Help Josef the robot to save his girlfriend Berta from the Blackcap Brotherhood.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2:
* Pinch-to-zoom (small screen friendly)
* Supports both Phones and Tablets
* Better Graphics
* Cloud Save
!! Please note that your old saves from 1.X version will not work, but you can use the "Lost Save" functionality within the game to partially recover your position (there are 6 pre-saved positions from various parts of the game).
"Absolutely Fantastic" - TouchArcade
4/4 - USA TODAY
4/4 - SlideToPlay
9/10 - Pocket Gamer
- IGF, Excellence in Visual Art Award
- Gamasutra, Best Indie Game Of The Year
- VGChartz.com, Best Indie Game Of The Year
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
* IGF Excellence in Audio Award
* Game of the Year - jayisgames.com
* IndieCade: Best Story/World Design Award
* IGM Readers' Choice Award in Best Sound / Music
* An amazing and heartwarming adventure. (90%) - IGN
* Botanicula is so damned good that it probably won't even wind up on Metacritic. - Kotaku
* You absolutely need to check it out. (90%) - Toucharcade
* A bold, bright, and brilliant adventure. (90%) - PocketGamer
- Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Award winning music by Dva.
The Tiny Bang Story is set across five distinct chapters each with their own lovingly hand-drawn location, which combined with the enchanting music created just for this game, adds up to an immersive and crowd-pleasing experience. With no text in the game users will intuitively find their way around the planet, work out what tasks need to be completed next and forge their own path through this unique adventure.
So sit back, put your thinking cap on and get ready to help the inhabitants of Tiny Planet in The Tiny Bang Story.
• Top 10 PC download hit on BigFish and Gamehouse
• Five distinct chapters and over 30 challenging brain teasers
• A gorgeous steampunk inspired world drawn entirely by hand
• Absorbing gameplay with intuitive controls
• 10 enchanting musical themes
• • "The Tiny Bang Story perfectly collects stunning hand drawn backdrops, original mini games, gorgeous graphics and smoothing soundtrack." – Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com
• • "Best Android app of the week" - Gizmodo
• • "If you haven’t tried this game yet and own a tablet, go get it NOW. You don’t know what you’ve missed out on." Gold Medal – PlayAndroid.com
• • "Visually, this game is stunning." - androidpolice.com
• • “Herocraft also did a fantastic job of making The Tiny Bang story look pretty.” – technologytell.com
• • “The Tiny Bang Story is a must-play if you’re at all interested in casual or puzzle games.” - Androinica.com
• • “I recommend you go and install the game right away...” 5/5 – Android Headlines
• • This game plays great on a big screen TV using MHL technology. Check out www.meetmhl.com for more details.
Please note that this game requires an additional 50-100Mb download when first run, depending on your device. Additional data charges may apply.
An Internet connection is required for verification the first three times you launch the game.
“Alluring and mesmerizing, The Rivers of Alice is the perfect game for adventure gamers.” 148apps
“From the soundtrack, to the hand-drawn graphics, right down to the methods of communication and input, everything is geared towards wrapping you up in the game's world.”: Pocket Gamer
The Rivers of Alice is a graphic adventure that takes you through a world of riddles and characters inspired by the music and lyrics of vetusta morla. Whenever Alice falls asleep, she enters a world of fantasy where the player must help Alice face her fears like Sloth, Envy, or Lie.
Nominated in the Fun & Serious Game Festival (Best OST and best game for mobile) and in the hòPLAY13 Independent Game Festival.
Enjoy the leisurely game-play, beautiful graphics made using watercolors, ink and graphite, and the original game soundtrack composed by the indie-rock group, vetusta morla.
• Beautiful and inspiring graphic adventure
• Enchanting soundtrack by vetusta morla, Spanish indie-rock group
• Fun and extended gaming experience
• Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
If you like adventure games, good music, art and, above all, if you are not in a hurry... This is your game.
Set in a world full of wonders, quirks and things from beyond our reality, Violett is a remarkable adventure game that will push your brain to the limits and engross you completely.
Dragged by her parents, a young and rebellious teenage girl – Violett, moves to an old spooky house in the middle of nowhere. Forced away from her friends and life in the city; she imagines how boring life in countryside will be: spending day after day, bored in her room with absolutely nothing to do. But what she cannot imagine, is that in just few moments, she'll have the adventure of her life.
A spark of light from the nearby mouse hole catches her attention, she reaches inside and in a blink of an eye she's in a completely different place. So familiar, yet so distant. So magnificent, and yet dangerous. A place where frogs singing operas are daily occurrence, garden gnomes are emissaries from another dimension and power of telekinesis is not freaking anyone out. Now only your wit and luck can help her unite with her parents.
