Offer valid till April 28.
One of the best apps available for Android for remote surveillance, control and video recording for your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams (100,000+ active users). Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future updates for free! More than 25 major updates per year with new features!
Listed as a featured app on Google TV. View your security cams right from the sofa!
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM 2013 models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras support.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server, or Dropbox.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection.
- Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes only couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface (Google TV, Amazon Fire TV).
Features under development:
- Widgets (PRO only).
- RTSP protocol.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
Help the app to be translated!
What our customers say about the app:
"By far the best IP cam app I've used, and I've tried a lot. 2 way audio for FOSCAM is just what I've been waiting for."
"Great app, just the job for my home CCTV System with 8 cameras."
"This is by far the best IP camera control app. Worth every penny. Dev updates with new cams and features all of the time. Great work!"
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by TheIphoneAppReview.com
*** We will issue FULL REFUND within 30 days if you are not happy with our app ***
Remotely view and control your IP cameras using this Android mobile app. For additional information, please visit our website at www.IPCamSoft.com . This app DOES NOT WORK with webcam.
Have iPhone and Ipad ? Try our IP Cam Soft app for iOS
This app has been tested with hundreds of different camera models. It includes the following features:
- Remotely view and control over 600 different IP camera models
- Record video from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Hear audio remotely (Panasonic cameras only . Only if your cameras support audio)
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, petcam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Best IP camera viewer on the market
- We will issue FULL REFUND if you are not happy with your purchase.
Developed by the same company that creates the popular IP Cam viewer all other major mobile OS. If for any reasons you are not happy with our app, we will issue a full refund ANYTIME after you purchase the app . Contact us at http://ipcamsoft.com/contact.php .
This app supports over 2000 different makes/models (this app currently does not support cameras with H.264 streaming method). Not sure if this app works if your cameras ? ? Please go to http://ipcamsoft.com/models.php to see a list of supported model or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you buy.
Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your Android, iOS or Nokia S60 phones or tablets, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC.
Apart from Android, "Web of Cam" also supports iPhone, iPad and Nokia S60 devices. Please visit our web site http://webofcam.com to download the application for other platforms.
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video and audio streaming at high quality
- Web interface: http://app.webofcam.com
- 2-way audio
- switch front/rear camera. Turn on/off LED
- Zooming control, exposure control
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
ip camera, ip cam, wifi camera, wifi cam, web cam, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, pet monitor, spy cam, streaming, video monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, wireless cam, Free Wireless Cam, ipcam, webcam, home security.
- Tap to Center(TTC): camera moves to the position you tapped; or Tap to Move for those do not support TTC: camera moves to the direction (1 out of 4 or 8) against the center;
- global camera view overlay, you can keep an eye on your camera while doing other things;
- flick to move: camera moves to the direction you flicked;
- view and control (PTZ) your camera in portrait or landscape view;
- no limitation on number of cameras;
- disable screen lock during viewing;
- support many different camera types;
- share camera access with your friends and family;
- audio support for selected cameras;
- HD (H.264) video streaming for selected cameras.
Supported camera brands:
ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, Digitus, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, IP Webcam, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico DVR, Panasonic, Rayvision DVR, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis Iprobot3, TopSee, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links
Please visit JerryHuang.net for detailed supported camera types and tested list. Un-supported camera owners are welcome to draw my attention.
Right now, only MJPEG cameras are supported, but more will be added soon (MPEG-4, H264).
Main features are :
* Unlimited number of cameras
* Pan, Tilt, Zoom control (PTZ) for many models
* digital zoom (pinch to zoom) also for cameras without an optical zoom
* Move your camera by just clicking on the image over 8 directions
* Save photos of the current camera
* Patrol operation (horizontal, vertical)
* Brightness, contrast control
* Hi or low resolution to save bandwidth
* Scrollable Dashboard view, to keep an eye on all your cameras
* Ability to choose the cameras shown in the Dashboard
This app is still under development, if you find your camera is not compatible, or some features and missing/not working, just send an email with manufacturer/model and I'll do my best to add/fix it.
Right now, many cameras from the following manufacturers are compatible:
* I Cam
* IP Cam
* Neo CoolCam
* TP Link
"Web of Cam Internet Edition" is the latest version of the "Web of Cam". In the Internet Edition, the viewer is able to connect to cameras over the internet! Camera discovery is no longer needed now. What you need is to login to your Google account on both the viewer and camera unit and that's all!
