Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
► Watts, Amps & Volts Calculator
► kVA, kW & Power Factor Calculator
► Max Zs Values - 100% & temperature adjusted values
► Zs values for RCD's in TT earthing systems calculator
► REC Ze Values
► PFC Calculator
► Calculators for single and three phase calculations
► Full Cable Size Calculator (Pro Version) for flat twin & earth, 70oC PVC/SWA, 90oC XLPE/SWA, and singles
► Volt drop calculator
► Main Earthing & Bonding Conductor Size Calculators
► CPC Size Calculator
► Adiabatic Equation
ELECTRICAL REFERENCE CHARTS & TABLES:
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Gland Pack Sizes Chart
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Cleat Sizes Chart
► (SPD) Surge Protection Chart
► Maximum Permitted RCD Trip Times for RCD's and Time Delay RCD's Chart
► Bathroom Zones
► Reference Methods
► Cable Types
► Type of Wiring
► EICR Frequency of Inspections Chart
► EICR Observation Code Examples
► SWA Armour Copper Equivalent Size Chart
► Resistance Per Metre Cable Charts
http://www.electrician-apps.com - Apps for Electricians.
© Pro Certs Software Ltd 2012 - 2014 All Rights Reserved. http://www.procertssoftware.com
Simply enter the values and get the results.
Features / Calculations:
---> Resistance Color Coding
---> Resistance Series Combination
---> Resistance Parallel Combination
---> Inductance Series Combination
---> Inductance Parallel Combination
---> Capacitance Series Combination
---> Capacitance Parallel Combination
---> Ohm's Law Current Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Voltage Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Resistance Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Real Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Voltage Calculation
---> Single Phase Current Calculation
---> Single Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> 3 Phase Real Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Voltage Calculation
---> 3 Phase Current Calculation
---> 3 Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> DC Power Calculation
---> Line Voltage to Phase Voltage Conversion
---> Phase Voltage to Line Voltage Conversion
---> Line Current to Phase Current Conversion
---> Phase Current to Line Current Conversion
---> Delta to Star Impedance Conversion
---> Star to Delta Impedance Conversion
---> Capacitive Reactance Calculation
---> Inductive Reactance Calculation
---> Resonant Frequency Calculation
---> Resistivity Calculation
---> Peak to RMS Voltage/Current Conversion
---> RMS to Peak Voltage/Current Conversion
---> Efficiency Calculation
Please give your feedback about the app and help us improve.
Electrician App contains the most important formulas in the field of electrical engineering. Easy to use, available in 3 languages: English, German and Russian.
Features of Electrician App:
Unloaded voltage divider.
Loaded voltage divider.
Calculation of up to twenty resistors (parallel).
Calculation of up to twenty resistors (in series).
Calculation of resistors (mixed).
Calculation of current, charge and time.
Calculation of work, time and power.
Calculation of line resistance.
Calculation of current, voltage, power and resistance.
Calculating the voltage drop on the line.
Calculating the maximum length of the conductor.
Calculation of the conductor cross-section.
Calculation of real, reactive, apparent power at AC.
Calculation of real, reactive, apparent power for three-phase.
Calculation of primary voltage, secondary voltage, primary windings, secondary windings of a transformer.
Calculating the cross section and diameter.
Calculation of the current density.
Calculation of cos φ.
Calculation of sin φ.
For the accuracy of the calculation, we assume no liability.
Forget complicated formulas and calculation methods, specify a value-known and Electrician App returns the result. Several updates and new formulas more languages are planned in the near future.
Electrician App is optimized and improved by us and as for we depend on your help.
Please add comments, write your opinions, suggestions or report any errors.
Thanks in advance!
You have to just enter values of corresponding formula and Electric Calculator will calculate it for you. Main activity contains 4 options of which each comprises of further sub three formulas. Simply select one of the formula by clicking radio button and save your precious time. So download it right now.
This app is simple to use and smart enough to recalculate circuit values when user edits any input data. More tools will be added to the list soon.
If you have any questions or difficulty in using the app please contact email@example.com
- Possibility to save templates
- Possibility to export to text file
- Choose from loads default or input parameters manually
For all they who purchased both of applications: Electrical calculations and Lighting calculations, new app Electrical cost will be automatically and gratis unlocked!
DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian (by Ettore Gallina)
- Français (by Ettore Gallina)
- Portuguese [PT] (by Leandro Sousa)
- Portuguese [BR] (by Paulo Pepeleascov)
- Simplified Chinese (by wxdjs)
- Turkish (by Bekir Aydogdu)
- Dutch (by Robert Wintersteijn)
- Russian (by Djek.Energetik)
- German (by Christopher-Anton Aicher and by Ali Karadag)
- Greek (by Tasos Pergantis)
- Spanish (by Fabio López)
- Vietnamese (by Nguyễn Duy Trung)
- Norwegian (by drzordz)
- Polish (by drzordz)
- Magyar (by Molnár Zoltán)
- Persian (by Saeed Fardi)
Can you translate this app in another language? Download the file translate.zip (http://www.gallinaettore.com/ge/electrical_cost_translate.php), translate the app and send it to email@example.com
You will receive a PRO Key gratis!!
