Fun but defeats its own intent Why have negotiations if your just gonna betray.
I think the app is good. But the game (diplomacy) itself is bad or flawed In 2015, who waits for 24 hours per turn. It takes forever (literally). Why call it diplomacy? Isnt it about backstabbing and poker face liars? In reality, wont others be alerted to your nature if you keep breaking promises and backstab your allies? Where is your honor? Not to mention you never get 7/7 players. 2 or more players will afk; skip their turns. After some backstabbing; another one or two will rage quit. And you end with 2-3 actual players. Sigh. 10mins game you get pro vs newbies. Not nice.
CPU Very fun game only I wish that you could play solo against CPU
ADD IN A KICK OF GAME FEATURE Do this so we can kick non active players so can move on
This is a fantastic rendition of the Diplomacy board game. So much more intuitive & user friendly than the web based alternatives.
Has potential Like the game so far what I don't like is I can't take all the provinces on the map PLZ fix this
* Merged the new flags for Austria and Italy submitted by Gregor. Thanks for the help!
* Using new switches to make jarsigner for Java 7 work.
* Fixed the version string in the preferences view.
* Trying to bugfix the recent crashes.
* No more payments required. Full access for everyone. Donation link added when joining games.
* Fixed another bug to do with upper/lower case account names.
* Added deadlines up to two weeks.
A hex & counter wargame set in the year 1939, beginning of the second world war.