The Internet Edition supports remote flash light control and front/rear camera switch. So, not just watching the live video, you can now turn your LED light on and switch to front camera from 10,000 miles away!
Currently Internet Edition is only available on Android platform. Apps on other platforms will come soon!
Internet Edition Features:
1. Login the same Google account on both Camera and Viewer unit and start remote video monitoring right away. Camera discovery is no longer necessary.
2. A viewer unit is able to connect to multiple cameras with the same Google account.
3. A camera unit is able to be seen by many viewers with the same Google account.
4. Remote flash (LED) light control.
5. Remote front/rear camera switch
6. Screen rotation
7. Video snapshot
ip camera, ip cam, wifi camera, wifi cam, web cam, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, pet monitor, spy cam, streaming, video monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam. ipcam, webcam
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Use IP Webcam with tinyCam Monitor on another android device or with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
* Video recording in webm or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
* Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
* Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
* Date, time and battery level video overlay.
* Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
* Videochat support (e.g. Skype, Chatroulette, only video stream for Windows only via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
SEO: ip webcam, wireless camera, spy cam, video streaming, broadcasting, ip camera, wifi camera, audio streaming, nanny cam, security camera, ipcam, pet monitor.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Works Anywhere WiFi/3G/4G LTE
- Motion Detection
- Cloud Storage - Free (2GB Dropbox)
- Email Alert of Motion
- Scheduled Motion Detection
- 24/7 Recording
- Ultra High Definition Video & Audio
MONITOR LIVE - Install WardenCam on your spare device and pocket phone. Sign in with any gmail account as "cam" & "viewer". Place the spare device anywhere of interest at home, in the kitchen, the garage, your office. Monitor live on the pocket phone anywhere with internet.
PROTECT - Enjoy peace of mind without keeping a constant eye on things. Link your Dropbox space for cloud storage and start motion detection. Customize in settings to start 24/7 recording. Simple and secure!
RECEIVE ALERT - Receive an alert immediately when an intruder is detected, the kids arrive home from school, or your elderly relatives are moving about their day. Play back event recordings from the cloud storage.
SAVE MONEY - Don't buy an expensive IP camera. Put that older android device back to work. Use WardenCam to transform your spare device to the most advanced web surveillance camera for free.
1. INSTANT SETUP: Log in with a gmail account. Link to Dropbox space. No router configuration required. Start protecting the ones you care in 60 seconds
2. ACCESS ANYWHERE: Receive live video, audio, event alert, and DVR capture anywhere with internet service
3. MOTION DETECTION: Once camera module is armed, app automatically records motion event video to the cloud server and sends mobile and email alerts for the user. Robust algorithm you can trust
4. TWO-WAY AUDIO: Talk while watching the live streaming. Send voice to the camera device. Prevent a negtive action before it ever happens
5. DROPBOX INTEGRATION: Video logs and event logs are uploaded to Dropbox 24/7 accessible from all mobile and desktop platforms. With power cable connected and screen turned off, DVR function can run forever
6. VIDEO REPLAY: DVR and motion capture recordings can be played natively within the app. Users can directly manage the Dropbox folder such as deleting contents within the app
How to test:
The best way is to create a new gmail account. If you use your existing account and have a sign in problem, please refer to this link http://support.google.com/mail?p=client_login
This app always works at your private network. Try at your own network first. Some public network, such as the cooperate, university network, or publicly shared WiFi may block logging. Please enable "public port" in settings. If there is still logging issues, please contact our technical support email@example.com
It is time to stop paying for extra hardware/monthly fee and start using your android phone as a serious surveillance device for FREE with unlimited applications, home security, babe monitor, pet monitor, spy camera, entertainment/prank......
This is a free version comes with 24 trial hours. Email the developer if you need more hours for free.
If you like to use the app for 24/7 surveillance, please upgrade to premium version with one single payment. See details in "User Guide".
GMIC 2013 appAttack TOP10
Follow us on facebook to get more user tips from developer!
key words: motion detection, find my phone, spy camera, hiden camera, motion detector, home surveillance, cloud dvr, webofcam, dropcam, icamspy, tinycam, IVideon, IP webcam, wificam, ip cam, web cam, hiden cam, high definition video, audio surveillance, kid monitor, baby monitor, pet monitor, secret recorder, ADT, Athome
The app supports:
2-way audio function
connecting via QR Code
View real-time video from IP camera on smart phones
auto cruise, including horizontal cruisse and vertical cruise
supports 2 languages:English; Chinese ;
No setup, plug and play, see and hear of phone's video and voice in PC at same network or internet ( your route must support).
