1. MUST BE A 10 DIGIT U.S. MOBILE PHONE NUMBER - (XXX)XXX-XXXX
YouMail acts like your assistant and:
- Figures out who is really calling. YouMail "Visual Caller ID" lets you see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they're not in your address book - whether they left a message or just hung up.
- Automatically greets callers by name. Wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community. (Of course, you can always record an old-school greeting for everyone yourself).
- Blocks telemarketers and other unwanted callers. They'll hear "this number is out of service" and can't leave a message! (And your phone won't even ring!)
- Delivers voice mail to any device, where you can use visual voicemail to scroll and play the message. Get online voicemail for your Android phone, Android tablet, or computer, Even get your voicemail by email.
- Transcribes voicemail, using voicemail to text transcription (this is a premium feature). Save time by simply reading your voice mail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it.
Plus lots of other things, like the ability to save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders, and share them on Twitter or Facebook.
- YouMail easily replaces your AT&T Voicemail, Verizon Voicemail, AT&T Voicemail, or T-mobile Voicemail, and other US carriers. However, it doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for many Metro PCS and Cricket users.
- Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail. To return to your old voicemail at any time, use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to carrier" (or simply "google" cancel YouMail for instructions).
- Carriers occasionally drop your call forwarding. To reactivate YouMail, just use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to YouMail".
- Some carriers in some regions may not forward your calls to YouMail correctly (where YouMail won't find your mailbox or will ask for callers to enter the mailbox number). For more information, see:http://blog.youmail.com/post/48355741076/how-does-youmail-actually-work
- Voicemail-to-text transcription requires a paid subscription, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use if you do not buy a transcription plan.
- By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: http://www.youmail.com/termsofuse.html
If you have an issue, please contact us at https://youmail.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or tap on Help within the App. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us find and fix any issues. We listen to our users, what's wrong, and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you!
Je ontvangt al je voicemails netjes in een overzicht in de App dus je hoeft niet meer te bellen naar het voicemail menu, maar je scrollt gemakkelijk door al je voicemails en je kiest zelf welke voicemails je afspeelt.
Daarnaast kun je voor iedereen in je contactenlijst een eigen persoonlijke begroeting opnemen.
Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld je vrienden voor de gek houden of iets leuks inspreken voor je schatje.
En het kost je geen geld meer. Afspelen van je berichten kost je namelijk geen belminuten, en ook de MB’s die je besteedt, zijn gratis.
- Ontvang al je voicemails in een handig overzicht
- Speel snel, makkelijk en gratis de voicemail af die jij wil horen
- Spreek een begroeting in per contact
Wat heb je ervoor nodig;
- Hi Abonnement
- Mijn Hi account
Hi Voicemail App is in Beta, dus laat je feedback weten via de feedback optie in de App zodat we verbeteringen snel kunnen doorvoeren.
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages or keep your phone from ringing.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and sending faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed and unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free portion of the Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding..
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, records calls, conference, send and receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
PhoneFusion's original Visual Voicemail (VVM) application was the FIRST for Android with over 500,000 downloads, 10,000 comments and a 4+ star rating.
It's also viewed as an Out-Of-Office / Vacation responder for Android phones.
It's quoted as the **the BEST Voicemail app on Windows Phone platform**
Smart Voicemail is the best way to make your busy life easy. This will change your perception about Voicemails.
Summary of features :
* Advanced Voicemail with an assistant
* Sync your Calendars with Voicemail
* Set timed and quick status messages
* Intuitive chat to continue the conversation from a Voicemail
... And much much more
Smart Voicemail is now available for FREE.
Do you have questions, suggestions or feedback? Reach out to the CEO directly at email@example.com.
With this app, you will be able to manage various voicemail functions including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Save messages to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by returning the call or sending a text message
• Forward voicemail message via text message or email
• Change your voicemail password and manage greetings directly on your smartphone
• You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
• You MUST have a Data or Mobile Share Plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app.