* How can I install Pro Key and unlock the application?
- To install the Pro Key, you just go on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.Ettore.spesaelettricaProkey and buy it. Reboot your device after installation. Please do not remove free version of the application.
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
* Why this app asks for "Identity" permission?
- Permission is required to validate the serial number.
Includes calculators for: Ohm's Law, Voltage Divider, DC Horsepower and Four Band Resistor color code.
Previous Version Info:
Updated AdMob SDK
Updated Android 2.3.3 SDK
Updated to new AdMob SDK
*New Permission related to new AdMob SDK requirement*
Updated to Froyo SDK
App now installable on SDCard
Returned to original Ad network. Reducing number of permissions.
Can now be rotated to to be used in landscape mode, for easier use with devices that have a keyboard.
Screen can be scrolled for better compatibly for devices with smaller screens.
Fields no longer clear if not all values are entered.
Useful tool for surveyors, engineers or electricians.
Designed for the calculation of:
* The minimum wire UNE 20460-5-523 Nov.2004, applying or not applying correction factors or by a certain voltage drop.
* The maximum cable UNE 20460-5-523 Nov.2004, applying or not applying correction factors or by a certain voltage drop.
* The automatic switch current (A).
* The voltage drop (% V).
* Maximum Allowable Power installation by installed capacity, the value of the switch or through the line section.
* The short-circuit with two options. In the case of a client in medium voltage (transformer data known) or the customer if low voltage (short circuit worst approach).
* The value of the earth resistance or the number of electrodes necessary to obtain a definite value of earth resistance.
* Corrects the power factor and reduce reactive consumption in the electric bill. Notes the benefits of this measure.
What started three decades back in 1986, is the tireless efforts and focus in acquiring experience in the field of manufacturing transformers. The hard work and dedication of experienced & proficient professional of NUCON yielded a commendable results. The company has grown to be one of the largest professionally managed power & distribution transformers manufacturing company of North India, owing one of the best in-house manufacturing facilities of wire drawing paper covering, paper slitting tank fabrication and complete CRGO processing facilities like slitting, annealing etc.
-Подобрать сечение провода (данные взяты из ПУЭ до 190 А).
-Рассчитать слаботочные системы
-А так же, произвести множество других полезных расчетов, по электрике.
При использовании приложения, нужно помнить том, что, с электричеством, как и огнем - шутки плохи. Вы должны четко представлять, что собираетесь делать.
Именно по этой причине, не стоит пренебрегать услугами профессионалов.
По сути, это приложение, рассчитано на людей, который имеют опыт работы с электроустановками.
*Wire Ampacity - calculates ampacities of not more than three current-carrying insulated conductors up to 2000 volts in a raceway, cable, or directly buried with corrections for more than three current-carrying conductors and ambient temperature.
*Box Fill - calculates number of conductors in outlet boxes.
*Conduit Fill - determines conduit and tubing fill for same size conductors in EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNC-B, LFNC-A, LFMC, RMC, Sch. 80 PVC, Sch. 40 PVC, HDPE, Type A PVC, and Type EB PVC.
*Grounding - determines alternating current grounding electrode conductor size, and minimum size equipment grounding conductors for grounding raceway and equipment
*Motor Full Load Current - determines three phase, single phase, two phase, and DC motor full load currents.
*Transformer Overcurrent Protection Devices - calculates maximum overcurrent protection for transformers up to 600 volts.
Based on the 2011 National Electrical Code
Visit http://www.thayer.co/TS/am-tetpT.html for more screenshots and details
- Basic construction calculator allows you to easily divide rooms for lighting in imperial or metric measurements.
- Calculate any single motor and get maximum overcurrent, maximum overload, minimum wire, minimum pipe, and minimum bond wire size.
- Calculate any transformer size and get KVA, FLA, pipe size, fuse and breaker size, bond size and ground size, on both primary and secondary. Easily choke down the transformer and get appropriate results for the modified demand load.
- Calculate the allowable ampacity of any wire type and deration situation.
- Calculate maximum number of similar sized wires in a given pipe size.
- Calculate box fill of any box and any situation.
- Calculate pipe size required for a list of any number, size, and type of wire.
- Calculate required ground and bonding sizes.
- Easily calculate complicated voltage drop calculations. Get results for percentage voltage drop as well as maximum lengths of runs. Derating is also supported. Support for wire sizes from #24awg to 2000mcm.
- Calculate minimum burial depths for any situation including special situations including mechanical protection, under slab, and rock encased.
- Calculate recommeneded torque settings for all varieties of lugs and terminations.
- Convert many common units.
- Find NEMA codes and specs of receptacles.
- Easily access in app support with quick links to your phone's email.
Calculates the Minimum Circuit Ampacity and Maximum Overcurrent Protection values for UL 1995 codes. This tool is great for electrical technicians doing field installations, and the do it yourselfer HVAC Technician!
Please provide feedback on what you would like to see added to the app...there will be more to come!!!
Bend Types Supported:
-Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Offset(Near Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Near Bend Critical)
-Three Bend Saddle
-Four Bend Saddle
-90° Stub-Up Bend
-Kicked 90° Bend
-Segmented 90° Bend
Preference settings allow all calculations to be performed using inches or centimeters. Deduct settings for 90° bends can be customized for ½” through 4” conduit (16-103mm).
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make things right before posting negative reviews.
We strive to ensure compatibility with all new and existing Android devices. If you experience any problems with the layout/display of this app on your particular device please let us know so we can get it resolved. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this calculator.
Duct Calculator Elite features a highly intuitive interface which allows the user to easily enter values with precision (without the use of cumbersome "slider" controls).
In "Duct Size by Airflow" mode, the calculator allows users set airflow and either velocity or friction(Pressure Drop) and the calculator solves for round and rectangular duct sizes. Aspect ratio of the rectangular duct can also be specified.
In "Duct Size by Dimension" mode, users can enter either a round duct diameter or rectangular duct height and width. In addition, users enter either airflow or velocity and the calculator will solve for the other variables as well as friction.
-In "Pressure Drop" mode, users can convert between duct length, pressure drop, and friction values. This allows users to quickly determine exact pressure drop of a given installation or calculate the max duct length that can be used to maintain desired pressure drop. This feature compliments the two duct sizing calculators.
Duct Calculator Elite provides users with a wide variety of setting including:
-Duct Dimensional Units (Inches, Centimeters, or Millimeters)
-Airflow Units (Cubic Feet per Minute, Cubic Feet per Second, Cubic Meters per Second, or Liters per Second)
-Velocity Units (Feet per Second, Feet per Minute, or Meters per Second)
-Pressure Loss Units (Inches of Water per 100 ft or Pascals per Meter)
-Duct Material (Aluminum, Concrete, Fibrous Glass Duct Liner, Flexible Duct-Metallic, Galvanized Steel, PVC Plastic Pipe, Smooth Liner, Spiral Steel, or Uncoated Carbon Steel)
-Air Temperature (Fahrenheit, Celsius, or Kelvin)
-Elevation (Feet or Meters)
The Duct Calculator Elite solver uses friction loss equations contained in 2009 ASHRAE Handbook - Fundamentals. The next time you go to a meeting or out to the field, leave your Ductulator at home, you`ll have everything you need right on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We read all emails. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this app.
*Seven different 3-way switch wiring diagrams
*Basic light switch wiring diagrams
*4-way switching wiring diagram
*Multiple GFCI wiring diagram
*Wall outlet wiring diagram
*Ampacity table for determining proper wire gauge
*AWG resistance table
*Max number of conductors in conduit table
*Common wire size reference sheet
*Service Entrance Ground Size Requirements table
(based on NEC 2008, Table 250-66)
*Grounding conductor size calculator
(NEC 2008 and NEC 2011, Table 250-122)
*Ohms Law calculator
*Sizing a Circuit Breaker calculator
(NEC 2008 and NEC 2011, 240-6(a))
*Voltage drop calculator
*Wire Ampacity in Conduit: NEC 2008, 310.16 reference sheet
*Wire Ampacity in Conduit: NEC 2008, 310.16 reference sheet
*Audio/Video Cable pinouts
*Pinouts: Component, DisplayPort, DVI, Ethernet, Firewire, HDMI, Mini HDMI, Micro HDMI, LPT(parallel port), PS/2, RCA, Serial port, S-video, USB 3.0, Mini-USB, Micro USB, USB, and VGA.
If you have any suggestions, find bugs, or have any requests, feel free to email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any download or Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play. Please contact them for assistance.
Pressure / temperature relationships are provided for the following refrigerants:
HVAC Refrigerant PT™ can display pressure in the following units:
* psig - pounds per square inch gauge (pressure is relative to atmospheric pressure)
* kPa - kilopascal
* psia - pounds per square inch absolute (pressure is relative to a vacuum)
* inHg - Inches of Mercury
* atm - standard atmosphere
* bara - bar absolute (pressure is relative to a vacuum)
* barg - bar gauge (pressure is relative to atmospheric pressure)
HVAC Refrigerant PT™ provides a detailed list of physical properties for the refrigerant selected including classification, density, critical temperatures and pressures, specific heat, ozone depletion potential, safety rating, applications, and recommended lubricant for the refrigerant. It also provides pressure/temperature charts for many common refrigerants used in the industry.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this product.
hvac, hvac pt chart, pt chart, pt charts, pt, chart, refrigerant, refrigeration, refrigerant pt chart, pressure, temperature, bubble, bubble point, dew, dew point, glide, pressure temperature chart, ammonia, co2, hvacmobile, A/C, air conditioning