contribute to an international research database of internal thinking
- Track your thoughts during the day
- Discover what kinds of things you commonly think about
- Learn whether you focus on the task at hand or other things
- Find out how your thinking impacts your well-being
- Track your progress toward reaching goals
- See how your thoughts compare to others’
For more information, see: https://www.facebook.com/wheresmymindapp/