Great idea just needs work From what I've experiened, if I order an army unit to attack a neighbouring opponent's unit (who has ordered to attack mine), my unit stays put despite being ordered to advance and in a 1v1 I have to retreat or disband a unit despite being equally matched to the opponent in the land I didn't want to be in in the first place. Add to that, my anon button doesn't work and finished games haven't disappered from the list of games I'm involved in.
Worked, then completely stopped working For the first few days it was fine. Really fun! Then I would get an error after I did anything on any of my games. I uninstalled it and reinstalled I hoped that it would work. Now the game crashes as son as I pick an account. Looks like I'm "surrendering" in all my 6+ games.
I enjoy it a lot The game is fun, but newcomers be aware; players are from all around the world, the time zone differences mean you might be waiting for everyone to commit ( unless you've specifically joined an invitational game where everyone has agreed to play fast). That's part of the territory.
I love the game but The servers are terrible I've been waiting for the main screen to load up for an hour now and I don't want to have my ranking busted back down just because it makes me miss some turns
Fun Game I love how it takes all day to complete one turn, it gives the game a real life tone to it. However, I have some issues, only recently, where the server does not respond?
S7 user - is it me or... ? So much potential... a blast in fact, when it works!!! Get some decent techs to fix the errors becuase they're just plain ridiculous.
* Updated error messages to refer to forum page instead of firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Changed email addresses from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Switched from https to http hoping this will stop the server from dying and Android 6.0 clients from failing.
* Merged the new flags for Austria and Italy submitted by Gregor. Thanks for the help!
* Using new switches to make jarsigner for Java 7 work.
* Fixed the version string in the preferences view.