ORGSU Sport Timekeeping Application sends all time data directly to the Event Organizer database, so results can be displayed on his www site just on-line. All event organizers or time keepers must install necessary software components from www.orgsu.org.
The whole ORGSU system is designed as a support for all organizers of every kind of sport event. This technology uses the mobile smart phones and is suitable for races where not many competitors to be expected in the split or finish line at one time. This is the best choice instead of manual time keeping where the accuracy in seconds is considered to be enough. This mobile technology is not designed as an alternative to chip/tag timekeeping.
- Before the race, all Timing Spots should be clarified and set into the Event Configuration
- Both IOS and Android platforms can be used
- One or more devices can be used in every Timing Spot
- Start numbers (BIBs) must be unique for all measured races
How to start the Race (or Race Wave)?
All mobile devices automatically download the configuration of the race day, mainly the list of all Race Wave Starts. The Starter can select one of them to be started then. When the real start is provided, the button START must be pressed to send the start time to the organizer’s system.
How to measure times?
- All mobile devices assigned to the race download the configuration, also the list of Timmig Spots (e.g. the Finis line)
- The timekeeper must select the Timing Spot in his mobile device and can wait for athletes
- When the timekeeper sees an athlete, the BIB must be entered using the screen keyboard. The button TIME should be pressed when an athlete passes the line of selected Timing Spot
- More athlete BIBs can be entered before they pass as a group and then the specific TIME will be given to every of them when he pass the line to obtain the most precise timing data
- The blank time can be send to the system and BIB can be added later on
An Application in mobile device works properly also when data signal or wi-fi is temporary lost. It is recommended to use more than one device in every Timing Spot to minimalize the data loses. On-line results can be only find on www of Event Organizer. This can be used for a Race Speaker with his tablet
In case of queries please find your ORGSU country manager or your ORGSU Business Agents. Both can be find on www.orgsu.org.
We are wishing you good luck for your own time keeping.