24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG-4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating window.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
G+ Beta: http://goo.gl/mqBVlZ
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, powered by Ivideon.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
SEO: wireless camera, spy cam, broadcasting, ip camera, nanny cam, ipcam, pet monitor
*** We will issue a FULL REFUND within 30 days if you are not happy with our app ***
This app has been tested with hundreds of different camera models. It includes the following features:
- Remotely view and control over 600 different IP camera models
- Record video from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Hear audio remotely (Panasonic/Sony/Foscam . Only if your cameras support audio)
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, petcam or workplaces.
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Best IP camera viewer on the market
Developed by the same company that creates the popular IP Cam viewer for iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and Windows desktop. If for any reasons you are not happy with our app, we will issue a full refund. Contact us at http://ipcamsoft.com/contact.php .
This app supports over 2000 different makes/models including the following IP camera brands:
BiKal IP CCTV
JDL Digital Systems
Remote Eyes DVR
Is it necessary to spend bucks on surveillance cameras? You have a better option, with Alfred! Turn your unused smartphones to surveillance cameras for free. Your smartphone is definitely more versatile and powerful than IP cameras in the market. If you are looking for a home security solution, baby monitor, pet monitor or an IP cam, stop searching now that you have Alfred.
Video surveillance has never been easier. Install Alfred the mobile app on two Android phones. One is your Camera at your designated location and take the other one with you as a Viewer. Log in with the same Google account, and that’s it! You are now connected to your loved ones via WiFi or 3G/4G from anywhere in the world. With Alfred’s motion detection feature, you are alerted with surveillance photos. Alfred keeps you informed at all times.
What’s so special about Alfred?
1. Alfred is friendly: Easy to use. No tutorial required at all.
2. Alfred supports multiple Viewers and multiple Cameras.
3. Alfred is always ready: Alfred minimizes the launch time. After you select your camera, you can see the secured location within 1-3 seconds even when you are using mobile connection.
4. Alfred is fast: With the tech, in less than a second, Alfred connects you and the secured location with the shortest latency and the highest interactivity.
5. Alfred is efficient: Depending on your network speed, Alfred adjusts video quality so you have clearer images and lag-free streaming.
6. Alfred is perceptive: Alfred offers free motion detection features. You get free photo messages from Alfred when motions are detected. Clicking on the message, you are directed to real-time surveillance of the specific location.
7. Alfred is deterrent: Two-way communication feature allows you to warn and deter unauthorized visitors.
8. Alfred is interactive: Sing to your baby or talk to your pets with the two-way communication feature.
1. Alfred is your baby cam. Alfred makes sure you are the first one to know if your baby is crying, sleeping or waking up. When your baby rolls over, Alfred sends you a motion detection message right away.
2. Alfred is your pet monitor. Alfred knows that they all look innocent but will help you identify who knocked over the trashcan. Interact with your pets with Alfred’s two-way communication features.
3. Alfred is your office surveillance camera. Manage your staff, visitor and assets with Alfred. Alfred secures your properties by sending you photo messages when motions are detected. Alfred is more responsive than other IP cameras.
4. Alfred is your nanny cam. Alfred makes it easier to manage your nanny or caretaker, and rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands.
5. Alfred is your home security system. Alfred guards your doors and garage to check if you have visitors, if your children have arrived home from school, if there is any suspicious people around, or if anyone left garbage at your doorstep. Alfred ensures that you are alerted when there is a break in or any suspicious activities.
6. Alfred is your spy cam. Alfred collects photo and footage evidence for you.
How can Alfred serve you?
1. Attach a fisheye lens to your smartphone for a wide-angle view.
2. Don’t worry about power cords and sockets. A mobile battery or a power bank for your phone can solve the problem. Locate your Camera phone wherever you prefer.
3. It is suggested to locate your phone closer to a WiFi station to ensure stable connection.
4. Press “Save Power” to keep your Camera phone connected for longer.
5. Where a tripod or a camera stand is not available, you can set up the Camera phone and target at your designated direction easily with a mug.
6. Any unused Android phone can work as your Camera phone, start watching over your location 24/7, and send you alerts if something comes up. tinyCam, dropCam and webcam.
Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your Android, iOS or Nokia S60 phones or tablets, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC.
Apart from Android, "Web of Cam" also supports iPhone, iPad and Nokia S60 devices. Please visit our web site http://webofcam.com to download the application for other platforms.