Rack your brain on intricate puzzles that will allow you to move forward. Use the power of telekinesis to get you out of your troubles. Fight the evil spider queen that wants to make you her new trophy. Use your touch to roam the beautiful and psychedelic world, inspired by Alice in Wonderland, Dali and other great works. Immerse yourself in the soothing sound track
- Fantastic 2,5D point-and-click adventure game
- Unique world inside the 'rabbit-hole'
- Immersive mode support
- Multitude of puzzles and riddles
- A spooky atmosphere of mystery and uneasiness
- Evil Spider Queen who's trying to prevent you from ever coming back
- Paranormal forces to manipulate objects
- Beautiful hand-painted graphics full of quirkiness and style
- Full parallel reality inspired by Alice in the Wonderland and other great works
To celebrate, we cut the price in half! (Limited time only.) +++
CLARC. An actiony puzzle adventure. With drunk robots.
● [4.5 of 5] "CLARC is a terrific little game with a lot of heart. It's gorgeous, meaty, packed with a variety of clever puzzles, and challenging." - toucharcade.com
● [4.5 of 5] "An enchanting experience that you need to discover for yourself. I highly recommend this game" - appadvice.com
This grid-based genre mix combines complex spatial puzzles with arcade style action elements and an epic storyline.
As the story unfolds, the nerdy forklift robot Clarc will encounter partying robots, attractive nuclear missiles and intoxicated supercomputers. He sets out to repair his production facility on Mars and fights to rescue his friends from the intruding spaceship, M.O.T.H.E.R.
● 100 brain-teasing puzzles in
● 25 large levels
● 12 hours of gameplay
● High-definition comic visuals
● Dozens of interactive elements
● Advanced enemy AI
● English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Italian language support
● Google Play Games – Achievements
● Cloud Sync for game progress
● Level Skip Cheat
● No annoying micro-transactions!
● CLARC's rich visuals are optimized for TABLETS
● featured in the TegraZone with a special THD version for nVidia Shield
Please note that CLARC's rich visuals are optimized for newer devices.
● Requirements: DualCore CPU 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 4" Display, Android 4.0 or higher.
● Recommended: Tegra3, Snapdragon S4 / 400 / 600 / 800, Exynos 4210 or higher.
● Please check the free levels in CLARC lite before purchasing!
More than 20 MILLION players and counting!
5/5 - AppSmile
4/4 - Slide to Play
5/5 - AppSpy
9.2/10 - Multiplayer.it
9/10 - Destructoid
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
"BADLAND is one of the most beautiful games on Android and one of the must download games of 2013." -- Android Authority
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” -- AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” -- Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play” -- AppSpy
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
WINNER of Nordic Indie Sensation Award in Nordic Game 2013
WINNER of Best Project in Game Connection Europe 2012
WINNER of SCEE Award in Game Connection Europe 2012
Selected Indie Game in PAX 10 2013
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that's too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
- Single-player campaign with 100 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device in 23 levels and more content in future updates
- Cooperative mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
* Also with full support for game controllers
- Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
- Designed for Android phones, tablets and Android TV
- Supports Cloud Save and Immersive mode
- More levels and content coming in updates
Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
What the press said:
“Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.”
10/10 – Destructoid
“The game is a masterpiece.”
5/5 – GiantBomb
“Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.”
5/5 – The Escapist
“Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.”
5/5 – Joystiq
Winner of more than 100 awards, including:
Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable”
Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game”
Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”
GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”
Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”
X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game”
IGN’s “Best Horror Game”
Gold, diamond, dynamite? All makes up a classic game. In Gold Miner Adventure, you would be a miner and mining more and more gold to get money as much as possible is your job. Rocks, mice, dynamites are challenges which may prevent you from high speed? Are you ready? Let’s play! Let’s enjoy Gold Miner Adventure
Outstanding features in Gold Miner Adventure:
★ Simple playing way, all you have to do is touch the screen to release the hook, try to grapple gold or diamonds.
★ Amazing HD graphics
★ Many interesting gifts and things: Lucky leaf, power drink, dynamites, diamond water, rock book …
Have a great and relaxing time with Gold Miner Adventure.
The Great Fusion is a third person graphic adventure set in the year 2022. Rich people are richer and poor people are even poorer. Laws are absurd, the Copyright crusaders prosecute free culture and large corporations are managed by incompetent people. And that’s science fiction, right?
Max, a young and brilliant programmer, will fall into poverty and will fight to make a living trying to avoid falling for his own ignorance, experiencing thousands of crazy situations, amidst countless nods to classic graphic adventures and films from pop culture.
WARNING: - Game may contain STRONG LANGUAGE in certain dialogs.
- Entertaining story with hilarious dialogs
- Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism
- Hand-drawn artwork
- Original soundtrack
- User-friendly interface
- Optimised for touch screen devices
- Multilanguage : English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
We are always trying to improve. We’d be delighted to receive your opinions and we will take them into account for future projects!
*** Awarded as Best German Computer Game 2014 ***
*** Awarded as Best German Family Game 2013 ***
*** Google Play Editors Choice ***
Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.
Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions…?
Features, Features, Features! This is where The Inner World shows what it means to be lavishly with tons of content waiting for you: Screamingly funny dialogues! Numerous tricky puzzles! A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover countless details (at least 325!). A patented multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game! A wonderful comforting atmosphere! Eye-pampering backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) – going up against all current graphic trends! Five spectacular chapters! A story with more twists than any Asposian nose! Stunning cartoon-like animations! The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia as well as professional voice overs – even lip sync! Lots of cut scenes! Optional hotspots! And of course: Robert, the very-very-very-VERY-last hope for Asposia!
