Good game It's a nice little fun game.
Requires commitment Mobile gaming is the most throw away non committal firm of entertainment. This game requires the opposite
Great game Runs really smooth and easy to play, explaines invalid moves. (Great for noobs like me) Would give 5 but it is missing a few things such as being able to have a private chat with more then one person. So close to 5
Good Game, but Poor Community Been playing online diplomacy since the days of email games in the late 90's. This version does a great job of making super easy to play a game of Diplomacy on your mobile. It is missing some small features like multiparty chats, which are super important for building coalitions. The biggest issue is the other players who constantly drop out because there is no system for ranking players or penalizing them for not sticking with a game.
Fantastic. Great version of diplomacy, and I am very thankful that you fixed the served problem so I can remain playing diplomacy online. The player base is generally good though sometimes a bit whiny, yet itz still a solid game. Kudos to you.
Great Game, just like the old days! Could use a few tweaks to add another layer with money, along with military, industrial, and rail line development options.
* Changed email addresses from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
* Switched from https to http hoping this will stop the server from dying and Android 6.0 clients from failing.
* Merged the new flags for Austria and Italy submitted by Gregor. Thanks for the help!
* Using new switches to make jarsigner for Java 7 work.
* Fixed the version string in the preferences view.
* Trying to bugfix the recent crashes.