Great idea just needs work From what I've experiened, if I order an army unit to attack a neighbouring opponent's unit (who has ordered to attack mine), my unit stays put despite being ordered to advance and in a 1v1 I have to retreat or disband a unit despite being equally matched to the opponent in the land I didn't want to be in in the first place. Add to that, my anon button doesn't work and finished games haven't disappered from the list of games I'm involved in.
I enjoy it a lot The game is fun, but newcomers be aware; players are from all around the world, the time zone differences mean you might be waiting for everyone to commit ( unless you've specifically joined an invitational game where everyone has agreed to play fast). That's part of the territory.
Worked, then completely stopped working For the first few days it was fine. Really fun! Then I would get an error after I did anything on any of my games. I uninstalled it and reinstalled I hoped that it would work. Now the game crashes as son as I pick an account. Looks like I'm "surrendering" in all my 6+ games.
Fun Game I love how it takes all day to complete one turn, it gives the game a real life tone to it. However, I have some issues, only recently, where the server does not respond?
Very good There should be more to the actual diplomacy as you should have an extra board where people sign ceirtain things so that betrayal isn't as easy
Really good, would like: A selective conference would be nice. For instance, if I'm Russia and I want to talk to Germany and UK at once, I could do that. Also, the ability to label areas with text/color.
* Updated error messages to refer to forum page instead of email@example.com.
* Changed email addresses from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
* Switched from https to http hoping this will stop the server from dying and Android 6.0 clients from failing.
* Merged the new flags for Austria and Italy submitted by Gregor. Thanks for the help!
* Using new switches to make jarsigner for Java 7 work.
* Fixed the version string in the preferences view.