Special discount to celebrate the selection as "Google trending app" ($2.99 -> $1.45)
Do not miss the chance.
# support language
- English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified), Germany, French, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay
[Try Free Smart WiFi first!]
If Phone manufacturer had modified WiFi module, it might not work normally. Please let us know if you find problems that don\'t happen in other WiFi Apps.
We recommend to try Free Smart WiFi first and purchase when you are satisfied.
If you dissatisfied with the Smart WiFi Pro or if some functions work wrongly,
please request a refund by email within a week after purchase.
We process a refund without any conditions.
We will try to give you better functions.
[1.7.0 Update logs]
1. Add location based WiFi Auto On/Off.
2. Ring alarm when switching between WiFi and 3G/4G.
3. Notify whether the internet is available when connecting WiFi.
4. Connect to the AP with highest level when WiFi or screen is turned on.
5. Fixed bugs at Android 4.3
# A Wi-Fi App that just makes life easier
- Fast, easy automatic connection with just one click
- Automatically checks if the internet can be used!
- checks and filters an AP with Captive Portal
- Simple U/I allows you to view all information at once.
- Even provides advanced functions including Static IP Settings for each AP and AP Filtering!
- WiFi Auto On/Off location based
*. Captive Portal: an AP with Captive Portal requires to login or exposes ads
# Unique Features
With just one click, you can access WiFi without thinking about which APs to access.
You can use WiFi easily with prioritized automatic connection that takes care of channel interference & signal intensity.
After being connected to WiFi, the app checks if the internet is available. This keeps you from being frustrated while using WiFi.
We provide an easy UI that enables users to check AP Channels, connection sensitivity, security mode, and other details over easy & neat Radar View.
[WiFi Donkey Service]
It’s a WiFi-sharing service that allows Smart WiFi users to access secured AP between Smart WiFi users.
If you share more than 1 secured AP, then other users can also access the AP.
[AP Filtering ]
APs that are always inaccessible and interfering will be excluded from the list.
[Notification of network change]
Ring alarm when switching from WiFi to 3G/4G.
# Premium Functions
Turn on the WiFi automatically when in range of designated AP.
[Automatic conversion to 3G]
When Internet access via WiFi is impossible, the app will automatically switch to 3G and provide a smooth WiFi experience.
(Internet may not be available, even if you’re connected to an AP with strong signals and vice versa. Smart WiFi checks if the Internet actually works and decides whether it should switch to 3G.)
Even when your phone is in power-saving mode, it will maintain the WiFi connection to ensure that you can use services like Music Play without interruption.
[Confirming Captive Portal]
In case of asking to log in or accessing APs showing Ads, these are displayed on Status bar and can be automatically filtered according to settings.
[Static IP Settings for Each AP]
By setting up fixed IPs for each AP, you can access the AP very quickly, even when it is difficult to access.
[WEP Key Index]
You can designate the Key Index for WEP Mode when accessing AP.
# Help us translate
- Please help us support your own language through the Translation Menu inside Smart WiFi App
# How to Use
- You can read detailed descriptions for usages by tabbing “Run App→ Menu Button→ About→ YouTube Icon."
[tag: wifi, wi-fi, smart wifi, internet, network, one-click, save battery, shake, easy, radar, 3g, 4g, lte, ap, share, keep, static ip, auto, captive portal]
* Caution: Versions below 1.1.3 will be disabled.
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Connect your devices at a glance and share your files at extra high speeds. Say “goodbye” to complicated Wi-Fi network settings and connections, in order to share your files. All you need, is to connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
You can create your own Wi-Fi hotspot on your device and have others connected to it, or connect your device to an already existing network, or use a Wi-Fi direct connection!
• Connect two or more devices to the same WiFi network.
• Once the devices are discovered send files to one or multiple devices.
• The received files are stored in the WiFiFileTransfer folder of the sdcard.
Wi-Fi File Transfer uses the Samsung Chord technology.
tags: WiFi, Wi-Fi, file, share, transfer, exchange, beam, WiFi direct
Transfer image peer to peer with wifi direct
1. start app on two device
2. connect to each other
3. select image file then send
You need two devices with "WiFi Direct" support for this app to work (like Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Galaxy SIII, etc).
Galaxy Nexus、Galaxy S3、Nexus 7 test can be used
Android version 4.1.2
Uses WiFi direct so no external WiFi or data connection is required. Completely peer to peer.
To use, install the application on both devices and run it to search and connect to WiFi direct devices.
Works on both tablets and phones.
No wires, no drivers, no cables, no bluetooth only WiFi on a fresh air and browser to connect your Android device with desktop or laptop or even another android device with Droid Over Wifi app installed!
One button to start. Transfer, view, stream, rename, move, delete files and folders immediately over WiFi with any Browser and any OS.
• MediaView feature enables on the fly filter content and display video and audio files contained in current folder. You can stream full screen Mpeg4, Ogg and WebM videos directly from your phone and meanwhile view your photos in other tab of the browser.
• Folder Bookmarks feature.
• Folder Size feature quickly counts size of folders and displays it with nice visually graphs.
• Folder upload (Chrome only) and download by using zip
• Upload multiple files at once with no size limit. Progress is visible in real time of each concrete file. Drag and Drop of files supported for multiple files upload.
• Download multiple files at one with no size limit. Multiple file download feature is automatically packing selected files into ZIP file and offered for download.
• Create, Rename and Delete files and folders in easy and straightforward way with keyboard and mouse
• Move and Copy files and folders with smart auto-complete feature
• Sort files and folders by name, size or date modified
• Pin Code protection
• Droid Over WiFi runs as a background service, so you can switch to any other app while browsing your files
• Very small footprint
• HTML 5 compatible web browser and internet connection are required. For best experience use Google Chrome.
• Android device with Droid Over WiFi enabled and desktop or laptop should be on the same WiFi network. This mean connected to same router or access point.
• If you don`t see external SD card press "Home" and two times "Previous Directory"
• Droid Over WiFi has no limits, push it to the limits! Transfer files over wifi of any size and in any quantity.
‘Best WiFi’ is a lightweight application that automatically switches between saved APNs based on their signal strengths. So if while you are pacing in the office or walking around at home, and the signal strength drops below the pre-set level, ‘Best WiFi’ will go through your saved APNs and automatically connect to the one with the best signal at the time.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to email me. My contact details are at the bottom.
It requires 2 users connected to the same wireless network, and than, the sender can send a file simply by inserting receiver IP address, or selecting the receiver user name from the list of connected users, after that, files will be trasferred as soon as possible.
Received file are stored in the specified folder on the storage memory.
It's also possible to send files selected from an external file browser, like a Photo Gallery, via "Send"/"Share" action.
If you like this App it is possible to purchase the No-Ads version here:
A PC versione exists, at:
PC Version is a java runnable file, so you need JRE (JavaSE-1.6) installed on your machine in order to run it.
the first-ever PC remote control experience, and a home cloud computing environment. With the installation of "Wi-Fi GO! Remote", your Android mobile devices transforms into a remote controller for the following functions:
*DLNA Media Hub provides support to the latest DLNA standard and allows you to share media files wirelessly anytime, anywhere.
*Smart Motion Control allows you to remotely control your computer through detecting your mobile device's motions.
*File Transfer provides you with the easiest wireless file transfer solution between your computer and mobile device
*Remote Desktop allows you to view your computer’s desktop and remotely operate your computer in real-time from your mobile device.
*Remote Keyboard & Mouse allows you to use your mobile device’s touch panel as a remote keyboard and mouse for your computer.
*Capture & Send allows to take screenshots and send them to another Wi-Fi device.
Before using Wi-Fi GO! Remote as a remote controller of Wi-Fi GO! functions, you have to:
1.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! on your ASUS selected motherboards.
2.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! Remote on your Android mobile devices to communicate with Wi-Fi GO! in PC.
3.Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your computer and the Android mobile devices.
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
This plugin/tool supports direct connections via HTTP over WiFi/WLAN between two Android devices, or between Android (Server) and any device or computer with a Web browser or WebDAV client.
It creates a local Web+WebDAV server. The server URL can either be scanned as a QR-Code, or entered manually.
Although this is mainly a plugin for Total Commander, it can also be used standalone: Simply select some files in any file manager, or text, or an URL, and then use the "share" function to send it to the WiFi plugin. This will start a server and show the URL and QR-Code for the server.
Great to transfer data locally between two Android devices without going through the cloud! Your data will never leave your own wireless LAN network.
Note: Both devices need to be in the same WiFi network. If the sender isn't part of a WiFi network, this tool will offer to create its own access point, or start a WiFi direct connection. Other devices can then connect to this network to transfer data. If you scan the QR-Code from a copy of the WiFi plugin, the connection will be established automatically, and closed automatically when disconnecting.
If you urgently need the internet access in your trafel or during a meeting with friends, using this application you can quickly and easily find the nearest place which has Wi Fi internet access.
WHY DO WE BENEFIT. HOW DOES IT WORK. OUR ADVANTAGES.
◉ Easily search: search public places on the map and by address where there is wi-fi (restaurants, cafe, bars, parks, hotels, hostels, shopping centers, cinemas etc.).
◉ Passwords for WIFI: access to millions wi-fi hotspots and passwords worldwide..
◉ Useful for travel: save money on 3G/4G Internet during traveling and trips abroad.
◉ Add new places: share passwords for wi-fi and add new places (cafes, bars, parks, etc.).
◉ Geolocation: detects your location and shows the nearest wi-fi hotspots.
◉ Free: free app and does not contain a embedded shopping.
◉ get access to millions wifi hotspots around the world
◉ find nearest for you places with wi-fi
◉ add new places with wifi and passwords for it
◉ use app in your travel and save money on 3G/4G internet
◉ write a tips with wifi passwords.
•Estimates usage and charge times based on your use
•Displays status of Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Tethering and more
•Informs you of recent applications and screen settings
BattMan is ad free
• Sliding scales and amount
• BOGO plus half off
• Manual discount calculator
• Additional Discount
• Tip calculator with check divider
• Uses local currencies
TakeOff is ad free.
Add a location to your list of favorites to mark a cabin hideaway, hotel, restaurant, meet-up or any place you want to find later. Use the route feature to navigate to any saved location. Send a text message to your family or friends to share a location. Set an alarm or timer to help you tend the parking meter.
• One touch location tagging (long press)
• Enable vehicle bluetooth to automatically set location
• Drag and drop the location icon while on the go
• Get turn by turn directions or start a route to any saved location
• Share your locations via text message
• Open shared locations right inside TagBack
• Use TagBack to locate GPS devices
• Allow TagBack to deliver location information to family members
• TagBack helps you monitor loved ones or elderly parents
• Map and Satellite views
• Direction indicator, distance and bearing display
• Expand and retract direction indicator
• Relative altitude display to assist you in multilevel structures (subject to signal)
• Previous and favorite location selections
• Changeable location icons
• Keep Screen on, Notification sound and Vibration settings
• Set an alarm or timer