Support IE, Firefox and Chrome, no software installed.
It is total open source project (
https://github.com/Teaonly/android-eye) , you can rebuilt it without Google AD :)
A WebRTC based camera app is also online now.
L’application permet de :
- Ajouter une ou plusieurs caméras IP
- Visualiser à distance votre caméra IP At Home
- Faire pivoter à distance votre caméra IP rotative At Home (R’Cam 2.0)
- Prendre une capture photo sur votre téléphone ou tablette Android
- Visualiser les captures photos qui seront stockés sur votre sur votre téléphone ou tablette Android
ip camera viewer
ip cam viewer
camera ip athome
camera ip at home
ipcam at home
ip cam at home
ip cam athome
ip camera at home
ip camera athome
at home viewer
It's also an awesome app for pulling off pranks: you can remotly trigger funny sounds on your phone or toggle its flash.
Get the PRO version to get rid of the ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.majorkernelpanic.spydroidd
If you're still not convinced here is a feature list that sums up pretty well what spydroid is capable of:
- The stream can be directly read by VLC which is great because VLC is a very powerful tool, for example you can really easily record the stream in a file. See the FAQ to find out how.
- You can enable/disable sound or video streaming
- The resolution, the bitrate and the framerate of the stream can be configured remotly... Two video encoders are available for the video streaming: H.263 and H.264. For sound streaming AMR and AAC are available.
- The flash can be controlled remotly !
- You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera (if your phone has one)
- Funny sounds can be played on the phone from the HTTP interface ! Awesome isn't it ? :p
- Streams can be multicasted (ie. they can be played back on several computers at once if your network allows it. See explanations in the FAQ)
- You can like the facebook page, and yes this is a feature !
If you have questions, check out this FAQ: https://code.google.com/p/spydroid-ipcamera/wiki/FAQ.
If you enjoyed Spydroid, or its source code (that I've tried to make as clear as possible), please rate the app on Google Play, I would reallllly realllly appreciate :) And if you go and like the facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/spydroidipcamera), you will be rewarded with all my gratitude :p
With Foscam Viewer, you can view and control your Foscam IP Camera from your Android phones and tablets. You can use it for watching your home, kids and pets anywhere if you can get a 3G or WiFi connection. Start to enjoy your security life now!
Search and add Foscam IP Cameras in WLAN.
Access Foscam IP Cameras by DDNS URL.
Access Foscam IP Cameras by scanning P2P QR code.
Real-time screenshot and recording.
Manage the screenshot and recording files on your phone.
Notice: FI9820W and FI8620W are not compatible with this app.
- Watch live video from anywhere in the world
- EasyScan Technology allows for easiest setup on the market
- Listen in & speak with 2-way audio right from your phone
- Take instant snapshots with the touch of a button
- Archive captured moments and view them later
For more information on AirSight IP Cameras go to http://www.x10.com
More from developer
A brief note on depth perception
To device stereo audio to fool our ears into "hearing" stereo sound, is way much easier than to device stereo image to fool our eyes into "seeing" stereo scene. Firstly, the scene (be it still or motion pictures) has to be produced in such a way that the "depth" information is encoded into the scene seemlessly. And secondly the viewer will need a device to mount over their eyes in order to decode the "depth" out of the sene. For example, to see the stereo 3D effect (the "depth" of a scene) in a moive theater, you need to wear a pair of specialized glasses.
One of the most "handy" way to see stereo 3D effect has been known for decades as the "Magic Eye." It's handy because, while the production of the stereogram encoding the depth information is just as tedious as in other 3D motion pictures, you don't need to mount anything over your eyes; the naked eyes will do the trick.
But then, if you have not yet had the wonderful experience of Magic Eye, you might want to google "Magic Eye" for some hints and tips as to how you can get started fast and easy. Or, if you have been a happy Magic Eye person for years just like me, then read on...
Magic Eyes in Motion
Now you can watch and play the stereo 3D animation by using the very same Magic Eye. Just position the phone screen in its landscape orientation and place it in front of your eyes 20 to 40 cm away, just like you have been doing the Magic Eye before. Lo and behold, a hexagonal tunnel spins in space and a few astroids flies through the tunnel and come toward you.
How to Play
At the start-up, this application enters the stand-by mode and await your tapping action on the screen to start. Note that the text at the bottom of the screen is NOT prepared for the Magic Eye.