-- Texts and voice-overs 100% in English (and German) --
-- Full game, no In-App-Purchases --
-- Tablet support --
"No adventure fan in this world should miss out the cuddlesome story about Robert, Laura and Peck - nobody!" - game2gether.de [91/100]
"A world that will enchant you, an adventure debut that will fascinate you." - gamona.de [84/100]
"That's the way a classic point & click adventure should look like." - gameswelt.de [8/10]
"Great speaker's performance, charming soundtrack." - pcgames.de [86/100]
"The world of Asposia may be hollow, but The Inner World offers a solid […] treat for adventure fans that shouldn't be missed." - alternativemagazineonline.co.uk [9/10]
"If you grew up with games such as Kings Quest or Broken Sword, you will definitely savor Headup Games and Studio Fizbin's point-and-click adventure game The Inner World. […] The game is as beautiful as it is amusing, having some spicy and well-put comments, as well as many memorable characters." - softpedia.com [8.5/10]
"I unashamedly recommend this game to all adventure game fans." - adventureclassicgaming.com [5/5]
Please note: After the current update your Savegame may be lost - we are very sorry, this is caused by a technical problem. To get your progress back, please use the Wishing Well (start new game, touch settings button and then touch it again) and enter one of the following codes to progress fast in the game:
startchapter2 - Root Forest
startchapter3 - Abondoned Dynasty
startchapter4 - Secret of the Basylians
startchapter5 - Asposia's last hope
Sorry again, have fun nonetheless! :)
Fight you're way through this first person, Minecraft style, shooter to find the artifacts while avoiding the rival Temple Hunters and the dangerous Mine Bots that will chase after you and explode on contact.
At you're disposal are a variety of weapons to use, ranging from Crossbows to semi automatic rifles. It's up to you how you choose to complete each temple.
Throughout the temples are carefully placed survival crates. Inside these crates are tools and equipment you'll need to battle you're way to the hidden artifacts.
Try Survival Campaign to see if you can beat this test of survival through temples swarming with enemies. Defeat all the enemies and continue onward.
Do you think you've got what it takes to conquer you're enemies, survive the temples and become the greatest Temple Hunter? Try to survive this dangerous, explosive...blocky? Adventure.
***** Awesome Weapons ******
Use everything from crossbow to pickaxes to M16’s in your battle to dominate the block temple
***** Survival Campaign Mode ******
Can you survive against the elite block enemies as you battle your way through the temples? You can’t leave the level until you have killed all the enemies.
***** Fun Pickups ******
Interact with crates and destroy them to find out what is inside, collect Health Power-ups, Weapons, Ammo, and more!
*Different melee and fire weapons
Go though a lot of levels with style and difficulty like the ones of the 80s,
Platforms, horrible monsters, some less horrible but just as unfriendly monsters, spikes, hearts and treasures. Many treasures.
In Project Shyknight you will find the prettiest pixels of the universe.
Enjoy a platform game as before but now.
Project Shyknight is a platforms game simmilar to other games from the 80s like Manic Miner, Dynamite Dan or Montezuma's Revenge.
You must help our hero collecting all the items in a stage, avoiding funny monsters and other dangers.
Meadowland is, in its core, a story. It is a story of dreams, magic and places far away. It is also an interactive poem, and a slow-paced experience in ambient delight. Explore a world, and enjoy the sights and sounds of it as you do.
In Meadowland you take the role of a faerie, and you are free to explore the world as you see fit, in any pace you deem necessary. As you explore the landscape you will come across magic, secrets, people, and hopefully, a purpose. The point of the game is relax and enjoy the experience provided. Let yourself be immersed, and take the time you need to see everything.
Avoid the moving obstacles and get more characters or hats.
A tribute to one of the best selling indie games!
- Fly as a bird in the air or swim as a fish in the water
- Moving obstacles!
- Lots of characters and hats
- More social! Compete with your friends!
Have fun with Marun, the mouse that runs and jumps everyday. Marun 2 is a fantastic game in which you will have to take a lot of cheeses and kill the enemies. It has 3 different worlds with 9 levels in every world. It has a whole of 27 levels in which Marun´s skills will be tested. will you be able to pass all?
******* How to play *******
- tap left or right to move
- press jump twice, to double jump
- tap "turbor" to run and to jump more rapid in the air
PadGadget - "The graphics in C-Bot are impressive (...) I enjoyed the gameplay – it was unique and innovative." 4/5 ★★★★
★MANY CHALLENGES OF REASONING AND AGILITY★
Use reasoning to do a correct combination of the powers granted to C-Bot. You also need agility to use the powers at the right time and move to the next room.
- 45 Awesome Levels
- Fun for Gamers of all ages
- Cute characters
- Impressive 3D Graphics
- Find hidden jigsaw pieces to unlock secret levels and characters
LIKE C-Bot Puzzle for Updates and News: http://www.facebook.com/cbotofficial
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/cubefactory