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video and audio streaming at high quality
- Web interface: http://app.webofcam.com
- 2-way audio
- switch front/rear camera. Turn on/off LED
- Zooming control, exposure control
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
ip camera, ip cam, wifi camera, wifi cam, web cam, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, pet monitor, spy cam, streaming, video monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, wireless cam, Free Wireless Cam, ipcam, webcam, home security.
The app supports:
2-way audio function
connecting via QR Code
View real-time video from IP camera on smart phones
auto cruise, including horizontal cruisse and vertical cruise
supports 2 languages:English; Chinese ;
Cammy is 100% free and that includes free cloud storage
Easy set-up. Cammy supports multiple IP cameras with auto set-up
Motion detection. View events by date, day and time
Local live view. See a live view of your camera
Data privacy. Camera footage remains private and secure within the cloud. Only you have access to your data.
Share a camera with other house members, friends and family
Turn webcams and old smartphones into security cameras with our complimentary app "CammyCam."
Here's how Cammy works:
1. Download the free app
2. Connect the app to an IP camera
3. View motion-detected events via the Cammy app or website
Add Cammy Home Alarm and get additional features including:
Real intruder alerts
24/7 professional monitoring
Automatic arm / disarm
Call the police
"Give it a go, we're sure you'll love it!" - Ucam247
"As a free solution Cammy is certainly worthwhile and makes monitoring multiple cameras, even if they’re different brands, easier than ever." - TechGuide.com.au
“It’s the easiest way to monitor what matters most, whether at home or at work, when you’re out and about or travelling. It’s easy to set up and only takes a few minutes” - Charlie Brown, Tech Editor The Today Show
Check out UCam247 Wireless IP Cameras, they come in indoor and outdoor versions from standard VGA quality video all the way up to 1080p Full HD with built-in SD card DVR's, long range WiFi N, up to 15m night vision.
Why not give Cammy a try?
Need help? Have feedback? We’d love to hear from you: email@example.com
Follow Cammy: @CammyMobileApp on Twitter, facebook.com/cammyapp
No setup, plug and play, see and hear of phone's video and voice in PC at same network or internet ( your route must support).
Support IE, Firefox and Chrome, no software installed.
It is total open source project (
https://github.com/Teaonly/android-eye) , you can rebuilt it without Google AD :)
A WebRTC based camera app is also online now, you can share you android phone camera over internet.
- Watch live video from anywhere in the world
- EasyScan Technology allows for easiest setup on the market
- Listen in & speak with 2-way audio right from your phone
- Take instant snapshots with the touch of a button
- Archive captured moments and view them later
For more information on AirSight IP Cameras go to http://www.x10.com
Turn your Android device into an Onvif Ip Camera. Connect it to your NVR or VMS using video surveillance standard protocols.
Ocular provides an easy access web that allows you to connect it even over 3G.
*Easy Web Access
*Upnp port mapping
SEO: onvif, rtsp, http-rtsp, mjpeg, smart webcam, ip camera, wifi camera, security camera, nanny camera, security camera, ipcam, pet monitor, video streaming, spy camera, home monitoring, cctv, vlc, browser, nanny cam.
✔ Supported types of streaming: RTSP, RTP, UDP (Multicast stream support),HTTP-HLS, RTMP, MMS
✔ Recording from live camera
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting
✔ Thumbnails for live streams
✔ Support M3U channel list
✔ Easy streams list control – add, delete and modify your streams
✔ Preview video while browsing in camera list
✔ Replay for live HLS stream
✔ Hardware decoder using hardware acceleration with processor optimization – high speed rendering for modern platform
✔ Multi-core decoding provides the dual-core device’s performance
✔ Smooth playback of FLV files, you do not need to install the Flash Player plug-in
✔ Ad free
This application is based on VXG Android mobile video player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
VXG video player SDK features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videoexpertsgroup
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet any problem.
It's also an awesome app for pulling off pranks: you can remotly trigger funny sounds on your phone or toggle its flash.
Get the PRO version to get rid of the ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.majorkernelpanic.spydroidd
If you're still not convinced here is a feature list that sums up pretty well what spydroid is capable of:
- The stream can be directly read by VLC which is great because VLC is a very powerful tool, for example you can really easily record the stream in a file. See the FAQ to find out how.
- You can enable/disable sound or video streaming
- The resolution, the bitrate and the framerate of the stream can be configured remotly... Two video encoders are available for the video streaming: H.263 and H.264. For sound streaming AMR and AAC are available.
- The flash can be controlled remotly !
- You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera (if your phone has one)
- Funny sounds can be played on the phone from the HTTP interface ! Awesome isn't it ? :p
- Streams can be multicasted (ie. they can be played back on several computers at once if your network allows it. See explanations in the FAQ)
- You can like the facebook page, and yes this is a feature !