Starting from Level 1, and through Level 7, you will have 60 seconds at each level to retrieve the flying astroids coming through the spinning tunnel. The spinning tunnel exerts a centrifugal force on the astroids and thus pushing them toward the walls of the tunnel. The objects will crash and burn when hitting the walls of the tunnel, or arrive at your side safely if you manage to drag and thus slow down the spinning speed of the tunnel. Slower spinning speed exerts small centrifugal force, you know the physics.
For each object arrives at your side (or rather, for each object you catch), you get one point. You need at least one point at each level to advance to the next level. The flying speed (toward you) of the objects decreases, and the idle spinning speed of the tunnel increases, as the level goes from 1 through 7. You know what I am doing.
If you get through Level 7, and I must admit you gotta be so good at touch-screen drag control, the game will loop back to Level 1. And at each loop back, the flying speed (toward you) of the objects, level to level, will decrease further and further.
For the beginners, Level 1 is designed to get you familiar with the scene. Astroids at this level fly fast enough to reach your side (and score) regardless the exerted centrifugal force. You don’t need to drag the spinning tunnel at this level, but of course you may choose to as a exercise. Starting from Level 2 though, you will have to drag on the screen to slow down the spinning.
So, have fun watching and playing. Be aware of the astroid crash-bang audio effect. It could be very loud and noisy to other people near you.
We will fly through the tunnel and out to the Space for some adventure. Coming soon, I hope.
The background picture was retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hannys_voorwerp.jpg
Bluetooth-paired devices will connect faster! So try to pair with each others before entering the game.
Bluetooth usability can vary significantly across the devices available on the market. I have tried on 4 phones playing at the same time before publishing. These are two HTC Legend, one Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010, and one Viewsonic ViewPad 7e.
Depending on the device hardware, the Bluetooth connections may break when players firing too many missiles and/or dropping too many bombs. However, the game will always try to connect back to each other, even after been interrupted by incoming phone calls.
How to play:
Start the game, hold your device in landscape orientation like holding the steering wheel and observe the note on the screen. If, and only if, the scene spins horizontally like crazy, then you need to long-hold touch the screen for 1 second so that the game will know the device has implemented its accelerometers differently (against android API specification). The ViewPad 7e is one of such devices.
Then tap the screen to start flying. Your ship will automatically cruise forward. All you need to do is rotate the device clockwise to turn right and counterclockwise to turn left, much like driving a car. Flip the screen with the top edge outward to head down, and the top edge inward to head up.
When another player is connected, one Bluetooth icon will be added to the right edge of the screen. So for example, if 3 players (including yourself) are connected, each one will see two Bluetooth icons. Other players’ ship appears on the screen as a colored simple cube.
To fire missile (which is in orange color), long-hold touch the screen. The battery-shape indicator at the top-left edge of the screen shows how many missiles are ready to launch.
You can also drop bombs (which is in blue color) by tapping the screen. The bombs are dropped behind you to protect yourself from been fired upon when you are tailed by other players. The battery-shape indicator at the bottom-left edge of the screen shows how many bombs are ready to deploy. The bombs are timed to explode if not been hit by players.
The green battery is your life indicator; starts out full and decreases by each missile or bomb hit. When you are dead, you will start over again immediately, emerging from some other location in space.
The center-bottom indicator is your device’s processing speed. When the speed is low (too many missiles for example), you will experience minor to significant lag due to lower frame rate.
If you don’t know how to "see" stereo scene by crossing your naked eyes (hence the name cross-eye or magic-eye), you may want to Google the internet on that topic first.
How to Play
In this episode, you will fly in the outer space. The setting includes one space station and 7 space ships. Each ship has different color (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow & white) and shading so that they can be distinguished from the unreachable stars (as background).
Your mission is to bring the ships (I call then LIS in this game) back to the space station.
Use the following four actions to control the game.
1. Tap the screen. This action is used when:
- At the start-up, the game enters standby mode and waits for your tap to begin. Before you tap, adjust the roll & pitch (see below) of the screen to best your view angle.
- You can "grab" or attach an LIS when you get close enough to that LIS. Its color & shade will become transparent to signal that you are within the attachable distance.
- Another tap when an LIS is attached will release that LIS.
