Over 6 Million users have saved precious time, provided better care to callers, and more efficiently managed their calls with YouMail Visual Voicemail Service. YouMail allows you to Read Voicemails, Route Calls, Block Unwanted Callers and much more!
Try YouMail’s Award Winning Service Today!
☆Laptop Editors’ Choice
☆Red Herring Winner
☆AO250 Global Winner
☆Stevie Awards - People’s Choice – Favorite New Products
YouMail Free Features:
►Check Voicemail on your Android phone, Tablet or desktop computer
►Smart Greeting: Voicemail greeting will address callers by name followed by your name
►Call Blocking: Block Calls from unwanted callers
►Basic Caller ID: See numbers that called or left messages
►Share, Forward, and Reply Voicemail (Email, Facebook, Twitter)
YouMail Premium - Includes all Free features plus:
►Voice to Text: Read Your Voicemails - YouMail transcribes your voicemails with automated Voice-to-Text
►Visual Caller ID: Upload contact pics or synch with Facebook to see who’s calling
►Dedicated Voicemail Number: Voicemail number separate from your phone number
►Unmask Blocked Callers: See those pesky callers who block or mask their numbers
►Privacy Guard: Block Unknown and Blocked callers
YouMail Business - Includes all Free & Premium features plus:
►Smart Business Greeting: Voicemail addresses callers name and states your business
►Live-Connect: Call Routing menu presented to caller with extensions
►Auto-Reply: Auto-respond to missed calls via Text message
►Auto-Forward: Auto-forward messages to other recipients
►Support: Premium support via email and phone
►Add-on Available: Human-edited Voice-to-Text: Transcribed messages are edited by real assistants to deliver a consistently high quality, even with accents and background noise
More About YouMail
YouMail is a simple to use communication platform that works with your existing cell phone number or landline number, to enable you to better manage your calls. YouMail has answered nearly 5 billion calls and saved users over 7 million minutes of time they would have spent listening to their voicemail messages. Voicemail Transcription, Auto-Reply, Call Routing, Call Blocking & Forward Voicemail features will help you manage calls and voicemails smarter. Upgrade your Android’s voicemail to YouMail’s rich visual voicemail features designed to free up your time, so you can focus on the more import things in life.
➠YouMail is not compatible with prepaid plans. YouMail is compatible with most all-major US carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon Wireless.
Details on Privacy & Communication Features:
►Smart Business Greeting*: Voicemail Greeting addresses caller by name, your name and, your business name
►Automated Voice To Text will transcribe all your voicemail, allow you to read voicemail and send a copy to your email.
►Inbox - Store 100-10,000 messages. Inbox size is dependent upon which version of YouMail you are subscribed to.
►Call Routing - Live-Connect gives you the ability to give callers extensions when you are unable answer their call. It's like a simple auto-attendant.
►Auto-Reply - Automatically respond to callers if you can’t answer the phone. YouMail will send your caller a text, letting the know you received their message and that you will get back to them as soon as you can.
►Caller ID lets you know who is calling. Upgrade to Premium or Business to get more caller info with Visual Caller ID.
►Call Block will block telemarketers and blacklist numbers you no longer want to hear from and play a disconnect tone to callers before they are hung up on.
►Privacy Guard stops UNKNOWN or BLOCKED numbers from leaving you a voicemail, until they reveal their phone number to you.
Fully-featured Call Blocker, Blacklist app and Whitelist app. Easily block anyone from calling, sending MMS or texting you.
Block unwanted calls, MMS messages and text messages in a snap, with Blocker.
No more annoying and unwanted phone calls and texts! Blocker is the most effective call-blocking app for Android, blocking unwanted calls, and letting you control your privacy and security. Phone Blocker is constantly working in the background, to block unwanted calls and text messages.
Your privacy is guaranteed, with excellent PASSWORD PROTECTION.
This is a 100%-FREE application, with NO ADS.
- Excellent privacy protection - password protection
- Block unwanted and spam calls, and MMS and SMS/Text Messages
- Blocked calls don't ring! Send calls to voicemail, or hang up on the caller.
- Personal Blacklist - Add any phone number or group
- Personal Whitelist - Add any phone number or group
- Pickup and Hang-up mode, blocked calls don't go to voicemail.
- Backup - Save all of your profiles, contacts, and logs to your SD card, for easy restoration, or transfer to another device.
- Block private & unknown callers
- Privacy modes - Contacts Only, Block All Calls, Block only contacts from Blacklist, Whitelist support
- All Android OS versions from 1.6 to 4.0 are supported.
- Light App - Very small memory and very low battery consumption
- 100% Ad-free!
Tested on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Sony XPERIA Arc
- HTC Tattoo
Keyword: Call Blocker, Contact back-up, Block Phone Calls, History Eraser, Phone Privacy, Hide SMS, Hide Phone Calls, Hide Contact, Block Unwanted Calls, SMS Back Up, Blacklist, Password Protection, Hide Call Log, block MMS, mms message block
- No Ads
- Manage all messages on your mobile device
- Easy interface with great functionality
- Show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Sync contacts with the YouMail server
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Includes multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at email@example.com. Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
*** Free Unlimited Voicemail - Never hear "Voicemail is full"
*** Free Missed Calls - Know Who Called!
*** Free forwarding of Voicemail and Missed Calls to your email
*** Free Texting, Pictures And Voice Notes To Friends
*** Voicemail and Missed Calls available on all your devices
*** Support for Multiple Phone numbers in ONE APP!
*** Access Voicemail and Missed Calls from any wifi network - Save money when traveling abroad.
Voicemail and Missed Call Supported In:
4. DRC (Tigo)
6. Ghana (Airtel, GLO, Tigo, Vodafone)
9. Nigeria (Airtel, Etisalat, GLO, Visafone)
10. Rwanda (MTN)
12. Spain (Movistar, Orange, Lebara)
13. South Africa
14. Uganda (UTL, Warid)
15. UK (O2, 3)
-- Free Texting, Pictures and Voice Notes To Friends
-- View Voicemail Sent Out To Friends
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Voice Mail users: Please note - Some carriers have moved away from the normal voice mail alert system to use proprietary notification methods (GSM vs IP based). If VMMonitor is not detecting pending voice mails and you are running Android 4.3+, use the "Trigger from Not. Bar Icon" feature. This feature allows you to trigger a repeating notification when an application pops an icon to the notification bar. The setup has selections for ATT Visual Voice mail, Google Voice, and Sprint Visual Voice Mail. In addition, VMMonitor will read up to 9 of the current notifications in the notification bar so you can select your specific app that you want to trigger a repeating notification. Please note this feature ONLY works for Android V4.3 or higher.
Lost your phone? You can set a remote alarm trigger that is activated by sending your phone a user-defined SMS Text message. When the alarm is activated, the phone overrides any silent or vibrate-only mode and sounds a loud siren that can help you locate a lost phone. After the initial trigger, the alarm will resound at every scan cycle. Never lose your phone again!
THERE ARE NO ADS IN THIS APP and it's FREE! (thus we have no income from this app!). We continue to support and enhance this app because we love writing great apps. We will attempt to support the app as much as possible, though responses may not be timely. If you like the app, please leave your comments on the Marketplace. For any support issues, please send your email to email@example.com. We will respond when we can.
A testimonial from a satisfied VMMonitor user:
"The day I got my first smart phone, I tried to set up repetitive audio alerts. I couldn't believe they weren't even available. So I went to the Play store to see what was out there. I tried several that had visual alerts, but that doesn't help when my phone is in my pocket. The ones I found with audio alters just didn't work. Messages were left, but the apps didn't alert me. I can’t operate my business without dependability. So I continued my hunt and finally found one that works EVERY TIME. It is Voice Mail Monitor. It provides full control over the timing and frequency, mutes when I go into meetings, and has some additional bonus features. But the most impressive thing is that I never miss a voice mail, and that means more money in my pocket faster. Thanks to Steep Canyon Software for this most effective business tool. Steve Divnick, www.divnick.com"
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages or keep your phone from ringing.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
Now includes a Voice activated dialer!
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed/unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS, BOOST and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding..
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, record calls, conference, send/receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail Plus is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
Je ontvangt al je voicemails netjes in een overzicht in de App dus je hoeft niet meer te bellen naar het voicemail menu, maar je scrollt gemakkelijk door al je voicemails en je kiest zelf welke voicemails je afspeelt.
Daarnaast kun je voor iedereen in je contactenlijst een eigen persoonlijke begroeting opnemen.
Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld je vrienden voor de gek houden of iets leuks inspreken voor je schatje.
En het kost je geen geld meer, afspelen van je berichten kost je namelijk geen belminuten.
- Ontvang al je voicemails in een handig overzicht
- Speel snel, makkelijk en gratis de voicemail af die jij wil horen
- Spreek een begroeting in per contact
Wat heb je ervoor nodig;
- Hi Abonnement
- Mijn Hi account
Hi Voicemail App is in Beta, dus laat je feedback weten via de feedback optie in de App zodat we verbeteringen snel kunnen doorvoeren.
• Call all your contacts, even if they are not on Libon
• Call the landlines and mobiles from all around the world**
• More than 100 destinations** in Europe, Africa, Asia, South and North America and more
FREE CALLS AND UNLIMITED MESSAGES
• Call all your Libon contacts in HD quality: you have unlimited calls from Libon to Libon
• FREE chat with everyone! Really EVERYONE! Your contacts don’t even have to be Libon members.
• Send pictures, audio messages and localization to your friends, wherever they might be in the world
• Find all your conversations with each contact (calls, SMS, IM...) on the same screen
CUSTOMIZED AND VISUAL VOICEMAIL
• The Libon app puts your voicemail on steroids!
• Amaze your friends with unique customized greetings
• Save precious time: Read your voicemails thanks to the speech to text feature***
AS SEEN ON
BBC Click: “A great idea. Well executed.”
THE LIBON OUT PACKS: RECHARGEABLE MINUTES TO CALL AT WILL
You can buy as many Libon Out minutes as you want to make national and international calls and reach landlines and mobiles in more than 100 destinations around the world**.
Choose your Libon Out pack with 10, 100, 200 or even 400 minutes to call landlines and mobiles around the world and stay close to those who matter
• Your Libon Out calls will be counted of the Libon Out minutes available on your account and the countdown is made by seconds,
• The Libon Out functionality is not be available in some countries. Please check its availability in your app.
Any other costs?
• If you also choose to use the Libon voicemail for your mobile calls****, your operator will probably deduct minutes from your airtime bundle as the calls you missed will be redirected to a standard national number. Do not worry: we make sure to use the cheapest numbers available.
• If not connected in Wi-Fi, data charges from your operator may apply br/>
Follow us and let us know what you think about the app:
• For terms and conditions, please read:
** Call toward landlines and mobiles of 100 countries, including: Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Guatemala, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam...
See the full list in the app.
*** Features available in French, English and Spanish.
**** Features available only in United Kingdom, United States, France and Spain.
Minimum Android version: 2.3
Minimum screen size: HVGA
• Listen to your messages in any order that you choose
• Immediately respond to your voicemail messages by SMS, email, or calling back
• Play, call back, delete, or save your voicemail messages in any order
Requires one of Nex-Tech Wireless’ qualifying data plans. You MUST contact Nex-Tech Wireless Customer Care and have your account setup for Visual Voicemail BEFORE downloading this app.
Customer Care 877-621-2600, or 611 from your NTW phone.
Key App Features:
• Review messages in any order
• Read text transcriptions of your messages by turning on voicemail to text setting (no monthly fee*)
• Reply to messages by initiating a return call or sending a text message
• Save messages in the app or export to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Change your voicemail greeting and password
You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
You MUST have an AT&T Mobile Share or data plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app. If you encounter setup problems call 611 to confirm you have the right plan.
Note: A cellular data connection is required; AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi only connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. *Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
To determine if you are able to use this app, see compatibility information below.
MobileNation Visual Voicemail allows you to view and manage your Voicemail messages directly from your Android smartphone. You will be able to see a list of the messages on your phone, and select, in any order you choose, which ones you wish to play, call back, forward or delete. You can quickly get to the most important messages first, or delete unwanted messages without even listening to them.
This app will allow you to manage various Voicemail functions, including:
• View a list of your Voicemail messages.
• Play messages in any order you choose.
• Pause, rewind and fast-forward messages while playing.
• Reply to Voicemail messages by a call back or text message.
• Add to and update your contacts from app
• Forward Voicemail messages via email.
• Manage greetings directly on your device.
• Change your Voicemail password.
Compatibility: This application is only available to MobileNation members who have purchased Android Visual Voicemail $2 monthly service. If you are not subscribed to MobileNation Visual Voicemail, you can do so by first downloading the app to your MobileNation Android phone and then simply see a store or call member support by dialing 611 from your MobileNation phone to have it activated.
**Warning: When you upgrade from Basic Voicemail to Visual Voicemail, you will lose all previously saved messages.
Verizon Messages is the #1 Used application by sports fans during pro games (based on average screen time per user minute) Source: http://tinyurl.com/q4n7trz
Verizon Messages is recommended by ZDNet's as one of "10 Cool Android apps to start the year”
“Best of Show” at CTIA 2013 in Emerging Technology category
★NEW - eGifting (Eligibility requirements may apply)– Sending a gift is easier than ever – simply text to send a Starbucks eGift Card to say “Thanks”, “Happy Birthday” or “Let’s meet at Starbucks”.
★ NEW- Photo Editor and Collage Creator – Personalize and transform your photos and collages into beautiful or funny pictures using filters, wacky stickers and much more
★Personalize Your Conversations - Customize the background with your photos, built in themes, fonts, colors, signatures and even conversation tones.
★Wi-Fi Extended coverage – Send and receive messages over Extended Wi-Fi from your smartphone, iOS device, tablet, PC, Mac and web browser.
★Glympse™ your location – Glympse™ lets people You choose follow your location on a map. Perfect for finding each other in big places like concerts, amusement parks and shopping centers, meeting up, or letting people know you’re running late.
★Web Image Search – Easily search images on the web to send
★Smart Emoji – Express yourself through colorful Emoji’s by tapping on keywords when composing messages.
★Sent and Received Media -Easily find sent and received photos, videos, gift cards, links and attachments from all your conversations or specific conversations
★Integrated Messaging now available for Business customers
★Unavailable or Driving? Set an auto-reply message - Turn on Driving Mode to disable message notifications, send an auto-reply message and even let pre-selected contacts view your current location using Glympse
“Verizon Messages is intended only for users with Verizon Wireless phone service. To sync messages with a tablet or the web, you must use your Verizon Wireless phone number.”
Need Help? Visit our Support Pages at
Your download and use of the Verizon Messages App and Integrated Messaging Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans.
★The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
★ Group messages and messages with attachments will be charged at the MMS rate.
★ Data usage charges apply when using preview, location, and search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at
Visual Voicemail lets you:
• View a list of your voicemail messages on your phone’s screen
• Play, delete, or save messages in any order you choose
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by return call, text message, or email
• Easily change your recorded greeting
• Save important messages to your phone or memory card.
Important to know: Receiving voicemail on the Visual Voicemail app will not count against your high-speed data quota. Downloading this app and responding to voicemails using email will count against your high-speed data quota.