If you have questions, check out this FAQ: https://code.google.com/p/spydroid-ipcamera/wiki/FAQ.
If you enjoyed Spydroid, or its source code (that I've tried to make as clear as possible), please rate the app on Google Play, I would reallllly realllly appreciate :) And if you go and like the facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/spydroidipcamera), you will be rewarded with all my gratitude :p
* Control left, right, up, down camera.
* Shoot image realtime and save your phone in folder IP_Camera.
* View image with library image beautiful.
sorry for the previous version fails, I will try to improve in future versions.
Foscam is the world leading brand focusing on IP Camera.Foscam is distributing IP cameras in over 70 countries.
With Foscam Viewer, you can view and control your Foscam IP Camera from your Android phones and tablets. You can use it for watching your home, kids and pets anywhere if you can get a 3G or WiFi connection. Start to enjoy your security life now!
- Search and add Foscam IP Cameras in WLAN.
- Access Foscam IP Cameras by DDNS URL.
- Access Foscam IP Cameras by scanning P2P QR code.
- Real-time screenshot and recording.
- P/T/Z control.
- Manage the screenshot and recording files on your phone.
Notice: FI9820W and FI8620W are not compatible with this app.
TrackView is the ONLY app that can simultaneously do event detection, GPS location tracking, video surveillance, remote video recording and much more!
No equipment to buy, no messy wires, you can install TrackView on your device in less than one minute!
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. IPcam for Video and audio monitoring
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote audio and video recording
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
Three easy steps to get started in less than ONE minute:
TrackView is easy to install. Just a couple of clicks, and you are there.
You can use your existing gmail account user name and password to login to TrackView. Please use the SAME account to login to all devices. Before login, please also give a device name to your device so that you can distinguish them.
3. Enjoy your protection
Once you have multiple devices logged-in, you can monitor, track, or buzz a remote device by one click. You can also check the alert messages, record and playback your clips.
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
A brief note on depth perception
To device stereo audio to fool our ears into "hearing" stereo sound, is way much easier than to device stereo image to fool our eyes into "seeing" stereo scene. Firstly, the scene (be it still or motion pictures) has to be produced in such a way that the "depth" information is encoded into the scene seemlessly. And secondly the viewer will need a device to mount over their eyes in order to decode the "depth" out of the sene. For example, to see the stereo 3D effect (the "depth" of a scene) in a moive theater, you need to wear a pair of specialized glasses.
One of the most "handy" way to see stereo 3D effect has been known for decades as the "Magic Eye." It's handy because, while the production of the stereogram encoding the depth information is just as tedious as in other 3D motion pictures, you don't need to mount anything over your eyes; the naked eyes will do the trick.
But then, if you have not yet had the wonderful experience of Magic Eye, you might want to google "Magic Eye" for some hints and tips as to how you can get started fast and easy. Or, if you have been a happy Magic Eye person for years just like me, then read on...
Magic Eyes in Motion
Now you can watch and play the stereo 3D animation by using the very same Magic Eye. Just position the phone screen in its landscape orientation and place it in front of your eyes 20 to 40 cm away, just like you have been doing the Magic Eye before. Lo and behold, a hexagonal tunnel spins in space and a few astroids flies through the tunnel and come toward you.
How to Play
At the start-up, this application enters the stand-by mode and await your tapping action on the screen to start. Note that the text at the bottom of the screen is NOT prepared for the Magic Eye.
Starting from Level 1, and through Level 7, you will have 60 seconds at each level to retrieve the flying astroids coming through the spinning tunnel. The spinning tunnel exerts a centrifugal force on the astroids and thus pushing them toward the walls of the tunnel. The objects will crash and burn when hitting the walls of the tunnel, or arrive at your side safely if you manage to drag and thus slow down the spinning speed of the tunnel. Slower spinning speed exerts small centrifugal force, you know the physics.
For each object arrives at your side (or rather, for each object you catch), you get one point. You need at least one point at each level to advance to the next level. The flying speed (toward you) of the objects decreases, and the idle spinning speed of the tunnel increases, as the level goes from 1 through 7. You know what I am doing.
If you get through Level 7, and I must admit you gotta be so good at touch-screen drag control, the game will loop back to Level 1. And at each loop back, the flying speed (toward you) of the objects, level to level, will decrease further and further.
