Comes with a widget which shows what week it is. The widget is customizable and easy to use.
It's especially useful if you're working alternating shifts.
When placed at one of the first three positions in DashClock Widgets settings the week of year will always be visible, even when minimized. Tapping the week display will bring you to the Android calendar. Please send any requests and ideas via E-Mail.
Many thanks go to:
- Sune Stjerneby for the danish translation
- Andy Crowther for the idea to allow an user defined offset
- Erik Urban for the idea to allow an user defined display format
- Kelly for the idea to make the offset freely choosable
Folgendes steht zur Verfügung:
- Berechnung der Kalenderwoche aus einem beliebigen Datum.
- Berechnung des Datums aus einer Kalenderwoche.
- Anzeige der Kalenderwochen für das aktuelle Jahr.
Es stehen 2 Widgets für die Anzeige der Kalenderwoche bereit.
Hinweis: Die App unterstützt App2SD. Wird die App auf die SD Karte verschoben, so stehen die Widgets nicht zur Verfügung.
This applications shows the week date. You may be looking for: Week, Week-day names, or Week number.
The ISO week-numbering year starts at the first day (Monday) of week 01 and ends at the Sunday before the new ISO year (hence without overlap or gap). It consists of 52 or 53 full weeks.
- Displays the week number of the current week
- Find the week number of a specific date
- Find the days in a specific week
This version is supported by apps. A version without apps can be found here:
Contact me on:
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today Calendar sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today Calendar. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful calendar app.
Functionality wise, Today calendar contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today Calendar's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today calendar's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
Translate Today into your language here: https://osban91.oneskyapp.com/
- You can choose to open a clock or calendar application when clicking the widget.
- Select among seven backgrounds (please ask for more)
- Set the "Week" text to whatever you wish, preferably week in your language.
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will answer and do my best to implement requested features.
- E.g. if you have suggestions of new backgrounds / layouts, please e-mail your idea. I will give you fast answers as it's great with personal user feedback.
Indonesian calendar is a calendar application that includes a holiday in 2012, 2013,2014 and 2015 are applicable in Indonesia
Fitur Kalender Indonesia:
1.Hari Libur & Cuti Bersama Nasional berdasarkan SKB 3 Menteri
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
Shri Mahalaxmi Team
If you wish to use the search features within this Marathi Dinadarshika Application, you will need a Marathi keyboard App, you can download any Marathi keyboard App, which is not provided as part of this application.
Note: The Smart phone should be enabled to support Indian Languages with unicode for the app to display Marathi text, characters. If u see garbled characters, it is suggested to contact manufacturer support center or their support website to check, ensure and upgrade the smart phone you are trying to install this app on to enable Indian languages with unicode.
Keywords: Marathi Calendar, Indian festivals, Mahalaxmi, Shirke, Panchang, Mahurat,Rahu Kal
Your favorite calendar app for complex, versatile time management just got even better. We’ve re-built Business Calendar from the ground, improving everything in the process.
▪ enjoy the new optimized calendar interface
▪ fluidly move from months to days
▪ events, tasks & weather - everything that matters in one view
The all-new Business Calendar has been designed and optimized for functionality, efficiency and solid synchronization with Google Calendar. The new, beautiful calendar interface gives you a better overview, lets you add events faster and keep on top of your busy schedule. To get the calendar that’s just right for you, customize almost everything as you please.
Business Calendar is free and offers a lot of features in it’s basic version. Additionally you can get even more unique features by upgrading Business Calendar 2 directly within the app. Users of the old Business Calendar Pro also can access the pro features of Business Calendar 2 as long as the old Business Calendar Pro app is installed.
A better bird’s-eye view
▪ new day view with weather and integrated tasks
▪ quick day view to peek at your events from the month view
▪ a widget generator with plenty of options
▪ year, month, week, day or agenda: each purposefully optimized
▪ switch quickly between simple bars or detailed text
▪ new live search feature
▪ heat map in the year view
Fill the blanks: Scan for free spots
▪ show and hide calendars with the Favorite Bar
▪ finetune your view with simple gestures, zoom in or see multiple days
▪ move multiple events out of the way with a quick drag
Make your day: Add events & tasks
▪ add events from everywhere in the calendar, with lots of details when you need them
▪ integrated tasks tool for all your to-dos
▪ import & export calendar data (.ical, .ics)
▪ use custom event templates
▪ event history & location auto-completion
▪ link contacts to events
▪ lots of settings for optimizing the appearance and functionality of your widgets, events, tasks and reminders
▪ adapt the different views (day, week, month, year, agenda, tasks) the way you need them
▪ enjoy our dark theme
▪ built-in help system
▪ quickly search our knowledge base if you have any questions
Business Calendar is developed by a small, dedicated team in Berlin. We’re completely self-sustained to ensure stable and steady development cycles for you, without an investor pulling the plug, eventually. Please consider supporting us by upgrading the app and get professional features right from within the app.
Join our BC 2 community and try out our beta versions to get the latest features early.
Also Calendar + provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar + you can add a new event with text or with voice. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date/time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while viewing events
- Switch current custom view settings while viewing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while viewing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful app.
Functionality wise, Today contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
It is digital calendar android app for the year 2015.It will display all gazetted and restricted holidays. It will also display date-wise events.
The features of this app are as follows:
1. Left/right swipe on calendar for changing the month.
2. Top bar dropdown for easy navigation between months.
3. Top right dropdown for other option.
4. Top right dropdown options are as follows:
4.1. PIB Events/Releases
4.2. Latest Five PMO India Tweets
4.3. AIR News
4.4. Doordarshan News
4.5. List of Government Websites
4.6. MIB You Tube Link
● Available in both Sinhala and English
● Smooth and easy swipe navigation
● Sri Lankan holiday details of past years
● Sinhala/Tamil new year customs
● Month widget for Home screen
● Local and international special days
● No Ads
● Swipe left/right to move between months
● Swipe up/down to change year
● Long press to add calendar event
If you found any bugs or if you want to make a suggestion please feel free to contact me on email@example.com.
* If you having issues after update please uninstall then install new version.
* Home screen widget might not work if you move app to SD card. This is an Android limitation.
* Because of April poya day and New year falling on same day, poya indicator will not work. This is a known issue and fix for this coming soon.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: Use for Google Analytics
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: Use for Google Analytics