- If you tap and neither an LIS is within attachable distance nor an LIS is attached, then:
* the background stars will blink (dim) once so that you can see better other LIS out there among the stars, if there is any; or
* the stars do not blink because no LIS is in your facing direction (the half-sphere you are facing). Try to turn left-right or up-down and continue tapping to find one.
2. Touch and hold the screen. This action will move you forward. You can bump into the station or an LIS if you fast forward all the way.
3. Turn the screen to left or right (adjust roll angle). You rotate the handler to turn left or right when you drive a car; just like that. You rotate the screen counter-clockwise to turn left and clockwise to turn right. There is one catch though. Because the left and right images are fixed on the screen for your both eyes, your head (and hence eyes) will need to tilt accordingly when you turn the screen so that both eyes can receive the correct images to give you clear depth perception. My experience is that it’s not that difficult but does need a few round of exercise.
4. Flip the screen to up or down (adjust pitch angle). Flip the screen face toward upside to turn your fly direction down, or flip the screen face toward downside to turn your fly direction up. This action is very similar to when you hold a piece of glass (as a view window) and try to see things around you through that glass panel. Your depth perception will not (virtually) be affected by this action.
So, how do you bring the 7 LIS back to the station? Firstly you need to identify where they are among the stars by searching for spots with bright colors. Then move forward to one of them and attach when getting close enough to the target LIS. Fly back and into the station through either gate (hole) and release the LIS. Repeat for all LIS.
Make sure you release the LIS within the station to score. Both gates will close when you fly into the station.
A timer will display the time elapsed since you tap the screen to start the game. The timer stops on the last LIS been release inside the station. See how fast you can complete the mission. My record is 7 minutes & 19 seconds.
This game will not record high scores. And you will have to manually restart the game if you want. Just press the "back" or "home" buttons on your phone and go to the app page and start the application again.
Due to the low execution speed on my HTC Legend, I choose not to implement cross-eye mode for this game, and hence insert “Uni” in the app name. For those who possess dual-core CPU smart phone and wish to play the game in cross-eye mode, please drop me a note and I will try to compile one and publish here.
This game is way much easier to play than the previous two. You will first tap the screen to lift off and start the game. Your ship will automatically cruise forward.
Control your fly direction by rotating the phone counter-clockwise to turn left and clockwise to turn right; much like driving a car.
Flip the screen with the top edge outward to head down, and the top edge inward to head up. That’s it. Just remember to adjust the pitch (flipping) and roll (rotating) to a comfortable position and orientation before tapping and starting the game.
Your mission is to chase and smash the LIS’s (flying objects in colors) on the earth surface. The LIS’s will slowly move toward the spot on the earth directly under the sun, and can freely move on the earth surface or fly up in the sky.
Most of the LIS’s, and sometime the sun too, will be masked by the earth. You may tap the screen to “see through” the earth for a short one second to help yourself locate the sun and the LIS’s.
The text at the bottom shows you the number of LIS’s been smashed, the fuel of your ship, and the altitude over the earth surface. When the fuel level drops below zero, the game is over and restarts again. When you smash an LIS, you get refuel.
Different colors of the LIS’s denote different generations. When an LIS is smashed, it will reappear as a next generation (hence different color) LIS and might equipped with a better escape strategy. The revolution algorithm (roughly) ensures that you will spend more time chasing LIS’s when you play long enough.
Have fun playing.
The earth map was taken from here:
The theme was taken from here:
Supports only wifi LAN environment, and is capable of reaching viewer (LanViewer) phones of a 2nd domain.
Supports maximum 4 viewer (LanViewer) phones concurrently.
This LanCamera (server) phone will automatically connect to up to 4 LanViewer (client) phones.
Now with audio support.
It picks up audio signal from microphone and displays as a spectrum wheel of frequencies at real time.
Three ranges of frequency spectrum, 43Hz - 22KHz, 21.5Hz – 11KHz, and 10.8Hz – 5.5KHz, are selectable by tapping on the screen.
The frequencies are displayed from the lowest to the highest counterclockwise starting at the 3 o’clock position, and also in color from red through green to blue.
If, for a period of short of time, no active audio (music, vocal or loud noise) has been picked up by the microphone, some bugs will show up and approach the spectrum wheel. Think of the scene as cockroaches take over your kitchen in the night.
The spectrum wheel will discharge an electric shock and kill the bugs when they come in contact with the wheel, and releasing a flashing lightning with a bang. If the media sound volume is on, the bang (as a noise) will be recursively picked up by the app and scare off other bugs a little bit.
Have fun watching!