For the beginners, Level 1 is designed to get you familiar with the scene. Astroids at this level fly fast enough to reach your side (and score) regardless the exerted centrifugal force. You don’t need to drag the spinning tunnel at this level, but of course you may choose to as a exercise. Starting from Level 2 though, you will have to drag on the screen to slow down the spinning.
So, have fun watching and playing. Be aware of the astroid crash-bang audio effect. It could be very loud and noisy to other people near you.
We will fly through the tunnel and out to the Space for some adventure. Coming soon, I hope.
The background picture was retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hannys_voorwerp.jpg
Bluetooth-paired devices will connect faster! So try to pair with each others before entering the game.
Bluetooth usability can vary significantly across the devices available on the market. I have tried on 4 phones playing at the same time before publishing. These are two HTC Legend, one Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010, and one Viewsonic ViewPad 7e.
Depending on the device hardware, the Bluetooth connections may break when players firing too many missiles and/or dropping too many bombs. However, the game will always try to connect back to each other, even after been interrupted by incoming phone calls.
How to play:
Start the game, hold your device in landscape orientation like holding the steering wheel and observe the note on the screen. If, and only if, the scene spins horizontally like crazy, then you need to long-hold touch the screen for 1 second so that the game will know the device has implemented its accelerometers differently (against android API specification). The ViewPad 7e is one of such devices.
Then tap the screen to start flying. Your ship will automatically cruise forward. All you need to do is rotate the device clockwise to turn right and counterclockwise to turn left, much like driving a car. Flip the screen with the top edge outward to head down, and the top edge inward to head up.
When another player is connected, one Bluetooth icon will be added to the right edge of the screen. So for example, if 3 players (including yourself) are connected, each one will see two Bluetooth icons. Other players’ ship appears on the screen as a colored simple cube.
To fire missile (which is in orange color), long-hold touch the screen. The battery-shape indicator at the top-left edge of the screen shows how many missiles are ready to launch.
You can also drop bombs (which is in blue color) by tapping the screen. The bombs are dropped behind you to protect yourself from been fired upon when you are tailed by other players. The battery-shape indicator at the bottom-left edge of the screen shows how many bombs are ready to deploy. The bombs are timed to explode if not been hit by players.
The green battery is your life indicator; starts out full and decreases by each missile or bomb hit. When you are dead, you will start over again immediately, emerging from some other location in space.
The center-bottom indicator is your device’s processing speed. When the speed is low (too many missiles for example), you will experience minor to significant lag due to lower frame rate.
If you don’t know how to "see" stereo scene by crossing your naked eyes (hence the name cross-eye or magic-eye), you may want to Google the internet on that topic first.
How to Play
In this episode, you will fly in the outer space. The setting includes one space station and 7 space ships. Each ship has different color (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow & white) and shading so that they can be distinguished from the unreachable stars (as background).
Your mission is to bring the ships (I call then LIS in this game) back to the space station.
Use the following four actions to control the game.
1. Tap the screen. This action is used when:
- At the start-up, the game enters standby mode and waits for your tap to begin. Before you tap, adjust the roll & pitch (see below) of the screen to best your view angle.
- You can "grab" or attach an LIS when you get close enough to that LIS. Its color & shade will become transparent to signal that you are within the attachable distance.
- Another tap when an LIS is attached will release that LIS.
- If you tap and neither an LIS is within attachable distance nor an LIS is attached, then:
* the background stars will blink (dim) once so that you can see better other LIS out there among the stars, if there is any; or
* the stars do not blink because no LIS is in your facing direction (the half-sphere you are facing). Try to turn left-right or up-down and continue tapping to find one.
2. Touch and hold the screen. This action will move you forward. You can bump into the station or an LIS if you fast forward all the way.
3. Turn the screen to left or right (adjust roll angle). You rotate the handler to turn left or right when you drive a car; just like that. You rotate the screen counter-clockwise to turn left and clockwise to turn right. There is one catch though. Because the left and right images are fixed on the screen for your both eyes, your head (and hence eyes) will need to tilt accordingly when you turn the screen so that both eyes can receive the correct images to give you clear depth perception. My experience is that it’s not that difficult but does need a few round of exercise.
4. Flip the screen to up or down (adjust pitch angle). Flip the screen face toward upside to turn your fly direction down, or flip the screen face toward downside to turn your fly direction up. This action is very similar to when you hold a piece of glass (as a view window) and try to see things around you through that glass panel. Your depth perception will not (virtually) be affected by this action.
So, how do you bring the 7 LIS back to the station? Firstly you need to identify where they are among the stars by searching for spots with bright colors. Then move forward to one of them and attach when getting close enough to the target LIS. Fly back and into the station through either gate (hole) and release the LIS. Repeat for all LIS.
