Great idea just needs work From what I've experiened, if I order an army unit to attack a neighbouring opponent's unit (who has ordered to attack mine), my unit stays put despite being ordered to advance and in a 1v1 I have to retreat or disband a unit despite being equally matched to the opponent in the land I didn't want to be in in the first place. Add to that, my anon button doesn't work and finished games haven't disappered from the list of games I'm involved in.
I enjoy it a lot The game is fun, but newcomers be aware; players are from all around the world, the time zone differences mean you might be waiting for everyone to commit ( unless you've specifically joined an invitational game where everyone has agreed to play fast). That's part of the territory.
Brilliant game. Good thing would be to make it so you can just have people from more local country's in games so turns don't take as long. But very good and enjoyed it.
Great Game Great edition of the board game put onto the mobile app store. Servers do go out from time to time, however this is understandable due to the situation.
Do yourself a favor Great implementation of a great game, good player community and unfortunately a lack of developers nevertheless it is still maintained. The unique game play and well designed UI make this a worthwhile download
War Never Changes... LOVE THIS GAME! So excited to see it in app form, thank you so much for making this guys! Loving it!
* Updated error messages to refer to forum page instead of firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Changed email addresses from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Switched from https to http hoping this will stop the server from dying and Android 6.0 clients from failing.
* Merged the new flags for Austria and Italy submitted by Gregor. Thanks for the help!
* Using new switches to make jarsigner for Java 7 work.
* Fixed the version string in the preferences view.