Note: AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
With this app you can:
• View a list of your voicemail messages on your phone’s screen
• Play, delete, or save messages in any order you choose
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by return call, text message, or email
• Easily change your recorded greeting without getting lost in recorded menus
• Save important messages to your phone or memory card.
Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application will not count against your high speed data access. Downloading this application and responding to voicemails using email will count against your allotment of high speed data.
Any questions? Visit http://www.aiowireless.com/support/visual-voicemail for more info. Have an Aio day!
*AS SEEN ON* Mobile Industry Review, Business Week, CNET, TechCrunch, The Telegraph, The Guardian and The Independent
TAP 100 Greatest Apps, Global Telecoms Business, The Meffys, Red Herring Europe 100 and Global 200 Finalist and Tech Media Invest 100
*READ and SEARCH your VOICEMAIL*
WIth our Scribe™ products your voicemails are automatically transcribed to text allowing you to read and search them
*ENTERPRISE VOICEMAIL SHARING*
With our Share feature you can send important messages throughout your business via email and Box
*REMEMBER EVERYTHING and VOICEMAILS*
With our Evernote integration you can now remember voicemails too
*VOICEMAIL in the CLOUD*
HulloMail is more than an app, it's Visual Voicemail in the Cloud. You can also check and reply to voicemails, including missed calls, on your computer
*With the FREE app you can*
-View, play and manage your voicemails in the app
-Receive alerts of missed calls, when your phone is off or no network coverage via Push Notification
-Send a copy of a voicemail to your email
-Record a short voice message, a 'Hullo', to send to friends, family, yourself as a memo or as a reply to a voicemail
-Purchase Scribe™ products that allow you to read and Get The Gist™ of the message before you listen!
-Purchase Subscription Options
*With a PREMIUM Subscription*
-Save at least 65% on Scribe™ GTG 50 and unlock access to Scribe™ GTG Unlimited products
-Copy to Email - Automatically send every voicemail to your email
-Individual Greetings - Greet each contact with a personalised recording
-Share to Evernote™ - Share messages to Evernote directly from the app
-Share via Email - Share messages via email directly from the app
-Quick Reply Options - Reply by email and SMS from within the app
-Access Control - Anti-hacking measures to secure your voicemails
-Longer Voicemails - Up to 5 minutes in length
*With a BUSINESS Subscription*
-Includes all features
-Unlimited cloud storage for your messages
-Search messages by caller or what they said
-All voicemails are transcribed using a fully automated Scribe™ product designed to produce longer Get The Gist™ transcripts
-Box™ support for enterprise message sharing
Business Subscription options:
Monthly for £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99
Annually for £39.99 / $59.99 / €44.99
*SUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Three, Orange, Vodafone and Vodafone One Net, O2, T-Mobile, Everything Everywhere, Talk Mobile, GiffGaff and O2 Simplicity
USA: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Cingular, Cellcom and Centennial Wireless
IRELAND: Three, O2, Vodafone and Tesco Mobile
PAYG is supported ONLY on these networks
UK: Three, GiffGaff and Talk Mobile
IRELAND: Tesco Mobile
*UNSUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Virgin Mobile and Tesco Mobile
USA: Boost Mobile
*IMPORTANT TO NOTE*
-HulloMail is a replacement voicemail service
-In order to use HulloMail you need to sign up and create an account
-Your carrier must support Call Forwarding for HulloMail to work. Please contact your carrier if you are experiencing problems
-Your carrier may charge you if you exceed your monthly call minute allowance or if you are roaming
-Please see our Roaming FAQ’s on how HulloMail can save you money when travelling abroad
-Being an automated process Get The Gist™ may not be 100% accurate and may also introduce a slight delay to the delivery of the voicemail
When a new message is deposited into your voicemail box, Cricket Visual Voicemail automatically copies it onto your phone and deposits it into your Visual Voicemail Inbox. This allows you to browse and listen to your voice messages in any order and at any time.
Monthly charges may apply based on your rate-plan.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
GET YOUR SPECIAL OFFER* UNTIL NOW:
• JOIN LIBON NOW
• MAKE FREE CALLS with your free Libon Out minutes during 3 MONTHS
• CALL MORE THAN 90 COUNTRIES**: India, Asia, Europe, North and South America, Africa, and many more!
Discover the 50 new destinations that you can call with Libon Out! Download the app to see more.
NEW IN LIBON: INSTANT MESSAGES WITH ANYONE
FREE chat with everyone! Really EVERYONE! Your contacts don’t even have to be Libon members.
Send instant messages to all your contacts!
In UK, some Vodafone subscriptions are not compatible with Libon.
AND SO MUCH MORE
• The Libon app puts your voicemail on steroids!
• Amaze your friends with unique customized greetings
• Save precious time: Read your voicemails thanks to the speech to text feature***
• Free unlimited calls and instant messages, to chat & call all your Libon friends all around the world!
• Find all your conversations with each contact (calls, SMS, IM...) on the same screen
• And so much more!
AS SEEN ON
BBC Click: “A great idea. Well executed.”
THE LIBON OUT OPTION INCLUDES
Minutes of national and international calls to more than 90 countries** per month, to landlines and/or mobiles, from everywhere around the world. (Not available for all countries – check in the application)
Newcomer on Libon? Enjoy 3 months of Libon Out option for free!
When this offer expires, the Libon Out option will be stopped. You will be notified a few days before the expiration date of your Libon Out option and if desired you’ll be able to renew it at any time under these conditions:
• The Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription via your Google Play account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any other costs?
• If you also choose to use the Libon voicemail for your mobile calls, your operator will probably deduct minutes from your airtime bundle as the calls you missed will be redirected to a standard national number. Do not worry: we make sure to use the cheapest numbers available.
• For all users, Data charges from your operator may apply (if not on Wi-Fi).
Follow us and let us know what you think about the app:
• For terms and conditions, please read:
DISCOVER, PLAY & MANAGE your customized voicemail. CALL your FRIENDS, SEND your MESSAGE… HAVE FUN!
* Your country might not be eligible for this promotion. Find out more in your Libon app.
** Call toward landlines and/or mobiles of more than 90 countries, including: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam
See the whole list in the app.
*** Features available in French, English and Spanish.
Minimum Android version: 2.3
Minimum screen size: HVGA
Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage messages, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Scroll an inbox to listen to, erase or reply to messages. Immediately respond via callback or text. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
No more typing! With a touch of a button, You’ve Got Voicemail lets you exchange FREE voice messages instantly with your Friends and Family - Anywhere in the World! It's Fast. It's Easy. It's Free.
You’ve Got Voicemail, or Vmail, is a cross-platform mobile voice messenger for Android phones and tablets, and is available for other smartphones. It uses Email addresses to transmit voicemail through Wi-Fi or 3G*. So all your voice messages are free!
FREE TO USE ANYWHERE: Because You’ve Got Voicemail uses Wi-fi or 3G* that you use for email and web browsing, there is no individual cost to send your voice messages anywhere in the world! So you can avoid those expensive international SMS charges!
NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends and family download the app, you can use it to exchange FREE voice messages as often as you want! There are no fees or charges for any of your voice messages!
COMMUNICATE IN REAL TIME: Exchange voice messages with your contacts instantaneously!
NEVER LOSE MESSAGES OFFLINE: Even if you are offline or turn off your device, You’ve Got Voicemail will save your messages until you retrieve them on your next application use.
NO DELAYS: No need to go through several rings, introductions or a PIN to send or listen to your messages - and with a touch of a button, you can reply straight away!
GROUP COMMUNICATION: Send your voice message to a group of friends at a time!
NO NEED TO CREATE A NEW CONTACTS LIST: When your contacts download You've Got Voicemail - and their Email address is in your main Address Book - their names will appear in your Vmail Contacts list! You can invite more of your friends and family to join, and start exchanging voice messages for free!
*Devices with 3G and 4G capabilities must have a valid SIM card with a data plan