Make sure you release the LIS within the station to score. Both gates will close when you fly into the station.
A timer will display the time elapsed since you tap the screen to start the game. The timer stops on the last LIS been release inside the station. See how fast you can complete the mission. My record is 7 minutes & 19 seconds.
This game will not record high scores. And you will have to manually restart the game if you want. Just press the "back" or "home" buttons on your phone and go to the app page and start the application again.
You hold the phone in its landscape orientation and tilt to left or right to change (rotate) your view angle. You can move your position in space forward by long-holding (touching the screen and staying on) and to bring objects in front of you closer. Think of these objects as big balloons in space, and your mission is to search and crash head on all of them.
The only problem is that AI2 handles floating point operations so poorly that you will get probably less than 2 fps with average Android 4.x phones, as I did with Sony Xperia M and Sharp SH930.
So I removed one dimension of calculation from the 3D matrix and tried to make it look and feel like 2.5D, so to speak. Still I got less than 10 fps on my test phones.
Scoring is simple. You crash all of the eight (8) objects as fast as you can.
Make sure you have a fast phone to run this app.
The author is not affiliated to MIT or its AI2 team in any way other than just a happy user.
You will need a QR code scanner such as Google Goggles in order to subscribe to friends' channel.
You will need to replace the default photo ID of your channel with an image of your choice before it is available to be subscribed by friends. You can still subscribe to friends' channel without activating your own channel.
All photos posted will last 3 days only.
You can post photos to friends' channel, just like posting to your own channel.
This app is implemented in MIT AI2, uses Google account management, Google Maps, Google Drive and Google FusionTables resources. The author is NOT affiliated to MIT or MIT AI2 team, nor to Google, Google Maps, Google Drive or Google FusionTables teams, in any way other than just a happy user.
Supports only wifi LAN environment, and is capable of reaching viewer (LanViewer) phones of a 2nd domain.
Supports maximum 4 viewer (LanViewer) phones concurrently.
This LanCamera (server) phone will automatically connect to up to 4 LanViewer (client) phones.
Now with audio support.
It picks up audio signal from microphone and displays as a spectrum wheel of frequencies at real time.
Three ranges of frequency spectrum, 43Hz - 22KHz, 21.5Hz – 11KHz, and 10.8Hz – 5.5KHz, are selectable by tapping on the screen.
The frequencies are displayed from the lowest to the highest counterclockwise starting at the 3 o’clock position, and also in color from red through green to blue.
If, for a period of short of time, no active audio (music, vocal or loud noise) has been picked up by the microphone, some bugs will show up and approach the spectrum wheel. Think of the scene as cockroaches take over your kitchen in the night.
The spectrum wheel will discharge an electric shock and kill the bugs when they come in contact with the wheel, and releasing a flashing lightning with a bang. If the media sound volume is on, the bang (as a noise) will be recursively picked up by the app and scare off other bugs a little bit.
Have fun watching!
Due to the low execution speed on my HTC Legend, I choose not to implement cross-eye mode for this game, and hence insert “Uni” in the app name. For those who possess dual-core CPU smart phone and wish to play the game in cross-eye mode, please drop me a note and I will try to compile one and publish here.
This game is way much easier to play than the previous two. You will first tap the screen to lift off and start the game. Your ship will automatically cruise forward.
Control your fly direction by rotating the phone counter-clockwise to turn left and clockwise to turn right; much like driving a car.
Flip the screen with the top edge outward to head down, and the top edge inward to head up. That’s it. Just remember to adjust the pitch (flipping) and roll (rotating) to a comfortable position and orientation before tapping and starting the game.
Your mission is to chase and smash the LIS’s (flying objects in colors) on the earth surface. The LIS’s will slowly move toward the spot on the earth directly under the sun, and can freely move on the earth surface or fly up in the sky.
Most of the LIS’s, and sometime the sun too, will be masked by the earth. You may tap the screen to “see through” the earth for a short one second to help yourself locate the sun and the LIS’s.
The text at the bottom shows you the number of LIS’s been smashed, the fuel of your ship, and the altitude over the earth surface. When the fuel level drops below zero, the game is over and restarts again. When you smash an LIS, you get refuel.
Different colors of the LIS’s denote different generations. When an LIS is smashed, it will reappear as a next generation (hence different color) LIS and might equipped with a better escape strategy. The revolution algorithm (roughly) ensures that you will spend more time chasing LIS’s when you play long enough.
Have fun playing.
The earth map was taken from here:
The theme was taken from here: