Folgendes steht zur Verfügung:
- Berechnung der Kalenderwoche aus einem beliebigen Datum.
- Berechnung des Datums aus einer Kalenderwoche.
- Anzeige der Kalenderwochen für das aktuelle Jahr.
Es stehen 2 Widgets für die Anzeige der Kalenderwoche bereit.
Hinweis: Die App unterstützt App2SD. Wird die App auf die SD Karte verschoben, so stehen die Widgets nicht zur Verfügung.
It's especially useful if you're working alternating shifts.
When placed at one of the first three positions in DashClock Widgets settings the week of year will always be visible, even when minimized. Tapping the week display will bring you to the Android calendar. Please send any requests and ideas via E-Mail.
Many thanks go to:
- Sune Stjerneby for the danish translation
- Andy Crowther for the idea to allow an user defined offset
- Erik Urban for the idea to allow an user defined display format
- Kelly for the idea to make the offset freely choosable
This applications shows the week date. You may be looking for: Week, Week-day names, or Week number.
The ISO week-numbering year starts at the first day (Monday) of week 01 and ends at the Sunday before the new ISO year (hence without overlap or gap). It consists of 52 or 53 full weeks.
• 7 Productive calendar Views
• Forecasted weather
• 2 Customisable calendar widgets
• Theming support
• Beautiful interface
• Polished animations
• Stable calendar experience
• Night mode
Split view is Today Calendar's most popular view, it's show's an overview of the month, and events of particular days on the same screen, making it by far the easiest way to plan your schedule using Today Calendar.
Quick actions appear on the right in the agenda and split view, allowing to easily navigation to an event, email other attendees or call an associated number with just one tap.
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today Calendar sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today Calendar. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful calendar app.
Functionality wise, Today calendar contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today Calendar's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today calendar's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
Translate Today Calendar into your language here: https://osban91.oneskyapp.com/
- You can choose to open a clock or calendar application when clicking the widget.
- Select among seven backgrounds (please ask for more)
- Set the "Week" text to whatever you wish, preferably week in your language.
Please send feedback to email@example.com
I will answer and do my best to implement requested features.
- E.g. if you have suggestions of new backgrounds / layouts, please e-mail your idea. I will give you fast answers as it's great with personal user feedback.
- This app is easy to use and super fast
- There are no known bugs
ISO 8601 includes the ISO week date system, a numbering system for weeks – each week begins on a Monday and is associated with the year that contains that week's Thursday (so that if a year starts in a long weekend Friday–Sunday, week number one of the year will start after that). For example, week 1 of 2004 (2004W01) ran from Monday 29 December 2003 to Sunday, 4 January 2004, because its Thursday was 1 January 2004, whereas week 1 of 2005 (2005W01) ran from Monday 3 January 2005 to Sunday 9 January 2005, because its Thursday was 6 January 2005 and so the first Thursday of 2005. The highest week number in a year is either 52 or 53 (it was 53 in the year 2004).
Comes with a widget which shows what week it is. The widget is customizable and easy to use.
- Displays the week number of the current week
- Find the week number of a specific date
- Find the days in a specific week
This version is supported by apps. A version without apps can be found here:
Contact me on:
Put it on your homescreen.
Android 4.2 users may even put it on their lockscreen.
Long click your homescreen to add the widget to your home
screen. App will not show up in your app-drawer.
Localized to: English, Spanish, Deutsch, French, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian
Send mail to developer for feature requests, errors or translation questions.
This calendar will help you organize your events.
It will help you remember all important events you do not want to miss.
- Monthly calendar display.
- Write days notes.
- Native language calendar display.
- Months navigation previous and next.
- Write days notes.
- Custom background color for day note.
- Comments with colors.
- Option to delete note.
- Easy to use.
- It's free!
The Calendar Dialer for Android is a utility for processing the data in the built-in Calendar's event location field. It permits telephone numbers with extensions, conference bridge numbers, passcodes, DTMF menu entry, etc. to be dialed with no text entry and very few clicks. See the Known Issues section and check out the screen shots to see just how simple it will make dialing into your next conference call!
Calendar Dialer for Android also filters out superfluous text from the event location, such as conference room locations, so that it's possible to just dial the number. It's not a replacement calendar - it's an intuitive app that handles numerous types of entries encountered in the Calendar's location field and let's you dial the phone number and extensions.
Supported formats will typically have the dial-in number followed by any of the letters 'p' 'w' 'x', comma (,), semi-colon (;), or character strings such as "ext", or just about any other text. Pauses are automatically inserted between the number to dial and the digits to enter after the call has been answered.
*** READ THIS - If your Calendar app does not allow you to select both the number to dial AND the extension _simultaneously_ (both number and extension must be in a single link!), this app will NOT work on your device unless you a) launch the app from the (included) ACD-Today's Events icon, b) install a third-party Calendar app which does (see support site). or c) rely on the favorites feature by clicking on the passcode but then inserting the dial-in number from a stored favorite ***
To make your life just a bit simpler, please explain to your meeting organizers that they must put the conference call dial-in numbers and passcodes in the meeting event location field because you are using the Calendar Dialer for Android.
Please submit comments, issues, or recommended language translations, to the developers. Use the "Diag Report" menu option to submit to the developer's email address directly from the application.
Thanks and enjoy!
Please also see Recent Changes.
- User's Calendar should select all the necessary digits to dial (common on all Motorola devices encountered) OR the user must install an alternate calendar which does (our support site lists a couple of free ones that work). If it does not, store your dial-in number info as a favorite and prepend it to the passcode which you may click as a link in your calendar
- Specific device support - see FAQ at developer site to learn how some devices are supported (via third-party calendar or favorites)
- no support for devices running older versions of Android (pre-2.0)
- the formats people are using for setting up meeting notices in Outlook/Google Calendar are like snowflakes, generally many formats have been tested and validated but numerous unknown combinations of letters/numbers/characters have not been validated. Contact the developer if you find one.
View Google Calendar monthly events, quick change time / delete / add new events from your wrist!
Monthly view shows different types of events in arc and circles with different color which makes you to see when you have events in quick view. You can quickly delete or change time for moved events, and quickly add new event to calendar.
- White / Black colored design
- Monthly view shows circles for events
- Holiday calendar
- Marker for day with event containing specific keyword
- Quick add / delete event
- Change date / time / title for event (repeated event not supported)
- Various types of text input methods
- View title, location, time and detail for evetns
- Week number for ISO / US style
- Monday / Sunday start
- 12 / 24 hour style
- Unicode Emoji input
Use launcher such as Wear Mini Launcher for easy access to apps.
Voice input available for entering title text, free-form command (ok, google) is not supported at this time.
Internet access - used for Japanese kana-kanji translation
Read / Write Calendar - As is
Vibrate - Used for vibration
Wake Lock - Not used for now, might use in future to improve response speed
Special Thanks to : icons8.com for providing great icons.
Date in Status Bar shows the current day and date in the top status bar. The date fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some apps.
See our HD Version for Hi resolution devices. Date appears bigger and clearer
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
To display the day and month please see our other apps.
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the date blends in well. All options will work on any device but for better blending see the list below.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Green - Any device
Blue - To blend in with Android 4.x
Red/Green - Any device
Pink - Any device
Try them out.
- Display the full date, day of the year and week of the year in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Supports Android tablets.
- No ads.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
NEW: LIMITED OFFER: ONLY $1,29!
A clean and easy to use Calendar/Agenda Widget to show and to edit your events. It synchronizes with the default calendar and provides following key features:
- 6 different widget sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4?3, 4x4 and 6x2, 6x4 designed for tablets)
- Smooth events scrolling
- Pick calendars to show events from
- Enter new events and open your calendar from the widget
- Fold / unfold the buttons panel to provide more space for the events
- Highlight today events
- Filter out all-day events
- Show day of the week in event date
- The ability to change the text color
- Make background transparent (may require widget reset)
- Show the week numbers
- Change font size
- Group events by date
...and much more!
Of course you are still welcome to test the free version with reduced functionality: market://details?id=com.byteartist.widget
Please contact me in case you have any suggestions or experience problems at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charge me Reminder will change this forever, set your own warn limit and time, and you will get a reminder that you should plug in the charger.
It help you with showing you if you need to plug it in or go to sleep without charing.
If you want to help adding more translations or purpose changes or features or a bug, drop me a email: