CyberShield is an easy to use cloud based web filtering system that protects children from accessing undesirable websites and online content. Any websites that are in a category that is blocked will not be displayed. Instead a web page will show giving a reason as to why that page has been blocked.
The CyberShield app has been designed to make it as easy as possible to use. Once the app has been installed the only requirement is that a PIN is set to lock the app from unauthorized access and a unique token is entered. For a free 14 day token visit https://www.cyber-shield.co.uk/trial-contact (we only require your name and an email address)
The app is preconfigured with a filtering level suitable for most children. The level of filtering can be customised using the CyberShield web based portal. The portal is also the place to see logs and reports on internet activity.
- Pre-configured to block websites unsuitable for children
- Google, Bing and Yahoo Safe search
- Access to App settings protected using a PIN
- Manage App filtering categories and black \ white lists using web based portal
- App will always run once started. Even if Android devices is restarted
- Reporting on all sites visited and blocked in web based portal
- Restrict YouTube content
- Block known malicious websites
- Works with all web browsers
- Works on WiFi or 3G \ 4G internet access
- Filtering database constantly updated
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support or have any questions